His country/state doesn't at least allow legal CBD weed (less than 1% THC bud)

>his country/state doesn't at least allow legal CBD weed (less than 1% THC bud)
How does it feel to be a pharmacuck?

Attached: Cannabis-Weed-Green.jpg (620x400, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vK79LHBPA_8
psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/ending-addiction-good/201404/studies-show-long-term-effects-cannabis-the-brain
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not growing your own

How does it feel to be a custiecuck?

posting in this thread instead of slonking this gangweed
how does it feel to live in a society?

I can have four indoor plants where I live, and legal (CBD) bud over the counter.
It's not in the EU

youtube.com/watch?v=vK79LHBPA_8

lolz

I love weed It allows me to escape the fact I am raised to hate my own people and family because of arbitrary reasons and fucking over my country because I have "feelings" that are taught to me when i am 4 years old by the jews
fuck off cuck

Just a reminder you will smoke this for the rest of your life if you do not quit now.

it was going all so well until

>MEMEFLAG
god fucking damnit user

Attached: 5vyc0p82hyq11.jpg (2019x2046, 695K)

wouldn't worry too much about it.
Soros' Open Society Foundation is likely still working on it

>caring about plant count anymore

Lol

I live in Michigan and the weed feelsgood.jpeg

Attached: ts5.gif (305x180, 3.94M)

>implying 1% thc gay weed isn't cuckold
30%+ thc dutch breeder strain or fuck you

i france it's legal to order seeds from breeders websites but illegal to grow them
yeah i know

Woot yay for me, since hemp was legalized, now my CBD business is an acquisition target by large corps.

I was making insane money making distillate and isolate, now I'm going to sell out for millions. All y'all who cant ride in wake and get filthy rich off the cbd bubble, get rekt

Pic related, my own OC

Attached: 20190111_032051.jpg (4160x3120, 3.31M)

That's cause you can't grow good weed so you make hotdog water.

Only plebs and retards grow weed. Real Gs take cheap shitty product and turn it to gold

i miss growing even if i don't do weed anymore
pic related is some critical kush i use to grow back then

Attached: Capture d’écran 2019-01-11 à 14.29.35.png (485x679, 630K)

i miss being a normie

Attached: Capture d’écran 2019-01-11 à 14.33.48.png (886x665, 1.06M)

Israel. I would hide that flag in shame too.

I am in the reddest state there is. 100% of Oklahoma counties voted for Trump. I vote, but I know it isn't necessary because this state has unwavering loyalty to the Republican Party.

That being said we passed article 420 (I shit you not) last year allowing personal usage and growth of 6 marijuana plants as long as you are able to produce your medical marijuana card.

I simply don't even have marijuana usage on my radar any more. I can just go one town south and pick up up to 3 ounces at a time from Ziggy's smoke shop, or travel 25 miles to Oklahoma City if they happen to be dry and choose between 10-20 different dispensaries. This all cropped up in the span of less than a year. Thank you people of Oklahoma for defying federal law and showing that state rights trump federal.

Pic related is 3 Thai landrace strains and the 6 successful clones I took from them. 100% sativa. These are the decendants of the plants out soldiers probably smoked in Vietnam when they chilled in Thailand to discover the holy herb from friendly locals. I bought them from Ziggy's in Oklahoma City the very day I got my card for $100 + $15 tax.

Attached: Marijuana plants.jpg (3992x2994, 3.77M)

You can't polish a turd gold no matter how hard you try.

The good thing is whenever you have dank weed people will never stop buying from you ever

Marijuana is Jewish snake oil.

Attached: MARIJUANA AND FERTILITY.jpg (928x4074, 1.19M)

garbage hasn't slowed the pregnancy rate around here

idk who's setup this is but it trigger my autism
>totally uneven canopy and sub-optimal light penetration
>fucking leds
>scrog net but no scrog
>that fucking fan
>white and round pots
>those plants are thirsty af

what's Soros' endgame with pushing so much for legalisation?
His motives are not exactly something I trust.

Ehh, the papers they make you read when you apply for a doctor straight up tell you not to smoke during pregnancy.

As for fertility reduction, just creampie your wife enough until one of your sperm mistake her fertile egg for a White Castle.

