Negress wants Trump to build the wall

Negress is mad that niggers go to hispanic women or white women. She's jealous and says she calls ICE on hispanic women.
Tries to play it cool by saying "get a white boy, niggas aint got shit"
youtube.com/watch?v=_35sfx22edU
It's live

Attached: negress.png (1298x795, 789K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cJXXZ5m_HXs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do sheboons think they can get white men so easily?

Don't they know the overwhelming majority of them find them unattractive?

t. cuck

Why do I feel attracted to negresses but I hate niggers?

Attached: a3813e1bcc22d1488654478bec03abab.jpg (564x844, 50K)

Especially 50s Americana type.

>urge to colonize intensifies

Attached: 22f800ee3068b9eda3d8d05487669166.jpg (489x672, 65K)

damn that some real peace of shaved harambe we got here.

Oh mama

piece*

she says men arent allowed to talk in chat

>implying i want to talk to baboons.

Attached: 1547110582038.png (990x682, 580K)

I actually would betray my genetic heretage to be with a #blackqueen. But we all know they have been with a nigger and have the herpes. If these women want a white man then she had better be a virgin. Its the only way we can be sure she's clean.

Black women loose their virginity years earlier and have a high nigger body count, no shit no one wants you. Its the same for white women who fucked at 13 and dated Jamal and Tyrone in High School. No one wants them either.

When are you nigger loving simps gonna see that these whores are saying whatever to get your money?

Pretty fucking sexy for a monkey. She should talk less tho.

>gets rejected by (((black transmen))).
No, no, no don't even waste your time on women who think they are men.
Jesus, help this poor pathetic woman.

>herpes
Must be tooth brushers.
youtu.be/cJXXZ5m_HXs

Attached: 1546978428829.jpg (831x639, 116K)

That's a bit of an assumption, based on statistics mind you, but the higher tier ones (those pretty ones you see goobers post on here all the time) usually end up being Christian/catholic, which either means they will be sluts that want it in the ass or trads that are saving for marriage. The straight from Africa ones aren't as slutty as the 'westernised' ones though.

The science is irrefutable. Clearly its brushing your teeth after sucking yoboi's dick that gives one herpes. I can't believe we've missed it all these years.

What a shock niggers can be racist too.

The fucking amount of black girls in the live chat blasting blackmen and declaring whitecock superior fucking kek

Attached: 1546630728697.gif (298x224, 3.59M)

I think most sheboons actually prefer black men, it's the mulattos like Meghan Markle that goes for YT, and that's mostly because they identify as white.

She would be a catch but she has a nose ring. Instant drop.

I’d love to not ejaculate for a few days and save up a nice thick load to drown this niggress in.

I believe race-mixing is problematic, but looking is fine:

Attached: Nichelle Nichols modelling.jpg (300x414, 13K)

and she just blamed niggers for slavery because they were weak and didn't fight back
top kek

Based and black pilled

Would colonize

I don't care what sheboons think.

>stop making babies if you don't want child support.
>white men figured it out. They jack off.
She is spitting truth: I'm almost able to over look the nose ring.

>literally calling white dudes beta and admitting black men are fucking chads

KARA
BOGA
BVLL confirmed.

black sabretooth preach

she's a sexworker
buy her

These wh*tetoids dont even realize that anytime a black woman says "get a whiteboi" its because they know black men cannot be tamed.

Wh*tes are submissive and quickly become a slave to pussy and because black women are usually more aggressive, they like someone they can have control over.

because ebonies are patrician tier, they are treated so badly by their own males that most have a desire for white seminal reparations. We should kill nigger males and keep their women.

Attached: 1546294950290.png (400x483, 303K)

cringe

We're taking over your omen and there's nothing you can do about it.
Stay mad, black boi

Attached: 44.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>he got money and tyrone don't
She ruined the illusion by being to fucking honest. No man wants a gold digging whore.

based and redpilled.

Attached: 152574538.jpg (651x1024, 41K)

>posts a picture where the black woman is clearly the aggressor while the wh*teboi stands there and takes it
Way to prove my point

Who is mad? Keep spreading our genes and remember your children wont look like you and will be considered primarily black

>coping this hard.
Sometimes the best thing you can do is ignore the post, muthafucka.

