The Need for a League of Assassins

I don't read comic books, but I am a big fan of the conceptual villain which destroys decadent civilization when the need arises. In the Batman universe this is the League of Assassins or Shadows. Something like this is needed in the US and Western Europe more than anything today. An organization which surreptitiously creates wars, cultural and economic crises, famine, etc. in order to either bring forth a stronger man or destroy the weak so that they do not contaminate the strong. This is the essence of Nietzsche's politics; the ubermensch comes through the promotion of nihilism which will build up enough tension so as to ellicit a countermovement.

Attached: League_of_assassins.jpg (590x389, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hand_(Serbia)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/199384751/#q199385688
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is the black hand?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hand_(Serbia)

Attached: 1547201701459.jpg (2560x3840, 1.89M)

Yea they've change but still they tend to accept money for right-wing causes even International. Poisoning, faking deaths, old-fashioned decapitation, kidnapping you name it. Plenty of talented folk in there from all sorts of nationalities.

>An organization which surreptitiously creates wars, cultural and economic crises, famine, etc. in order to either bring forth a stronger man or destroy the weak so that they do not contaminate the strong.
LOLTH FUCK OFF, RIGHTS FOR MEN, VHAERAUN DID NOTHING WRONG

Attached: lolth.jpg (1200x1200, 360K)

Oh yea I forgot it's hard to get in touch but I've done my research and scouted out something on the web. You need to look out for nodes that when combined 4x4 translate into dark, black or anything in that respective language based on the region you'll be contacting.

For the arabian branch look out for ظلام that will lead to a representative of the synod there.

Same goes for the Asiatic, European or South American.

No african I'm afraid.

No I don't talk to them but I've been scouting out. Didn't go further have no business with them.

>VHAERAUN
How much for a Caesarist coup in the US and a false flag which destroys its coastal cities?

Obviously if there's a business in this then society needs people like that or if not it allows them to exist. Believe me they do. How do you think some people stay in power? They kick the sandcastle of the growing ones so they don't match or surpass their own if not secure their own sand castle by sniffing out and removing potential usurpers from within.

Truth be told OP is half-wrong. The strong has always been in control. Power doesn't change only the hands it goes trough.

>Society needs people with power or else other people will be in power
>Somebody needs to kick these sandcastles, or else these sandcastles will be kicked
I agree but I don't see the point you are trying to make.

Ask them yourself. The encryption is more artsy rather than mathematical hence why it can be overlooked by some.

>wanting to buy a coup
You know that's what always puzzled me about hiring mercenaries. It's not the loyalty but what's to stop someone from becoming aware of what you're buying and buying their own different mercenaries if not the same one. Then you need to fork out more money to support the mercenaries you've bought so they match up the mercenaries of your opponent since the job changes. To be honest maybe this is why assassin guilds still exist. Doesn't matter who you hire for what chances are the money always ends up back and forth so thus the business exists and the practices or traditions are spread forth or worked upon. Like in Black Hand's case. Probably all sorts of people like that.

Attached: HTB1LSckOXXXXXXCaFXXq6xXFXXXR.jpg (600x602, 66K)

So yea I'm certain you can buy a coup for the fucking US itself no matter who you are as long as there's big money. From what I've studied mercs supply themselves with equipment and experience they just take big money for a hit. They even have snarks in high levels in the government so in theory FBI or CIA agents going rogue just as the coup starts won't be out of the question neither would military personnel like officers or whatever.

>I'm angry at the world shit job divorced losing house fuck society
>better kill some grandma at the grocery store instead of a silicon valley ceo or politicians bowing to corporations

A lot of money though. We're talking trillions. I'd wager it hasn't happened because only the extremely rich getting together for that cause can afford it rather than agencies or other government organizations sniffing them out or trying to buy them to leave them alone.

What is the law enforcement and internal defence duty of the US Militias of the Several States.

But this is all speculation from what little data I have. No need to bag and tag me for talking about something outrageous.

America hasn't been getting fucked up because of a natural cycle of decadence, it's been getting fucked up because Jews are spending billions every year on things from school indoctrination to entertainment to make us that way. Remove Jews and things will naturally start returning to normal.

>internal defence
What is loyalty? Some people just believe in a higher cause whatever it is which tends to override the lesser ones no matter if they're sworn or not. This is why whenever i look at Syria or Ukraine I always cringe because they are more open about it than the west or anywhere else but it's all situational. Doesn't matter the country everyone is the same.

Life isn't comic OP.

The League of Assassins operate by their own personal interest, but they wanna tell you that they kill people for a greater motive, that is BS.

Also, the entire Batman Universe is founded in BS, Batman has too fucking money and can solve with economics the problems of his city.

Also, U are a Faggot.

>I'm going to improve the world by destroying the most successful civilisations
Wow thanks for the help, truly we'd be better off with the whole planet being Africa.

is right, the league of assassins operate by their own personal interest. what OP means is the court of owls, dont shit on batman peru nigger

Meh media is all based on metaphors. Like now. Look at OP for instance, even tough he claimed he doesn't read comics he's talking about the stereotypical comic book villains and look where the thread got.

No that doesn't mean anything entertainment says is true only that there are political undertones in everything the normies consume or is it's based on them.

Attached: 26-evil-captain-america.jpg (656x1000, 383K)

>destroys decadent civilization when the need arises
I think you've described "The Jew".
However, they dont discriminate, they just destroy.

Attached: instincts.jpg (506x450, 56K)

Hitler couldn't eradicate the jews so what makes you think someone will be successful now or later?
Just surf the Kali Yuga.

For fucks sake
Grow the fuck up
Why do you think real life is anything like these fictional stories that were written for kids?

when did I talk about eradication of the jew?
OP pined for such a villain, I provided an actual example of such a society.

who was hassan i sabbah?

retarded leaf doesnt history

You were thinking it.

what's the context of that image?

No idea. Looks like a Ukrainian polytechnic school. Cleaning out chickens then taking a break playing Half Life

>Hitler couldn't eradicate the jews
Yeah because he invited them to leave. There's zero proof he gassed even one jew.
Hitler was a manlet jew bastard who killed 6 gorillion europeans.
Whoever sucks hitlers dick is a heathen niigger tier goy.

Ok let's say Hitler never existed there have been past instances of Jews being deported or genocided either deservingly or not. Yet none of them finished them off.

Attached: 1388197866120.png (611x692, 149K)

>Yet none of them finished them off.
Why do you think that is?
Satan cannot be divided against Satan.

Hmm I guess you're the fella from yesterday

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/199384751/#q199385688

So do you need help or not?