RUTH BATER GINSBURG IS SET TO ANNOUNCE HER RETIREMENT TODAY

She will resign at noon, sources say. You heard it here first.

Attached: justice ruth bater ginsburg will retire today.png (1000x1000, 122K)

Attached: 1481489248514.png (420x420, 212K)

RBG IS DEAD WE KILLED HER AND FUCKED HER.
TRUMP GETS THE WALL
TRUMP GETS A STATE OF EMERGENCY
TRUMP GETS ANOTHER SCOTUS PICK

DEMOCRATS GET NOTHING

Attached: BAS_MAGA_b.png (597x577, 254K)

Heard it all night, you’re late to the party.

Whoever did a lobectomy on an 85 year old woman made a serious mistake. No way they can extirpate her for more than brief periods. There is just no way an 85 year old woman is going to have the pulmonary reserve to pull through. They really are torturing an 85 year old woman.

Extubate. Fucking aoutokorrect

She died last december during her procedure

She is retiring because she is close to death, presumably.

lies

This is the truth. She isn't even in DC right now. She is in New York.

If she did die, wouldn’t that be a state of emergency for the left?

If that user that leaked the radiologist appointment on the 31st wasn't bullshitting, here's what I think happened.
>She was told she has cancer that she has no chance of recovering from at her age
>She's spent from then until now accepting her fate and penning her farewell memoirs
>She's going to step down to be with her family for her final months

If this is true, I'm going to be a fag and say I've got to respect that. She could stay on the court until she buys it just to be another liberal martyr, but if she's stepping down to enjoy the rest of her life in peace instead, I don't have any reason to sperg out about her anymore.

Attached: 5cf6bd310869a4b2ec996096d3cb0242-d69guf1.jpg (135x150, 10K)

She's been dead a while now. This is to save face, but she won't show her face because she's dead. Her liberal handlers where simply making decisions on her behalf.

Attached: FB_IMG_1504892567970.jpg (604x515, 74K)

Try “final month”. Her seat has Trump’s name all over it.

RGB will display her brilliance from the comfort of her bed for many more years to come :)

Attached: 54557540-B146-492C-9069-A9D430932191.jpg (1188x491, 176K)

Doubt

She is past that tipping point where she would have lived longer if they had left her alone. Many such cases, I have seen.

I'm not buying it til I see the tears on twitter and news networks. I want to believe btw

CNN already has a film documentary made for this weekend about her.

Do you think they would allow her? Not entice her with huge bags of money to resist as long as possible?

Mother in law died from lung cancer... rough stuff..

Depending on where the cancer is in her lungs, the lungs will fill with fluid to cover the cancer... if at top of lung, she’ll have to have her lungs drained just to breath.. she’s old, so I seriously doubt they can repeatedly jab her with a monster needle to drain them.

Couldn't they just keep a check tube in?

We should nominate Merrick Garland to her seat just to be respectful and also own the libs

i think that could lead to infection

Press F to piss on the Jew cunts grave.

I don’t know... after six lung drains my mother in law wanted to die instead of having them drained again. Not sure on how exactly they drain them, but it’s crazy painful

Hey did you see that Kieran’s sister has bipolar disorder?

RBG deserves a painful death she’s responsible for 100 million babies murders. She’s a butcheress Jew cunt

She's 85 and they yanked a significant portion of her lung out, and the cancer could have spread elsewhere, or have spread from elsewhere for that matter. Money can't do much when you're 85 with a lung and a third, recovering from fractured ribs, and potentially also afflicted with stage 4 cancer. There's no way she'd survive chemo.

I had no idea. May she RIP.
I was in EMS for awhile; we'd transfer people from the hospital to nursing homes pretty often. It wasn't too uncommon to take with them chest tubes, though they were bedridden.

With things like colostomy bags, Dick Cheny's external and mobile heart, and insulin pumps, you'd think they'd have a way to avoid such a procedure.

That doesn’t work here

Reminder: every evil satanist Jew will be punished sooner or later

Press F to piss into her lungs

Lick a dirty asshole kike Nigger

Can we will Kek to infect Ruth’s lungs with some kind of flesh eating bacteria to really finish this filthy kike bitch off???

Praise KEK press F to smear shit into Ginsburgs lungs.

Attached: 0E1B6DCE-1F24-4A1B-99CA-0A36C5D4F3B7.jpg (1242x1997, 788K)

Extirpating her would be cool as well.