>totally uneven canopy and sub-optimal light penetration
I experimented with topping the bottom left plant so it could produce more colas. I don't want to prune the top left plant because I want to experiment with topping for these strain's yields. The top right plant is just a lazy fuck who likes to eat it's leaves
>fucking leds
They are viable now. These produce 2000 watt equivalance at a fraction of the power usage. They also let me switch from veg lighting to flowering lighting on a dime allowing me to flower them when I choose.
>scrog net but no scrog
I'm using them to train the branches away from the plant so they all grow evenly and well spaced. I swear everyone always complains that I am not doing screen of green when I post my plants.
>that fucking fan
It has an led that can be turned off, particle filter on the back to avoid spraying latent spider mites and filter the air, and blows just enough air on them for them to dance to strengthen the stems, what of it?
>white and round pots
White reflects light instead of absorbing it. The material is fabric and allows oxygen to leech into the soil and allows the soil to dry out faster increasing humidity while forcing root growth for better nutrient collection, what of it?
>those plants are thirsty af
I took the picture yesterday and watered them that very day. They are thirsty, but not wilting.

Any more botany inquiries?

Attached: LED Grow Lights.png (1625x757, 567K)

square pots maximise your space use and already have holes for lst wires if you need them
roots are sensible to light and clear pots are bad
leds are inferior to hid
growing a single strain give plants of the same size and create an even canopy allowing optimal light penetration

protip:
using a cooltube connected to a real silent house
vmc + silent duct is almost zero db and allow you to have a completely silent setup
(add some bequiet 140mm pc fans for silent front fans)

lst is useless untill it's legally dangerous to grow several plants where you live
auto are useless indoor
curing is harder than growing

smoking weed all day makes my circumcised penis feel better

well it didn't stop me from procreating, most of the stoners are bags of bad genetics anyway so why should i care?

>square pots maximise your space use and already have holes for lst wires if you need them
They are 15 gallon pots. I can only grow 6 at a time and they can all fit in a 4x4 grow tent. It simply isn't a concern, I would rather have the symmetry of a circle than a square.
>roots are sensible to light and clear pots are bad
The white light reflects the light. If the roots don't like light then I suppose they will just have to avoid the corner. Fabric bags encourage roots not to hug the edges, producing root lock.
>leds are inferior to hid
ehh, fit me
>growing a single strain give plants of the same size and create an even canopy allowing optimal light penetration
They are all of the same strain. Thai landrace. They just have different growing strategies and I only want to top one this harvest.
>using a cooltube connected to a real silent house
A flurescent tube? That produces more heat than an LED array. I would have to use a fan to dissipate the heat in this setup, and my plants would burn near the light.
>vmc + silent duct is almost zero db and allow you to have a completely silent setup
The only noise that doesn't get stopped by my door is my cheap chink 6 inch fan I use on the top of the tent to circulate the air out of the tent. I have ordered a $44 "silent" 6 inch fan that will keep those plants from hearing the constant drone of a chink fan.
>lst is useless untill it's legally dangerous to grow several plants where you live
It is perfectly legal where I live to grow 6 plants if you are a medical marijuana patient (which I am)
>auto are useless indoor
I have no idea the auto flowering status of these plants. I assume they aren't since they are a 100% thai landrace strain
>curing is harder than growing
Just rip the fuckers out of the bags, dust them off, and hang them upside down on a string like you are drying a pair of pants. It takes time, but damn does it look nice.

Attached: funny_marijuana_shirt_hangin_with_my_buds pol bait.jpg (460x460, 26K)

Any more botany inquiries?

sure
>experimented with topping...
pruning is useless as are scroging and lsting unless you have grow box size constraints, hard laws that make reducing the plant number worthy, need stealth or train a mother plant
>leds are viable now
they have been for years, even before chink shit grow panels (that are usually either expensive, faulty or fucking loud with their fans) but still inferior to simple hid that give better yields
>allowing me to flower them when I choose
any light allow you to flower when you want retard just setup your time plugs from 18 to 12h daily will start the flowering unless you're a retard and use auto indoor obviously
>i use the net to train them
training is less important than light penetration, the distance between your low and top cola is way to big, you'll only yield popcorn from down there, the opposite of what a scrog is for
>white and round pots are better because it's fabric
no, meme pots are useless roots have enough to breath in any pots and needs to be protected from the light with opaque materials, also you don't control humidity with pots
>not wilting
your nodes spacing is too big because you don't have enough light penetration and the plant grow too much and too thin searching for the light
plants also looks like scrawny and malnourish/overdosing on nutrients but maybe it's a sativa strain

