Britons make 170,000 antisemitic Google searches a year, study finds

This is currently the top headline story the Guardian wants you to read on their homepage.

>Antisemitic searches are higher in Wales than in any other part of the UK
>Searches related to the Rothschilds have risen by 39% in the past three years
>Holocaust being a hoax rise about 30% every year on Holocaust Memorial Day
>Searching for jokes about Jews makes you 100 times more likely to search for jokes about black people, using the N-word.

Attached: jewsmustdie.png (597x629, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/11/new-far-right-german-party-adopts-former-secret-nazi-symbol
unv.is/https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/guardian-editor-s-daughter-in-melanie-phillips-row-1.12428
unv.is/https://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/02/world/europe/02assange.html
trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=kike&geo=GB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based and redpilled

Seems a little low to me.

That's me on a slow day.

What's 'the' N-Word? There are so many.

We need to get these numbers up, come on Bongs!

>only 170,000
>population 66 million

That's a tiny amount of people, nothing to celebrate

You'd think the (((Study))) would have that number up to 6 million by now. Seems a little dodgy.

>Britons make 170,000 antisemitic Google searches a year

Yes, but many ant-Briton searches do jews make?

And we know it isn't jews doing these searches... how, exactly?

those are rookie numbers you gotta get those numbers up

Based Welsh

Rookie numbers

Ugh how dare you

>Searches related to the Rothschilds
>antisemitic

search semitism

Quick. Ban searching anti Semitic search terms.
>1984 closing in

all me

I use Duck Duck Go.

Attached: download (15).gif (500x281, 490K)

How many antisemitic searches were made by the Jews themselves? That is the real Question?

Scotland was the lowest.

Now we are already at the point where it's the search that is antisemitic. Not a statement but the wish to know certain things is a crime.

>How dare you question anything goy?!

considering there's 72 million British, the headline should be Britons ONLY make 170,000 antisemitic Google searches a year!

only 170k?

ddg was made by a jew. nice job idiot

How many Muslims does Scotland have compared to rest of the UK? and Jews?

>meme flag
you act as if we don't already know what flag you're hiding

Reminder of days gone by.

Attached: 93845879687362.png (893x2956, 999K)

Going to use a vpn to boost that number. Seems low to me.

You gotta get those numbers up!

Attached: 1536494137727.gif (314x314, 319K)

Step your game up, Ngubu.

this, i make about 1000 a day myself

Attached: 1546894023100.jpg (540x540, 53K)

what should I use? StartPage looks too basic and Duck Duck Go must be better than Google.

Oi cunt, do you have a loicense for that search term.

Attached: article-1274298790119-09A73BE0000005DC-836874_636x364.jpg (636x364, 54K)

>170k
Oddly specific, that's the exact number of "antisemitic Danes" on Jow Forums according to some dumb ass study released a month ago.

Majority of them are pakis being told about Jews n sheit in their madrasas

not im not joking Britain has madrasas, literally. I went there for a visit and literally saw madrasas there with the daily Islamic sermon being delivered by a loudspeaker holy shit dude that was pretty weird sight to watch with the Westminster architecture and people walking in sandnigger attire. i felt home almost as if Britain and become the British Raj. I went to the restaurant expecting some weird britbong dishes, but nope, paneer curry, chicken tikka masala, naan, dhaal, sheeeeeit that was pretty cool, even more Indian than India herself. The Indian and Pakistani people I met there? More authentic than India, upper class Muslim whamen in Indian metropolises don’t wear burqa or hijab but here, holy fuck dude, nearly every paki woman was dressed head to toe in some fucking letterbox. On the occasion of Diwali, the whole street was lighted up with streetlights and Devanagari text everywhere, even in Bombay and Delhi we don’t do this. As I was looking into the Diwali lights I heard the familiar call from afar, “Alhamdullilah.. illlahmi, ar-Ratman, ir-Raheem, Bismillah ir-Ratman ...”
I then looked on my left and saw people waving Polish flags, celebrating their Independence Day, an Arab passed by with his 4 wives.

