Big Anti-Gypsy Protests Expected in Bulgaria Today

On the 7th of January in Voivodinovo a 33 year old man (who worked in the Bulgarian Special Forces for 12 years) was driving his car when some gypsies were just standing on the road. He got out and told them to get off the road because he almost ran them over. When he turned around to get back in his car the two gyppos jumped him and used him jacket to tie up his arms, pushed him to the floor and started kicking and jumping on his head.

Needless to say, there have been protests every day since with people going into the gypsy ghetto in Voivodinovo.

Now all the gyppos got scared and got out of Voivodinovo. The government used that moment to bulldozer through the illigal gyppo "houses" in the ghetto. 14 houses have been destroyed so far and more are planned.

The Vice Premier and Minister of Defence Karakachanov issued a statement that said that the gypsies in Bulgaria are completely out of control and this cannot go on any longer. He insisted we should address the Gypsy Question.

A Special Forces General called Mateev announced the biggest protest and urged all people, and especially all military men, to go to Voivodinovo today at 6pm (GMT+2).

It's not just this that triggered the protests. These leeches keep behaving like animals, beating people, killing, raping, robbing, mugging, pick-pocketing and the worst is that they often manage to get away with it. These two gyppos were caught and we will see what will happen with these subhumans.

Attached: TS_2015_2 (89).jpg (758x1024, 442K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D0AVH8ppw20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They guy in the picture looks like a gypsy. Is he the perpetrator or the victim?

Get in touch with your ancestors, the Thracians, and start taking heads.

Attached: 8A99A2DB-9412-4EE3-A7E2-189A60D49C02.jpg (600x744, 93K)

Why do you hate Romanians so much?

show your flag, shlomo

Attached: 1523935893017.jpg (500x500, 80K)

Also, these are the fine gentlemen in question.

Attached: 27712_2.jpg (600x370, 39K)

You know good and well what sort of a gypsy we're talking about here.

Bump

Attached: 6D832FB1-C1DD-42DA-921F-D97C8070ED14.png (911x1352, 1.15M)

Always nice to hear good news. Godspeed brothers!

Thank you, mate!

Attached: 1545396002039.gif (211x199, 180K)

Bump for white nationalism

Attached: aMA9V4V_700b.jpg (640x640, 93K)

Round 'em up

Attached: 74705.gif (480x315, 51K)

Nothing will happen. They will stand around a bit and go home, the active military were warned not to chimp out.

as long as NGO's can sue and put servicemen in jail nothing will change. Also we need a law for home defence.

Well, Katunitsa went pretty well.

Can't wait for dotr.

Attached: 1542171466576.jpg (1035x800, 255K)

We will see, I have hope it may get as fun as it was in 2012.

Attached: 1542172821235.png (1190x1194, 1.33M)

reminder to all that gypsies are from india, where they were kicked out 1,500 years old for being the lowest caste of untouchables and a thief cult.
they walked for hundreds of years and ended up in romania, bulgaria, Hungary and separately in spain. there they continued being an external thief cult of pajeets ever since.

I know for a fact that they were sternly warned. No one will risk his career for this

we tried to sterilise them quite a few times, which is really not hard as it sounds, since femgyspsy would willingly castrate themselves if it meant getting 10 extra euros

You're probably right but the same people who raised hell in 2012 are going to Voivodinovo today again. And I mean the football fans.

>The government used that moment to bulldozer through the illigal gyppo "houses" in the ghetto. 14 houses have been destroyed so far and more are planned.

Based government.

That's exactly what I have been thinking about recently. Offer the females a bit extra monthly shekels if they get castrated and offer the men in prison to lower a bit their sentences to get the chop chop done.

Kiril rashkov was protected to some degree by the state. When we get rid of corruption you'll see what should be pretty well. All those fuckers are going to end up in construction troops. Remember when they were niot a problm ? During communism(though i hate communism) and tsarism. oh yeah when they got out of line they got beat up or shot.

it's actually incredible what they'll do for money and not even that a big amount of it

Yeah, those animals never follow any laws and just build their fucking houses illegally. I hope the NGO's are shrieking. Here's a video of the government demolishing some illegal houses in one of the gypsy ghettos in Plovdiv.

youtube.com/watch?v=D0AVH8ppw20

I sincerely hope it can be done but I'm certain the Soros NGO's (here it's called the Bulgarian Helsiniki Comitee) will raise hell over it.

