Meet the ADL's Latest Hate Symbol

Thoughts?

Attached: Screenshot_20190111-061035_Chrome.jpg (1068x1183, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/anti-racist-is-a-code-for-anti-white
globalresearch.ca/1975-video-cia-admits-to-congress-the-agency-uses-mainstream-media-to-distribute-disinformation/5424860
archive.is/FYH4R
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they never quit do they

Truth hurts, I guess

i trust them to do the tough thinking for me

Attached: 11ADF75F-7119-4A7E-BEAB-00CA0C213A20.jpg (1200x1806, 235K)

How could anybody hate them?

The jews among us look out for our best interests. Only a conspiritard would suggest otherwise.

Attached: Kikess.jpg (467x259, 45K)

As long as (((dumb people))) give them money; they'll never quit.

Reminder to pick up a book

Attached: heroes.png (1452x1152, 2.11M)

Attached: anti-anime.jpg (700x400, 48K)

We've officially entered 5d chess.

Guessed it was fake, but it's real.

adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/anti-racist-is-a-code-for-anti-white

Anti-racism among whites is white supremacy as no other races are ever held to the same standard because they are not fundamentally viewed as equal to whites.
Supremacy has nothing to do with hate, you do not hate your dog, it's just a modern version of the white man's burden being signaled among the elites.

Which race is being oppressed by this? I'm really confused. Are white supremacists oppressing themselves? They clearly lost their minds and this is just stereotyping anyone who thinks "whites can have prejudice directed at them" as racists.

You gota read the fine print on that one,

The banter is strong

The ADL despite having no real authority nor was elected in any capacity gets to decide what is considered acceptable and what is bigotry. Just another privately owned political group that gets more media attention than it needs abusing Free Speech so it can push its agenda.

We get it Jews are not white, they are superior to all other races and are commanded by one of the Talmuds to commit genocide against all nonJews because they are not really people.

Israelis are losing what little Jewish Identity they once had. The reponse to this is to make "white" people (and nonwhite people) to suffer as much as possible. Don't know that Gods Chosen People are allowed to commit war and hate crimes? Their God(dess) of the Desert demands that all nonJews are wiped off the face of the Earth at the appointed time.

The ADL is one of the most Anti-American and Anti-Constitutional Political Organizations in America. In America neither the Torah, nor the Bible, nor that third book series "Cooran" should be held in higher regards than the US Constitution.

Don't tell that to the Zionists, as anyone who doesn't support their holy war on non-believers, is to be treated like a stumbling block or a thorn, and is to be removed.

The phrase of the Zionist "The (Unconstitutional) State of Israel Uber Alles, including other nations social contracts."

Zionist trash like the ADL will be the part of the biggest reason why Israel will be dissolved. What is left of the real Jews will expose Zionism as well as its sympathizers in order to save Israel.

But you see, Jews don't have a concept of Justice. They only see an Us Vs Them mentality. If you aren't "them" you aren't human

---------------------------------------------------
"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.”

globalresearch.ca/1975-video-cia-admits-to-congress-the-agency-uses-mainstream-media-to-distribute-disinformation/5424860

>no Ben Garrison

Tariq twitter bio is literally “anti racism strategist”

had to check..it's real
archive.is/FYH4R

look at these brazen motherfuckers

"benjamin ben-baruch
ashland orOct. 30, 2018
Replacing them is not enough. They are committing crimes against democracy and should be jailed as felons unable to vote as long as they are in jail as felons -- or until we change the laws regarding felons' right to vote. But they should stay in jail for a long time and at least until we are able to restore democracy."

>Just another privately owned political group that gets more (((((media attention)))) than it needs abusing Free Speech so it can push its agenda.

That literally was a stormfront meme, so whatever. If it actually is their latest inclusion then the only thing surprising about it is how long it took for them to add it. I don't think I've even seen that phrase in years.

roll

lol Antiracist is code for antiwhite is code for antisemitic?