Out of nowhere, a man dressed in police attire came forward to me and requested me to follow him. I let him take the lead and I was lead into a police station where I was questioned regarding my online activity with a far-right white nationalist website called Jow Forums. I tried explaining them that I wasn’t white myself and therefore I cannot be a white nationalist but it seems that they’d tracked down every bit of my online activity and showed me my comments containing the word “nigger”. I was forced to admit my charges of racism and put in jail. Once again, it felt like the British Raj, I was jailed for expressing my opinion.

That's so low it's almost non-existent.

It's amazing that Google releases this kind of data and people still fucking use them.
Like, that's my private fucking search history you're analyzing and reporting in the paper, you cunts

>Antisemitic search
"Antisemitic search"
oh boy

we’re winning lads, keep up the good work

>that's my private fucking search history
Nah. If you are still falling for the "private data" scam after the NSA spying non-sense you are fucking gullible. No matter what their privacy agreement says your "private data" is public anytime they see fit.

Also, it is google so you should not expect much.

Attached: 4196942473614.jpg (3500x3000, 2.8M)

And right on the side bar on the front page too:

>New far-right German party adopts former secret Nazi symbol

unv.is/https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/11/new-far-right-german-party-adopts-former-secret-nazi-symbol

Remember that The Guardian is actually owned and financed by Jews behind the scenes. Here are just a couple of articles that show you the agenda the former editor-in-chief was working for and the people that surround him:

unv.is/https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/guardian-editor-s-daughter-in-melanie-phillips-row-1.12428
(((The Jewish Chronicle)))

>According to the website, CiF Watch — set up specifically to monitor incidents of anti-Israel bias on the Guardian's Comment is Free site — BellaM intervened in a series of posts that followed an article by the Muslim writer Ed Husain, attacking the columnist Melanie Phillips.

>She wrote of Ms Phillips: "I imagine she's like that character in Little Britain who is violently sick every time she hears the words 'black' or 'gay.' Except for Melanie, the word would be 'Muslim.'

unv.is/https://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/02/world/europe/02assange.html

>Report Says Assange Cited Jewish Conspiracy

The thing is that in the UK (and in Europe) the Jews make it less obvious that they control all of this shit. They play the cryptojew game and hide behind the scenes. In the U.S. it's fairly out in the open. But many Brits and many Europeans don't know how strong Jewish influence is over there.

>antisemitic searches
>searches
>antisemitic

Attached: 1536882907338.gif (500x281, 321K)

Thats it? Thats like nothing. Fucking 300,000.

300,000 people believe the earth is flat

Attached: react rookie numbers-184648937.jpg (474x266, 28K)

Based Wales, see pic related

Attached: based wales dyn du nigger.png (655x596, 209K)

Those are kid's numbers.

Google Trends is public, retard

fuck jewgle jewtube & kikebook hope they all burn in hell

Wait.You imply (((Google))) logs what they deem as antisemitic behaviour?

ikr
give me an eustace mullins search and i'll agree
but rothschild? that's it?

Attached: blood sub 220368.jpg (500x650, 54K)

* blocks your path *

>We heard you used the term "Gas kikes" and "Rothschilds are lizards". Do you have a loicense for that?

Attached: Opening+Exhibition+Predators+Prey+Roman+Mosaic+R1zebGIwDsOx.jpg (1024x716, 241K)

Kek, hit me right in the toliet

I wonder how much I am responsible for this.

based leet poo

Another reason why we all need to burn google into ground

They probably defined "antisemitic search" very narrowly. It would be nice if they published a list of them, so researchers here could check their work.

I thought Scots were top tier antisemites.

Yandex can be beneficial. Not as filtered as Google results.

The coin clipping was only part of it. The main reason was that they were abducting children, drinking their blood and ritually murdering them.