I hate communism too but completely agree on this point. I was talking with my father about it today. There was no voting back then so the gyppos were not useful to politicians like they are now. Now everyone cozies up to them and offers them gibs because they want the vote. Back then they were made to work and follow the law or they get beat up or shot as you said.

they will, 100%, EU keeps slapping us constantly for trying to segregate them

They literally are segregated, though. They live in their ghettos and only work as street cleaners and garbage collectors. Nobody would hire a gypsy at any job that deals with people or with money. That's an aerial picture of the biggest ghetto in Plovdiv (top). You can clearly see that these houses are illegally built or they wouldn't be so clustered.

Attached: 640_178273.jpg (640x415, 116K)

The problem has more to do with the structure of the west.Gypsies never should have been given citizenship
-The EU constantly harrasses us for not being complete cucks like them.
-ДПC has a threshhold over the fucking country and is ideoligically part of the West which is even more terrible.
-Sadly not all Bulgarians are race realists.

oбpaзoвaтeлeн цeнз тpeбe и пaк cтaвaт бeзпoлeзни. a aкo ca нaиcтинa oбpaзoвaни нямa дa cи пpoдaвaт глaca, пoнe нe лecнo

Exactly. Thanks, bong bro. Pretty much nobody in the west realises what the Eastern European gypsies are or where they actually came from.

Attached: Jipsyes.jpg (1500x1023, 182K)

correction, i meant school segregation and other stuff, because they do live in their own putrid villages

Nice try.

Why does our country have so many fucking gypsies.It's like we've been in a refugee crisis for 29 years.We're like Germany in 2050 or Modern day Brazil
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t.u1.png (550x550, 172K)

More pure Indian they are, more violent they are. You should deport them. White skin is the least violent, followed by Mexicans, then half blacks and lastly dark niggers. Chinese and Japanese also have really white skin, so they aren't violent.

Taкa e, нo зa никoй пoлитик нe e изгoднo дa ca oбpaзoвaни. He чe кaквoтo и дa билo oбpaзoвaниe би мoглo дa cпacи тия 70IQ индивиди, нo имa някaкъв шaнc пoнe дa paбoтят нeщo и дa нe живeят cъвceм кaтo cкoтoвe и дa ce мнoжaт тaкa.

Pretty much all Bulgarians hate gypsies because at the least we have all suffered from them, crime-wise but I mostly agree with you. What do you mean on the part about ДПC, though?

They usually only attend the schools near the ghetto so that's fairly segregated too, the problem is that they are outbreeding us very rapidly and start spreading to more and more schools, neighbourhoods, etc.

Well I mean the same BS the Democrats use ДПC uses them too.

Yeah, that's pretty accurate. There is most certainly a correlation with skin tone, IQ, and how prone to violence one is.

They are outbreeding us at such a pace that none of us even realise. Do you know that on average gypsy women have 4 kids, while Bulgarian women have 0,8? It's driving me insane how little Bulgarians know about the fact that we are the fastest dying country in the world. But while they are in the ghettos or in small villages it's out of sight, out of mind situation. Here in Plovdiv a few years back you would never see gypsies on the Main Street unless it's some muzzie holiday or something. I walk through the damn Main Street every day and every day I see so many gypsies it drives me insane.

Attached: 1539046443736.png (750x743, 927K)

Gyppos are subhuman filthy. Extermination is the only answer

You are correct but we don't live in an ideal world.

Attached: 03ca63fe2ab3475fec3b3423f18b82d38e63241ac3b84b41c9d52739be565363.jpg (640x549, 109K)

>It's driving me insane how little Bulgarians know about the fact that we are the fastest dying country in the world.
Don't forget the fact that all of the young people run away as soon as they have the chance. I'm 20 and most of my peers are planning on immigrating. At this point I don't see any hope for the country I love.

Bump

set them fire. it will quickly spread. 20 moltovs should do the trick

You are too young. I was a fucking retard at 20. You get true self-awareness at 25-6.

I graduated in the UK but came back here immediately after I finished studying. I couldn't live in a foreign nation and the faggotry in the UK made it absolutely unbearable. Probably would have offed myself if I stayed. I would have been making much more money if I stayed there, of course but that really isn't worth it. Bulgaria is my home and the only place where I would feel right.

