LOL AUSSIES

LOL AUSSIES

LAUGH AT THE AUSSIES
THIS IS YOU STRAYA CUNTS

Attached: 47BA0EF6-6D4B-4BD6-988E-F6B52A8D7CFD.png (585x538, 205K)

>2019
>believing headlines

Attached: 2148A10B-604F-463C-A8E8-48E370542F7B.jpg (720x728, 37K)

Trump is a fucking retard. We literally do not have an eastern or western border right now because the government shutdown.
Xi Jinping may be less honest but he's by far a more competent leader.

>canada
this is like a fat kid picking on the fatter kid in the playground

Eventually people are going to stop believing all the negative shit about Trump that gets published.

>(((media))) thinks Aussies trust China

>trusting trump
yikes

Chinese colony trusts China. Wow.jpeg

most aussies are probably born overseas now

Chinks get shit done
5bn is like 50 cents to USA wall should've been built long ago Trump is just another criminally minded boomer

>chinaman trusts his president

In Deus Ex:Human Revolution there is an Australian Civil War going on between pro-China and pro-US factions.

To be honest I do trust winnie the pooh more, because I can trust that he is always going to be a lying self serving psychotic dictator, Trump on the other hand is more unpredictable and I never know where he may be going with some of the things he says.

I don't remember being polled
sage this faggotry

Go back in your igloo Canananada. Theres fucking heaps of them. We don't wanna piss them off, so we keep them happy with cute Koalas and Kangaroos when they come here taking a thousand photos a day.

It's about 1/3rd Australia is part of Asia now may as well think of it in the same way you think of the Philippines, Indonesia etc. White Aussies are gonna get swamped they lick jew ballsacks for easy property money.

Attached: 1545198847-1.jpg (970x542, 166K)

Jinping is more competent but that does not mean he gives a flying fuck about your average Aussie he works for the Chinese and only the Chinese. and america is just fucked regardless of how competent trump is

Attached: welcome to the truth of the modern world.png (927x6648, 1.17M)

>Trump is a fucking retard. We literally do not have an eastern or western border right now because the government shutdown.

neck yourself you high functioning retard

Aussies are contrarian edgelords, thank fuck theire over there, if they where a european nation we would probably be at war.

there is no coast guard. anybody can come in via the ocean. literally anybody.

Then why haven’t they?

naturally as half of australians are chinese

ah yes the chinese spies are gonna come in from the ocean instead of the canadian border lmao

Trust them with what?

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

Deus ex predicted New York was getting bomb one year prior to 9/11. And now this shit.

When the infiltration and subversion are done, Australia could make for a good and loyal lap dog.

Nuke australia when?

LOL aussies getting cucked like us by chinks.

>yikes

either go back to r eddit or Ed Bucks apartment but leave pol you faggot assed nigger

Attached: PFO5-636NiyRbjdAAyDM_gBJo6WyBrTDhWJqSSSveCg.jpg (348x405, 11K)

I'm guessing this is deceiving, in that we don't really trust either of them.

=)

Interesting how there has been no poll, and no aussies have been asked this question. It's almost as if they've pulled this out of their ass. Hmm.

Our "Free Market" Media constantly shits on Trump but won't say a word about China because our Market Participants that control the media don't like Trumps economics.
Our media hasn't said almost a single word about that massive Muslim gulag.

>polls
>sensationalist headlines
>canada
why even bother mate?

The Lowy poll is run by the Lowy Institute run by Frank Lowy, one of the two kikes who had insurance on the WTC on 9/11.
What do you think of the truthfulness of this poll now?

>(((Bloomberg)))

it is meaningless and published by the same crowd who memed china out of second world status

china are currently rapidly heading back to second world status

Not exactly hard to predict considering Sydney is filled with them and Jews.

Australians are fucking stupid then. China is working to make us unemployed and broke.

