What is his IQ?

What is his IQ?

Attached: _104537905_gettyimages-1074390124-1.jpg (660x371, 27K)

Not a chance

It's over 9000.

Attached: PotatoNiggers.jpg (244x704, 64K)

Genetically, yes. But closer to the 115-120 ballpark functionally.

one of the highest

In his prime it was probably 135. It's probably now around 120.

According to PrepScholar.com, Wharton’s SAT requirements are currently set at 1500. This roughly translates to an IQ score between 145 and 149

I'd put him at about 120, 115 maybe. He isn't a retard, but he isn't a genius either, at least from what Ive seen from the stilted awkward way he tends to talk.

I'd put him around 110

He has a very high IQ, very high! People say that Donald Trump has low IQ, those people are loosers!

I guess I'm the exception. I'm only 1/8 Irish but I inherited my Irish ancestors' physique, which is tall and wiry. They were fishermen who had many generations on a high protein diet. They weren't potato niggers.

About 125, I'd say
His EQ is probably off the charts, though

What do those people let loose?

110-140 he is older so he is not smart as when he was young but he still smarter than the average plebs

This. Success in business is more about grokking people and having the right kind of personality. You need a certain IQ level, definitely, but no reason to go above 135 to be successful. Just don't have one below 100 unless you're a rapper.

If I had to guess, somewhere around 110. Just a little bit smarter than the average white American.

How much does he know relative to the other 60 something year old average american?

> tfw meds and dead-end routines everywhere

>170
He's clearly significantly above average, he puts on a political act which makes him look ignorant at times but if you watch older interviews/private depositions were he's being his natural self he's clearly a man of intellect, around the 125 mark. Nowhere near a Nixon tier intellect though

Attached: 1536671838823.png (314x331, 9K)

two years ago 78 , now 70 due to alzheimer. maximum reached during his life: 89.

Kek has spoken. They man is as literal genius.

around 115-120 I'd say

Very very high, let me tell you. The highest.

Attached: Yf1IVE7i7.jpg (600x400, 27K)

His bombastic personality, personal crudeness and lack of book-learning make him seem stupid, but he isn't. He is very witty, very quick with mic-drop comebacks, extremely stress-resilient, with an in-born genius for effective communication.

156 at minimum confirmed

like 110 or something, smart enough to trick retards into voting for him for no real reason, not smart enough to enjoy reading

>His EQ is probably off the charts

Yeah this is the truth and how he won. He understands people.

Attached: trump-incompetence.jpg (480x654, 39K)

Yea, and all that stuff is clearly intentional too. He successfully plays off the average American meme, while being a billionaire. Is he worth like 20 times more than Mitt Romney, and the "stuffy, rich, white guy" label stuck to Romney.

Very smart to pull that off. He also called the bottom of the real estate market pretty much to the day in a Tweet.

His plays are definitely at least 200 IQ

A small 1,000,000

Trump has 183 IQ

Billions and billions