Attached: ritual-murders.png (1664x5472, 1.7M)

>Google search "is the holocaust real"
>first three results about how to combat holocaust denial
>fourth result is news article about a Republican congressman who questioned the holocaust
What did goggle mean by this?

...and the list stops around 1930s...
Fucking god knows what they've covered up since then.

kek

How much are they paying Rachel Riley the Countdown girl to constantly pushing anti-semitism on her followers.

>She has a brother and her mother is a Jewish. Rachel however considers herself as non-religious.

Attached: rachel riley.png (720x858, 284K)

Nigger

Nigel

>All Jews were eventually expelled from Britain in 1290
Britain as a state did not exist until 1707.

Reminder that to Jews absolutely anything is "anti-Semitic" if it's said by a non Jew.

Bringing up Jews in conversation is "anti-Semitic" because they prefer to be behind the curtain.

kek
and nevertheless they came back in the 18th century after the english began making shekels. fucking parasites, they have no dignity
KEK

Underrated.

> That statute forbid Jews to deal in usury. Ostensibly, the measure allowed Jews to make a living by commerce in “lawful merchandise … and their labor,” and to lease land for farming (for up to 15 years). But the practical effect of the statute was largely to deprive Jews of a legal livelihood.

>largely to deprive Jews of a legal livelihood.

My almonds are activated

i think our mission is to help make those searches fruitful

Attached: 14046516819851.png (1045x426, 1.14M)

They are doing it again in Britain today.

Funny how certain people are pushed to certain levels of prominence seemingly out of nowhere. Something like 33% of presenters on BBC are also Jewish. She isn't even semitic.

Britain is the geographical location from which they were expelled.

>Antisemitic searches
What the fuck is an "Antisemitic search"? How is doing a search with keywords an act of hatred and discrimination? Jesus Christ, it's so disgusting.

Nationalism

Not valuable data if they don't compare it to how much searches have risen or fallen in general.

Even just saying the word "Jew" these days is considered "anti-Semitism." You have to learn to read through the doublespeak.

Why are us Welsh so fucking based lads? We probably run the Chans too. Mention anything about Wales on here and the thread will blow up like the London underground m8s. We run this shit.

Bad goys

In all honesty the Brits have shown incredible restraint

I wonder how many may have come from a certain growing religious group in britain who are opposed to their core to the jews?
really cooks the kebab

I probably have 170K searches that could be considered anti-semitic.

trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=kike&geo=GB

Don't worry, they're working on it

Attached: invasion.webm (426x240, 1.02M)

>number of searches not people
I wonder why they would leave this out

>trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=kike&geo=GB
Really makes me schmink

Attached: 1544 (2).jpg (432x768, 47K)

not enough we need more
a lot more
we need to seed rothschild question more on every platform available

Attached: 1522563703979.gif (700x526, 3.24M)

Attached: 1525896652249m.jpg (1024x696, 105K)

they are top tier in leftist groupthink
their prime minister is cuckery in human form

Attached: 1532797087111.jpg (1195x1728, 484K)

>trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=kike&geo=GB
Damn i typed nigger but is fucking shoahing me.

Attached: kike-nigger-trends.png (1435x346, 33K)

Yandex is nice and all as long as you live outside of FSB's reach

About time

Based Poo

Attached: 45D345B8-FA6B-40A9-8F4B-32BB1F0461E2.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

Wait, I'm the only one?

How many anti-white searches?

Isn’t the guardian basically a far-left rag, that really nobody reads?

Attached: 1547187098675.png (334x346, 120K)

nice mummy gif. One day we will all have an austistic natalya of our own.

(((Gurdian)))

Attached: jews expelled.png (928x8800, 1005K)

>oi you gotta loicense for that noticin ‘abit innit

While 170,000 may seem low, keep in mind that most people who are already antisemitic probably wouldn't bother doing antisemitic searches. I view this as new converts.

kek