Wtf is wrong with you European faggots?
>on vacation in Thailand
>fat fucking euros is speedos
>on ferry for 2 hours, fucking clusterfuck of people
>euros can’t go more than 5 minutes without a smoke
>fuck you inhale my smoke
>toss bud into the fucking ocean when there a trash right there
>generally rude and disrespectful to the natives

Fuck you European faggots. Literally the WORST representation of whites, fucking ashamed to be grouped with you faggits

Attached: 8DC0161A-FAB6-43F8-9E4A-044EFDEFE4B6.jpg (4032x3024, 2.58M)

Attached: 510BA3A4-4A75-4BB5-A7DA-3054FD6147EB.jpg (4032x3024, 3.69M)

Attached: 348ECAE7-6C7A-4B6A-969C-8A87F2014C6A.jpg (4032x3024, 3M)

Attached: E4F51F6A-8D03-4933-8592-FE7362C34E80.jpg (4032x3024, 2.43M)

Call the degenerates out on their shit and watch them crumble.
And stop throwing plastic into your own ocean Kittypong Nattapong

Yell memes at them

Attached: BE363FF5-FCE2-44CA-A086-18488D690AF5.jpg (4032x3024, 1.23M)

I did say something to the French fuck. But there’s only so much that can be said with a language barrier. Trash is a serious issue here....and I’m American

Admit it OP, you just wanted to post photos from your vacation. I like them btw. Never been to Thailand, but it looks comfy.

me and my friends are usually coined in a way not to disturb locals.

most drunks and gutmenschen type tier ppl think they can BTFO anyone...

>generally rude and disrespectful to the natives
They deserve it.

>>euros can’t go more than 5 minutes without a smoke

I don't want to hear that from you. Nobody smokes as much as Asian men in Asia.

Really, that wasn't my experience at all. At least in regards to Americans. We are well known for not smoking as a rule. It is actually seen as an oddity.

How are the child prostitutes?

Is that Phi Phi Island??

Not easy to find. Most of the girls in the bars are 20 or older actually. Hotels (because of the law) tend to have a policy that a girl cannot go in to the hotel if she is not 20 - and they do check.

>girls

Attached: 53AAA086-AEA7-4894-B8DF-65B820E81531.jpg (125x118, 2K)

Thailand is where trash goes for vacation.

Nice blogpost nigger

>girls

Attached: 1387314907922.jpg (202x225, 14K)

Maybe, but thought the I tired were somewhat relevant.

>fat fucking euros is speedos

As a 29yo sexpat that usually travel to SEA I can say that those guys are always british or australians. ALWAYS

This one is Australia.

Mentality like yours needs to be eradicated. Thai people have a ancient culture, have been more than friendly and tolerate millions of foreigners coming and raping their land. Wtf is your problem to think they don’t deserve respect and decency?

In American you fucking moron. And I’m sure they don’t toss their buds in the ocean. The street sure, but no the fucking ocean.

No worries. It's a valid topic of discussion.
We've got two types of tourists from Norway. The ones that behave, and just like to relax and/or see sights, and human trash that drinks too much, cause a ruckus and generally acts like niggers.
But that is probably just normal for any country, I guess?

Im American

Koh Lanta

kek

Fucking kill yourself

Bet 100 rubles they’re Russians, not euros.

Nope. GF is russian and they aren’t speaking her language. From what I’m overhearing they are French, German and Either Brits/Nee Zealanders

Fuck you, your shithole country has killed Zyzz, You get everything what is coming to you.

Attached: 11sh26s.jpg (776x561, 78K)

Wait until you meet niggers

Read the thread you illiterate fuck. And fuck zyzz. That piece of shit deserved to die along with all you chemically enhanced faggots

You should suck my tourist cock because I bring capital and business to your fucking shithole country.

I’ve met plenty of niggers. I would say that SEA poverty rivals that ghetto niggers. Though they don’t go around killing one another.

>being in thailand

Read the thread faggot. I’m AMERICAN

Is this fucking Facebook?

>literally irrelevant country

Get your teeth fixed along with your country you cucked faggot

>doesn’t now about Asian GDP rising like fuck

>country existing for sexpats and trannyfuckers

As an islander I confirm that it's mostly fat boomers from anglosphere at least 9/10 times

dumb ass mutt...

Looks like shit. The water is dark and not tropical green. Even here is better

The only people that go to 3rd world shitholes are people that can't afford real holidays and pedo's.

Great argument fag

And to think, I wanted you to carve up Malaysia with Indonesia. You are too much of a pussy to roll your thanks and conquer their mainland part and Singapoure, let alone deal with your muslim rebels.

Burma/Myanmar is best Indochina.

Why are you staring at fat white guys in speedos

Well he is american so its normal for you people to want men.

