AUS/POL WITCHING HOUR EDITION

>Police minister confronted on Vic crime
archive.fo/EbuVy#selection-2626.0-2626.3

>Light rail critic launches political party
sbs.com.au/news/light-rail-critic-launches-political-party

>How Australia's far-right were divided and conquered - by themselves
baka.com.au/politics/federal/how-australia-s-far-right-were-divided-and-conquered-by-themselves-20190108-p50qcb.html

>Mathias Cormann spent $37,000 on flights in one day to lobby for tax plan
theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/jan/11/mathias-cormann-spent-37000-on-flights-in-one-day-to-lobby-for-tax-plan

>Fraser Anning registers own Conservative Nationals political party
9news.com.au/2019/01/11/15/15/fraser-anning-conservative-national-party-australian-politics-queensland

>Clive Palmer's United Australia Party is sending voters unsolicited text messages
abc.net.au/news/2019-01-11/clive-palmer-united-australia-party-unsolicited-text-messages/10709106

>Our women are the pride of Australian sport, but media coverage is yet to catch up
abc.net.au/news/2019-01-11/womens-sport-media-coverage-in-australia-yet-to-catch-up/10706670

>66 Records Gang Member Arrested In Restaurant Bashing.(St Kilda) Nine News [WATCH]
[YouTube] 66 Records Gang Member Arrested In Restaurant Bashing.(St Kilda) Nine News (embed)

Attached: aBWXqmZ_700b.jpg (610x358, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jobs.unimelb.edu.au/caw/en/job/898638/academic-program-and-enrichment-coordinator
jobs.unimelb.edu.au/caw/en/job/896925/lecturer-in-physics
jobs.unimelb.edu.au/caw/en/job/898410/postdoctoral-fellow-in-australian-languages-and-linguistic-processing
classic.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/vic/consol_act/eoa2010250/s12.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xqegTsi6SiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oops. any junglist man in?

did we have a nice week, this week, auspol?

Thanks for copying the original OP and not the faggy one.
Off come the toes then. Bolt cutter style

huh? elaborate

fucked up the jewtube link but I am pretty drunk

Whatcha think of my doggos?

Attached: max and sad.jpg (1334x1000, 137K)

I guess so. I didn't really do anything.
The YouTube link is a pain in the butt to copy, you have to open youtube, and then copy the link again.

At least, that's the only way I know how to do it.

not really I worked a lot and they whinged at me because targets weren't met

Karl got fucked. ..get it hurrrrrrrr
He was right about Georgie Gardner tho she is an idiot mouth breather fence sitter fuck cunts like that they annoy me

why did the tiger get lost in the jungle?

Attached: Screenshot_20190111-231923_Clover.jpg (1080x571, 111K)

brown

a nigger poached it, I dunno

junglist massive

It was ok.

I got back into csgo for a bit I sucked at first then I got good and I'm still better than most little faggots I'm so fuckin tough aye

who fucking watches that shit?
>see image

Attached: junglist.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Pretty good they look old tho

yeah you rush the enemy with a pistol and a flashbang?

Not me. Stupid people. So most people it seems.

rip rip woodchip

no you find the young kid and block his line of fire and laugh as he rages on microphone. Gabe told me that's how the game was designed

Turn it into paper

he'll report you for greifing

nah Gabes me mate

Nah I use the auto shotty and m14 whatever it is and I always stock up on nades I got binds so I can buy them quick it's a matter of guessing how the enemy is behaving and making moves based on that I reckon think more tactically rather than trying to be a shit hot aim.

