Why are jews against whites?

I have seen too many jewish people on social media, as well as many jewish organizations fighting against the interests of whites. Jow Forums is right about that.
The question is, why do they do it? What do they gain exactly by going against the white man? How do we fix it?

Attached: goldberg.png (773x465, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 8&version=KJV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. Most American Jews are white.

2. They pretend to be against white people to try to garner power over minorities. They want brown people to think that the Jews are on their side, while in reality the Jews are using them like slaves.

Ethnic self-interest

It’s literally baked into their DNA to be subversive, White hating cunts. I think it has to do with some sort of Talmudic conspiracy of revenge, but who knows. All I know is, once you see it you will never stop seeing it. (((Fellow whites))) will always spread their antiwhite bigotry.

Attached: 78A28F2F-8BA5-4960-8E30-1AE20C61DC2E.jpg (641x706, 82K)

They're against the host.
Look what the jews are doing in Japan and what they did in the Arab countries if you don't believe me.

Attached: 1514689349903.png (825x793, 541K)

ok but how do they benefit if whites lose influence in the west
aren`t muslims worse for them?

>The question is, why do they do it?

ethnic preference, greed, and psychopathy.

also, it's literally their religion.

Because unlike white people, kikes have a strong sense of nationalism. Also they're mad that we don't want them around us.

but white countries tend to be wealthier and less dangerous on average.
Won`t jews lose money if they substitute whites with third worlders?

This is what whites should've done a long time ago. Fucking boomers ruined this country.

That's where brainwashing and racemixing comes into play.

>Won`t jews lose money if they substitute whites with third worlders?

which jews?

jews that live in white countries

Jews never think long term. They did the same here. Now that's shits hitting the fan they are fleeing to Israel. They can leave whenever they want to

>Most American Jews are white.
Jews consider themselves Jewish members of the Jewish race and no part of the white race.

>Forcing a Talmudical prophecy
>Blavatsky stated white males must die
>Keep wages low
>’Revenge’ for what happened in Europe (because it’s never (((their))) fault)
>Elimination of competition/lowering IQ
>More diversity/multiculturalism makes it less obvious (((they))) don’t integrate in societies
>Destroy national identities by creating rootless mixed race people (diversity for you, nationalism for (((me))) )
>etc.

Literal oogaboogas in the Amazon don't want them around.

Virtue signalling... At least 90% of the problems in this world result directly from virtue signalling. Also because it's in the Jewish people's nature to subvert non-Jews, no matter the color, it's a simple historical truth.

>Blavatsky stated white males must die
Sauce? I don't want to go through her Satanic books to find this.

that makes sense
they have Israel to go to if things go south
if they did not, perhaps they would think more about the future of the host country

Jesus fucked up their bussiness and named them
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 8&version=KJV

>44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Attached: jesus-whip.jpg (600x481, 117K)

Jews think like commies.
it doesn't matter that they are poor when other people are poorer

forgot pic

Attached: BobbyFischer.jpg (1000x2891, 706K)

Do you know that in order to be saved and go to heaven ( not go to hell) you have to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and confess that He came in the flesh and died on the cross and was resurrected on the 3rd day and paid for the sins of the whole world?
Unless jews among everyone else confess and believe sincerely they will all go to hell.
Why do i name jews when its relevant for everyone?
Because jews have immense hatred for God and the truth.
This is how you know that Jesus is the Son of God and He is God.
Its literally the hardest for jews to become decent people and repent of their deeds and turn to God.
Praise God!

Attached: 531.jpg (618x741, 75K)

phariseeic jews are demons. they dont care about going to hell because its their home.
they just hope to take our souls with them