Um, Jow Forums

Um, Jow Forums...
Are we the baddies?

Attached: baddies.png (1706x1366, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ph-CA_tu5KA
youtube.com/watch?v=2Z7U-KyxGeU
youtube.com/watch?v=Lm9IFj_zLVg
youtube.com/watch?v=IUGzY-ihqWc
youtube.com/watch?v=iIiX2FJbgD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, we are the bad goys

There aren't any baddies. There's us and them.

Reminder to toss a container of gasoline onto a crowd of Jewish children and light them on fire.

Attached: 9303697429557.jpg (1200x732, 269K)

Attached: 1BB527E2-78EE-40C2-80A1-98E6934AF04D.png (850x589, 414K)

>applying muh goodies n baddies kikewood-movie dialectic irl

off urself gook.

Attached: WIN_20190110_12_01_16_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

I mean, have you seen our uniforms...
They've got... skulls on them

Attached: 1523915957471.jpg (394x600, 171K)

Nah we are just a group of nazi fetishists so we dress like nazis as it is the only way we can get off. I wish the left had more understanding about our peaceful subculture.

Germans are. You just joined the wrong side.

skulls are badass

i bet every soldier gets a morale and confident boost when displaying them

Attached: skullmask.jpg (640x473, 84K)

Attached: 1542427647214.png (960x540, 773K)

From my point of voiew its the Jews who are evil!

Attached: IMG_4107.jpg (852x480, 29K)

>when a "moderate" liberal starts noticing the pedo agenda

ironically the Jews are the Nazis now.

>we
There is no "we".

There's no such thing. Only survival and death. Race, tribe, nation are all somewhat arbitrary but that's just the world we live in. The only thing serperating sports teams is the jersey they wear, but there can still only be one winner and one loser.

Attached: IMG_4952.png (680x963, 566K)

there are no baddies, but if there were, it would be you. who the fuck else? you guys want to kill people because they have the wrong color, religion or sexual orientation. that's by far the worst, or baddest intention imaginable.

Attached: 19657468_205329096660123_2538347388352080770_n.jpg (960x960, 84K)

Whereas people who have the wrong color, religion, or sexual orientation want to kill everyone else, period. Go get stabbed by a nigger.

No, we're the shiniest turds in the toilet bowl.

That's doomspeak son, i have faith Jesus will come back and solve this clusterfuck for us. But hey, in the meantime you do you.

Yeah, Nazis and Muzzies? not a big fan myself. They're on some occult shit and they all act like NPCs. Not a huge fan of the Imperial Japanese
Army either.

Nah, it don't work like that. Libs are all pedos themselves.

No they're not, the Jews were always Jewish Supremacists.

Dunno about that, i believe in true demonic evil. I've seen some shit, let's say i've seen enough to be convinced.

Nope, like i said we're the shiniest turds in the toilet bowl. You're even worst, we just do what has to be done.

Pretty much this, non-Whites and White liberals virtue signal all the time but they possess no actual virtue.

Attached: Jesus Shroud Of Turin.jpg (1000x1157, 1.53M)

read what you just posted and tell me it's not fucking stupid, i dare you

sometimes i think you guys just need to get some perspective on the things you actually fucking type and post, what the fuck man

It's good to be bad.

Attached: quzyz.jpg (620x387, 26K)

LMAO look at this libshit bantzing the guy cause he's not the ideal Aryan, way to support eugenics there champ. You piece of shit.

We are fighting against the satanist globalist cabal if jesus were still alive he would be on our side god wills our movement

yes
japs are worse than jews
neve trust a murdering jap, japs are why hitler lost

>Are we the baddies?
There is no absolute good or bad.

>look everyone, i'm projecting

nigga you're from fucking uruguay

There are no good guys

Attached: 1541951568693m.jpg (724x1024, 82K)

No.

Attached: 1502579963117.png (1938x1964, 1.11M)

meme flag

Only bad for (((their))) agenda

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Shut the fuck up faggot, we don't like the way the world works either. Don't listen to the narcissists that glorify shit like genociding entire groups of people. But guess what? sometimes it has to be done, you don't like it? tough shit.

It's not, and Hitler didn't see himself as a bad guy.

Japs are not worst than Jews, Jews are the worst people out there. Literally the Synagogue of Satan.

Dunno about that, you're telling me raping killing and eating babies is not evil? yeah okay, interesting perspective you have there. Interesting indeed.

Projecting what? yes i'm from fucking Uruguay and also "Arab"/Iberian and i look like a Syrian (about 70% Iberian 30% Syrian from the Reconquista period). I don't consider myself your equal even if you are a shit-tier German.

Ugh, stop being a fucking faggot already. I hate liberals.

But there are definitely bad guys, trust me on that.

For the last time, YES.

worse*

Dare accepted. Go get stabbed by a nigger. Go to one of your country's no-go zones in Christian iconography. At night. I double dog dare you.

