YouTube search terms give (((official))) explanations

This is a list of specific search terms on YouTube that yield the """official explanations""" at the top of the results when queried. These passages and links do not appear when you search for other search terms, only these, apparently.

Note that you may not see these if Google/YouTube thinks you're a good goy, or if you're good at hiding your footprint in some way. Just watch some wrongthink videos in that case and see if it shows up for you then.

It's good to have a compiled list directly from the kikes themselves on what lies they need to reinforce. Here are the 15 terms:

9/11
Moon landing
Bilderberg
Freemasonry
Holocaust
Seth Rich
Illuminati
Kennedy assassination
Barack Obama
Rothschild
Sandy Hook
Trilateral commission
Global warming
Area 51
Protocols of Zion

Also, 'Jewish' used to be there explaining how 'Jew' referred to a religion and not a specific race or genetic group. They've since removed that one for obvious reasons.

Attached: 1984.jpg (900x1369, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ScGZCqEyGM
youtube.com/watch?v=3qMhrRqvL44
youtube.com/watch?v=nguZciLJTj4
youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I
youtube.com/watch?v=wDfm3NroVG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Moon landing
huh. . .
makes you think

Attached: 1543107473408.jpg (339x339, 8K)

It's probably the term on the list which is questioned the least on here I think

I'm not sure when it started but most of those searches now populate with videos titled debunked.

Nice try

DEBUNKED
there i debunked your debunk
that's all you have to do

Attached: DARPA LifeLog.jpg (898x1320, 300K)

Post proofs of these official explanations. I am apparently too much of a good goy to get the prompts.

Read George Orwells Animal Farm to know all you need to know about Facism. It's fucking hilarious that you faggots would even attempt to turn 1984 into a propaganda win for your sick ideas.

This is what I get. Notice the Encyclopedia Britannica part at the top. Try watching some wrongthink videos first and then search and see if you get them.

Attached: Holohoax.png (2964x1766, 384K)

Attached: Guaranteed Replies.jpg (1245x996, 233K)

Attached: fuck the jews.jpg (553x700, 139K)

They are afraid.
They know that only bluepilled normies stand in the way of resurrecting Hitler.

Attached: kekistan.png (893x541, 46K)

Is this a joke?Are you seriously going to argue that the book with a quote"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."is about fascism you dirty mossad kike?

It's explicitly about leftist totalitarianism. If you think you can make it a rightist analogy you're literally tragic.

This is what I get

Attached: 70E0ABF9-2EA9-4461-A9B1-8D8D68888BE8.png (750x1334, 1.01M)

Why do they think this shit does anything except wake up normies to what they don't want them to know about

>Jewgle the last president of the united states
>Oh cool he was born in honolulu hawaii, thanks chick
>Jewgle trump or bush
>crickets
>Hey wait a minute....

Attached: image_30.jpg (1000x1000, 449K)

>9/11
i had a hard fucking time finding 9/11 videos yesterday. So i'm going to post some links

Attached: odigo_warning.png (720x499, 133K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9ScGZCqEyGM

Attached: victim-molten.jpg (599x426, 55K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3qMhrRqvL44
youtube.com/watch?v=nguZciLJTj4
youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I
youtube.com/watch?v=wDfm3NroVG8

Attached: 911 purim children.png (534x702, 442K)

I don't get it on mobile either. They haven't added this """feature""" for mobile yet it seems, just their desktop site.

Attached: Heil Hitler.jpg (540x695, 46K)