When did you realise that the Muslims being right was the final redpill?

When did you realise that the Muslims being right was the final redpill?

Attached: 312321321.jpg (550x308, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnabas
youtu.be/0hp8zose-3Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1529503564957.png (874x659, 661K)

I cant believe he was on good morning america..

Yoy don't need religion to tell you what's bad. You're a weak NPC idiot who needs others to guide him. pathetic.

so this whole thing is just a push to get the west to submit to islam, right?

He looks like he's already been pozzed.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>Implying
For mudslim, it is totally ok to fuck young boys

Every single person responsible for this should be burned at the stake.

Attached: 1517591607288.jpg (800x651, 38K)

Is that biologically female or male?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-11_23-09-55.png (516x580, 312K)

>Being this new
He's a 10.year old boy dancing in a new York strip club for money... Yes I'm being serious

My Jewdar is so strong I recognized instantly that this kid is a Jew. Gives me a different perspective on it. I don't think he is going to kill himself as a teen. I think he is going to keep trying to pozz goy children well into adulthood if not halted by radical societal change.

Attached: 1543236800849.png (446x435, 70K)

Ahh yes, I think I heard the story. Thank you user, I don't keep up with news much anymore, I've grown tired of the sickness in this world.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-11_23-18-07.png (447x483, 145K)

Islam is based

muslims are never right, because they are a lowest common denominator ideology for the mentally challenged, which completely cancels out any form of progress. plus all their followers are stinky brown people, and stinky brown people need to be gassed.

only in some afghani and pakistani tribes

a long time ago

Attached: 43905834095.jpg (326x326, 28K)

Not sure I understand. Muslims are all about raping little boys.

Attached: 1546855481635.png (500x378, 118K)

Could be a good life, but rarely is.

this.

Nah, they're just wise to jewish deception and trickery....

they still want to kill all non muslims.

jews and muslims have been fighting for quite some time.

A long time ago we, muslims, have peace in our heart and won't tolerate such practices that come straight from the very bottom of the heart of despicable men, because this is not the doing of the devil, no no, he only wispers in our ears, it's totaly your responsability alone
‘And Shaytaan (Satan) will say when the matter has been decided: “Verily, Allaah promised you a promise of truth. And I too promised you, but I betrayed you. I had no authority over you except that I called you, and you responded to me. So blame me not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can you help me. I deny your former act in associating me (Satan) as a partner with Allaah (by obeying me in the life of the world). Verily, there is a painful torment for the Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers).”’
Take care brothers and sisters

Muslims like to fuck children so I don't think that would help. Child brides and sex slaves are what being Muslim is all about.

hope your entire family gets droned by some fat yank in a wheelchair shitskin

Attached: 1546856309909.jpg (960x732, 100K)

Muh hammed was a faggot pedophile and Desmond’s handlers are likely Muslims

He looks dead inside already
RIP
Hang the “parents”

Attached: 1546439698034.jpg (1332x2048, 225K)

The way they dress him reminds me of this
It's a kid. He'll be fine. I think.

Attached: Warning coleration.jpg (1840x1035, 481K)

This little perverse twisted monster will be dead before 18 yrs/old.

And I think there are a whole lot of people that should be praying there isn't a Hell.

>Hehehehehe le ebin based muslims

Attached: 316AC0E8-2AFC-4E3A-AE76-9F0CA56C7616.jpg (684x1024, 108K)

so this desmond kid is your new favorite meme i've noticed. first time i've read about him i was a bit shocked and disgusted, too. cuz it clearly seems like he must have been forced into the whole thing by his crazy lefty parents, right? but it's not actually that, read it up. he's just a kid that always loved dressing up as a girl and do all kinds of girly shit. his parents did actually not know how to handle that, they even went to a psychologist. then they went with just letting him do what he loves.

now, what the fuck is your problem with that? he's probably a favorite of a lot of pedos out there, sure, but that doesn't mean he should be forbidden to do what he really loves, live as who he wants to be.

Attached: 4309.jpg (550x550, 17K)

If you deal with Jews and Israel as much as some Muslims have in the Middle East it is only a matter of time when you become redpilled on certain issues.

