Is long jump the most retarded sport?

I'm not much of the sportsfag
because going out sucks, but can we discuss how retarded is that you get medals to just jump and shiz .. I mean don't get me wrong but I don't see any benefit here at all..

Attached: images (8).jpg (620x387, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ppXDaggCb_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, curling is.

Attached: 0958C12E-9502-4759-AB41-A52A093DB8B1.jpg (550x400, 72K)

>Curling
Never heard before

>Just get medals for running and shit
>Just get medals for swimming
>etc
>etc

>Is long jump the most retarded sport?
No, because I was good at it.

Let's combine them.

>not racewalking

Attached: 1498722029113.webm (1096x616, 2.72M)

but curling is actually fun to play
nobody enjoys long jumping all day, although they give medals because it is impressive to see who can jump the furthest
is this Jow Forums?

It's a sport played on ice where you try to slide a stone as close as possible to a target while sweeping the ice ahead to slicken it.

Jesus christ my sides

white people literally had to invent a new sport so they wouldn't have to compete with black chads

>The dude that collapses

Attached: kek.jpg (433x419, 49K)

that looks incredibly unhealthy for your hips

those movements aren't natural

Kek.. I had a bronze nedal in this game at School level..

Unlike every other sport that can't be trained for by running away from the police

Why does one decide to racewalk? Did you find out that you're better in it than running or is there just less competition?

did he die of embarrassment?

We've always had water sports.

How many blacks have won world's strongest man?

Go back to the vid and watch that guy's ass move.

Honestly, nobody was participating in the game because it was lame according to them so we had like 7 kids in school running and I came 3rd.

this is awful

Attached: 1547033960101.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

why would you do that to your body?
there are anemic 9 year old girls that could kick their asses.

Racewalking is actually brutal. Trying to walk as fast as possible while not running for hours, they just shit themselves collapse in a heap.

its not a sport its an event. Track & Field is a sport

Golf is the most retarded olympic sport.

This, the only way to win is to cheat.

> being such a failure at life you can't even walk fast

Attached: LaughingArnold.jpg (300x173, 5K)

Do you guys remember her?
youtu.be/ppXDaggCb_0

If we make an event to give out medals for most pathetic and horniest messages to white women on social media will you let the blacks keep long jump?

Oh yes!

Thanks Jow Forums I learn something everyday.

No swimming is.

By that I mean all those meme stroke styles like butterfly and back stroke. Those are much more slower and inefficient than freestyle yet they exist.

You don't have sideways running, running backwards or running sonic style but you have retarded backstroke.

Obviously the reason they keep it is because Americans would be even worse than single European countries in Olympic performance if they didn't have swimming to inflate their medal score.

along with shooting. Dont get me wrong, nothing against shooting but it's not a sport.

i've always thought bobsledding was ridiculous.

huge, elaborate stage.. think of the construction and maintenance counts.

can only be conducted during coldest part of winter.

most critical part is that initial push and entry at the beginning. then very subtle leaning to distribute weight. boring.

Attached: bobsled.jpg (534x401, 40K)

LONGJUMP is elite. actually impressive to witness.

no thanks.
i'd rather not look like a faggot for hours.
plus, there's a reason we run--it's more efficient than "racewalking" like a faggot.

I think vertical leaping should be an olympic sport.

long jump is a-ok compared to triple jump

I had the state record for a few years 6 meters 56 I had fucked knees for a few years after I stopped doing it tho

You should try it, it's a lot of fun. Like a lot of sports it's not that great to watch I guess.

luge is more interesting

Attached: 97687686.jpg (570x368, 41K)

it is very dangerous. people legit die there

Faster, not more efficient. You can walk a lot further than you can run. You don't have to take part if you like though as its other name is deathmarch.

It kinda seems boring and doesn't really seem like it has any practical uses, but shit's hard and the forces you're subject to while doing it can be fucking deadly.

Yeah but sometimes they crash.

Attached: bobsledcrash.gif (630x352, 2.83M)

In a moment that silenced the universe that theologians would ponder for centuries, a Romanian has a good idea.

This might be the lamest thread I've seen in a while.

No but you're the most retarded squirt

>You get medals
Listen to me closely, Pajeet. I fully understand why you don't understand. You live in a country of over 1 billion people and have never won more than 1 gold medal in an Olympics ever. You have 9 total golds in over 100 years and 0 medals in the Winter games. Athleticism is meaningless in Hindustan because you are the least physically capable people on the Earth. This is due to genetics. Stop thinking about this subject forever.

It’s is one of the best sports that shows a persons ability

U have fast twitch and slow twitch muscle fibers most humans have about 50/50
Fast twitch makes u run faster and jump higher (longer)
Slow twitch is aerobic and makes u run longer by utilizing the oxygen
So a person that has a good long jump has a higher percentage of fast twitch muscle fibers and doesn’t matter how hard u work out you can’t change percentage of fast to slow twitch muscle fibers

Attached: db7dacb2f96772d14329ebdc9ac74249.jpg (1024x704, 74K)

Street shitting is most retarded sport

I'd watch it.

Fpbp.

Pls gib cute curling gf

Lol, nice one!

Long distance running is more efficient.

NASA: Where is all moon money!?

BasedFace: We spent it on the curling stadium!!!

Gonna go against the grain and probably piss off some anons, but cycling. I'm probably biased because of my deep hatred towards cyclists in summer.