>pruning is useless as are scroging and lsting unless you have grow box size constraints, hard laws that make reducing the plant number worthy, need stealth or train a mother plant
I figured pruning was useless unless you happened to have a diseased branch. I know some prune when leaves touch the soil to avoid mites from climbing it or to prevent blight. I've considered one mother plant, but I prefer to grow in cycles to maximise my plant constraints.
>they have been for years, even before chink shit grow panels (that are usually either expensive, faulty or fucking loud with their fans) but still inferior to simple hid that give better yields
I actually own a HID light, but it burns out like a mother fucker putting a giant hole in my budget, requires a ballistat that takes up valuable floor space, and produces an ungodly amount of heat that can't be ignored forcing me to vent it further reducing tent space. If they are better, is isn't in conveniance and price efficiency.
>any light allow you to flower when you want retard just setup your time plugs from 18 to 12h daily will start the flowering unless you're a retard and use auto indoor obviously
That is true, I have them on an 18h light schedule. However high red light and low red light also helps in flowering to simulate the red fall sun as it dips lower on the horizon. Perhaps it isn't necessary, but from what I read it seems to help.
>training is less important than light penetration, the distance between your low and top cola is way to big, you'll only yield popcorn from down there, the opposite of what a scrog is for
That is true, this is my first harvest and I want to get into experimentation asap. The light is more than powerful enough to make up for the distance and the sides are reflective mylar. In my next harvest I will make the effort to keep the light as close as possible and the plants as even as possible, but nature seems to deny symmetry without intervention.

(2000 characters 1/2)

>no, meme pots are useless roots have enough to breath in any pots and needs to be protected from the light with opaque materials, also you don't control humidity with pots
I don't think meme pots are useless. From the youtube videos I've seen farmers seem to be switching to them and pots grown in fabric seem to be almost double the size of clay or plastic pots. I don't think they can ever have too much oxygen, and neither can the soil microbes.
>your nodes spacing is too big because you don't have enough light penetration and the plant grow too much and too thin searching for the light
plants also looks like scrawny and malnourish/overdosing on nutrients but maybe it's a sativa strain
I don't know enough about plant growth to comment on this. Sativas tend to grow taller and lankier like bamboo, but these must be adapting to my grow tent environment. My hypothesis is that the light is so plentiful that the plant doesn't feel the need to grow tall and instead choose to grow bushier. But I admit, I am a complete novice when it comes to growth pattern and how plants tend to grow towards a light source.

Attached: indica-vs-sativa-2-06-19.jpg (720x400, 136K)

Here is a very early photo if it helps. This is taken a few days after I planted them, so the plant is going through transplant shock.

Attached: weed garden.jpg (3593x2695, 3.38M)

change your pots for square dark one for the next time, there is a reason a green house don't use clear, white or rounds pots, they're just illogical, also meme fabric pots are useless
>inferior yields fit me
mmk
> flurescent tube?
no a cool tube with an hid light, pushing the heat outside your grow space, connected to a regular extractor outside of the closet/tent or as i said even better a real house vmc, even better with sound proof silver ducting
>6 plants max
mm maybe consider lst or scroging then but actually do it next time
>no idea of the status of the plant
well that's a problem, you need to use fem seeds from breeders that provide stats and grow time, it's way easier than growing several strains of random shwag that may or may not yield
>thai
i gey maybe you like sativa but with only 6 plant your yield is a concern so i would have picked an indica strain (easier to grow, shorter and bushier, yield more, are ripe weeks quicker)
>curing is easy
no it's not, manucuring (clipping the little leafs on the buds) needs to be done before hanging or else they'll stick to the bud and it will be way harder to do it later
also once the plants are clipped and hanged, humidity is key, they dry too fast they're ruined and your weed will taste like way, too slow and they can mold and all your crop is fucked
trick is too jar them at the exact right moment and to begin the curing
burping the jar several time a day at first then once or twice a day, then some days etc
the longer you keep some moisture the longer the curing is, under a certain point there's not enough humidity for the curing to continue, if you reach that point to soon especially on the hanging stage, your weed will be tasteless way
fuck up and mold will kill it

most people think it's easy when they in fact produce buds with a shit taste or moldy weed
correct curing should last weeks or month

>well that's a problem, you need to use fem seeds from breeders that provide stats and grow time, it's way easier than growing several strains of random shwag that may or may not yield
The man who sold me the plants guaranteed their female status. He said there are ways to detect sex based on Thai growth patterns. However, if I see pollen sacs and no ovaries I will rip the fucker out in a heartbeat, or at least finish it in my shed to collect pollen.
>i gey maybe you like sativa but with only 6 plant your yield is a concern so i would have picked an indica strain (easier to grow, shorter and bushier, yield more, are ripe weeks quicker)
I prefer the effects of Sativa for their energetic effects. All the shit you buy here is a hybrid that puts you to sleep after the first hit. I want energy, not sleep. I am aware of the challenges of growing sativa indoors and I will fight those challenges head on.
>no it's not
I haven't really looked into the curing process. One source reccomended leaving the leaves on so the nutrients can drain into the flowers as it dries. I will research this thouroughly and take your experience into consideration. Thank you.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.97M)

