Does conversion therapy actually work?

Does conversion therapy actually work?

Attached: 1537026457323.jpg (598x249, 21K)

I WILL TEACH THEM

LIndsey Graham is some kind of weird closeted gay southern white boi faggot

>if you can't build consensus, give up and use janky legal processes to get what you want
This is America.
Don't catch you slippin.

no one has ever been in more dire need of suicide than you, user

of course. It kills them.

Maye so but where's he wrong?

Lindsey can never be trusted, he's been compromised for years and now he's sucking up to power to save his faggot ass. It's fine to use him but he's not to be respected or looked to for leadership.

Get back on your side of the border before the Indians find you.

Attached: cure for gays..jpg (615x408, 56K)

>no one has ever been in more dire need of suicide than you, user
This is the kind of leadership America needs. None.

Checks and balances sweatie

>the mega-rich mafia Guido wannabe don't lead, he just tell people what and they do
This is the leadership people like you want and need.

>Does conversion therapy actually work?
No, and it has been prohibited in many states & countries. Which is bad because research on curing the gay must continue, but the jews won't allow it.

stay mad, nigger

Attached: 1538962890894.gif (202x360, 2.19M)

Serious topic that I feel backwards for even suggesting, but assuming homosexuality is actually a mental problem thats relatively common in humans, does conversion actually work or are there cases where someones been injected with lots of testoterone combined with psychology and actually came out better for it? Or are they all just miserable and pretending?

Again, im not advocating it, but for the sake of argument what are the facts? Most of the gay guys I know have self destructive behavior that may constitute a mental problem. All humans are capable of that I know, so maybe im just seeing what I want to see, but im curious. Also please leave any relegious bias out of this conversation.

Attached: 1530559963789.jpg (324x451, 14K)

Graham is gay, McCain sucked him off in a House bathroom and blackmailed Graham for years about it.

yes
with enough social conditioning from young age you can make people who would otherwise exhibit heterosexual behaviors turn to homosexual behaviors .

Attached: f90-gay-pride-3.jpg (2048x1365, 3.45M)

Attached: I will teach them.jpg (631x556, 73K)

Yes. Ask literally any psychologist. Operant conditioning can be terrifyingly powerful.

If its one thing to trust a jew on its about what turns somebody degenerate.

Try again in English, hun

proto fascism intensifies

Attached: trump is not a crook.jpg (623x473, 23K)

You have no idea

Attached: trump-siege.jpg (634x606, 62K)

I've never seen somebody switch up so hard.

>Does conversion therapy actually work?
Conversion therapy is a blanket term that doesn't distinguish whipping the gay out from sodomizing the gay out, so you need to be more specific.
Either way, there was a study somewhere a couple years ago that said something along the lines of
>Yeah, Mike Pencing the gay out is wrong but we don't know if it will work.
So more or less it is painful thus cruel and wrong even though it can work even for trannies.

Tel Aviv, the gayest city on Earth.

Fucking is never gay and getting fucked is always gay. Therefore, if you fuck a twink, then you are not gay, however the twink getting fucked in this example would be gay. This also means that a supposedly "heterosexual" man that lets his women peg him is in fact a homosexual. Getting your dick sucked is never gay, but sucking dick is always gay, unless you are a woman. Debate me.

Attached: 1547027088242.jpg (748x1024, 277K)

I believe it does. My aunt was a psychiatrist who used to deal with a lot of young homosexual men and women. Most of them had homosexual tendencies that had been reinforced by a parent, had come about after sexual abuse, or were a way to seek attention from a parent. Through the use of placebo or low dose SNRI/SSRI she could "cure" homosexuality with a high rate of success. She has a published paper on it from the 90s, but she retired a number of years ago because of the agenda the APA and AACAP adopted.

Attached: lyndss.jpg (260x391, 21K)