Attached: 1535537232005.jpg (640x640, 39K)

Sounds fun but the biggest threat is how fast they are breeding. As I mentioned earlier they should be offered money or shorter prison sentences to get castrated. There's really no other legal solution to this epidemic.

that's why you need to get rid of the guethos when things have escalated. the government wont help you

Well?, did he have a permit to wear a blue U.N. hat in Bulgaria?

I believe we should infiltrate the government and start reducing the gypsy population but maybe it will end up happening your way, we will see, haha.

I'm not sure what you are on about...

I don't want to leave the country.
I want to stay here and contribute for a positive change. But sometimes I think that nobody else wants a brighter future here

It will be too late. the gypsies wont vote for you and they are outbreeding you. the goverment knows it and even sponsors it in order t odestroy you. it is of no interest of the goverment to aid you with this problem. you cannot expect the goverment to do anything about the gypsies

A blue beret doesn't automatically mean a UN peacekeeper, you dumb fuckhole

From what I know from my friends who live abroad they don't go there because they like it but because of the money. All of them prefer the life here but want the shekels they can make abroad.

Maybe you are right but I hope it's still preventable...

Its is not. that time passed long ago

There is only one solution to the gypsie problem.

Attached: right_wing_death_squad.png (500x375, 389K)

Damn, I don't need all these black pills, bro

Attached: 1542979049431.jpg (500x378, 36K)

You need to build the tools to protect yourself and your communities. The goverment wont do anything to help you and will never change.

Eastern Europe is the greatest hope for the future. The West will be horribly balkanized, mired in strife, and/or infested with little caliphates. Bulgaria has been through worse and survived. You're a tough bunch.

In fact it will only work against your safety and your interests for a secure community by sponsoring these gypsies, allowing NGOs to operate, knowing their objectives, protecting criminals andruining your life when to defend yourself. And they even laught at you when they get hundres of thousands of euroes from drugs, guns and other rackets.. All sponsored by the state.

Attached: file.png (620x400, 616K)

I don't expect the government in its current form to do fuck all for me. I meant that some far right people are getting some power and the leaders of a pretty radical nationalist organisation shared their plans in making a party and they are very reliable and intelligent men. I know it's pretty far-fetched but there are some loopholes which could be exploited. But you are right that we need to be prepared for the worst, which is eventually being the minority in our own countries. And we know these savages aren't nearly as gentle and forgiving with us, like we were with them.

Don't worry every white country has the same fate as us.In the U.S 50% of children born are minorities.The only thing we need to do is survive until the UN crashes and then nobody can save the pajeets from the death squads.
Also pajeets are the lowest tier of human possible they cannot do anything other than being a parasite,and when the gibs are gone because of a lack of working population the pajeets will just go to Germany.

Many of rhem are from Turkmenistan too

I'm 33 and made big sheckles in Burgerland for a couple of years. It totally sucked and drained my soul. I came back and will never leave again even if I make 1/ 10th of the money. Nothing beats your home.

Most of these "far-right" poarties are either controlled opposition, civ-nat cucks, or Inteligence Agencies honeypots to survey the national unrest. Everything is against you even your own people. You cannot hope people that activel try to destroy you to hel you in anything unless to ease the pain while you bleed to death.

We have them over here but they are often beat the shit put of muzzies so it's bearable.

Another resident of /pol , well educated and SHIIIEEEET.

Fuck I wish we would be so redpill as you guys we suck gypsy and other minority dick to no end.

Some core concepts to remember is that if enough people do it, the police can't really stop you. They will have to approve it. You can't put 100% of the men of your country in jail if that many have done it. Laws really only stop minority "crimes".
Another thing to consider is that if every Bulgarian patriot went out and destroyed an animal then there would be no animals left after one day of fighting. Again, if everyone does this the government would be unable to punish everyone.

All European patriots have this loaded weapon at our disposal. This is our knock out punch. Our finishing move.

Spanish user is right BMPO(VMRO) wants de-segragation of schools.They want our children to go to school with smelly Aids infested gypsies and be friends with them.

>Jew flag
>White nationalism

Wtf is thus thread do Jews fear the gypsy???

Check out Ireland

They look sturdier than US shanties, with better materials. Out here, most homeless people are still messing with tents and haven't upgraded to the gypsy house tier.

Thank you, bros. I needed that. We truly have gone through worse. And yes, compared to the West we do have everything going for us apart from our disastrous birthrates. But yes, we need to survive this until the UN and EU crash and we can bring out the RWDS.

I'm glad you are back home. I felt the same in the UK. I had to constantly tone myself down and it takes a huge toll.