>The water is dark and not tropical green.
He's not in the tropics, faggot

Are you admitting you are American to people out there or pretending to be Canadian?

bilions of people coming to thailand are the issue

tropical wilderness now

Cool blog posts my dude, liked and subscribed!

Awesome! Now fucking neck yourself bruuuuuh

I agree. I honestly feel like shit being part of the problem.

Why in the fuck would I want to act as if I’m Canadian?

Nice self projection homo

Can’t be avoided on a tiny walk way. And it’s nitnjust at the beach, in bars and markets too

Not sure what your trying to get at.. I’m not a native

There are alot Jews from Israel that go on holidays to the beach resorts of Thailand, apparently the Jews have managed to carve themselves out a ghetto in Patong.

Same fucking reasons a lot of other Americans do it, don't even bother saying it doesn't happen all the time.

iktf Thai bro these euro faggits are always shitting up Yosemite and sequoia. Almost worse than the chinks

Or those who want to see what 3rd world ACTUALLY is. I have way more respect for these people than I did before coming here. Sure they live in poverty NOW, but it wasn’t like that in the past. Pull your narrow minded head out of your ass please

lmao shut up you absolute pansy

I’ve never heard of this happening.

Attached: 7B1E5B0B-EE9D-45B2-8854-92D0BC318BD6.jpg (224x216, 13K)

How many ladyboys have you had sex with OP??

>and I’m American
Opinion immediately discarded

Other than your mother? Three

First time outside US?

Oh no you are getting judged by the country known for child prostitutes and traps

OH NO! NOT THE OCEAN

Attached: CK9OEjCWIAAHXi3.png (782x520, 432K)

Im sorry thaianon.
We are not sending our best.

Yes, I went to the Bahamas when I was younger, but that doesn’t count. Too young to actually experience anything.
I’ve ran into other Americans who have stated ina group setting where they are from.

>Estimates of tourism receipts directly contributing to the Thai GDP of 12 trillion baht range from 9 percent (one trillion baht) (2013) to 17.7 percent (2.53 trillion baht) in 2016.
Accept it or starve, faggot

I’m sorry your too retarded to understand the implications of trashing the planet you inhabit. Please remove your genes from the pool, thanks.

yep because europe is the one trashing the planet. Retard.

Attached: muell-jakarta-imago51763883_l.jpg (900x540, 782K)

>Germany sits at #4 in GDP
>will be surpassed by China and India in less than 5 years

I’m sorry, what was your argument again?

I was on Kovalam beach in India, got talking to what I thought was an Indian lad but he was actually Canadian, his parents were from India. It was him who pointed this out to me. He introduced me to a group of American backpackers, most of them had Canadian flags on their backpacks because they got less trouble that way.

Nice deflection. It’s already been stated SEA live in poverty. The point is, eurofags, like yourself, are ignorant enough to do stupid shit like toss their fag in the ocean adding the problem.

>
not our fault nonwhites are subhuman and not worthy of respect? git gut faggot =D

I can believe that. But it’s the first I’ve heard of it. I guess some people are afraid of how they will be perceived in other countries. I personally wouldn’t lie about unless I felt like it was for my own safety.

Man your living in the edge!

Attached: B493B9E5-F761-45F7-A753-AB5850924392.jpg (4032x3024, 3.61M)

> adding the problem.

cigarette butts don't change shit in the grade scheme.

Attached: Download.jpg (220x229, 13K)

lmao go eat insect subhuman autist, wish i could slit yout throat rly fast :d

Put your armor on first keyboard warrior. And by that I mean the special helmet you wear when going outside.

Nice mental gymnastics faggot

OP is a liar

the worst travelers are Israelis
second are Americans
third Aussies

It pretty much goes in order of rudeness

Wtf is wrong with you Thailand faggots?
>on vacation in Europe
>underaged fucking thai ladyboys is bra
>on ferry for 2 hours, fucking clusterfuck of people
>thai ladyboys can’t go more than 5 minutes without a grandpa cock in their ass
>fuck you clean my sperm
>toss condom into the fucking bed when there a trash right there
>>generally rude and disrespectful to the natives

Fuck you thailand faggots. Literally the WORST representation of asians, fucking ashamed to be grouped with you faggits

lmao i would snap your spine between my fingers you disgusting malnourished refugee

LMAO. I would love to see you take my 6’3 Nordic bloodline you uninformed faggot

Glad to see your argument has deteriorated into shitposting.

yea your nordic bloodline very powerfull when oyu let 50 kg 160 cm niggers fuck your women you ugly acne face autist rolling on wheelchair, go play tokyo drift with it.

Did you just go full retard? Never go full retard son

stop using 10 years old memes you fucking disgusting boomer

French tourists in Thailand are generally muslim drug dealers spending their hard earned cash on prostitutes and low IQ entertainment there.