1 million immigrants in 3 years

OHHH CANADA!!!!!!
amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/01/10/world/canada-immigration-trnd/index.html

Attached: 160301102304-canada-flag-passports-01-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tDbUo
www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/ref/guides/006/98-500-x2016006-eng.pdf
cbc.ca/news/politics/statscan-wayne-smith-resigns-1.3765765
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It'll all be over soon.

allahu ackbar

CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT THEY DO TO THE INSTORE PRICES

OH CANADALLAH

WHERE IS BASED QUEBEC WHEN YOU NEED IT ?
Fuck the Anglo-race

It's actually not that bad. Look at swed-

It's a very tragic scenario for you guys.

Some people can protest, but never enough will come out to make government change course. You will just be shouted down until lose momentum, and may even lose your jobs and have your status in the society ruined and blacklisted.

I think it is hard, but it is time for most smart Canadians to jump ship. If you have property, keep it as a passive money generator, but ultimately, make a living somewhere else. Perhaps return to your homeland of ancestry.

The other option is to stop propping up the system and do what the Muslims do. Have children on the dime of the government.

lol remember this guy?

Attached: 5437376.jpg (415x290, 28K)

Canada might saturate with old world ethnics to the point it can tribalize its society and end with seperatism as those are legal there.

I chose a good time to start lifting, apparently.

Good idea, let's jail all the like minded racist nazis so they outnumber both the guards and non white inmates. That way they'll stay locked up forever and never be able to organize any type of racist nazi stuff like a riot and mass escape.

Best part is I get to jump through billions of loopholes to get to stay there why they import illiterate thirdworlders to vote back Justin for gibs.

I'm one of them. Thanks Justin!

Alberta would be the first to go, followed by Quebec... Because the country would fall apart, the Americans would move in to BC and stop the invaders from hong kover before they call for a PLA battalion, which certain Chink academics in Vancouver are most definitely plotting.

>He thinks that's many

Attached: 1342616418406485.jpg (783x522, 60K)

I will be one of them

AMA

What do you expect Quebec to do?
All the parties are pro migration
Quebec elected the CAQ provincially which ran on a 'fuck off, we're full' platform, but even they are basically 'maybe 5k less per year' instead of '10k more per year' and that's the best we can do provincially.
What do you expect us to do against a country of anglos and first-gen immigrants?
archive.is/tDbUo

I guess the halal ban is not going well for you?

Try harder

In 2015, Germany received 900 000 asylum seekers and spent €16 billion (0.5% of GDP) on its migrants that year.[59]

In 2017 the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees in Germany reported that of the 340,000 migrants who participated in German language courses during 2016, less than half at 113,050 received a passing grade. The authority had no idea why.[60]

In April 2018 more than half, at 55%, of the recipients of unemployment benefits had a migration background.[61] According to the Federal Employment Agency (German: Bundesagentur für Arbeit) this was due to the migrants lacking either employable skills or knowledge of the language.[61]

America averages about 1 million legal immigrants/ year, but also has 10 times the population. You will be legitimately fucked if you don't stop this.

How are all the parties in favour of immigration? I had to jump through ridiculous hoops when I tried. Same with Australia and the US.
Seems like they only favour certain immigrants..

Attached: IfOnlyYouKnew.jpg (655x604, 88K)

300 000 have been coming here every year for over 20 years now, this is nothing new.

SHUT UP!!!!!!

WE CAN'T FIX THIS BECAUSE 21% OF THE COUNTEY VOTES IN A FAGGOT FOR MEME HAIR OR DUDE WEED. FUCK

I dont know what to do. BC is China, Alberta is America, Sask and manatoba are meme lands. Ontario is Islamic, Quebec is angry French people, the east coast is ok people with a little invest going on and the north is snow.

So what do?

Attached: 1547092020694.jpg (693x586, 96K)

The number is closer to 800,000 a year or over 2% of population/year.

The number of foreign students has gone up to 580,000 alone from 360,000 when Trudeau took power, an increase of 60%.

>pic related

Canada has gone from 98% white to 49% white in 4 decades. Anyone defending this is a kike from Montreal or a shitskin.

Attached: canada 53% genocide.png (922x566, 124K)

>The number is closer to 800,000 a year or over 2% of population/year.
they only created 170k jobs last year

8 more years of Liberal majority! YES!
/not sarcastic

Chinks are the worst type of "immigrants" (see invaders) a nation can get.

Attached: 1490926038120.jpg (1080x1920, 528K)

Skilled Jobs or meme-tier part time Tim Hortons put-timbits-in-bags for shitskins that are 80% subsidized by the government?

Attached: $6 corn.jpg (4032x3024, 2.06M)

Insanity. I don't understand why a country based of community effort and working together needs to be destroyed by people who are "oppresed". What are they sad of being happy?

