Are there psychological differences betweenthe races?

picture not relevant
maybe

Attached: 1547082788465.jpg (1016x1024, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_African-American_population
inc.com/bill-murphy-jr/we-compared-average-iq-score-in-all-50-states-results-are-eye-opening.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ye

Attached: Screenshot_20190109-195256.jpg (978x569, 89K)

yes but it has little to do with IQ bullshit
stop it

White people can destroy the world many times over and million hundreds of millions of people and still believe themselves to be morally superior to non-whites.

No
Go back based

Here are the sources
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_African-American_population
inc.com/bill-murphy-jr/we-compared-average-iq-score-in-all-50-states-results-are-eye-opening.html
Idk how it's invalid

>and million hundreds of millions
based retardo

some are psycho and some are logical

...What?
The IQ test in the first place is a dumb place to look for differences. I'm telling you to stop it because you're not really saying anything, just pretending to know the answer. What you should be looking at is neuroscience.

The IQ test is an amazing predictor of success and makes a lot of sense. The top billionaires in the us are Jewish (37/100) because Ashkenazi jews have an average of 115. Meanwhile the average IQ of a criminal is 85. IQ tests are even used by the us military

iq is not science, user.
iq is pseudoscience.

Yes, but it's more likely to be due to nutritional and environmental factors than genetics, and they are therefore subject to change.

If something is repeatable and falsifiable, it's science.

IQ scores correlate with life outcomes in a way that is both repeatable and falsifiable. We may not know exactly what it is that IQ measures, but it is a useful metric.

>tfw you know the outlier 78% White highest IQ state is the glorious Commonwealth. #1 in math, science, and reading since PISA started. Plus we have Harvard and MIT.

It's correlative. There's a ton that we have yet to learn about the relationship.

>The Jewish quarter of Queens
>122

You're still Massholes.

>IQ scores correlate with life outcomes in a way that is both repeatable and falsifiable.

Income/wealth is also highly correlated with life outcomes

Yes

But we don't know exactly what they are. It's hard to separate nature from nurture.

>R^2=.313
LMAO nice 31% correlation you got there retard. The best fit with a sample size of 50. WOW so impressive I'm really convinced that clearly Black people are just dumber than me and the Jews are the reason I'm a NEET. WOW I'm so smart and everyone like my MOM is SOO dumb BTFO.

The thread is about psychological differences between races. Not if x race is more likely to achieve success in western society.
Read above

I seriously recommend you guys to read more about this. To a deeper level than this fucking IQ bullshit. it's almost sad to see it simplified to "le african score lower than le asian therefore stoopid", and it's even sadder to see every thread devolve into this bullshit. There's a whole world of actual neurological differences.

Correct, and nobody sensible would argue that money doesn't matter.

i always know that whoever says go back to Jow Forums is in fact a shit skin racist

If intelligence isnt genetic, why arent chimps as smart as humans?

economical factors

They are! Just not interesting in superficial things that human engaging in.

Generational trauma.

different species

plus we have souls like god

They are. Primitive society is the highest, most intelligent form of society.

It creates a catch-22 for any outliers if you take the whole thing at face value. Do you fight to let your debased kin continue their madness unmolested, or do you stand by as your family is murdered in cold blood just for having been born? You have two options and they both suck.

>tfw used to think IQ was some retarded pseudoscience garbage but then I researched it and genuinely had an “oh fuck” moment

why hello there joe rogan

Probably, but not enough studies done to be sure about what exactly and how much it is different.

Except iq cannot into scientific rigor.
It doesn't even know what is measuring.

When will you learn?

Its a valid question.

It's entirely possible that just doesn't have a valid answer.

DELETE

Attached: 1534293525871.png (542x666, 248K)

Small brain size vs. body weight ratio

Attached: 1531964163353.png (500x547, 8K)

>Go back

Attached: 5f8.gif (350x263, 411K)

Attached: 1543705265788.png (1120x2499, 505K)

wrong

Attached: Mainstream Science on Intelligence.png (1905x1865, 840K)