Canadian Steel

>canadian steel is so weak it can be cut with an angle grinder
>canadians are stupid
>pic related
which is it?

Attached: ohcanada.jpg (568x923, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

harrisonclemens.com/the-wall-a-brief-history-of-obamas-fence-and-a-case-for-trumps-wall/
youtube.com/watch?v=FQNMExpBWBM
youtube.com/watch?v=2KN-jNjMzJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>steel not indestructible

Welp, we should just let our people be raped and murdered then

its a grinder btw

Attached: 2019-01-11_082811.png (437x359, 118K)

it basically turns into aluminum foil once the Bosch 1375A 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder hits it
>cordless
fuck yes

harrisonclemens.com/the-wall-a-brief-history-of-obamas-fence-and-a-case-for-trumps-wall/

blessing in disguise, it will show border patrol which areas the mexicans like to come through and they'll concentrate their forces in those areas. the only downside is the first few people will get through, and they could be a rapist or murderer.

Damn, I just found out you can bore holes in pipes. Guess I better forget about having plumbing in my house, then.

If it was so easy to cut through those barriers using hand made tools, (((they))) would have filmed doing it live in a high production scenario + have random citizens doing it.

porque no los dos?

Any type of metal can be cut with an angle grinder. Just like any grade of concrete can be cut with a diamond blade. Whats your point

>concrete-reincorced steel wall
>cordless angle grinder
um not to mention
>no cooling for blade
>motor not designed for cutting steel
>cordless
yes, i bet you could saw through it with a fuckin spoon if you had enough time, whats your point?

It's like NBC have just discovered power tools

you mean ones without dildos attached to them

Attached: BEmQN8X.gif (415x241, 1.98M)

Construction user here

Used one of these. For steel that thick you would be going through multiple blades, batteries, and probably fubar the tool as well if you try to rush the job.

>grinder
>cut
If it cut it would be called a cutter
Jfc amerimutts are so dumb

>Build wall out of 1/8" wall square tubing filled with plaster
Um, yeah, obviously you can cut through that lol

>all this thread

Attached: 15470705573.jpg (1024x686, 97K)

building a wall and not using steel reinforced concrete is just dumb

Attached: F8901DDE-DE04-48B4-90CA-71E6A27894CF.jpg (600x600, 139K)

Those bars weren’t cut mechanically they were cut thermally
Is Jow Forums really that dumb these days?

That tube looks more like 1/4 or thicker, and filled with concrete. Major cunt to cut with the concrete in there. Even without concrete you’re probably using 2 batteries per bar minimum, nevermind how many cutting wheels (not blades).

why don't they just use jet fuel to melt the steel beams?

Cool, well the Sparks, noise and vibrations would let people know they were there. Even better they need power to run these tools, and replacement tools heads

this. you can see the melted bits, and saws cut in straight lines

All you need to do is pour some jet fuel on the steel and it melts like butter.

Attached: erhwk.jpg (450x338, 33K)

It’s a goddamn prototype you fucking brainlets. They can improve on it from here, and this won’t be the final design.

What the fuck does our steel have to do with holes being cut in an American wall (made with American steel)? And to answer your question; a lot of Canadians are stupid, most of the fucking morons are concentrated in Ottawa, Toronto, and Vancouver though.

Concrete and steel aren't even comparable in terms of effectiveness as a wall..

Good luck cutting titanium. That shit is impossible. It doesn't cut and the sparks are like having someone shoot a Roman candle in your face. I tried all kind of wheels. Very prohibitive

Cut thermally through concrete? Ok. That's what a hot grinder disk does to steel

What is a wet towel over the cut? Asking for a friend

there is no way that little batteries powered shit cuts through that in seconds

>blessing in disguise, it will show border patrol which areas the mexicans like to come through and they'll concentrate their forces in those areas

While Border Patrol is focused on that area, others can cut a new hole in the fence at a different location.

Or just use the tunnel, whichever is easier.

>China builds a 5,000 mile long wall from 100BC onwards consisting of bricks
>1,200 mile long mud brick wall of Uruk built in 4100BC
Why does the US have a problem with building anything remotely permanent, even the Berlin wall was concrete. Why couldn't it be made of stone blocks, shit was done in egypt and ancient Greece using rollers and ropes and copper chisels. Modern structures are pathetic.

>there is no way that little batteries powered shit cuts through that in seconds
You're absolutely right, which is why they refuse to show a video of them actually cutting it and what they had to do.

my guess is the whole lack of slaves vs overpaid/underworked liberal union niggers has something to do with it

A wall without a moat can always be penetrated. We need a moat as well.

That's why you have cameras and send agents when some migrant is trying to get through. And tunnels would only be used by the cartel. They would never let regular people use them in fear that someone would rat them out.

As far as I can tell this operation took at least 10 minutes per cut, of which you need 2 and then a sledge hammer operation. I would like to see a vid of the cutting, I cannot find any although have not had the time to look proper.

a canal would actually be an ideal solution were it economically viable, or possibly a train line.

Fucking 4D chess
Where is the budget for the patrols?