Attached: 633FCBED-3C2B-4FCB-BC75-10963184537D.jpg (320x306, 31K)

Yeah - that'd be a hard pull for someone half her age.
She's done - why prolong her suffering.

They still have to downplay it. Question is what will it take?

RUTH BAY DAR GINS BARG WILL NO LONGER BE JUST ASS? DOUGH NAAL TRUMP WILL BE TAKING THAT SWEET SEAT. WHAT WILL THE DEEMO CRATES DO NOW?

Attached: 300px-Doublesguy.jpg (300x301, 17K)

>Depending on where the cancer is in her lungs, the lungs will fill with fluid to cover the cancer
>During that procedure, two separate clusters of cancerous cells (aka nodules) were removed from the lower lobe of RBG’s left lung.

Trump will nominate that ultra conservative woman to replace her, and we'll get to watch libs break their backs from all the mental gymnastics.

Attached: 1538616640804.jpg (303x261, 18K)

Ginsburg's death will be used as a distraction to wipe out all archives of Jow Forums, and they will never be recovered.

Yeah I second work my fellow shitposter said about your faggot ass go lick a dirty mother fucking asshole you little mother fucking cunt licking bitch fuck you you worthless sack of Cock swine you're nothing but a dirty little Seaman that slipped into an egg you slithered at your mother's hole you love fuck

Fuck Canada and all of its population fuck Canada and all of its population dehradun dehradun dehradun

This has gotten old. Just bc we want it to happen doesn't mean it will. Every time i think shell croak she doesnt.

That bitch is like a bad case of ringworm.

I can’t imagine why Google would be making this info hard to find atm. /s

Fact is the best predictor of whether a patient can be extubated following general anesthesia is what is known as “pulmonary reserve”. There is a great plot of pulmonary reserve vs age that every medical student knows but for some reason a Google search right now can’t find it. But the point is that the pulmonary reserve, at age 85, crosses the zero axis into negative territory. So it is a coin toss whether you can extubate an 85 year old after a fucking toenail clipping much less a procedure that reduces pulmonary reserve by 20%. IOW, there’s no fucking way she is not spending most of every day on a vent. I can’t imagine why Google would make that hard to find but there it is.

Sounds like we need some lamisil

We have it. TPTB just don’t want us realizing it right now. Can you imagine how unglued these fuckers are going to become when RBG dies the same week Trump declares a National Emergency and starts construction on a 30 foot concrete wall? (Making a wall of steel is retarded by the way. Every goddam MExican with an acetylene torch will be out there stealing the goddam thing.)

Docfag here.
Is she still intubated from her lobectomy in December???
If so, things arent looking good for her

Make it so

Attached: D38A836F-EDF7-428D-965A-EC0E934C9633.jpg (640x360, 33K)

Sources? Or are you just pulling them out of your ass? I would love to see Ginsburg resign just as much as the next person, but unless you can provide actual evidence then you’re simply making shit up to get a reaction. If this is a bait thread, and you’re simply trolling, then please kill yourself in the swiftest manner possible.

One day Christians will take back your nation, mudslime.

Lol... that’s only if the criminal recycle junkies don’t steal it first.

I worked for a company that built subdivisions... the crack heads would steal the manhole covers and fire hydrants the day they were delivered (well, at night... delivery day)

RGD is dead

Like I said, you know what you learned in Med School and I am certain you can recall seeing the chart that right now for some reason Google can’t find. Pulmonary Reserve vs. age. You know what I am saying is true because you had to learn it. So even if she was far above average in her pulmonary reserve before they cut out her Left Lower Lobe there is no way she is extubatable now. No way. They literally cut her life short by operating on her. You know it. You have seen it just as well as I have.

Bullshit I said she resigns 11th hour of 11th day months ago. Stealing my predictions!

He gets to choose another cuck supreme court justice, squeak, squeak #MAGATARD

Google/cia is probably frantically uploading her consciousness to the ai server... some team of criminal Clinton lawyers are nervously making an argument for first ai Supreme Court lifetime seat claim.

Attached: Capture.jpg (902x269, 30K)

Attached: Capture.jpg (905x151, 25K)

Anyone?

Attached: 10707c2a28b9af6bf9beab8358d53d0e.jpg (1000x904, 119K)

No. Hard right constitutionalist only, or the republic is lost. Even Kavanaugh couldn't learn from his mistakes.

The libtards will be apoplectic. It is gonna be glorious. Like lemmings they will take to the streets in existential angst and finally they will be gunned down to restore order.

nice source faggot