How does an 11 yo girl knows so much about politics?

youtube.com/watch?v=m7bplfghJMs

Attached: ltcorbis-592e12c76fee3.png (735x697, 474K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bread Party
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ugh cringe, am I the only one who can't watch more then 10 seconds of that shit?

>How does an 11 yo girl knows so much about politics?

she's either reading from a script, or has someone elses brain in her head.

Living in a household that talks politics 24/7. I grew up like that.

Your idea of "know so much" is retarded. But I don't really expect someone from your country to know anything so of course a young girl who's knows SOMETHING'S impress you. Goddamn brainlet

By posting on Jow Forums

Was it a left-leaning circlejerk?

Checked. We set one little girl on the right path.

That's hot

Che Guevara would have put her in the kitchen

Of course she dont have responsible fathers, they allow her to navigate through internet, pol, youtube videos, learn all those degenerasi and rooted his innocence. If you have a daughter like at least this smart she will be traumatised for life, with inumerables black pills, if she is dumb she will be a degenerate whore. Thats why is important to prohibit the internet to kids and implement strong firewalls for their cellphones.

Attached: 1546914805561.png (443x455, 139K)

Getting your kid to read this script is a new kind of bad parenting.

It's a kid

That kid looks a LOT like Ben Shapiro, I thought his son was just like 3-4 years old

it's surprisingly redpilled

damn this kid is SMART

She's not an 11 year old girl. Shes like 20-something and has that same condition that Andy millinokis has.we found this out months ago.

White , wheat or Rye bread and was OP last and forced to eat it.

Based Mexiboomer

>TFW you never have that loli waifu
This is not fair

so that means she's legal?

kill yourself

Attached: 1487799476476.gif (383x204, 2.09M)

Typical Frenchman - his morality determined only by legality, not by principles or ideals.

I'm pretty sure that is not a female, as the name is displayed on the IG as Knoll Eder (Knoll, a male name)

She watched Sam Hyde's videos and based her personality and opinions off of him

Not underage
Not a female
Also Jewish

is that a yes?
wat

Is this the nature of Generation Z?

uhhh...

I know a few male Kelly's. And I know a boy named blanket. Maybe the parents didn't care about the masculine/fmeinine approach to naming their kid

It's not a script, she speaks just as eloquently while live on stream. She's a prodigy

But clearly not a female voice either, just nothing pointing to any female traits outside of length of hair, and even that is a stretch

Pretty much from what I've seen. We don't have religion or a political movement we trust to base our selves off of so we just latch onto the next internet dad as "we" try to figure out how the fuck we're meant to navigate this meanless future-world

Based zoomer.
She'll birth many white children for the future race war.

She's done some livestreams before and she's pretty smart.

She has heart problems and will likely due young

Tinfoilers are really out of control lately. You fuckers gossip inane conspiracies like a bunch of old housewives.

what kinda problems

I fucked my daughter :D

If that is indeed a female, is that actually Ben Shapiro's daughter?

Bread Party
An activity where gay men stand in a circle around a piece of bread and masturbate. The last person to ejaculate on the piece of bread must eat it. A variation on the "Circle Jerk".
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bread Party

Hello ltcorbis

Well, it's not like she could get any more AIDS from it.

Literally the exact same style as general sam but is a child and her shit is more edgy so people flock to her. I fucking hate her.

Oh, we call that to play "kiks" here. Kiks meaning biscuit, the very same the loser has to eat...

But when I mentioned a circlejerk I meant it figuratively.

Known as Kekswichsen, cookie wanking, in Germany.

I heard she has some growth issue and us really like 19 years old. Pretty impressive eitherway, and a bit creepy.

That's called ookie cookie

I swear she has an IQ of like 145, her vocabulary and verbal skills at her age are better than most adults and she already has a very sophisticated sense of humour. Also if you've seen her videos where she makes music, she's quite talented for her age, in a very technical way too. It'll be interesting watch her grow up into an adult through the edgy teen years and see what happens to her politics and points of view.

She has an older brother. Anyway, cool kid.

I want her to have my children.

This. I always thought this was either a boy with sex organ issues or a girl who has growth issues and had way too much time being homeschooled. Eitherway..

>She's done some livestreams before and she's pretty smart.

fair enough, I guess... it's just a little disconcerting to hear a 13 year old talk like that.

Still though, she was reading from a script.

because she is jewish

Makes sense. Verbal IQ and disgusting degenerate humor
>kike

owait, is that the fake face technology?

cuz she is so hot

It's all she knows . . she is a husk of a human

Attached: 1527629167824.gif (260x260, 2.01M)

she makes me sweat too bro!

She has a ghostwriter.

>How does an 11 yo girl knows so luch about politics?
Becouse her older brother writes her script

do you think they fuck?

Is that a girl or a boy?...

Can't even tell these days. Because his voice is too masculine for a girl.

At one point, she directly references Sam. I am pretty sure she frequents this place, I'm not sure it's that good of a thing for a kid to be here though. Anyway, she seems redpilled enough, zoomers are truly our last hope.

Attached: 1545591076902m.jpg (439x1024, 60K)

Ah, it's the dragon dildos balding girl, I thought she was dead and forgotten.

probably because she reads Jow Forums like a typical zoomer

She’s not 11. She has a disease.

It's called soggy biscuit in the UK

Ok so ill go out an a limb and say the father got divorced and bought his daughter who noticed how fucked her mother was the guitar she always wanted for reading out his scripts.
The bitch chokers were pretty good desu keep it coming.

This.

It's so obvious this is writing and editing work of a 20 something neckbeard

shit nigger, you know blanket too? small world

Limp bizkit here

Balding?

Also, her music is better than 70% of so-called 'home producers', if that's truly her shit, then she is pretty fucking talented.

Attached: 1536915976919m.jpg (1024x768, 177K)

Mega cringe.

This.

Yep, balding.

Attached: 1545363853771.jpg (781x424, 128K)

It’s like an even smaller Ben Shapiro.

Attached: DD418071-D44F-4660-A576-B0818A7BE2C3.jpg (610x813, 305K)

She's 13

This brainlet believes in ghosts

Attached: 1545551681284.png (396x385, 119K)

Doubt that tripsbro.

girls are extremly good at repeating and rephrasing things, that someone else said.

Attached: lt corbis.webm (720x404, 1.95M)

sauce

why? will they answer me?

hot potato here

>Anal
Disgusting scat digger faggots

anal feels amazing regardless of what you say about it
>scat
just wash your dick afterward if there's a problem

But girls enjoy it.

You're a saudi so you could probably get a harem of lolis that look similar

What am I looking at here? It's like Ben Shapiro in reverse.

girl name Autumn, the site you can see

Fast pace of speaking like Ben Shapiro, very high verbal IQ, vocabulary not of a child indicating some sort of genetic disease. All of this can only lead to one conclusing. Jewish.

>pedophilia
>Saudi flag
checks out

Receiving is even better.

Attached: 1545434356583.jpg (396x385, 54K)

* Conclusion

Actually kids see the world as it is. Your be surprised. This little cunt is vulgar though. Something ain't right.