Why are you still coming to Jow Forums? It's just full of shills, baiters and spammers...

Why are you still coming to Jow Forums? It's just full of shills, baiters and spammers. This shithole has gone to serious shit lately I'm leaving it and so should you, if you're serious about your views, if you don't that's your own fault. Keep coming here and get demoralised
>inb4 see you tommorow

Attached: 011.png (474x299, 174K)

>Why are you still coming to Jow Forums?

The memes.

Idk

It really is shit

Are there unironic bots posting here? Sometimes I feel like there are. Why do shills post here anyway to try to turn this place jnto what they want, what do they think they'll accomplish? Imagine waking up everyday thinking about how you'll subvert one website on the internet and save humanity

Into*

But what happened?

good to know my hard work is paying off

90% of it is garbage. But the remaining 10% is valuable. I come here a couple of times a week and scan for gold.

shills everywhere just the times man

Attached: 3B21CC59-7537-4F87-98CB-4C6E4EAF1E4F.png (500x397, 86K)

HE THINKS THERES ESCAPE

Attached: 1516779204808.png (460x441, 277K)

Stop replying to obvious concern troll shills and Jow Forums might be a little better. Don’t forget to sage this shit thread

I Come here for:

> Non-White women love White men threads
> Black "U mad whiteboi" threads
> Woman hating threads
> The odd actually good thread about news, economy or a happening.

>concern trolls
No I'm just expressing fact. If you don't see how bad Jow Forums has gotten you're blind. I find it funny how Jow Forums is almost a reflection of the world, the worse and shittier the world gets, the worse Jow Forums does

To help guide young European men find religion and find strength in God. The spammers and trolls are doing the work of the devil to demoralize you and destroy you.

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle,
be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil;
may God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God, cast into hell
Satan and all the evil spirits
who prowl through the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Attached: 6250BEF2-791B-43CB-8B38-4E00C9F5DD63.jpg (1001x1334, 119K)

I'm addicted to the dopamine rush and can't talk about any of those things with other people. It's soul crushing to hear normies spouting propaganda and not being able to say a thing.

>Jow Forums hasn't gone to shit
Maybe to a dumbass nigger with no standards such as yourself

And now we also have to deal with an increasing number of missionaries spamming threads with this kind of shit

Attached: 1547157488214.png (400x381, 108K)

I mean he isnt wrong about the
>The spammers and trolls are doing the work to demoralize you and destroy you.
part

Indeed and the constant reiteration of the same fucking vaguely shaped threads that we have seen before like "what do we do about the woman problem" or obvious bait/shill threads like "Hitler was an idiot" it's just fucking annoying even though still a ton of Jow Forumsacks are NatSoc's there is too much shit.

Agreed, it has gone to shit. Same threads over and over again like a bot spamming them

>I'm addicted to the dopamine rush
That's exactly what social media does, fight it

How do you do my fellow Slovenian goy?

Yeah this place is being spammed but leaving it is also bad because it allows the shills to take complete control of a major website.

true but the posts that actually spread information are so important. I've learned so much from this website and generally ignore all of the bullshit obv shlomo posts like this.

>no bumpz

Attached: 1531268587174.png (343x628, 275K)

I guess that's true

The same reason everyone finds Jow Forums

A soulcrushing boredom and a need to have interactions with people who are as fucked up as we are.

Attached: 4AD43645-DFE0-4212-81C9-1D9E5A1D3EBF.jpg (246x205, 7K)

good taste

>why don't you all just leave your countries?
>they're full of kikes and niggers.
>if you're serious about your views you should hand everything over to them and walk away.
>staying there will only mean you won't be happy goy.

Attached: 1536738086789.png (423x451, 274K)

It's only because they're losing dude. It will simmer down in a few weeks. The last 3 days have been particularly brutal.
Truth. Me and some other guy from the states discovered we are quite possibly actual psychopaths today.
>Jow Forums. Bringing people together.

True i find rejoice, to see more fucked up human than me.

>1776
I come here once or twice a week to feel better about my life. Seeing retards spam hundreds of posts to correct the record is hilarious. I imagine them feeling like I do, except their job actually sucks.

Also, seeing more and more people resist the stupidity is satisfying as well.