Muh Hard Work

>Yes goy, hard work is the key
>Work in literal fields of shit and timely crampes heating vents
>Ripped hands from construction work and lung cancer from working in roofing is noble and manly
>Don’t want to be like the Pajeets and Jews who work in an office and make $160,00 a year
>Work hard for $20 per hour, 60 hours a week for years goy, just go to the middle of fucking nowhere for a few years
>Goy you can always start your own business later despite knowing nothing about business or basic bookkeeping and the fact millions of immigrants are undercutting you at this moment
>Hard days of work is essential to being a man

Fucking retards. I don’t know how you can fall for the Mike Rowe meme. Working with your hands is a fools game.

Attached: 95090FFB-62BF-4422-8B82-4AA5192E5E3E.jpg (1600x1200, 109K)

Who am I going to believe?
>the hundreds of millionaire welders, HVAC techs and prosperous landlords with limitless crypto fortunes on Jow Forums?
>a fucking leaf

Attached: no country.gif (500x210, 1022K)

Piss-poor slide thread, fag. Sage.

Leaf i agree with you. Physical work takes a toll on you and here there is a chance that you wont live to the retirememnt

Wanna know how I know youre young and have never worked in the trades?

if you're making 200 grand a year you're definitely going to be working over 40 hours a week on a regular basis.

just say "trade school retards" and you have 200 replies, guaranteed.

Working is for idiots, period.
Jews don't work, they manage.

not every faggot is suited for office work. Field staff rule!

Boo fucking who to you, leaf faggot. It's your own damn fault if you never pursued other jobs to advance your career. Trades are far more practical than a bachelors degree which has become a completely useless formality at this point. If you want to get away from being an employer and move towards being your own boss, then do the proper research. Many people never formally learn business practices or book keeping and still manage to open and run a successful business.

That depends on what kind of shop you get into.

Attached: Union.png (2517x1024, 457K)

Get AIDS dogfucking nigger. Your entire country is owned by China.

>mfw fab welder and can work whenever I feel like it and charge whatever I want and mostly just ignore jobs because I'm set for life

Yeah, really sucks being a skilled in demand goy. Hahaha

Attached: 1541794953512.jpg (630x344, 69K)

Physical work is for niggers.

>Bosnians in Croatia
>Mexicans in USA
>Central Asians in Russia
>Indians/Pakis in Middle East

same old story...

Four legs good! Two legs better!

Where can i find a company to manage?
Ps:no moneiz

Ain't that the truth? Constantly being on the road, working 80-hour weeks, and being shoulder to shoulder with spics and non-whites doesnt sound too appealing.

Attached: 20190111_072615.jpg (2560x1440, 1.3M)

>lying on the internet

Clown

Yeah well fools need something to do

Just get immigrants to do those jobs guis!

But its true, western european trades sell well if you dont stick you whole life to working for someone else.

Management implies they work all the same, just not physical. More like they own and collect interest.

>work 20 years
>state takes 10
>wife takes 5
Man up!

And everything you buy has 25% VAT.

>me, 2 brothers and 4 cousins all live together, each of us paying $117 a month for rent (since 2008)
>we are all OTR drivers, for almost a decade
>in 2016, our combined annual income was $861k
>some of us (including me, age 33) will retire next year and live off mostly passive income
Stop being such a NEET, leaf.

Getting a skill is playing right into the jew's hands! If you are worthless they can't use you as their tool.

At least after you finish our highschool you're qualified for something. Unless you went to gimnazija, at least.

me, two brothers, 4 cousins live together
bruh, get back to mexico.

arbeit macht frei

Attached: 1510891366343.jpg (400x400, 63K)

Don't fall for the meme. It's a lie. It's still a kike trick at the end of the day. Even (((Jordan Peterson))) has pointed out that the only people that go into trades are the people that are too mentally or socially stupid to do something decent. The whole "muh college educations are kike tier" is true but if you're too weak or stupid to hold on to your beliefs for four years then you shouldn't even be here.