>romania
>stinky brown people
>even the whites in romania are gipsies

when all this 12 year old hoes in my school where wearing short and tight clothing. It made my peepee hard and was very distracting. This was when I decided that they should be married and not in school anymore.

What is that? A reverse image search can't find where it came from or what it does.

all i know is that it's some sort of sex toy, i don't know what anyone would do with it

Go join local ISIS and see what happens to you pig worshippers.

mad chink

Attached: zhu24bdwcgy01.png (960x490, 155K)

would you say that it is acceptable and normal for children at the age of two years old to be watching RuPaul's Drag Races? if the kid is just flipping around channels unsupervised at 2, that's mighty fucked. if the parents are actively showing this shit to the kid, that's mighty fucked, too.

christ, i don't even reckon its appropriate for children at 2 to be watching television, much less fucking drag shows.

Attached: 1470864727693.jpg (350x383, 54K)

Attached: 4169787548000.jpg (759x646, 107K)

imagine actually liking cuckstianity

Attached: 1515036272942.jpg (2518x1024, 364K)

i reckon the same, but that shit has nothing to do with desmond. it started out for him loving girls' clothes, the drag shit came later, when it was more than clear what's his thing.

like i said, there's prolly a ton of pedos after him, and i think that's the first association anyone has when looking at him, but that's not what it's about for him, and noone even remotely forced him to do so

>Chad Muslim.
Only the rich ones get a harem.
The poor ones become perpetually angry Incels.
Because of that situation, where the Chads get multiple wives, The ones that get fuck all form roving gangs who start sticking their dicks into vulnerable children and women.
AKA the rape game.
two years ago, there was an incident in Egypt where a 35 year old musllim man raped a 3 month old baby girl.

FFS, Catholics were - first

He's Jewish

>Islam
>Red pill.
That religion apparently has a nasty habit of turning muslim men who aren't wealthy, into violent, angry incels.

No I don't, but other people do.

I thought that was Liza Minnelli

even if i am mistaken and thinking of some other human tragedy case, this kid's parents are unemployed and that video circulating of him dancing on stage in teenage slutwear for grown-ass men chucking him dollar bills didn't do much for your case

what really matters

Attached: IMG-20190111-WA0004.jpg (960x490, 112K)

Have you guys seen his mom? Or heard her speak?

She totally an MKUltra zombie. The rebuttal she wrote in response to people criticizing her for allowing her son to perform late night at a gay bar. It just reads like pure propaganda

Attached: BCDABF41-C926-478F-AC60-7DDF1818D09A.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Nope. Only seems that way because Jow Forums has the same forced anonymity, but shit that works on a Taiwanese zooestrope art forum has horrifying reprecussions when done in real life.

you're lying faggot, I can tell
>first time i've read about him i was a bit shocked and disgusted
things that didn't happen

Why is the Kremlin always so obsessed with little boy tranny dicks? Btw, nice Aussie VPN, Propaganda Pavel.

These always make me chuckle

most muslims are inbred degenerates

Just search for inflatable latex blindfold. These things are for sale. It is like fetish gear I guess.

It's an inflatable latex blindfold. Some kind of Fetish gear. Search these terms and you find similar pictures of people wearing it.

>Just search for inflatable latex blindfold. These things are for sale. It is like fetish gear I guess.
>I guess
sure thing faggot

She's an apostate and a traitor who works for the great devil america.

"Salam Aleikum brother, enjoying your hajj?"

Attached: chad hajji.jpg (768x960, 77K)

Attached: chad_islamist.png (2560x971, 337K)

I refuse to join these goat fucking sons of shem.

Biologically retard.

>When did you realise that 90% of Jow Forums is Muslim?
ftfy

oh, and i guess your reason for saving and spreading all those pictures of him is that you're trying to safe the white race, right? i actually read up on him, i don't make up weird reasons to have folders full of "degenerate enemies of the race" or whatever you call it

that disgusting little shit already looks like hes dying of aids

Faggotry and pedophilia were never part of Western culture and Christianity, we just need to remove the left from this world.

where did I post a picture of him? You're lying again cunt

Attached: serveimage.jpg (584x630, 69K)

Attached: 1547007491641.jpg (500x682, 137K)

Never because it's a blue pill
Islam just as degenerate as these pedofags, because islam itself is for pedofags.

you mean...?

