Daily reminder that everyone wants to be white but won't admit it

Daily reminder that everyone wants to be white but won't admit it

Attached: 1544749443398.png (576x616, 620K)

hmmm

Attached: IMG_2641.jpg (640x599, 94K)

Daily reminder that most people on Jow Forums arent white.
Sadly.

You still wish you where white tho.m

Except the people that don't want to be, right?

Attached: gicde15fw54z.jpg (514x670, 47K)

You say it like it's a good thing.

What breed is that? Saluki?

is this a mutual exchange program? the white teaches the black how to act white and civil and the black helps polish the black manufactured look on his white buddy. is this how we get church blacks?

also, niggerlips.

>Go to a low key white nationalist barbecue event in Texas
>Only a few legitimate whites there, everybody else is Mexican
>Watch as they lead a prayer to Tyr in thick Mexican accents
>One of the Mexicans has a black sun tattooed on the side of his head
>tfw your race is so cucked and castrated that the Mexicans have to pick up the slack and take over as nationalists for you
It seems like they're trying to become white like the Irish or the Italians.

Attached: 1539324753396.jpg (750x683, 127K)

at least in the US/canada these days everyone wants to be a minority for victim points

Borzoi

why don't you just let them be white? that way you'll stay a majority and cripple the left's voter base and get more conservative and family oriented

It is a complicated situation but I'd rather have them with us than against us, especially since they are going to be the majority here in a few decades. It will make things better for us once we become a minority. I don't care about votes since the American system will not last long under Hispanic leadership. I foresee a period (~2050) in which the Mexicans are finally settling into their new position while whites that haven't mixed with them are fleeing the USA en masse to whichever European country they think they come from. Giving the Mexicans nominal white status will make that transition process easier for all of us. Before long the USA will balkanize into several Brazil-like countries composed of a Mestizo upper-class ruling over nigger slums from behind gates and armed guards. With everything considered, I don't think that it matters if they "vote for traditional family values" or "cripple the left." All of that is meaningless in the face of this oncoming demographic shift.

Russia is starting to look better and better.

It annoys me that third world woman go on dating sites and knock back 100's of white men. They have lost respect of white men and this saddens me.

People from every where all have a chance to be a credit to the God bleeped human race... 'cept God bleeped bleeping commies.

It is Slovakia for me. People will just run into the same problem again down the line if they go anywhere in Western Europe.

Attached: tsar nicholas ii.png (608x609, 296K)

>Nigs and spics
>"Human"

user, I have some bad news...

This guy was a huge anti-Semite, almost as bad as Hitler. He and his family deserved what they got.

You haven't seen the Romanian on Russian heard or livestock guarddogs. They're like 70kg and even attack bears. Almost untrainable too.

Tell that shit to Elizabeth Warren and all the motherfuckers that run for oppression Olympics.

Khazar Shekelretriever

>Anti-Semite
>Bad

haha le epic meme friend!