That is an angle grinder?
Now this is an angle grinder.

Attached: 20160315agrinder1.jpg (620x350, 127K)

(((Bosch)))

what fucking spic can afford such a tool??? dumb cunt

We already have patrols.

They could steal one... it's like Japs have no imagination.

>mfw you can immediately spot people who probably never picked up a power tool in their life

No, vibrators do not count.

Attached: croaker_t.png (220x250, 82K)

typical gypsy. even stole chad's nigger flag

all steel can be cut with an angle grinder, you tard. Its not like steel from america is some comic book-adamantium that can only be forged in the heart of a volcano. anyone who has ever worked around metal thinks you are a fucking idiot.

Because Trump doesnt want it to be a glorious fuck your ins wall
Hence why its now a barrier
So we can all thank Bush for building the great American barrier

Chink, don't start something you cannot win.

I mean that might be okay for cutting out some fenders for some homemade off-roading 4x4. However.....that’s not going to make quick work of that fence as suggested. Why does a fence trigger leftists so much? If it’s so easy to hop or tunnel or cut through why does it bother them that it’s going up? Wasteful government spending? I mean I know that’s not true.....suggest that we reform welfare to get rid of people scamming the system and they’ll scream about that to.

Lul. Yes a canal to rival the panama one. It will pay for itself.

All are designed for cutting steel. Or at least any not shit tier. Even concrete is easy and fast, just that I doubt a cordless one will be able for 2 cuts unless 2 battery packs. Honestly if I would have a crack at it I would use a car jack (screw type as the hydraulic does not work in the horizontal for all you mexicans reading this) and 2 plates to bend 2 bars with a gap.

Electrify the fence, unless the spics bring some jet fuel to melt the steel beams they’d get one hell of a shock

Attached: 1546547243837.jpg (474x320, 56K)

So we should have the actual wall then.

im not even a jap you wishful thinking retard, what fucking gook speaks english this well or knows what Jow Forums is.

Still makes the border crossing more difficult than if there was no fence at all.

Hi I'm op, Canada is so stupid... Hey hey Now I've got a Gi joe up my butt... Hey hey hey, now I'm mr. T I'll rip your cock off with my ass! Funny yes?

all grinders are fucking dangerous anyway

>>no cooling for blade
They are ablative. The discs don't last long, they erode as you cut. The lost material takes away the heat.

>>motor not designed for cutting steel
They are designed for cutting steel and things that are harder to cut.

>>cordless
There's a lot of energy in a battery, and you can change the battery in seconds.

There are also gasoline-powered models with chainsaw motors and much larger discs. You can see these used in road repair for making deep cuts in asphalt, concrete, and rebar, if you keep your eyes open while you drive through construction zones.

I support the wall. These are reasons it's important for it to not be a fence (so it takes time to cut through), and for all sections to be actively monitored with rapid-response border guards.

simple solution, ban all grinders

>pic related?
>spics getting free electricity
no thanks
>redd-it, the post
its an oversized dremel. have you ever used one?
blade still gets hot.
molten blade can break, cruising through your eyeballs
its a grinder, not a cutter, yeah your dremel will cut through shit, but it gets hot as the fuck in your hand.
no battery powered items can come close to the torque and efficiency of an outlet, sorry techlet

Attached: weed-grinder-reviews[1].jpg (768x420, 63K)

What? That's dumb. Sure the cordless angle grinder will handle the steel just fine, but not the concrete. Are you going to put a concrete saw blade on a small angle grinder? It won't have the power. If it does anything at all, it will kill the batteries too fast to get very far. A concrete saw has a whole setup on a cart with a generator and a water pump on it.

>blade cuts through atomically fused crystalline metal just fine but not the mix of water and dirt.

Attached: 2019-01-05_154534.png (357x517, 355K)

Angel grinders are meant to cut steel

>its a grinder, not a cutter
The difference is in the wheel. You can get grinder wheels and cutting wheels. The cutting wheels are thinner and are designed only for cutting.

Here's a model you can fit in a large coat pocket. One battery and one disc cuts 8" of 3/8" steel in 4 minutes. This battery weighs about a pound, and the disc is much lighter, so a man can easily carry dozens of sets in a backpack, and a spare angle-grinder.
youtube.com/watch?v=FQNMExpBWBM
Four men working from both sides of the pictured fence with these tools and sledgehammers could probably produce a man-sized hole in under 20 minutes.

Now here is a more serious gas-powered tool, based on a chainsaw motor. More expensive, less concealable, but still totally a common off-the-shelf product (and relatively easy to steal from worksites):
youtube.com/watch?v=2KN-jNjMzJk
These cut much faster, and are capable of much deeper cuts. This is what would have been used to cut the fence in the picture.

Other options to cut holes include thermite and explosives. The wall will only inconvenience and delay traffickers. If it's actively patrolled, the delay will give an opportunity for the border guards to catch them before they've cut the hole, passed through, and disappeared into America. If it's not being actively guarded and repaired, then holes will appear immediately all over the wall and nothing will have changed.