Explain your issue with Muslims

Forgive for my ignorance, but after wasting years here I didn't completely understand you issue with Muslims

So with all due respect explain your issue, my ears are open.

Attached: Mecca.jpg (960x540, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dSqjlL-NQ9o
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=DIlG9aSMCpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Abrahamic faiths don't get along. It's as simple as that. They're all basically "heresies" of each other, ignoring the fact that they're all intellectually bankrupt and slave moralities.

>rampant child rape, cause muhammad did it
>rampant inbreeding, because muhammad did it
>killing christians and jews is ok, because muhammad did it
>in fact, dying in jihad gets you a get into heaven free card, so have at it!

Gee, I wonder.

1) Brown subhumans

2) Circumcision

3) Never built a successful country

4) Violent, terrorists

5) Build disgusting mosques with disgusting ALLAH sounds

6) Breed too fast and tend to rape and murder

If we murdered every single one of you it would do humanity a great favor.

Islam is a disgusting faith with disgusting barbaric beliefs. And every majority Islam country is a non-secular shithole that is a human rights disaster.

inb4 Christian or Jew or what not. Christianity, Catholicism, Judaism and the like are disgusting and barbaric in their beliefs too. But countries that have these religions in the majority are almost always secular and have far better human rights track record. Being secular is part and parcel of being an actual civilized nation and not a third world shithole.

Also less fucking violence. There's a reason everybody makes suicide bombing ALLAHU AKBAR jokes about ragheads.
Also the open pedophilia with Muslims is disgusting as well. Same with Catholics. Fuck relgion.

They hate Muslims because Muslims are a threat to hedonism and degeneracy

>butcher infant genitals
>seek to supplant other religions, either subversively when they're a minority or outright violently when they're a majority
>prophet is a child molester and a violent conqueror
>bonus: don't eat pork or drink alcohol

That's just off the top of my head. My ancestors have been fighting these shits for generations, and having seen how they behave it's no fucking wonder.

Attached: 1544447036233.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

>Explain your issue with Muslims

they want to kill or enslave everyone who isn't a muslim.

And the jews want to kill or enslave everyone who isn't a jew.

They've been refining their techniques against eachother for a few thousand years.

and now you know.

>They've been refining their techniques against eachother for a few thousand years.

and now they have access to mass global travel.

No fear against the Jew is awesome. Islam will wipe Israel off the map after the US removes the jewish cock from their mouth.

Muslims are a religion, but most of the followers are browns
>muslims hate Jews and keep wimmin in their place so they're one of us
From where did you people get this idea ?

Christian countries except those in africa are all heavily socially leftist. (Anti-Racism, Gay, Trannies). Correct me if I'm wrong but I think hindus in India promoted gay legalization to "own the muzlims". Buddhist countries are much the same. Thailand - tranny freaks. Japan - american vassal state.

Muslims countries are very socially right wing. I don't understand at all why Jow Forums doesn't like them. Especially when you look at the rest.

Attached: buddhism.png (649x537, 35K)

So you're saying there's a direct correlation between being right wing and being a third world backwards shithole?

In a way, they are red pilled because they control their women. Something we in the west lost, and are now suffering for.
But Islam believers have a nasty habit of trying to dominate and convert other religions to their faith, by force if necessary. That can't be allowed.

Cringe.

As a Christian they hate me and would kill me given the right circumstances

>the truth is cringe
the absolute state of this board

Dirty, loud and unpredictable

They've attacked white people for 1300 years and enslaved our children for sex slaves.

All the most murderous countries are latin american. Which are in the USA's sphere of influence.

the most hypocrite people on this planet. stay in your sandy low iq hell holes

Don't bother arguing with Salaam Muhammad Al Rotherami, he's just grumpy because he hasn't had his nine year old yet.

They would probably kill you because you're an Amerimutt not because you're not a Muslim. Muslims and Christians have coexisted together for centuries in the Levant without problem.

Everywhere Islam is, its a shithole

I don't want to live in a shithole.

My issue is the same as my issue with any other race, if they're encroaching on MY country. You're in Iraq so you're no enemy of mine, unless you support expansionist Islamism and someday want to conquer my country. Other than that I don't particularly hate muslims any more than I "hate" blacks, slants, or any other group (except for Jews I legitimately do hate them.) I simply don't want to live around them - I would have no qualms with them living happily in peace in their own nations, but Europe should be exclusively for ethnic Europeans

i do not hate muslims but they should stay in middle east otherwise we will have war either they will genocide us or we will genocide them
it is nature

op is a faggot

How ? And not all of us live in sand countries.

based simple answer

They smell like shit.

It was founded by Mohammed who can be traced in history to when he began raping and pillaging with his first followers. Islam began as a gang of bandits and its religion is what remains of "pay jizya or die".

