Lady of steel

Sources say she's recovering nicely, and will be back to work shortly. You faggots can meme all you want, RBG isn't going anywhere.

Attached: rbg.gif (480x270, 1.5M)

she's such a badass. sources are saying she's feeling good and she just completed a half marathon.

Saturday is the last time she'll feel the warmth of the sun

Attached: 1524639591232.png (1000x1425, 1.32M)

Who cares, you lot will be killed in the coming civil war anyways

Um sweetie, she has AT LEAST 20 years left on the bench

They aren't done picking her stand in body double yet.

Wait, was she hospitalized AGAIN?

Daily reminder: so. Yboys fear her daily workout routine.

Attached: 373489FC-6EE8-48EA-9901-667C1279DE7B.png (301x224, 189K)

Fucking kill yourself, you nigger!

As much as I would love to see her go, this is probably true.

Attached: 4t42387t24r82gbr.jpg (1080x1036, 265K)

I did that workout today and it almost killed me!

Yep. 20 more years. Checkem

we need limits asap

and the spam continue

They just announced her passing. Its over op. f

she died in december

"Sources say" but doesn't post any, fuck off.

Her and Steve were probably on a coke bender fuck fest not at the hopsital.

Attached: IMG_1881.jpg (634x421, 48K)

Nah, she's out before monday. They're just trying to figure out how to handle it while the gov is shut down. There's a lot of back channel discussion with the Dems, proving once and for all that she was merely a political operative this whole time. Although that doesn't matter now, because she's out soon. Buh bye.

slayyyy quwee!!!!

Attached: 9EEA5ACC-12E5-4033-8E32-D66F65B6F90E.jpg (1360x1326, 354K)

nah she ded

If numbers, RBG will live when Trump croaks and be in office when Trump is out

Attached: 1543464861199.gif (480x270, 1.4M)

she'll be ded by February.

Hahaha, she’s 85 dude and already had several health problems. She should have retired in Obama’s first term but now it looks like Republicans might get 6th justice on the Supreme Court. I can’t wait to see the look on all the lib npc faces, they might actually riot this time

Attached: 431C6663-7D79-4ED6-86F6-6D3C08DED0B0.gif (180x196, 221K)

>RBG isn't going anywhere.
She's headed for a grave.

I’d smash

Think she'll around in, lets say 20 years? How about 30? I will be cracking open my champagne bottle at some point I know that. All good things come to those who wait and I'm a patient man.

What I don't understand is why's everyone making such a big deal out of this. In fact, shes 85. Why didn't she already retire ten years ago?

i just saw RBG fly over my house!

She's so healthy she'll probably outlive most millenials.

>They might actually riot
Meaning they’ll smash up Starbucks and burn Smart Cars and walk out of their $200,000 classes.

People always feel incredibly good before they drop dead. It's a mystery to medical science

Ruth Bader Ginsburg was appointed to replace Sandra Day O'connor, the first female justice. In turn, she wanted her replacement to be appointed by the first female president. She wanted her career bookended by history like that, for her ego. To secure her status as a feminist icon, overseeing two great moments in women's history, carrying the baton from Sandra Day to her own successor. But then in 2008, the DNC snubbed Hillary and gave the nomination to Obama, so that wasn't going to happen. She was counting on Hillary winning in 2016, but that didn't happen either. So now she's painted herself into a corner.

Also, Obama is a nigger, and she personally doesn't like niggers, despite her long leftist track record. She's spoken of abortion as culling groups of people society considers undesirable, and she's hired about as many negro law clerks over her career as Johnny Rebel has hired negro backup musicians. She'll vote for affirmative action and shit, but she doesn't personally care for "those people", and didn't want the head nigger in charge to pick her replacement.

When she votes to help niggers, she's voting for them at the expense of white people. Jews hate niggers more than they hate whites, but they are more threatened by whites, so they'll align with nigger causes to damage their bigger enemy. Just as long as they're not inflicting blacks upon themselves or their own kind, they'll do it.
It's fine to force whitey to give blacky his money. It's fine to force whitey to send his kids to school with niggers. But the moment it affects them, their true colors show.

That's it precisely, Jews will weaponize niggers to degrade and destroy white gentile societies but they don't care for "those people" themselves. I think she has a cordial relationship with her black personal trainer, but I think that's her one exception. Even George Lincoln Rockwell hung out with Malcom X on occasion.

Lmao. Does anyone actually believe that ancient mummy is competent to be a fucking Supreme Court justice? Jesus Christ it's embarrassing.

people that are dying often seem to recover some of their health just before croaking.

they said the same thing about Tom Petty