Where did it all go so so wrong?

Where did it all go so so wrong?

Attached: India, the sequel.png (1200x720, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_India
spokensanskrit.org/index.php?mode=3&script=hk&tran_input=Black&direct=au
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't that a flag for poo diaspora? Either way pic related.

Attached: Poo chronicles.jpg (1031x336, 262K)

Bangladesh sounds like the worst place on earth.

So many goddamn people packed into one tiny area. All of them Muslim savages with 70-80 IQs. Overwhelming, inescapable sewage, pollution, and disease.

Sub-Saharan Africa is shitty, but there's rural areas you can escape to for some breathing room.

>bloody stool in a polluted river
fitting

>having a flag that literally hurts to look at

Attached: 1522755331677.jpg (341x500, 42K)

That dark bitch btw, is of Australasian heritage. Not anything related to the post Human migration Africans that currently reside in Africa. With that out of the way, that picture is attempting to illustrate how all South Asians and their admixed relatives, are part Abbo.

Attached: Afro Europoid.jpg (2586x2533, 1.62M)

>going anywhere near Pakistan
This is what happens

some of the things there prove that Moses curses on Egypt were real

Attached: streets-654156.jpg (590x350, 64K)

islam

They're literally hybridized Aborigines, fuck off. Even without Islam, they'd still be a shit hole. See India for a confirmation.

Attached: Cross wielding faggot (you).jpg (800x820, 96K)

Bad sushi. Don’t worry, with some rest and pepto bismol Japan will be back to normal soon

Islam

Nope, they're aborigines. They'd be like this, even if Islam didn't reach them.

Attached: Alhamdulillah.png (420x420, 10K)

India is still islamized. Heavily.

Turns out the part of India that’s the best is the one that got least fucked by Islam. The South.

You “Abbo” cope is baseless. Indians don’t even cluster anything close to Australasians. There is a genetic link, but that’s like saying East Asians are Native Americans.

>Abbo cope

Indians are cross bred Aborigines. Not some sort of Asiatic Caucasian or something along those lines (although because of West Eurasian migration East, they are partially mixed with some Caucasian groups). With that out of the way, once you assess for their phenotypic traits, this assertion becomes self evident. For example take their conventional skin tone, and compare and contrast it with the other native ethnic groups in Eurasia. After you're done, what you'll see, is that they're the only race native to Euraisa with dark skin that exceeds the threshold of the conventional Eurasian tan(the darkest skin tone seen in other Eurasian groups). Not only that, but their eye sockets are also larger than what a Caucascoid should conventionally have. And their nostril shape is uniquely West African esk in appearance despite their geographical location. So what does this all mean? Well it means either they're recent African migrants(no genetic study points towards this) or are the cross bred descendants of the original Australasian population that balkanized and gave way to what we see in Australia, the Australian Aborigines. Who btw, seem to be their only unmixed descendants as India(their old homeland) was forcibly miscegenated into an old world Brazil.

Attached: 100% Pure Indian.jpg (454x640, 100K)

1/2

Attached: Unmixed South Asian.jpg (410x547, 24K)

2/2

Attached: Pure Dravidian abbo.jpg (215x288, 16K)

>India with natural disasters
What could go wrong

>India is still Islamized
>Heavily

Anything to substantiate this claim? As from what I can recall, the Hindu population out numbers the Muslim poos over in your shit hole.

Attached: Wallahi.png (960x886, 74K)

This is pretty good autism. Now let’s take a look at genetic distances.

Attached: 8C5FD601-8CFD-4123-B784-097A8A8CAA5C.jpg (3741x3887, 939K)

>Genetic distance

Fails to account for the West Eurasian admixture your butt ugly ancestors retained from foreign subjugation. Besides that 's a baseless image, either cite it or fuck off pajeet.

Attached: fucking retard.jpg (412x425, 24K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_India
>According to the 2011 census, 79.8% of the population of India practices Hinduism and 14.2% adheres to Islam

>79.8% Hindu
>14 something % Muslim

Thanks for proving me right, you Goofy cross bred Asiatic shit stain.Now answer the other question I asked you.