Very high-energy, I like it. And you are right. We do have a lot going for us. We just need to be smart about it.

Not sure, maybe Schmuli wanted some attention but it didn't work.

Really? I haven't heard about this. Can you please elaborate?

Your gypsies aren't of Indian origin, though.

And I have always wondered why Americans don't just use bricks to build their houses. Most of the homes over there seem very fragile and every angsty teen faggot can punch a hole in a wall.

Attached: 5e3fe2e623f3469ee9abd41d44b7a3900ee069d2c33b8ed5dd918499f63de328.jpg (3552x2000, 2.7M)

Romanian-Bulgarian alliance against gyppos when? i want burn some gyps together.

Attached: 1543526781287.jpg (1201x1442, 271K)

We will only drag them down after all we bow to all of their wishes.

quit being a depressed and blackpilled cuck. we will cooperate.

We will drag them down we love gypsies and put them on a pedestal, so lets not fuck them over.

It's because America is all about profit. Everything is a business. Most homes are made as cheaply as possible, even apartment buildings I've lived in were made of wood and would flex when the wind was strong. Walls bowed and cracks would appear. Both the bricks and the labor required to build with them are more expensive.
Not all are like that, however, but many are.

t. Radu

Hard to belive that this two underfed crows could beat an ex-special forces.

I have doubts about your special forces.

I'm definitely up for this, Balkan bros

Well, I guess you can't afford to build proper houses when the dems are flooding you with shitskins at every opportunity.

Attached: 1532657901389.jpg (960x960, 64K)

Surprise hit to the head from the back

I knew this comment was coming lol. They attacked him while he had his back turned. Not sure how they managed but gyppos are savages, you certainly know this.

me too, we need to ally. don't listen to cucks like who try to stop us.

Their ancestors are the Bulghars and Cumans, they are better at taking heads and impaling though.

I am not a cuck we literally give them every benefit to them, we adore their songs and our women fuck them on a daily basis.

Gypsies are the Abo’s of Europe.

Special Forces dosen't mean he is good only at punching and fighting 10 apes in the same time.
Special Forces also mean that you are always ready (semper paratus) and extremely vigilant, has to be preventive in most of situations even in civil life especially when it;s about gypsies crows.

I'm sure he will come to see the light too unless he is a merchant and does it on purpose.

Our ancestors were Bulgars, Slavs, and Thracians. So he's not wrong but the Slavs and Bulgars were more dominant and we definitely carry more of their genes than we do of Thracians.

Very accurate.

Nice digits user, what’s the gesalt on the Thracian’s who were they??? Has there been any DNA testing of their remains??

he is a sniper

> our women fuck them on a daily basis.

Only low-life natural born whores and maybe some radical modern leftists, who fuck gypsies in the name of multiculti and tolerance.

I was just shitposting, brat.

Attached: kladovo.jpg (2122x1411, 631K)

maybe he is one of the merchants who perpetrated the December raid against our memefactory, to the point they stole his memes too. i will never forget what happened when pic related's events were unfolding, i felt like the apocalypse was coming. and it's about to get worse, since hackers will destroy 4plebs to get rid of their tracks.

Attached: 1546123067411.png (3272x6564, 2.38M)

Its bullshit and you know it ever since the manele became maistream and the racist views started to erase they go with them no questions asked.

I only hope he completely recovers. He has a beautiful family waiting for him.

Nobody here fucks them either. That's why they haven't gotten any lighter after so many years in Europe.

Ah I see, okay, brat.

Attached: 640_265744.jpg (640x415, 27K)

It's been even before that. Check Upton Sinclair's "The Jungle." Waves of immigrants from Europe, getting poorer each time, now it's Mexican and Somalian, and Pajeet for the middle class jobs.
Burgerland is a capitalist paradise. It's long overdue for change. The government/business nexus spends a great deal of resources to keep the frog in the pot. They prefer Pajeet because they have no social cohesion. The type to walk past a dead person in the street without pausing are what they want more of here. Both parties want it that way.

now that i heard of Upton's book, probably he inspired Camp of the Saints?

>manele

As I said natural born whores, I know they are many but still they dont form majority.

Anyway most of these manele fans likes to party without gypsies.

What is manele? Here you would very, very rarely hear of a Bulgarian woman with a gyppo and it's only the very fat, dumb, and unattractive ones because they don't fit the beauty standards here and only a gypsy would fuck them. But I have only heard of 1-2 such cases.