Attached: 1542760376308m.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

>which certain Chink academics in Vancouver are most definitely plotting

Amen, gas the chinks.

Attached: jews.jpg (723x745, 573K)

We're all immigrants!

canadian politicians don't care what the people think only what their jew masters tell them to do.

Canada, welcome to the 3rd world countries club
>F

It's already been proven that, all types of student and multi-year work visas that lead to citizenship and the 250,000 official immigration combined, Canada let's in over 1 million immigrants per-year. This has been going on at least since the 1990s. Canada has been letting in around 1.2 million non-Whites per-year for the last 20 to 25 years.

>Votes Liberal
>Thinks everything will be ok
I, for one, am looking forward to the Communist Revolution
The people who will really take control from you are people like me, and don't think for a second your Fag-rights, human rights will continue.
You fags and trans will killed on sight along with all who took part in this revolution:
All Liberals die.

You Liberals are a tool, nothing more. And like all tools, your usefulness will end once your job is complete.

Attached: 1532450280832.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Boomers:
> We need 1M migrants a year to fiance our pensions and property portfolios.
Done. OMG thank god MY pension is secure. God bless Me, and Me, and Me.

Not happening
Trudie will not be prime minister by this time next year. Our new guy will be based. If you look at how the provinces that decide the federal elections have voted there is now way a liberal will win. Only a based conservative will win.

Attached: 1547204323364.png (320x287, 148K)

Also, Trudeau has put immigrants in charge of government ministries. For example, a Somalian, Muslim immigrant was put in charge of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. I forget her name, but he has another Muslim who supports Sharia Law in charge of the Ministry of Status of Women who is an Afghani citizen from Iran. Canada is Fucking Clown World.

Attached: Hussein - African, Somalian Muslim Immigrant.jpg (660x371, 29K)

and nothing of value was lost

I haven't been on in a few weeks, still pushing this meme? Again this photo that supposedly represents "white" in Canada is actually a SS of people who identify as Canadian. Here's the actual demographics.

Attached: Capture1.png (1090x669, 62K)

Lol... fuck. Not wrong.

Canada and the U.K. are doing the same thing, putting Muslims and women in charge of government portfolios, police forces, the military, etc.

you can thank them for the rising housing cost, and more to come

>"Thanks in great part to the newcomers we have welcomed throughout our history, Canada has developed into the strong and vibrant country we all enjoy," said Ahmed Hussen, Canada's minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship (IRCC).

Hussen, himself an immigrant from Somalia, said the influx will help offset Canada's aging population and declining birth rate while growing its labor force.

Attached: 900px-Ahmed_Hussen_at_the_Toronto_Caribbean_Carnival_-_2017_(36258275322).jpg (900x900, 123K)

The issue is the low population density, not w chart of numbers. Look at T-series and the shilling of brampton pf Toronto for example. A bad example but a start nonetheless

So, Canada, overall, is still around 70% White as of 2016. That's reasonable. But I bet it is under 50% in Vancouver and Toronto. Not sure about Montreal. Anyone know what the demographics are like in Montreal these days?

Says the infertile, overworked panty sniffing zipperhead. Your entire country is a fucking circus of faggotry and weirdos, I think the rads got to your brains in WW2 and affected your DNA for 1000's of years to come. Go buy a pair of little girls panties from a vending machine and die at your desk alone. You're nothing but insect people just like the chinese.

Reminder.

Attached: 1543556489845.png (584x558, 291K)

If you're white they don't let you in here right now.

>you can thank them for the rising housing cost, and more to come
A Canadian guy on here several weeks ago was talking about how his friend in Vancouver was in a bidding war for a house with some Chinese businessman who lives in Hong Kong or some fuckin' place. The Chink doesn't even live in Canada.

Attached: 1531701312382.jpg (1920x1080, 313K)

Attached: gH8ISEj9xjl21OI6CcZinvFAJLAiGlQjG223-UXijd4.jpg (615x571, 57K)

Think of Brampton, Toronto and Vancouver as containment centers.

>Says the infertile, overworked panty sniffing zipperhead. Your entire country is a fucking circus of faggotry and weirdos, I think the rads got to your brains in WW2 and affected your DNA for 1000's of years to come. Go buy a pair of little girls panties from a vending machine and die at your desk alone. You're nothing but insect people just like the chinese
I'm Canadian, you fuckin' cunt.

Canadian white boi paypigs are enslaved with taxes and food prices.

I'm sure you are Mr. Masahari Morimoto

>I'm sure you are Mr. Masahari Morimoto
The irony is that you're probably the Chink or the pajeet. Ha aha!

