Unification of Belarus & Russia would ensure Putin remaining in power after 2024

He would be the president of Union State and would avoid politically risky moves like amending the constitution. But Lukashenko is angry with him and increasingly is distancing himself.

>Prez Lukashenko is having none of it. Warns any pressure would see Moscow . lose "its only ally" on its western borders
>Belarus just announced it’s removing a cap on the number of diplomats the US can station in Minsk. Again not a move you’d expect from a country poised to “unite with Russia.” Washington previously was limited to only 10

twitter.com/27khv/status/1083645041397108736

Attached: DwkIfYEX4AASTsn.jpg (1200x783, 82K)

>Unification of Belarus & Russia would ensure Putin remaining in power after 2024
And how are these two things related exactly?

What we need the most now is another civil war behind our eastern border and another few millions of "refugees". Jesus Christ, it was predictable that when oil price falls down, these russian shitholes will have wars with each other but somehow nobody prepared us for such security breach. Lets hope that decision about Fort Trump will be finalized this spring so we could feel safer, while having these postsoviet subhumans killing each other next to our doors

Just keep in mind that if war happens USA will fight Russians to the last Pole, Balt and Romanian.

You will get Chamberlain'd by Washington.

Lets hope that these wars will be happening only in russian-speaking shitholes for next decades like they did so far.

Ehhh why didn't we agree on unification of Poland and Belarus proposed by Minsk in th 90's.. I know we would become even poorer, and there are many Russians pretending to be Belarussian who could act as 5th column, but come on we would be fine, Belarus would be "safe" from the mongols and everything would work out in the end.

We would have the Ukrainian scenario today if we agreed on this. Besides Lukashenko agreed on the concept of "Union State" with Russia in 1996 because he hoped that it would help him to become president of Russia after Yeltzin's term. Not because he wanted Belarus to be a part of Russia. So now he has a problem xD

>Poland and Belarus proposed by Minsk in th 90's
Kurwa?

His main problem is that Russia wants Belarus to be a more loyal vassal and is sick of Lukashenko avoiding the decision for so long, so they have decided to pressure him. Pressue being the revocation of "brotherly" price of gas, which will cost Belarus billions of $.

Minsk has no choice but to accept. If Alexa tries anything he will be deposed in an instant. Who knows how extensive russian spy network in Belarus is. certainly 50% of all government employees.

Yea, you're probably right.
It's true. Since the 90's, Belarus proposed to become commonwealth again multiple times. Last time in 2014 i think. Or maybe 2012.

The problem is that Russia doesn't have money to fund Belarus like it used to do when oil price was high, hence it is afraid that Belarus would like to go away from it when Belarusians start to revolt against growing poverty, so it tries to annex Belarus in fear of disintegration of Russian Federation.

Lukashenko will probably pussy out and gives up to bald manlet, since they basically have no money.
I am both happy and concerned to be fair, Putins administration are know shit eating commies, so they'll probably apoint some local polish nationalists gang as leaders, tho.
Reunification of two of three Great Russian nations is simply ebin, however.

>Reunification of two of three Great Russian nations is simply ebin, however.

What "reunification"? You have a war with Ukraine and growing tensions with Belarus. Doesn't look like "reunification" to me, more like Russia being afraid of losing its buffer zone on the route to Moscow

What tension dummy? Lukashenko literally went two times in a span of a week to Moscow since he is desperate for finances, don't kid yourself he can't mobilize or create conflict with Russia for shit.

I am just claiming that you are pretty much deluded if you say smth about "happy reunification of three Russian nations" in situation when you are having fucking war with one of them and growing tensions with the other one. That's all i want to say

He just wants to keep his power, this doesn't mean anything for regular people.

Poles are idiots. Don't waste your time arguing with them.

>happy reunification of three Russian nations
Jees it is really difficult to read when you have so much emotional angst going huh? I'll give you a second chance, re-read my original statement you absolute peasant.

What do Belarusians think about Russia removing Lukashenko from power and about even deeper integration with country that will be probably unable to subsidize you anymore, at least not in such level as it used to do?

>lukashenko
They aren't removing him.

>subsidize
It won't make much of a difference. There is so much grey money here that the government could be completely broke and nothing would change.

Belarus isn't Ukraine. People don't care about being part of Russia.

>They aren't removing him.

It would be good for them to remove him and replace him with their agent, because such agent would agree on all conditions, loans and prices Russia would give to him. Somebody like Yanukovitch in Ukraine.

You should spend time with your new friends in Europe rather than here because you know as much as an American about what is going on in East Slav world.

You said yourself that Lukashenko struggles to keep power in the country.

>He just wants to keep his power

They unironically talk about their pathetic commonwealth

Attached: 1546628942176.jpg (240x240, 9K)

>Unification of Belarus & Russia
Putin is literally stealing more former SSR clay. Why are Russians always liars, thieves, grifters and cheats?

>Putin is literally stealing more former SSR clay. Why are Russians always liars, thieves, grifters and cheats?

I am the last one to justify Russia as a Pole, but actually in case of Belarus i am kind of "able" to understand their motives. If Russia lost Belarus the way it lost Ukraine, it would have geopolitical consequences, especially if the new Belarusian government would somehow become anti-Russian. Just imagine a part of the US territory rebel and having hostile forces 250 km from your capital. Freaking out perspective.

Russia many times in history had periods of "land grabing" just before period of "Smuta" (crisis). It is such an "offensive defensive" strategy. When Russian elite predicts that Russia could have serious problems soon with its internal order and it could be threatened by disintegration, it tries to grab as much land as it still can and as long as it has power to do so, so later on it would be possible for Russia to give up some of this territory without endangering the core of the state. If Russian elite predicts that Russia will have huge economical problems, it prefers to take Belarus by force instead of risking second Ukrainian scenario.

There is of course risk that my theory is wrong, and Putin truly wants to take all territories of Soviet Union one by one to achieve the final goal: common border with Germany. Belarus itself is not an important interest of the USA as long as the USA doesn't plan to disintegrate Russia and finish it off. Belarus is strategically important only for Russia. But a common German-Russian border would be already a critical danger for American national security because everything could be born out of this, and most of possible options have potential to create deadly danger for the USA in both: military and economical aspects.

>muh soviet union

I like pre ww1 Russian borders.