If self-preservation makes one "bad" then I guess the Native Americans were all Nazis.

i know the phrase gets posted a lot around here, and it might have lost it's intensity and a lot of it's meaning, but dear god, you sound like a faggot

The Native Americans were all a bunch of Pagan muds, literal fucking savages that did heinous shit all the time. Seeing as the whole of humanity is fallen i'd say the lesser of two evils won that one.

I'm not gonna sit here and glorify the Conquistadors by any stretch of the imagination but yeah, they were better than the Aztecs.

Shut your cunt mouth, whore.

We're the only good guys left sadly.

Nah dude, we're not the good guys don't look at yourself like that otherwise you'll grow an ego. We're the less shitty ones.

it's just logic. if there was something like good or bad, killing would definitely be on the bad side. i don't say there is, but if there was, the guys who want to kill someone would be put on the bad side. and then it's about the intention. do they want to kill someone for something bad they have done? that's not necessarily good, but it's also not necessarily bad. and it's definitely less bad than killing someone for having a primary attribute, something they were born with and had no part in choosing.
you want to kill people for things they did not choose to be. that's worse than wanting to kill people for things they chose to be. it's literally the worst. so if we're talking in retarded terms of good and bad, you're the bad guys.

this whole thing is stupid tho, and only kids think people are either good or bad. stupid, just like you mr. u are gay.

good and bad is a matter of perspective

its funny how these degenerates whites are still more worth than average nigger.

Yeah I felt sorry for them but I read the true account of the conquest of Mexico, and the aztec account (Broken Spears). Honestly they were ridiculously evil. For example, after winning Cortes takes some Mexicans into his army, they get hungry so grab some fella from a random village, cook him and eat him. They were out of their minds.

nice star wars obiwan kenobi speech you disgusting arab rapist ape :D

it's funny to you, funny to me is that people think they can decide someone's "worth"

this
the jew will always cry out in pain no matter who's doing the poking

God defines their worth not a person and if you think differently then you are a sinner

so that czech dude is god? what are you trying to tell me here

I prefer the term morally flexible

And he calls me a faggot.

Listen shithead, non-Whites are trying to kill US (>implying), we're not trying to kill THEM, if this subhumans simply left us the fuck alone we would even help them improve their shitty situations but they simply WON'T, they are resentful same as you, you worthless liberal faggot, you're a jealous and resentful loser.

I was talking about raping killing and eating babies, that shit is evil. Killing another grown man with a gun is a whole different story, cause guess what? sometimes they deserve it.

Whites guys are both the greatest heroes of history and also the greatest villains (after Jews). I mean of course, they're the only ones with any real agency.

Fucking egalitarian faggot, shut the fuck up. We don't like the way reality works either, just toughen the fuck up and deal with it you limp wristed pussy.

Only up to a point, don't get any bright ideas.

Pretty sure it was more likely the Italians are the reason why.

I see the American soldiers are getting ready to "clear" some civilian dwellings.

>they're the only ones with any real agency.

That's it I think, and even amongst us hardly any do. You see it in foreign cultures sometimes they'll have a 'spiritually' white fella making loads of advances and the rest of the shitskins live off his work.

Shitskin lover, kys. Whites are the most gracious race on the planet. So gracious that half of us think that all of us should disappear even though the world would descend into chaos and shit.

go back eating some guinea pigs or farming coke or whatever the fuck it is you guys do all day

We are more like a very retarded zerg rush.

>Whites are the most gracious race on the planet

is that the reason you hide behind a swastika, mr mobutu?

>Insulting him by equating him with a black dictator

Reread what you posted.

i fucking knew mobutu was the name of someone, fuck. that's what happens if you try to be funny while also being fucking retarded

These things happen. I was in Sweden on a business trip and planned to LARP as a megacuck for the occation, but forgot to turn off my VPN.

This.

Might makes right. There is no objective right or wrong. The winners make the history what they want it to be.

Yep. Trying to save the western world from a literal muslim death cult who wants to kill all infidels makes us the baddies.

Let's just say the White Man's Burden was imposed on us by God because we were baddies a long time ago and it's kinda our fault that muds even exist.

>inb4 explain

Sigh, dude. I don't wanna... ugh. Really? i would have to write a fucking novel. Jesus. I'll stick to being all mysterious, less work that way. And you already know moorified dagos are lazy as fuck. I need a fucking siesta or something after writing this comment.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ph-CA_tu5KA
youtube.com/watch?v=2Z7U-KyxGeU
youtube.com/watch?v=Lm9IFj_zLVg
youtube.com/watch?v=IUGzY-ihqWc

HA! nice racism you got there, kid. Fucking liberals are so fucked in the head, i tell ya. Fuck are you even doing here anyways? this is Jow Forums.

The Jewish commies really did a number on you Germans after the war didn't they? brainwashed the fuck out of you.

That's a cute way of seeing the world but i'm afraid it's a bit more complicated than that.

>it's a bit more complicated than that
Oh it's complicated alright, but it doesn't change the fact that might makes right.