Attached: 911 was justified.jpg (1024x671, 97K)

Fucking aussie scum

Hindus haven’t remained Hindus in a long time though. Islamic influence is present in all parts of Indian society, language, and social norms, have been Islamized to a large extent.

This was a country that once produced sexual texts and had nude sculptures and statues once, which was then destroyed to the maximum possible extent by the Islamic armies that entered the subcontinent. The Gangetic plain suffered the greatest under Islamic rule, and today it also happens to be the poorest region of India.

The abbo cope once again fails when you look at Sri Lanka, which has a much higher rate of human development, female safety, and literacy than India, despite the fact that they’re even more Dravidian genetically than India.

Attached: 6594E119-9D94-4F98-8D18-B97B8874CFDF.png (2315x1851, 256K)

Having a flag that looks like Kermit's gaping ass for starters.

Checked.
Turns out the more Aryan a region gets in the subcontinent, the more niggerish it gets, the more Dravidian, the more civilised.

Case in point,
Aryan extremity: Afghanistan
Dravidian extremity: Sri Lanka and Maldives

Aryan cucks BTFO

Whoops, wrong Pajeet, meant for >Hindus haven't remained Hindus in a long time

Mainly due in part to your incompetence, I mean you losers can't even eliminate your inbred paki cousins in their entirety. And have to endure their relentless abuse of your people because of this. If anything, Islam should of wiped you out, and made your continent anew. That aside, you were getting cucked long before the rise of Islam, via the Aryans,Persians, Greeks, ect. Always a slave race, used as labour for your neighboring rulers. Kek.

Attached: 911.jpg (501x414, 42K)

The Aryans don't exist anymore, and they've historically subjugated your people for such a plentiful amount of time. That your entire nations customs,culture and even religion have been designed around the worship of their phenotype and memetic influence. Lol.

Attached: anal enthusiast.png (486x494, 92K)

Not really bruh. Krishna is black, and he fucks Radha, who is white. You could say our entire religion is basically BLACKED.COM at this point.

>Krishna is black
>Radha, who is white
Proof? I remember reading somewhere the reason Hindu Gods are blue in pictures is to make them look distinctive from the mortals.

>Blacked.com

Wallahi you guys aren't black, but rather some sort of emasculated Asiatic knock off. Besides, your religion clearly has a favorable bias towards your now extinct Aryan rulers. With consistent emphasis on lighter skin being the ideal, that gets promulgated around the caste system Hinduism embraces.

Attached: anal enthusiast.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Nah, the word for black in Sanskrit is itself “कृष्ण” (Krishnam).

spokensanskrit.org/index.php?mode=3&script=hk&tran_input=Black&direct=au (Third word)

That “blue explanation” came later, the real reason is that portraying black in paintings was very difficult at that time while ensuring the facial features remained noticeable, so artists opted for blue.

There’s even a folk song that goes like Krishna asking his Mother “why is Radha white and I am black”, and then she explains that Radha has very white cheeks, but black eyes, and when Radha looked onto Krishna with her black eyes, she cast a magic of love that turned his skin black.

Do zoomali apes really consider themselves better than poos? Indians might be bad but you are genuinely 1000 times worse. Nothing worse than a zoomali

Then why are Shiva, Vishnu and Ram also portrayed with blue skin?

incarnations.

What happened to Japan?

We might be lacking in regards to intellect, but our propensity for general endurance and strength compensates for that liability. Poos on the other hand, encapsulate all of our worst attributes, and retain non of the things that make our race some what decent. With them quite often times being ugly, stupid, short and weak. And hopeless, in regards to assessing for any Human potential.

Attached: West Saharan vs Afro Asiatic.jpg (1024x768, 334K)

Brainlet answer. Hindu Gods were white. They were brought to you by the superior Aryans. Why would the Ancient Aryans who were white portray their Gods with the skin color of the people they conquered? It makes no sense.