They also claim Jesus only ever said he was a prophet, despite no historical record to corroborate that at all.
youtube.com/watch?v=dSqjlL-NQ9o
Watch this.

>199444333
go away larper

>Few thousand years
Islam isn't even that old. It's younger than Christianity.

They’re barbaric followers of a destructive death cult. They have political ambitions to ensure that the Islamic standard is raised above the halls of every nation, and they won’t stop until they destroy our culture and our countries. They are dirty, immoral people on average with no scruples. They believe in an utterly retarded book of scripture supposedly written by the childfucking Arab warlord Moohaymud (may pig shit be upon him ) and literally believe that he rode to heaven on a magical flying donkey. They are savages who will bring the world into a perpetual darkness if they are not stopped, or at least contained to their own shithole countries. To be fair though, only “alt lite” cucks focus solely on Islam, there are (((other))) matters at hand as well that must be addressed

Muslims are a religion and the majority of them don't live in the middle east

I don't mind muslims staying in their own countries. They can do what ever the hell they want to there.
What I do mind are muslims coming to my country and fucking it up with their muslim ways, murdering, raping, pillaging.

Who got

>Islam isn't even that old. It's younger than Christianity.

"almost 2,000 years"

better?

>muslims hate Jews and keep wimmin in their place so they're one of us
>From where did you people get this idea ?

We don't support his idea.
We know you're actually working hand in hand with the Jews (who you pretend to be your enemies) to take over Europe.
Jewish plan implemented by hordes of poor Muslims.

>Nearly 2000 years
No. 1300. Even if you were rounding, you'd round down to 1000.

I have an issue with Moslems turning our children into kebab meat. Is that hard to understand?

Attached: 1539304617408.jpg (530x753, 126K)

>Pekka the Autist has spoken.

Attached: op is a fgt.jpg (550x733, 87K)

no, now you live in white countries too you pretend to hate. And try to change them into the shitholes you came from

You rape little children and have shit colored skin. Also allah is a pig that fucked muhammed in the ass.

Muslims fuck kids just like their shit eating Muhammad prophet

Attached: 64D2337C-6541-4B62-852D-CA0CD4C2DFB5.jpg (1242x1259, 698K)

>Historical accuracy is autistic
Of course a retarded toilet cleaner huffing cleaner fumes and literal greasy shit fumes all day would think so. Do you have any braincells left?

First revelation was in 610. So 1400+ years.

>Explain your issue with Muslims

"They stank and I hate 'em!"

Attached: p-Chapelles-Show-Dave-Chapelle1.jpg (300x300, 25K)

Mud slimes are dirty inbred animal fuckers and smell like my asshole when I haven’t showered for a few days

Attached: 21D63059-1470-411D-A49C-56DB1A5FB46A.jpg (1242x1156, 514K)

so?

religion as a form of grabbing power and undermining the authority of your fellow man for personal gain. Indoctrinating children into mindless drones with no independent thought. The fact that people are forced believe in the same religion the same way is the root cause and destruction of those who are forced to follow traditional Islam. God has no definitive form, everyone has their own interpretation of what it, he, she, or (zhe) is and that is purely their own vision. And for that reason, religion should be allowed to be interpreted in whatever form it wants to be.

Found the Muslim.
No, most historians trace the origin if Islam 600 years after the founding of Christianity
those that claim ot was earlier do so by asserting that Judaic and Christian faith was just Islam before Mohammed, which is retarded.

>I'm a dirty unhygienic incel
Lol.

Their religion is still based on lies, but their history isn't as rich as they like to LARP it is.

>Indoctrinating children into mindless drones with no independent thought
congratulations you just described all religion

Welfare leeches on my country. Rape of white British children in countless British cities and towns, over-representation in the prison population, inbreeding causing birth defects is paid for by the NHS through British taxpayer, refusal to integrate into British society, female genital mutilation, terrorist murders in London, Manchester specifically targetting British people, acid attacks, forced marriage, high criminality, on so on, and so on.

Islam has contributed NOTHING to my country, but it has caused a lot of problems.

I have no problem with Muslims if you people stay in your own countries, and keep away from Europe.

Attached: truck of peace.jpg (958x476, 97K)

Amongst the Abrahamic they are still promoting violence, because of wrong interpretations, it has just no place in the modern world

Attached: 1532304598118.png (287x281, 125K)

2019 - 610 = 1409.

Attached: 1531408158325.png (190x266, 5K)

For me it's a simple issue.
Muslims worship something they can't prove exists and blindly follow the pedophile camel jockey ass hole who told them about said being who beheaded people over it just because he claimed to see this Allah guy in a dream.