Still pushing the visible minority (((statistic)))

Canada is undergoing the fastest demographic replacement in the world. Furthermore, the Government of Canada is actively misleading the public as to its demographics in two ways:

>1. It manipulates the "visible minority" statistic by having a clause that results in visible minorities not being counted as visible minorities if they also claim to be White or some European country (culturally). Essentially any visible minority that grew up in a Western country is NOT considered a visible minority. This allows the government to claim Canada is 73% White, when in fact it was 53% in 2016 and is set to hit 49% in 2019.

>2. Immigration numbers are misconstrued and lied about. The government touts Skilled Immigration is good for Canada, when in fact it does nothing but suppress wages. The Liberals have removed the requirement that a skilled immigrant have a job offer (no job offer needed anymore). The Liberals use immigration as an ideological tool, and Canada's entire immigration system is designed to replace Canada's native White European population with non-White 3rd world unskilled immigrants. Unironically, this immigration plan was designed by none other than George Soros.

Attached: blacked dot ca.png (1091x1970, 1.8M)

Yeah you're a minority in Toronto or Vancouver. Montreal downtown yes, surrounding area no. I live close to Montreal.

Containment with free transit? Hmm I'll try friend

To expand on point 1. The Canadian government is cooking the 2016 census to make it appear that visible minorities are smaller than they actually are.

>The government throws around the 22% visible minority #, when in fact visible minorities are 47% and European Whites are at 53%. Trudeau does this as follows.

There are two ways to determine whether someone is White on the Canadian census; one is by ethnicity, of which a respondant can choose one or more (infinite ethnicities) (ie. Canadian, Scottish, Indian, Chinese, Cameroonian). This is problematic for the most part; however there is on reliable indicator from this methodology that excludes almost all non-whites (counting people only with White European ethnicity and excluding any non-White ethnicity as that would make the person non-White).

The other is the Visible Minority statistics always shilled. Census respondants are asked "Is this person:" (White, South Asian, Chinese, Black, Flip, Spic, Arab, Southeast Asia, West Asian, Korean, Japanese, Other - Specify). It works as you'd expect, except for one gigantic mindfuck.

Justified (((based))) on some Employment Equity Act definition, if someone chooses Arab, Latin American or West Asian, and chooses White as well, they are NOT counted as a visible minority. Like wise, if they write in any European country they are NOT counted as a visible minority.

To give you an example,

>Sunni Lebanese Muslim declares himself Arab and White, he would NOT be counted as a visible minority.

>Morrocan Muslim Arab says he is Arab and French, he would NOT be counted as a visible minority.

>Black "huewhite" Brazilian chose Latin American and Portugese, he would NOT be a visible minority.

So essentially millions of Arabs, West Indians and Latin Americans are excluded from the visible minority statistic because of this kikery. Almost every Arab comes from a Euro-colonized country and a lot hold European passports, same thing for Latin Americans and West Indians.

Attached: le 53% wiki.png (510x580, 80K)

Lol nice

I've stopped being furious about it. There is nothing I can do. Canada will collapse by the end of the century and will become a dystopian third world country.

In hundreds of years scholars and scientists will wonder why in God's name we did what we did.

Straight from the Census guidelines:

>www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/ref/guides/006/98-500-x2016006-eng.pdf

>In contrast, in accordance with employment equity definitions, persons who reported ‘Latin American’ and ‘White,’ ‘Arab’ and ‘White,’ or ‘West Asian’ and ‘White’ have been excluded from the visible minority population. Likewise, persons who reported ‘Latin American,’ ‘Arab’ or ‘West Asian’ and who provided a European write-in response such as ‘French’ have been excluded from the visible minority population as well. These persons are included in the ‘Not a visible minority’ category.

There is no legitimate reason to be applying this "Employment Equity Guideline" rule in the census other than to reduce the number of visible minority number. Statistics Canada does not publish how many millions of visible minorities are excluded as a result of this hidden, back-door book cooking rule, but based on the fact that only 19.68M Canadians declared themselves only of European ancestry, which would imply approximately 17M visible minorities, it is obvious this rule is used to massage the Visible Minority number down to 8.3M (22.6%).

Attached: kikecooking census rule.png (1388x198, 140K)

>Canada is undergoing the fastest demographic replacement in the world.
Yeah, I keep hearing this. You mean it's faster than what we see happening in France, Sweden or even the U.K.? The U.S., for sure, lets in over 1 million mutants a year.

>1. It manipulates the "visible minority" statistic by having a clause that results in visible minorities not being counted as visible minorities if they also claim to be White or some European country (culturally). Essentially any visible minority that grew up in a Western country is NOT considered a visible minority. This allows the government to claim Canada is 73% White, when in fact it was 53% in 2016 and is set to hit 49% in 2019.
Yeah. Do not expect the Canadian government to be honest and up front with their statistics. Expect the opposite.

