Will Gen Z Save the White Race?

twitter.com/DailyMail/status/1083645519862382592?s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20190111-042627_Twitter.jpg (1079x1362, 666K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_7XW05a8C8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kids want to be rebellious/contrarian/counter culture.

Nothing is more punk than being right-wing in today's climate.

The Trump and Obama presidencies have further polarized the country and created more racial awareness among whites. We are getting closer.

>Not doing a quenelle

Attached: french-soldiers-quenelle.jpg (960x540, 81K)

Yes

Attached: MillenishitsBTFO.png (772x364, 161K)

Until they get on the news for racism and get fired. I wouldn't hire them, too much potential for drama.

Attached: Screenshot_20181215-091122.jpg (1152x4701, 1.8M)

Well that's not the right image lol

that that many kids can and will be systematically hunted down for comment over this speaks to the terrifying overreach of leftist grip on the means of propaganda
a VERY close eye should be kept on the behavior of leftists here

No. Whites have been subverted by jewry as well as the white peoples greatest enemy, their own compassion and empathy. Our ability to care for and feel pity toward our fellow beings regardless of the fact that these beatnik scum sub humans feel no such emotion toward anyone, not even their own. This is the white mans downfall.

Attached: coffpepe.png (306x306, 73K)

>"He will never be allowed back into the United States."
based USA

Fuck gen Z, Generation Alpha are the true saviours!

Based soldier.

Attached: pepe_le_conseil_regional_du _limousin.jpg (850x556, 136K)

based offenders

It looks like rajeesh made the mistake of admitting it. Otherwise it would be her word against his.

This is probably a direct result of being called Nazis by the media for the past 3 yrs for the "crime" of supporting the MAGA America First agenda. It's the media's fault and these boys are free to make whatever hand signs they want. I don't see the media pearl clutching when rappers throw up gang signs and gangs have slaughtered ppl too. Gimmie a break.

A whole class of unemployable white retards to suck up more welfare, oh boy!

No, Gen Z is poisoned too much with irony and nihilism

> too much with irony and nihilism

A little more life will cure that

Just the kinda black pilled faggots we need.

They'll make good Commie and nigger hunters

When Bitcoin moons to 1 Million+ and I can finally open my own business I'll be sure to hire every Nazi white supremacist I can. And I'll be sure not to serve any stinking liberal faggots either

they are the last white generation

kek have very similiar plan but i do not even need bitcoin at million just 100k

oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
veyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

what was that?

Attached: am)welfare.jpg (828x634, 70K)

>Nogs are the only race that actually leeches more welfare when settled.

Attached: 1539812699311.png (402x341, 196K)

lol no mayos are too stupid and weak to be able to actually do anything

Fuck, I remember when a footballer did that in the prem and media went ape shit, I think it was Anelka who did it.

Yeah. He didn't backtrack either, actually went and assumed it all . Tony Parker and Teddy Riner did a quenelle too, but they apologized a week after.

>nigger hand gesture

Also, It's now common knowledge that you shouldn't apologize to outrage mobs. Our culture's youngsters have been naturally vaccinated against an aspect of mob rule.

Attached: 436347637.jpg (1240x1010, 253K)

youtu.be/_7XW05a8C8E
Damn fucking straight. Do not apologize or give a fuck.

Gen Z are oversocialized bug men who are only 'conservative' by dint of not avowing themselves of the left-wing outrage machine.
t. Millennial who works with zoomers

Could you theoretically survive being in this exact position by breathing deep and staying calm?

Obviously. This is what waterboarding is. It not lethal.

Everyone who's ever done it thought they could beat it. Unless you're a navy seal trained gorilla with over 300 confirmed kills, you'll tell me whatever I want you to tell me, whether it's true or not.

Read
It's a torture technique, not an interrogation technique because the information you get is unreliable at best and usually almost completely useless.

A shekel for the good goy.

>chubby kids

Just do a proper Roman salute you fucking nigger loving faggots

Will you do it though? Will you test yourself? Make a video.

I was born in the seventies and I hope they will. It's a better generation than mine.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-01-07 12-30-24.png (705x678, 355K)