When did the general attitude of Jow Forums switch from irreverent fun to indignant anger?

When did the general attitude of Jow Forums switch from irreverent fun to indignant anger?

And why did it happen?

Attached: helsinki meetup.jpg (1862x1280, 699K)

Jews

Whiter than you, Mohammed

For me? It was niggers, but unironically.

Are we really the angry ones compared to modern lefties though? Maybe it's just everyone in general had become more angry

At least we can all sit back and enjoy those good moments. But modern lefties seem unhappy even when they are acheiving their goals.

>irreverent fun
It was irony as a coping mechanism. Old /b/ was full of losers first before anything else.

>indignant anger
That's always been the spirit of the site. Anger either someone else, some idea or themselves. It generally manifests as irony or joke behavior.

Not saying Jow Forums is bad it's done good before like tracking down people abuse animals and what not.

To be honest the internet has degenerated so much Jow Forums is the only oasis of somewhat "sane" people. Not because it's sane but because everyone else is more broken in some way.

>why did it happen?
Outcasts forming outcast groups. Albeit Jow Forums today is hardly full of outcasts. Everyone and their dog browses here now after 2010. 2016 even had an influx of Reddit.

jews

>all of Jow Forums
>Jow Forums

Way to lump everyone together

Attached: 1547081725709.png (412x425, 284K)

Anons grew up. Unironically that.

Not an oldfag by the way I just research.

After the split Jow Forums might as well be Jow Forums.

Trump became president.

Because Jow Forums used to be visited by upper-middle class youth

Now it's overrun by white trash, blacks and other degenerates

It was Jow Forums. People take shit too seriously now. Used to be you'd get mocked for being too invested in it
>muh internet is sirius bizness gaiz

Attached: areyouangry.png (800x960, 60K)

>Used to be you'd get mocked for being too invested in it
Not true. It mocked people for making something simple into complex. For instance reddit and the alt-right. Back in 2016 it was normal board mentality but after the elections people still kept it up and from there it was apparent they couldn't let go and that the reddit influx was harmful.

There is no solid "mentality" here since it constantly changes. People might not change but Jow Forums constantly does.

This is also why tripfaggots and namefags are considered taboo. Why solidify your presence? That's like wanting to be a rock in a flowing river instead of flowing like it.

There hasn't been 1 tripfag or namefag in the history of Jow Forums that has done anything more positive than Anonymous ones. Even Q whom I believe has had a very large impact on the boomers.

This

Positive mind you being based hugely on perspective. Everyone wants something from here even when they don't. That's what makes them keep coming back even if they have no good or higher reason.

I've noticed the dramatic shift that you reference coincided with the uptick in leftist nonsense and identity politics.

The Left has abandoned deductive reasoning (i.e., "logic") and embraced the nonsense that is postmodernist philosophy and newspeak. For those of us who have a logical worldview, this causes frustration, and ultimately, anger.

As Jow Forums, and to a lesser extent other boards, is/was primarily populated by those who embrace reason, the result is shift you observe.

Bingo! Mostly white trash.

>end of the modem
niggers

>that Suiseiseki cosplay

Attached: desu pocky.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Because we don't censor and can see the world and society for what it is, and what it is becoming.

Attached: 1547059087206.jpg (528x640, 112K)

When the indignant fun got us doxxed and put on national news and called nazis so we would lose our friends and jobs.

Attached: 1522448535845.png (1231x441, 25K)

How was this not obvious?
After gamergate and other various 'awakenings' people have found the problem and the problem keeps telling them that they are actually the problem especially when they are just having 'fun'
so, playtime's over

Gamergate dragged alot of people who just wanted to be left alone into this whole mess, and using their meme game turned this whole thing into a firestorm.

Attached: i hurt elf.png (584x340, 225K)

Attached: 1496151654576.jpg (400x400, 80K)

I come here for fun. You're simply a faggot who can't handle bantz

This

But I'm still having fun, it's just leftism went so batshit fucking insane that nowadays old-school leftists are hardcore conservatives.
I mean there would unironically be nofunallowed faggots with leaking butts who would cry about how IMA FIRAN MAH LAZOR is racist blackface in current year. Those obnoxious leftist fuckheads need stick to twitter and retardera and stay the fuck away from my fourchums.

:^)