For any brainlets, the census uses a totally irrelevant "Employment Equity" guideline rule to classify millions of shitskins as white.

Attached: trudeau brainlet.jpg (822x637, 87K)

>this immigration plan was designed by none other than George Soros.
That kike is evil.

I'm sure they are. you're such a broken record of misinformation, it's incredible. Who pays you to shill this hard again Canada?

>Durr dey fuddle the numbers

You pull this bullshit straight from your ass. You have nothing to back up any claims, ever.

Yep

I wanna buy a house

He was the pioneering immigration minister who created the "medical refugee".

Being chronically ill with a serious disease are now grounds to claim asylum in Canada where 3rd world shitskins get free health care ahead of tax paying Canadians.

Attached: canada hiv+ rapefugees welcome.png (1538x1138, 1.12M)

>Yeah, I keep hearing this. You mean it's faster than what we see happening in France, Sweden or even the U.K.? The U.S., for sure, lets in over 1 million mutants a year.

Germany is likely on par with Canada when you consider that a majority of non-white germans are under 35.

Here's the more accurate pic with the kike (((Freiland)))

Attached: trudeau soros freeland.jpg (598x239, 24K)

Look at the cope, back the snake in the corner and watch him go LOL.

>the census uses a totally irrelevant "Employment Equity" guideline rule to classify millions of shitskins as white.
How does that work, and what does it mean? Never heard of this before.

>Muslims take over Canada
>Get cocky and attack USA
>Shit rekt, take Canada for USA
>New territory bois

>Muslims take over Canada
Didn't Ontario just get its first official Islamic political party?

Cause it's a crock of shit, this is what this guy does. He pretends to be smart and "in the know" but really he's a half haitian polish janitor who got denied entry here. If you present fact, he dismisses and presents wild claims with zero evidence to back it up. He's a paid kike shill sent to demoralize, but it isnt working.

Attached: Polishhaitian.png (500x562, 524K)

I hope Canada collapses. I want Canadian whites to become a minority that gets targeted for violence.

The former head of StatsCan quit in protest after Trudeau started fucking around with the census data

Attached: statscan head quits.png (1558x970, 1.58M)

Honestly, Canada is not a country for you. I am ashamed

>The former head of StatsCan quit in protest after Trudeau started fucking around with the census data
They're greasy.

Attached: tct.png (1000x800, 1.07M)

Guess who Trudeau put in his place?

The very same guy who came up with the (((Employment Equity Act))) definition. A Muslim who works for Soros. Look him up. He's the one that completely redid the census ethnicity data to mask the White Genocide.

Attached: new statscan head former soros ngo.png (1438x1152, 670K)

> (OP)
>I hope Canada collapses. I want Canadian whites to become a minority that gets targeted for violence.
Acceleration-ism? Will that even work? Canada isn't really violent. At least not yet. Does anyone think that Canada could eventually start seeing the kind of violence that Europe has had with Muslims? Why are Canadian Muslims not committing as many attacks as we have seen happen in Europe?

>Can't give one single remote reason why the census uses the Employment Equity Act to classify millions of 3rd world shitskins as white

kys

Attached: kitty bye.jpg (750x742, 29K)

Is it any coincidence he worked in the (((Food Branch)))?

The horror truly never ends.

Attached: food sadist carnage.jpg (1242x1702, 1.96M)

He cuts out what he wants you to see. Now read and tell me why he quit.

cbc.ca/news/politics/statscan-wayne-smith-resigns-1.3765765

They'll become a commodity for all women and they will become the next to swing thr pendulum the other way. Shh. It's a secret. Keep the white oppression up ;)

>cbc.ca/news/politics/statscan-wayne-smith-resigns-1.3765765

>Canada's chief statistician has resigned in protest over what he says is the federal governments' failure to protect Statistics Canada's independence.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (600x647, 24K)

>cbc.ca/news/politics/statscan-wayne-smith-resigns-1.3765765
Skimmed it. He seems to be implying that Shared Services Canada is sloppy with their data management and he doesn't want to be a part of the merger. Who knows what's going on behind the scenes.

Exactly, but again Piotr the Polish janitor jumps straight to conclusions, this is why everything he can't be trusted to spread "facts".

Attached: 1534349283666.jpg (1076x744, 295K)

He's pissed because of the girls are at euro week sucking Pajeet cock right now. I'd be mad too.

Attached: 33dfe43f353cc1fbdeb23f6b747d3bde61c6dcf80a702059fe4378bed4405492.jpg (1080x1036, 187K)

It’s not banned they just can’t do it here anymore

finally someone gets it

The only solution for Canada is to slaughter all foreigners, every single last one of them.

Attached: 1546158858900.jpg (640x902, 126K)

Not enough goat fuckers.