>In Deus Ex:Human Revolution there is an Australian Civil War going on between pro-China and pro-US factions.
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Attached: 1545421246293.jpg (966x1152, 136K)

>Australians

Attached: 1538247917402.jpg (250x209, 8K)

>Be Australia
>Fill country with chinks
>Take poll
>Poll says the chinks that now make up a significantly portion of the country trust China leadership more than US leadership

Australia runs of foreign millionaries' money.

Scare them away and you're broke, just as you were before.

I am so ashamed of my country. Everyone please nuke us.

Also from the same survey. It's not like we actually like the chinks or Jinping. It's just that Trump is retarded.

Also turns out we're massive weebs.

>Abe, 66%
>Our own leader, 63%

Attached: survey.png (648x254, 23K)

Those aussie are chinks

>lowypol
>lowy institute

The zorgest of straya's zorg institutes.

I like the part about the nukes at the end. The rest was pretty depressing.

OP HERE
y’all aussies will storm the news headquarters of you want it, Truth and your country

Attached: D3EF9C09-189D-4968-9A32-AE7A81DB4D01.jpg (452x570, 54K)

If* you want it

Real Aussies (not politician cunts) have always hated seppos. This is completely unsurprising.

C H O O N

I was in Europe recently and some Australian came up to me and started shit talking Trump. His wife got embarrassed and jumped in and said to her husband, “He might be a Trump supporter” but the guy laughed and said that Trump supporters don’t even know what Europe is. Also said he felt bad for us because our last great leader John McCain died.

Why are Australians such chink loving faggots?

I also trust him more than the lowry foundation.

>the guy laughed and said that Trump supporters don’t even know what Europe is. Also said he felt bad for us because our last great leader John McCain died.

Based real life shitposter.

ORANGE MAN BAD

Attached: 1539277728961.png (374x229, 29K)

AuChina when?

Why wouldn't we believe the leader of a communist country more than our own leaders though, not so much Trump, but our political class have all sold out on this globalist crap, our government is Jew run just like the USA and Europe. The Chinks at least seem to be steering their own canoe.

t. Chang

Enjoy having your leaders kiss China's ring like they do in Canada.

Attached: path3.jpg (500x625, 48K)

honorable nihonjin san, how can Japan reinstate the Emperor and redpill the rest of Asia so that the (((central bankers))) will have nowhere to escape to after Europe and the Middle East sweeps them clean?

Not necessarily bad, but dishonest and immoral.

careful, we might get sent back to england

because chinks are chink loving faggots

Our leaders kiss everyone's ass, that's not unusual for a politician, to let a foreign power actually run your foreign policy like the Zionists do is far worse.
You Japs know how to bow and scrape to get a head, you suck uncle Sams knob till it bleeds and then bend over, you have no say in your foreign policy either, except the NPC mantra that china bad because big penis Yankee say so. So get fucked.

Why hate chinks? They send all the rich ones here and leave the retards in their own shithole country to breed and use as slaves. We siphon the money out of their slave workshops and charge them 2 million dollars for a shithole in Melbourne.

i'm not saying they love trump but they definitely don't trust the slants

are you retarded?
do you think the coast guard got shut down?

>A one state party ruling over a huge ethnostate is more liked than a huge multiracial, low trust shithole ruled over by Jews.
Even when people don’t think it out fully they understand these things at a gut level.

The coast guard isn't shutdown you actual retard.

>but he's by far a more competent leader.
We'll see.
People in the know don't see good things ahead for China in the next couple years.

Anyone actually saying this is retarded and I suspect this survey is just more fake news. If you hate Trump, then the only logical conclusion to draw from this is you also hate Xi Jinping.
If you can accuse Trump of doing something, then Xi has done it but to a much worse degree.

>aussies trust a chink dictator over Trump

This might be as bad as to losing to the emus

My uncle’s gf sailed over from China solo last week to live with him. Thanks to Trump’s shutdown it was ezpz

don't give a shit
would die for a 'strayan bloke before pissing on a leaf

and they're both run by (((them)))