Attached: fmitmc.jpg (251x201, 11K)

>wrong interpretations
if anything they're the only Abrahamic relgion that is correctly following what their retard book tells them to.
Religion itself has no place in the modern world.

It's your fault if you can't understand allegories, not the book's

I have no problem with muzzies as long they respect my own belifes

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x963, 226K)

>allegories
>books quite often directly state rules to follow
Retard.

1492 Columbus sailed the ocean blue

The only harmful ones are Islamic

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

>I have no problem with muzzies as long they respect my own belifes

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

do you think that's likely to happen?

It’s your retarded book. You’d probably be a cool guy if you weren’t a mudslime. It’s not your fault, you don’t have a choice and that’s tragic.

Also Arabic sounds like an African Shaman having a stroke

didnt mind them pre 2015
then they entered my Country cried about muh racism, while raping Kids, breaking shit, and whenever Germans tried to defend themselves they cried muh racism and our Government helped them instead of the natives

It's the ideology islam what causes the problem. So why not 'explain your issues with islam'?

Saturn (= Satan) worship

>if someone has two different types of plants next to each other, kill them
>if someone is wearing clothing made of more than one material, kill them
>if a rapist rapes a virgin, he should pay the victim's father 50 silver coins and marry her
>slavery is okay
>killing slaves is okay as long as the person who did it goes on time out in their room for 2 days

Fuck you you fucking retard. Go suck the pope's cock you Catholic kiddyfucking piece of retard mafia scum filth.

"Coming to Europe" is literally my only issue with Islam. If it weren't for that i couldnt care less about it.

Nice self portrait.
It's debatable that's the exact year he had his LSD trip in the cave after speaking with the Catholic nun but if you want to pick exact numbers to be precise, sure.

Provide a number of your own or piss off.

I found a number

Attached: 1780FCB8-9A32-480A-9B88-B93461A7F141.jpg (550x350, 40K)

muslims do have a positive side. they are great fun to mow down with a 240B

kek
nice one

>or piss off.
No. There are more important things to talk about anyway, like how a Muslim can believe the Quran despite its inaccuracies and contradictions.
Do all Muslims believe that it's the third book of the same canon? That Judaism was first, Christianity second then god decided
>oh no wait, Jesus wasn't actually my son, just a prophet.
>Here is the real Messiah, Mohammed
>Please give him your money so he won't kill you or rape your kids
>Also all thay stuff about Jews being my people who are to live in the land of Israel lol I was joking give it all to Arabs or die

When you think a pedophile who found a 6 year old irresistibly sexy is the exemplar human being there's no fucking way to let you live near us.

Typical autistic rage
What pathetic people you are
No wonder you are a Christian

>Hijra
That's 622 years after the supposed birth of jesus. Birth of Muhammad was around 570.

Well I'm not really a muslim anymore so ask someone else.

this

Attached: pew-research-islam.jpg (627x663, 72K)

This is a good representation of those low-IQ, inbred, camel fuckers!

youtube.com/watch?v=DIlG9aSMCpg

Attached: sand_people.gif (496x241, 627K)

more detailed
do you have any questions?

Attached: pew research muslims.png (1464x2141, 1.62M)

So? He would be 52, which is typical age for a man in a midlife crisis to go insane and start a cult.
If you are not a Muslim why are you defending Islam? Why did you leave?

The argument was when the religion "began". Ffs dumbfuck. If christianity began with jesus coming out of mary then equal treatment would give islam over 1400 years of history.

Why do you care about me anyway? Read my first post.

Wth lmao I must see this movie

Attached: CE9690C4-F421-4149-9953-7035D2E6EC00.jpg (833x755, 132K)

>How ? And not all of us live in sand countries.
And that's kinda the problem.

Nice digits btw..

T-they... behead peeople?!

Muslims are a religion anyone who practice islam is a Muslim

>Ffs dumbfuck. If christianity began with jesus coming out of mary
Nobody said that, what are you talking about?
You mean everybody referring to Christianity being 2000 years old? You want us to wait 10 years before we say that?

> stupid
> violent and rapey
> get enough people and they want to take over
> expensive - can't produce enough to be worthy of living in a 1st world country
> brown and ugly

>Never built a successful country
Stopped reading there

Egypt. K shitskinno.

You are replying to a memeflaggot

Im not home so i dont really have the statistics with me, but If im not mistaken more than 80% of muslims defend that Sharia should rule (not for them, for Everyone). It gets slightly better, as only 1/3 of all muslims on the planet believe in death penalty for leaving Islam.

Its simple: they are shitty people. Western muslims are slightly less shit.

I hate the subversion. If Muslims want to be Muslims in Muslim countries, that's fine. However, you guys come here and try to setup a government within our government and funnel money to organizations that wish to destroy us, while shrieking "Islamophobe!" at anyone that tells you to knock it off. You're like jews.