>Gabes
who the fuck is Gabe?

why the fuck do so many girls dye their hair blonde in australia, it's fucking disgusting, it's almost hard to find brunettes at this point

you need to wank with your right hand more to up your fast twitch fibres
some fat cunt who used to work for Microsoft

The little guys are pretty funny they aren't afraid to say racist shit

Smashin the gym lads. Nothing better than a late night summer session in the gym cunts

I wank with my left because it needs the exercise

God i hate work for the dole

>boomer grandma is moving in with us for a few months as of tomorrow while her house is renovated
>its going to be living hell
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP CUNTS

you already back at that shit? just be glad you didn't have a real job that made you work over Christmas

she can bring her senile friends over for you to diddle and they will not remember. always look on the bright side of life

Are anons here ready to apply this ENRICHMENT job?
jobs.unimelb.edu.au/caw/en/job/898638/academic-program-and-enrichment-coordinator

Attached: Enrichment.jpg (962x642, 160K)

>unimelb
not even surprised

>ENRICHMENT CO-ORDINATOR
HAHA fuck

I have no idea why it's so popular, maybe to fit in with the surfie meme? I just want to find more natural red heads. Really dislike the bottle dark reddish brown colour, always nice to see a natural auburn.

Or you want to be a lecturer in physics? CUT OFF your penis NOW!
jobs.unimelb.edu.au/caw/en/job/896925/lecturer-in-physics

"The School of Physics is seeking the appointment of an outstanding FEMALE academic to the position as Lecturer or Senior Lecturer in Physics."

Attached: WomenAtWork.jpg (1200x630, 143K)

same reason they get fake tits. tattoo's, injected lips

It's the Jews I reckon. So many naturally cute girls make themselves look so ugly with dyed blonde hair and overdoing makeup. Yuck.

>tfw have barely left my bedroom in over a year

subconscious desire to be white

Crazy to think we have these subhuman animals running around in Australia.
God I fucking hate niggers so much.

I tried to pick my sisters brain about it, I mostly got some shit about competing with other women
I envy you

It's late night, want some EXTRA enrichment?

Attached: Aussie(((Youth))).jpg (316x421, 27K)

Evidently one can't sue for gender discrimination down under. Can't a male simply self ID as a female?

Competing to be ugly and fake looking? Actually I asked my sister about the same thing and she said roughly what yours did, but it doesn't make sense.

POSTDOCTORAL FELLOW IN AUSTRALIAN LANGUAGES AND LINGUISTIC PROCESSING
jobs.unimelb.edu.au/caw/en/job/898410/postdoctoral-fellow-in-australian-languages-and-linguistic-processing
>AUSTRALIAN LANGUAGES
I guess the candidates must have to be Mandarin native speakers.
The job board of unimelb is a gold mine.

Yeah oonga boonga come meet my hook-nosed friends at their million-dollar mansions.
You guys are gonna along great :^)

Attached: 1544196218557.jpg (444x475, 79K)

Befriend her to inherit her shekels

I hate the Jews that corrupted our country and welcomed them here more

(((They))) use this to legally discriminate (You):
classic.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/vic/consol_act/eoa2010250/s12.html

True.
I hate niggers because I'm afraid of them though because they're so low-IQ and erratic that they could just chimp out any moment and attack you.
'around blacks, never relax' is really true.

Attached: 1543312295746.jpg (323x356, 38K)

>classic.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/vic/consol_act/eoa2010250/s12.html
>substantive equality
this is bullshit, could mean anything

Who wants to touch my weiner? Maybe tickle my almonds...

Gold Rule #1.

Attached: Around_Blacks_Never_Relax.png (683x491, 429K)

Yes.
They can legally discriminate you in whatever way they want. This is the LAW enacted by MPs (((WE))) elected, to discriminate us.

No shekels left unfortunately. My great grandmother died a few years back and had been holding on to a massive payout from my great grandfather's railway pension. It was distributed amongst the surviving family and my grandma got a good chunk of it. The cunt has been on the pension since she was 65, my parents own her house and car and take care of her but now shes spending away without a care in the world. cunt

Attached: just scomo.png (573x500, 264K)

who signed off on that?

Wat no takers? Wats wrong with u faggets?
BLOW ME!

youtube.com/watch?v=xqegTsi6SiE

b a s e d

>the juice media
>the jews media
yeah, nah

the jews breathe air you know, guess that means you gotta hold your breath

>air
you mean gas