Triggered nigga kek

Attached: 1546567741843.gif (480x200, 1.2M)

Is that the Estonian lad under the meme flag ?

It's sad. She's promoting the fact that the only way she can make money is her pussy. And people are eating it up. She's shallow and lazy. She is admitting she's to stupid to do anything but fuck for cash. Worst part, men actually support her and pay her.

on the day of the rope both niggers and jews will hang on the highest of poles thus signalling all those who possess BWC to spread white genetic material to your women, they will welcome us as liberators and their flaps will be dripping with joy at the thought of our ultra rods plunging deep into their soft pink pussies. Once done they will sire our offspring and we will get a new batch of BWC wielding white men to slam those mullatoes and then in a few generations we will have exterminated the black race through genetic conques and there will be nothing you can do about it tyrone.

Attached: 1543897689717.jpg (1080x1350, 146K)

always remember nigresses belong to white males.

Attached: 1545234608976.jpg (640x640, 73K)

It IS sad, but women have been prostituting themselves for generations. Marriage is essentially contractual prostitution that gives all the power to the woman.

She is a whore, but an honest one. That is the reason people are eating her shit up. She is honest instead of two faced. After dealing with two faced women for decades, a brutally honest hoe is a breath of fresh air.

based and redpilled

All the blacks that can get a white partner do so, goes for both sexes, they are trying to escape their blackness. I feel a bit sorry for them.

keeping trying to KARA COPE fucking retard, the BEYAZ BOGA reigns supreme in this world and the next.

Attached: cute black bleached.jpg (564x1001, 99K)

absolute madlad from SC

I would fuck some ebonys , but creating black slavs doesn't sound very good

This is photoshopped right?

I would beat off a hole kkk sniff to black ass

my boy coming in with the classic taste I'm more of a 60's/70's guy personally.

Attached: f151b4ab14827bb92b3ed1139b1a4abb--halter-tops-bell-bottoms.jpg (439x600, 50K)

you ever notice the fact that a number of phenotypes that used to be more common among African-Americans during that period seem to have disappeared today?

How many hot negresses are there? 1%? 0.1%?
On average they're the least desired women.

that's a nice looking couple desu
> inb4 bazilian mutt
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attached: 1546731211797.jpg (720x469, 71K)

that's because all the ones with the better phenotypes got mutted

Attached: 8767467.png (1067x800, 706K)

just cuz you onna diet doesn’t mean you can’t look at the menu

>cr*ats

>34 year old white male
>banging 20 year old ingress
>beautiful ass and great pussy
>fall in love with it
>cunt leaves me

>having to search google for pictures

I dont need internet pictures to show you white women race mix

Pic related. Lil white girl I took home on halloween

Attached: 20181114_121742.jpg (960x1280, 594K)

Doff white betas. Accidentally, thinking they scored some sex because they got a hello from a black women.

>facetta nera
please stop.

Attached: feszłejw murzynka.jpg (1080x608, 92K)

Spic women are disgusting and crazy and dont even get me started on white women.

>little

lmao someone dox this nigger and spray him down in acid

Shit acting like any you internet beta wh*toids scare me. Catch me in michigan

I was banging this brazilian nigress mutt and I'm a northern European mutt. She had some great pussy gel. We stopped talking yesterday I hope she texts me tonight.

Attached: Screenshot_20190106-230217.jpg (1068x1027, 374K)

That looks like a gyptalian jew or something. I can confirm you are a nigger

How was the gel good?

>How was the gel good?
Lubrication? There's natural lubrication made by the body by both males and females you virgin.

Sounds like a fairly based sheboon to me

Where does the animus for virgins come from? You know you're the virgin deep down. And virgins are loathsome, so you hate yourself. You are self-loathing.

Nice, fuck her with your mutilated pink cock.

She's cute she can have a white boy if she wants but most black girls are racist.

There's absolutely nothing wrong in coming home to see your black queen cooking your dinner, and after you finish it, then leading her to bed where she will suck your dick like she's trying to suck up your soul from it to the point of an almost climax, then starting to lick her smelly but irresistible pussy and drinking her juice till she cums, penetrating her afterwards having a brute sexual intercourse when you will ejaculate inside her tight pussy covering her womb with it, then licking her entire sweat body to releave her from her strong body odor.

wtf is yt? YouTube? Young Turks? Yours Truly?