Attached: muslim afghanistan pedos islam Bacha bazi.jpg (1360x1200, 151K)

lgbt has no limits

it's memeri tv

>It's a kid. He'll be fine. I think.
they prostitute him
he's a trainwreck like those hollywood childstars

Attached: spielberg mccaulay culkin 1510355161026.jpg (427x600, 51K)

Ultimately, islam is Redpilled but not based.

>be Islam
>literally ban all form of degeneracy
>allow child marriage
>"hurdur most degenerate religion that exists"
Shut the fuck up Bozgor, The faggots dancing in Budapest's streets must have had an effect on you.

Attached: bozgoroid.png (1254x669, 1.75M)

Homosexuality is strictly forbidden in islam. Some retarded cultural remnant that’s specific to a region of pakistan does not represent islam.

>then they went with just letting him do what he loves.
like performing on stage for fags to masturbate to
no problem with that
next thing you know he's getting shagged backstage for alittle financial help for his unemployed parents who are living off of desmond's production

this

Attached: islamic jihad.jpg (1320x680, 89K)

Here's the full image, took me a second to find it.

Attached: serveimage2.jpg (232x600, 24K)

doesnt matter
and it's ludicrous too
the child isnt responsible for being a whore
you are getting the bog with his parents

so you read up on him and are repeating the lies verbatim
every pedo will claim the child wanted it
you are begging to be burned

To any non-Muslim. Muslims believe in the Gospel of Barnabas, which was composed around ~14th AD (give or take), or approximately 1400 years after the existence of Saint Barnabas whom was a Christian saint (estimation of age):
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnabas

If anyone reads the Gospel of Barnabas, you will see that many of the scriptures have similarities to the four Gospels of Luke, Mark, Matthew, and John. The supposed Gospel is considered by Muslims as the
>original uncorrupted gospel
The only problem is that the only source is derived italian and spanish writings, which were composed around the time that the Moorish kingdom was disbanded. In addition, the writing has no source for its origins, other than the claim that Barnabas composed the gospel (without evidence). Although Muslims forget about the Epistle of Barnabas, which has a Christ-centered interpretation of Torah (which contradicts the contents of Islam regarding the legitimacy of the Gospel of Barnabas).

In addition, the Gospel of Barnabas has errors that contradict Islam, such as referring to Muhammad as the Messiah (contradicts Quran), making the mistake of calling Jesus, Christ, which someone whom is literate in Greek, would comprehend that Christ means Messiah, and mistaking basic geography.

If it weren’t for the laws of this land I would have already slit your throat

It's funny how you slap a fag flag over blatant child abuse and the sheep go from disgust to clapping.

boss sandnigger

Attached: 1474291264766.gif (291x300, 2.92M)

Have you seen the shit on disney channel?
Its all shit. Dont sound like some old fuck in the 50’s bitching about elvis presley’s hips swinging on live tv being “too provocative”.

Kids should be exposed to degeneracy so they know how NOT to be.
Its our responsibility to teach them.

maybe i am. maybe you think everyone not fitting your weird definition of worthy life begs to be burned. maybe you should go outside and try and start burning people, see how it goes down. maybe you'll end up burned yourself, stupid fascist cunt

It’s everywhere you faggot sexualization of children is not the same as adult sex.

pedo faggot lying cunt fuck off and never come back

Attached: 1543366118995.gif (203x204, 359K)

>The majority of people need moral guidelines because they're weak NPCs

And?

>Kids should be exposed to degeneracy
you get the bog
nothing personal degenerates, it's for the health of civilization and humanity

Attached: 1524599518425.png (548x666, 112K)

Muslims RAPE little boys like this

youtu.be/0hp8zose-3Q

this is what muslims actually believe

Fuck off you Dune Coon

Attached: PEGIF.gif (200x252, 1011K)