Redpill me on him and his family

Redpill me on him and his family

Attached: images (21).jpg (739x415, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2WHlJsETJeY
youtube.com/watch?v=sIA4EkvpLtc
youtu.be/cBiHJxGxz1g
youtube.com/watch?v=6sCioKnpHdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This would be the length of a college course curriculum user

He's a Jew

According to Alex jonestein, he wants to help the working class and end evil in the world

Ok ok but hear me out...

Jacob Rothschild: the anime?

THEY RULE THE WORLD
any other questions ausbro?

That's a bluepill desu, anyone who has knowledge of em will know they rule a good portion of the world, give me the ultimate redpill, will their iron fist on the earth forever stay? Will we forever be puppets to them?

Recommend good books and videos on these rodents.

Just watch Der Ewige Jude.

youtube.com/watch?v=2WHlJsETJeY

note this is just part 1 and its an hour long, there are nine more parts after this one

if you're retarded like the most of us just watch some videos on their family. Mainly the brothers who split up to create different banks in different parts of the world. The effect they had at the end of a British and french war. Various other shit. There's multiple families that branch off, where they all get different elite families genes.

oops also ignore that name. That was from another thread.

>Jacob Rothschild: the anime?

hehe y tho

It'd be kinda kino desu because of the entire plot being the world's biggest conspiracy theory :DDDDDDDDD
>"Rothschild k-kun, o-oriwa ski desu"

Is there any way to break free, the only way I see is even if we print our own money (government owned money) then a war will occur and if we can't get that far a revolution will occur either way I feel as if Jewish mitosis will occur whether or not we win or lose the war/revolution.

Attached: There is such a concept.gif (444x250, 3.91M)

Yea but the only thing that would make it good (that is apart from the normal heroes journey or other patterns seen throughout plot) would be the actual anime or cinematography of it.

Imagine a fucking one punch man styled battle between the rothschilds and all the central bank higher ups fugg :DDDD

They don't let goyim anywhere near them unless they're royalty. They hang out with British, French, royals and European corporate overlords. Some of them are financial advisers for the English government and royalty. They fell off but still own castles from the old days and do private wealth banking, basically when you get rich you go to them to preserve your wealth.

They only live in Europe. They have 2 branches, one lives in England and the other in France (partially in Switerland).

The richest descendant, Benjamin de Rothschild, resides in a canton in Switzerland called Vaud near Geneva. It's the most expensive property in the world, an average house would sell for 10-20 million euros. He's a goy by Jewish law because his mom converted to Judaism in a reform synagogue which is basically the libtard version of Judaism. Still he goes to Israel often, he's trying to invest in wine production lol. I can understand the guy, what would you do if you inherited 2 billion dollars and lived in Switzerland? You do aristocratic shit like buy wineries and kite surf. They're relaxed people but also paranoid because of their reputation and you will never ever come in contact with them.

Attached: vaud.jpg (660x283, 66K)

I have lost all hope in this being a good anime.

Best bet would be making it a mix between Monster and Jin-Roh with a bit of that "EPIC" style that Legend of the Galactic Heroes has with the classical music of coarse.

Of coarse without the blue pills in Monster

youtube.com/watch?v=sIA4EkvpLtc
>youtube.com/watch?v=sIA4EkvpLtc

Time to fess up, rabbi. How many trillions are (((they))) worth?

What are the chances that wine has Orphans blood and tears in it.

just watch The Money Masters

The pretty French girl with the yellow vest can help you
youtu.be/cBiHJxGxz1g

It's pretty much much mandatory, it has to have a torch of goyim pain in it for it to be Kosher.
(Not op)

youtube.com/watch?v=6sCioKnpHdY

This, it’s only the beginning though. Then it’s on to researching the Balfour Declaration and Zionism. Then 9/11.

Attached: 7C35B104-FEA5-4B5B-AE69-1236B5457DD4.jpg (315x224, 14K)

Yes.

Attached: 4C87E6BE-69E7-4E44-96B5-24E07B664A8F.png (635x438, 413K)

Thanks

Oh I see so if I ejaculated into their whine barrels and told them after I drank it would they care cause they drank goyim pleasure and it's placing me as the dominant or would he not give a fuck cause he already drinks sperm for breakfast satanic rituals.

The New Jew World Order

Attached: D5FA285A-8BEC-40C9-9668-5C1A9CC1429C.jpg (1300x1300, 212K)

sauce me, meme flaggot

Alex is really angry. Leftist Jews have deplatformed him. He’s forced to take one for the team.

Attached: 15BC7E34-8B86-40D8-A9B0-BE06A216C126.jpg (960x540, 268K)

Attached: It's just a coincidence!'.jpg (625x879, 363K)

You are now aware that the Third Reich and it's allies captured or knew the whereabouts of no less than seven (7) members of the Rothschild family in their territory. Five were allowed to go free. Of the other two, ome was held in a military POW camp where he was treated well and with respect. The other was a gentile who had married into the family but was on the verge of asking for a scandalous divorce and was being held in Ravensbruck concentration camp. Guess which one died?

Are there any pictures of him younger? I want to know if he really looks like evil incarnate, or if it's just because he looks like the Crypt Keeper.