There is no immigrant worse than a Somali. I've been to Norway, I've seen what you do. You have the worst combo of all races:
>ugly like niggers but without the physical strength
>inbred like Arabs but without the oil
>subhuman like Indians but without ever building a civilization
There are no redeeming traits for a zoomali

>Ugly like niggers with out the physical strength

True, those bantu niggers do out compete us in regards to raw strength, but what ever. We still have our globally respected East African endurance/stamina to be proud of.

>Inbred like Arabs

If that wasn't the case, then our race would of went extinct long ago, via cross breeding with enemy tribes.

>Subhuman like Indians

Nope, we use toilets, pic related.

>with out Ever building a civilization

Lol, look up the Kingdom of Cush you baguette gaping autist. We had our reign, just as any other race had theirs.

>No redeeming traits for a somali

Except for stamina endurance, and in group loyalty.

Attached: open-defecators-per-square-km-2012.jpg (1920x739, 215K)

I know Bangladesh very well. Ask me anything

Also in regards to our Civilization, consider looking up the Ajuuraan Empire as well.

Attached: Somali conquest migration.png (900x550, 491K)

>least fucked by Islam. The South.
Hahahahahahaahahahahaga. Who are you fooling

Shiva, Vishnu, Ram, Krishna are all the incarnations of the same being.

>the people they conquered
Here’s the truth: they didn’t. The Aryan invasion did not occur, what occurred was an Aryan migration. India at that time was under the Indus Valley Civilization, which the Aryans might have been recent immigrants. After all the Indus culture was superior than that of Aryan culture because unlike the Aryans the Indus were not nomads. Majority of Hinduism is not Indo-European, but Indic which is a mixture of Aryan and Dravidian beliefs. Half of the country literally speaks Dravidian languages and studies Dravidian scripture. India as a whole is not Indo-Aryan.

Is that why majority of the preserved Hindu architecture is in the South?

Also, Laxman is never portrayed with blue skin even though he's Ram's brother. Why would one brother have black skin and another have normal white skin? It's because Ram is a God and Laxman is not and blue ink is only used for Gods in Hindu art.

pic related Laxman on the right
>Shiva, Vishnu, Ram, Krishna are all the incarnations of the same being.
Why are you lying? Ram and Krishna are the avatars of Vishnu but Shiva is a separate God.

Attached: Rama_in_forest.jpg (690x980, 325K)

Indra and Agni are white, both of them are Gods of thunder and are likely of Indo-European origin. The rest of the Gods, majority of them are not white. In the scriptures, Indra is defeated by Krishna, literally black supremacy.

India superpower 2030

Dude cope harder. Krishnam LITERALLY means BLACK in Sanskrit.

As for one brother being white and other being dark, this happens in India all the time because we are a heavily mixed people. My elder brother is much darker than me, while I’m olive.

Attached: VxMn4k9.png (1317x467, 48K)

everything in south asia is rightful hindu clay and abdools and christcucks should be gased

>The Aryan Invasion did not occur

Of course it didn't, the Australian population prior to their supposed migration, just willingly accepted their low status on the caste system that their friendly migrants enforced on them..Lmao.

Attached: niggah please.jpg (474x468, 27K)

Based

>green japan
>a fucking olive
etc

pakistan was originally literally your country you, you
DOUBLE POO

Ye madrassi hai. Iski baat ka vishwas mat kar bhai. Hum Aryan hain aur humesha rahenge.
t. Madrassi
>Indra and Agni are white, both of them are Gods of thunder and are likely of Indo-European origin. The rest of the Gods, majority of them are not white. In the scriptures, Indra is defeated by Krishna, literally black supremacy
Indra aur Agni supreme Gods nhi hai, Krishna ki tarah, Krishna Vishnu ka avatar hai aur Vishnu Brahma, Mahesh trinity ka part hai jo supreme Gods hain.
t. Madrassi

The caste system did not form during the Aryan migration dude. The Hindu scripture Manusmriti is what caused the castes to become strict, and that was written in 5th century AD, about 1,800 years from Aryan migration. If we judge the upper classes from various paintings and statues from 1st century BCE, most of them look like modern Indians, so by the time the caste system was actually institutionalised, the ones who started it were pretty much Indians.