This. I'm 20 and worked in a factory for a summer because $15.50 was better than the $10 I could get working retail and most of the people there basically told me to run away as fast as I could. Half the people there had worked hard labour their whole lives because they got into after high school and became complacent because the money was always "good enough" and ignored the fact that their lives were being sucked away until it was too late. Good pay is meaningless when you're too tired and broken to use it for anything. Work from 6am to 5pm Monday through Saturday and get one week off a year for vacation time (that you'll definitely use up on sick days before June because of how depleted your body is from the work and lack of sleep.)
It's not fucking worth it. It's never worth it. The "trade" meme is a good idea because it offers a way out of the kike corporate system, but it will ultimately ruin you and put you in an early grave. You'll live a short and miserable life working for someone else's profit. Starting up on your own is near impossible now even when it comes to things like plumbers and electricians unless you're willing to live in bumfuck no where and wait for the ONE local guy that everyone always uses to fucking die or retire.

>ancestors worked every day of their life outside and were happy
>sit on your ass inside every day of your life either playing vidya or working and you’re depressed

Arbeit macht frei

>t. limp-wristed kike

Good to hear a thought out response to the blue collar meme

Dumb city kike. McLeods represent!!!!

>ITT weaklings too scared to work and too stupid see their money hunger making them depressed
>probably too stupid to know what to properly do with money if you had it

So just kill yourself faggot. Sitting on a computer clicking buttons when the crypto you’re hoarding goes up or down will not give you satisfaction either. Working in trades while saving money to buy or build an income stream to support your retirement is an honorable life. DOing drugs and fondling women for 4 years at the expense of soul crushing debt and with nothing to show for it but a paper license to work for someone else is a path of false hope and a reason why our world is such shit right now. The real man says fuck your fiat and works just enough to buy land and begin growing his own food and family

This

Someone has to so you can sit there being a weak pansy bitch.

This too

Got to make money. How else are you going to have a family, and raise your daughters to suck circumcised dick, and your sons to die for Israel?

Attached: original.jpg (450x329, 20K)

Some physical work also demands a smart laborer. Niggers are literally only good for sitting around a campfire and dancing to shitty drums.

>in the US in 2017 there were more than 800,000 new self-made millionaires (defined as net worth over $1 million not counting primary residence who inherited less than $50k)
>while lawyers, bankers, and investors made up about 25% of these another 30% were skilled tradesmen, a fact often missed because they work as LLCs or corporations
>the remainder were primarily other small business owners (30%), sales reps(5%) and the rest were typically stock owner or patent owners
A skilled tradesman isn’t more likely to become millionaire than a banker.
And I do not see
>office drone updating spreadsheets in a cubicle farm
anywhere on the list

*is more likely

That’s just roofer that use hot tar, same as road workers who have a higher chance of getting cancer.

> Work in office
> +60% women
> Cannot talk straightforwardly due to muh feelings
> Salaried, often works 50-60 hours without overtime
> Pushing papers and attending meaningless meetings
> Back and joint problems + weight issues due to sedentary work
> Commute from suburbs to downtown office +2 hours everyday

Yeah, I'll keep my 100% male workplace, 15 minutes commute and 35$ an hour+OT, connections for construction work, DIY mentiality collegues and the ability to talk straight no matter if talking to an apprentice or the factory manager.

leaf of truth

>there is a chance that you wont live to the retirememnt
That is the case no matter the career. The office worker is overweight, and spends his days sitting like a sloth, connected to a computer screen...an ear piece and microphone barely fitting around his fat head. He is already dead years before they ever realize it. You have to know how to live before you ever worry about dying.

I am no millionaire. I am a pipefitter. I average $79k. I intentionally live in a rural area. I have NEVER had a credit card. I own my home, and it is not a fancy home. ALL of my bills are less than the average mortgage. I do keep 2 small used car loans to keep rolling credit, and in total I am out less than $1k per month. My home only has 6 bedrooms, and was built in the late 1800. If it breaks, I fix it.

If you want to live until retirement, you work smart. I work around intelligent people and apprenticed under workers who know the value of their time. Dust masks, ear plugs, gloves and hard hats are minimum. I have seen people nearly lose their feet where steel toed boots would have reduced their pain. You create your own conditions, and you can either suffer and die, or you can live and love life. At the current rate of saving/spending I will be retired at 54 years old.

t: Pipefitter/plumber/med gas worker.

somebody has to do the hard work. If whites dont want to do it shitskins wil be imported. and thats exactly what happend.

Sounds like you need to clean your room and wash your benis bucko

Maybe if those labor positions payed decent wages then legal citizens might want to actually take those jobs. But no, let's just import filthy, uneducated brown people who have 6 kids per generation who will work back breaking labor under the table for a fraction of the labor cost.