can't be sure because it's strain related but the node spacing (distance on the main stem from leaf growing "floor" to the next) is very big which suggest light penetration isn't optimal, which i can tell by looking at the setup, you would need a monster lamp to get optimal penetration with such an uneven canopy, not a big issue but again your lower buds will be almost non existant
still not a reason to prune anything down there, it tired the plant and make it spend energy on recovery from the wounds, avoid any pruning in flower stage and even any pruning at all (i mean with a tool, removing a semi dead leaf here and there is fine)

also penetration have nothing to do with visible light, check graphics online to see what useful penetration area you can expect from your particular light setup and train your plant to max cola presence in that area
you're too early in the process to start senescence (plant leaves discoloring and falling in late flower stage because the plant suck every sugar from them and redirect everything in the bud, sacrifying herself for her offspring)

what i see on your pic is heat stress (yellowing borders on some leaves)

>The man who sold me the plants

never accept plants from someone, very important rule, that's how you end up with bugs, red spiders and other pests. always grow from seeds and bleach your setup between sessions

>mfw comfy shop opens down the street and the neighborhood boomers want to shut it down

so sativa it is, but still it's way harder to grow longer and yield less, not a good choice for a first timer
the lenght of the session is the main cause of possible problems especially the first grow and sativa can take severals weeks longer to finish
but yeah i guess it's hard mode for you then
whatever the first yield always suck anyway, and it's for the pleasure not performances
the autism comes later

Smoking every day for decades. Sperm count was off the chart.

>heat stress
The grow tent is maintained at a constant 68-72 temperature range. The LED's produce basically no heat. I can put a finger on the lens and it wouldn't be uncomfortable to leave it there.

I consider the lights to be monster lights since it is possible to get by with a 600watt when these are 2000watts

>yellowing borders on some leaves
I noticed that and dignosed it as nitrogen deficiency caused by transplant shock. The roots were scrambling to find nitrogen in the soil that was present. I just simply waited it out and all the new leaves are green as can be. Nitrogen deficiency starts at the bottom leaves and works it's way up, which seemed to be happening. Top right plant seems to like the strategy of eating shitty lower leaves while growing outwards while remaining short and bushy.

>never accept plants from someone, very important rule, that's how you end up with bugs, red spiders and other pests. always grow from seeds and bleach your setup between sessions
How the fr*g am I supposed to get plants then? They were grown in a back room for resale. If there are any bugs (I have horrible spider mite problems that always seem to follow me.) then I will suck the fuckers up in my vacuum. I can identify a spider mite infestation. On this topic: the soil is innoculated with red wigglers and 3 species of beneficial nemotodes. If those fuckers want to set up shop in the soil they will have billions of hungry nemotodes knocking on the doors to their eggs. They have my sympathies, because those hungry fuckers sure don't.

There is nothing wrong with weed.. I, probably like many other people, browse Jow Forums while high

2000W is kinda overkill for your setup, it's probably equivalent to a 600W hid or even more
i don't even know how you manage your temps
a 250W or 400W hid cooltubed would be more than enough for 6 plants, 600W would be overkill and you have more than that

and yes you have heatstress marks on your leaves, could be nutrient burns but i doubt it

>how the fr*g am i supposed
what are seeds?
>i have spider mites
yep, you may as well burn that shit, it's like mold, i wouldn't touch or consume weed that had pest living in them, better fix that before the flowering if you want to damage control this session
next time bleach the box and start from seeds, also don't hesitate to quarantaine or even kill other plants in the house or at least nearby to prevent contamination of pest like red spider, mildew or soil bugs

Attached: SI142qw.gif (314x233, 2.4M)

Attached: heat-stress.jpg (640x635, 35K)

proper scrog images

Attached: Capture d’écran 2019-01-11 à 16.40.08.png (1158x520, 874K)

proper lst images

Attached: Capture d’écran 2019-01-11 à 16.41.45.png (1137x649, 1.08M)

Imagine going to jail and having your entire life ruined for picking a flower that grows outside and putting it in your pocket. All because the textile industry didn't want hemp competing with cotton and the pharmaceutical industry doesn't want it competing with oxycontin.

in both case the point is an even canopy allowing optimal light penetration and buds placement in the useful light distribution area

i think it's mostly memes techniques in term of efficiency, nature do it's own thing by herself and just letting vertical plants grow next to each other with minimal adjustment works best, (green houses don't do prunning scroging or lsting because it's not efficient in a normal setup)

reducing node space from the start and getting bushy plants with thick stems works thought, bigger bud will always be the top cola, just add more plants if you want a bigger yield

(also, p deffiency due to moving the plants is impossible, considering the amount of soil per plant it would have to be a very poor soil not fitted for weed, more convicing explanation is heat stress, nutrient burns or premature senescence)

>P
*n

What's your opinion on scroggers?
I'd like to make one massive plant with one.