I have been there,
India but more Muslim and crazier, poorer, but less poo(I think street shitting is more of a hindu thing)
Everyone still uses pedal rickshaws
Everyone was pretty friendly because they never see white people over there even the hardcore taliban looking religious types
Didn't get diarrhea,
That surprised me because in India I spend most of my time on the toilet (yes some Indian hotels have actual toilets)

>she cast a magic of love that turned his skin black.
>women are witches who cast spells on you to turn you into a nigger
hinduism is truly based & roastpilled

What's with India and diarrhea? It goes together like gin and tonic in every post about that country.

Indra aur Agni Veda ke ucchtam bhagvan hai. Veda ke shlokon mein sabse zyada baar Indra aur Agni ka naam liya gaya hai. Baad ke granthon mein Krishna ko ucch star milta hai. Vedon ka nirmaan 1,400 I.purv mein hua tha, aur Mahabharata Vedic yug ke baad likha gaya tha. Jab tak Mahabharata ka sankalan hua tab tak Arya aur Hindustan ke sthaniya janjatiyon ka milan ho gaya tha. Krishna aur Radha issi milan ka parinam hai.

>Jow Forums - where nonwhites meet

Islamofascist subversion post Mujib assassination

Attached: 1543775481379.jpg (657x527, 54K)

Everything that isn't factory processed food will give you diarrhea in India

Interesting food for thought pajeet, and I admit that I was wrong. In regards to the dating of your caste system and it's formation.I could be right though, but I'll take your word for it during this conversation. With that out of the way, this supposed migration had to have took the form of an invasion. As hospitality wasn't common practice prior to the advent of modern society. So making an inference based of similar trade migrations occurring else where in the world. And how they often times were backed by war, I have to conclude that this assumption of yours about the supposed migration, not invasion, is false.

Attached: Niggah please.png (2000x2000, 1.21M)

need I say more
fucking degenerates

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 15K)

>Indra and Agni are the supreme Gods of the Vedas. Their names are invoked the most number of times. In the later texts Krishna gets the supreme position. The Vedas were written around 1,400 BC while the Mahabharata was written after the Vedic age. By the time the Mahabharata was compiled, the mixture between the Aryan tribes and the native tribes of the subcontinent had already taken place. The story of Krishna and Radha is the product of this mixture.
Interesting

Bhai hum Aryan hain, tu soch tujhe jo sochna hai.

Come back to the present. Save your culture

Puranas are older than Vedas.they existed in verbal from

Seceded from Pakistan because they were dumb niggers who didn't want to speak urdu so now they get cucked by jungle chinks in burma and hindus in india

lmao serves em right

lol you bulbhead zoomali every single race is superior to you

zoomalis are skinny, small and weak where the hell did you get strength from?

you're right about this it's traditionally always been the southies who have resisted islam the most.. even today they're the civilized ones who don't shit in the streets while most of the street shitting occurs with the north indian hindus who still follow the caste system and are the epitome of untermensch who need to be nuked by Pakistan

t. bhangi madrassi

>Where did it all go so so wrong?

When they chose a picture of Kermit's anus as a flag.

Absolute state of inbred Somali muzzrat IQ
200 million Muslims isn't "heavily islamized"
>me no fink numbers good

pakistani food is much better too

just dont go to the far west or you'll come across the taliban niggers who will kidnap and kill you

being a poo

Low IQ + Islam

Attached: 1546951202941.jpg (712x457, 58K)

So retarded?

>an entire country of brown people
What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: 1539279492637.png (1024x748, 449K)

What is it? Muslim Japan?

Attached: 1526937365303.jpg (337x352, 7K)

thats an insult to retarded people, stop.

dumb paki. definitely islam is their primary problem.

God, I hate bangladeshis