I fell in love with a feminist communist, she knows I'm right-wing, she hates me for it...

I fell in love with a feminist communist, she knows I'm right-wing, she hates me for it, but at the same time she really likes me, making her forget about politics. But she says it's impossible for people on the left and right to date. What do I do / Pol /?

Attached: 15392048564941916165111.png (736x675, 1.02M)

If you satisfy her with vigorous sex and masculine dominance she will modify her views to be in line with yours

This is really the only answer. It is natural for females to follow, and the dominant men to lead.

Fuck her until she loves you

leave someone who is so shallow they dare not associate with someone who challenges their world view
also it's just a bad idea to be with a commie

fpbp show her the grit of the real world. she will keep her opinions for herself

Really? interesting

Women have no political agency if your chad enough.

Attached: 8E5DA9B5-6019-4F04-80B0-FCEB85404676.png (891x800, 338K)

>But she says it's impossible for people on the left and right to date.
Only if you have children

Same thing happened to me. Unironically. I'm going to put babies in her.

Good luck for you

Yes if you are chad enough to fuckchange her politica view. Else would be a devasting battle that will end in a rape report.

You are both a couple of pawns in somone else's game. Stop thinking about politics so much. It doesn't even matter to your individual lives.

She'll still fuck a nog eventually.

This is actually a good advice, thanks

There are unlimiteted women. You have ONEitis

Post her feet, OP.

Men, look at the women around you.
Look at your sisters and mothers.
Look at your wives and daughters.
Understand your nature as a man.

If the women you associate with vote democrat, they are voting against your progress.
They are saying that you are not worth anything to them and all they need is the state.
Remove your masculine protections from these women.
Cut them from your life like the cancer they are.

Divorce leftist women.
Disown leftist daughters.
Emancipate yourself from leftist mothers.

Do not teach women.
Do not mentor women.
Do not work for women

Ask them about their politics but do not reveal yourself.
Out them.
Rout them.
Throw them down and remove their status.

Leftist women are against the species.
Leftist women are no longer human.

Attached: 46bfd153afaf062afef06177a23bbaf3.gif (476x241, 518K)

This, also use socratic questioning with her. It's perfect because it isn't confrontational and also helps her reevaluate her beliefs. Afterwards you can be her anti-thesis and one day you two can form a synthesis of highly evolved political ideals

True