Attached: Scrogger.jpg (360x360, 37K)

Maybe you’re just a bitch already if you’re so worried.

if you don't do weed or rarely and grow for fun then you can try whatever you want like some weird lst, a never flowering bonsai plant, horizontal stem etc

if you care for yield and can only grow one plant for some reason then scrog is the way to go but it will be much longer than a normal session because you need prune and train the plant then wait for it to heal and fill the net before flowering

if you care for yield and time, normal grow with several plants is the way to go, easier and full session can be done in three month from seed to harvest

opposite of scrogging can be done if you happen to have a lot of seeds and don't want to wait, it's called one bud or lolipop grow, basically a lot of short underdevelloped plant with one big cola

Tu l'achètes ou t'es graines c'est impossible la ou je suis

also this pot is a meme, roots are supposed to be underground, fabric pots and this kind of pots are just overpriced memes
you don't need wheels since a scrog isn't supposed to move and you can do the net with some chicken fence or something else for one buck yourself

if you don't care for yield at least be creative and make some pc case stealth grow or some funny shit

alchimia par exemple, ils ont les refs d'une tonne de breeders, sinon les breeders direct genre sensi, comment ça impossible ? c'est légal en fr d'en commander autant que tu veux en ligne et de te faire livrer
perso je recommande barneys farm depuis alchimia mais ça a ptet changer

cbd got me off my anxiety/depression meds and also helps me sleep through the night. It's awesome

Those 600w things on amazon are all bullshit. Check and see how many watts it draws from the wall plug and then double that by 1.5(for chinese garbage off amazon maybe x2 for good leds) for the real wattage.

hes a leaf.

Attached: 1509910643185.jpg (980x716, 363K)

imo it's not worth it to bother with led panels, it's chink shit for the most part and the fans are way too loud for my liking
pro panels are better but way too expensive to consider
it's been some time since i was doing this and i know they made progress but still i wont bother unless your geek enough to assemble and solder a panel yourself, good ol hid and mh lamps or even a dual spectrum hid so you don't bother changing the bulb for flowering is more convenient

250W or 400W hid is enough to get a crop that can last you 6 month to a year so one or two session a year with 10 - 20 plants and you have infinite premium product

I have cbd oil capsules, use it for me eczema. No superpowers, still caught a cold.

i remember calculating the electrical cost of running a session with a hid and it was about 30 for 250W and 50 for a 500, eletricity isn't really a concern, the harware price is and a fucking buld is way cheaper than a led pannel

also a cooltube + silent duct setup allow you to have your extractor outside the grow space cooling the bulb and the space by removing air
it's best to have a negative pressure and silent grow space
silent bathroom or regular house vent are ideal to use instead of cheap chink loud extractor but are usually too weak for charcoal smell filtering so it's a tradeoff, if you don't care for the smell consider them to replace an annoying loud extractor

and silent duct with layered isolant, all that shit is standard 100mm diameter and 2mn to setup

>following social retard laws

lawl come on four two zero niggers

Attached: 4237854239.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Obviously an Israeli, no wonder you're sporting that (((EU))) flag, kike

and don't forget the harvest at full moon meme
if the moon can move the tides, it can also rise the sap in the plant... right
and let the plant in the dark before harvest so she can get rid of that chlorophyll

oh and weed is bad and degenerate

Attached: Cannabis-indoor-growing.jpg (821x531, 191K)

>his country only allows

>Degenerate
Rolled a joint on your mom's ass last night, you are right

I've tried CBD with less than 1% THC for pain and nausua and it did fuck all. The price was insane too.

Kratom > CBD oil

Attached: 1514045611728.gif (300x300, 438K)

psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/ending-addiction-good/201404/studies-show-long-term-effects-cannabis-the-brain
>Harvard-led researchers recruited 40 young adults – 20 marijuana users and 20 non-users – to see if what is true in the brains of rats is also true in the brains of college students. Sure enough, human marijuana users had changes in volume, density and topography in both of the amygdala and nucleus accumbens.
>marijuana use creates physical changes in the brain associated with addiction. And, the researchers point out, these results were seen in non-dependent, young adult users.

>wanting brain damage

Attached: 1533669151657.png (800x600, 207K)