You think this place does that? Get help dude. You're a literal retard.

No it doesn't you untermensch fuck, just because you may get away with raping killing and eating babies that still doesn't make it right. And i believe in Hell, so yeah, i don't believe you just get away with beign evil.

I don't believe everything is "just random" either. I think there is a Plan.

LOL, Jow Forums should only be taken half seriously, i mean come on, this place is open to the general public ffs.

Nah nah nah, gets. Come on.

Don't make me pull out the belt now, KEK.

You're really starting to piss me off you frog fuck, and you know how i get when i'm pissed off.

Peepee
Hey
Poopoo

Peepee
Hey
Poopoo

Bad goys
Talkin' 'bout the bad goys
Bad goys
Talkin' 'bout the baaad goys, yeah

See them out on Jow Forums at night (shitpostin')
Taking all kinds of red pills
Being white is right
Kikes use memeflag and try to shill
But they foolin' no one

You ask yourself, who they are
Like everybody else, they come from near and far

Bad goys (bad goys)
Talkin' 'bout the bad goys (bad goys)
Bad goys (bad goys)
Talkin' 'bout the baaad goys, yeah

You know what? no you don't. HA!

>Fuck are you even doing here anyways? this is Jow Forums.

because this is fun. you guys are fun to watch. and it's fun shitposting here. it's not like i'm on a holy mission, you faggots won't stop being retarded anyways.

Beethoven tier. A sonata for the ages.

Faggot.

You're an idiotically childish narcissist, you think you're right no matter what. I mean i get it, life is scary. I put my faith in "God", we'll see how that works out for me, so far so good.

>I think there is a Plan.
Whelp, sorry to break it to you but thinking it and believing in it doesn't make it real.

If you cannot impose your morality on others it's worthless and effectively doesn't exist.

>You're an idiotically childish narcissist, you think you're right no matter what

maybe the first part's correct, the latter is not. you're projecting again, paco

You think everything is just random, i've seen evidence that leads me to believe it's not. To each it's own.

Dude, are you are you not a fucking racist? wtf, you call me Paco and tell me to go back to cultivating coca or whatever the fuck it is i do then you act all higher-than-thou about us being racist. What a fucking idiot.

Stupid fucking faggot liberal, i hate your kind. You fucking suck.

i'm shitposting, having fun. like i said, i'm not on a holy mission. me calling you paco or making stupid jokes about south americans means nothing. this means nothing. you mean nothing. this whole fucking board means nothing. it's nothing but a huge ass larp.

>You think everything is just random
What the FUCK are you talking about? In which post did I say everything is random? How fucking bad is your reading comprehension paco?

>it's all just a big nothing
>life is just a fuck

I'm not so sure about that anymore, Marilyn Manson.

And you're a fucking racist, everyone is. Listen you dumbfuck liberal, if you stick around Jow Forums and to a lesser extent /x/ are going to rapefuck your mind until you either fuck off and never come back or you literally become John de Nugent, have fun with that youtube.com/watch?v=iIiX2FJbgD8

You implied it with the whole "might makes right" thing, like it's all just about survival and the power game and anything could happen, i'm not so sure about that anymore... at least not after i found out that The Supernatural is real.

Attached: da4.jpg (1600x5632, 1.98M)

There is no "we", in the sense you think. Yes "we" think differently than the normies and we know a lot of thing is off and bad. But we are strugleing to solve any big problem and we are just shitposting here, about pointless shit. Please note, iam not an oldfag, altogather iam here for years.

well, the pedophiles and kikes among us, yes.

Attached: VotRrKr.png (615x694, 336K)

>life is just a fuck

i never said that. and never meant to say anything like it. but Jow Forums is. it's fucking silly, everything about it is silly. and believe, you don't need to tell me about the effects of staying here for a longer time. the only effect it had on me was like really really realizing how fucking retarded and stupid right wingers, or people at all can be. i've been lurking this shit since 2009. i go to Jow Forums because i like guns and military shit, i go to /his/ because they actually created /his/ and /b/ went to shit, i sometimes lurk /fa/ cuz i like nice things, sometimes i go to /lit/ because i used to read a lot, and i come to Jow Forums to watch this whole racist stupid shitshow. it's a big fucking joke.

>2 posts by this ID

Eat shit and die

Attached: 1546837121483.png (635x438, 413K)

You're a moron if you think 56IQ petrol sniffing Abos are equal to the average German. Just shut the fuck already you weak cunt, you can't deal with it can ya? pathetic. The krauts went soft.

That guy looks like a sandnigger, lmao. My dad had similar facial features.

No we're the good guys. Treat yourself to something nice, you deserve it.

>I mean, have you seen our uniforms...
>They've got... skulls on them
It's an old German military tradition, nothing to do with Nazis, who were the good guys incidentally.

equal as a human being, yes. everything else is retarded. ofc humans are different, the racism starts when you start talking about different worths

More chaotic nuetral. The bad actors pretending to be God like transvestite timelords are now satans minions and you are the idle hands that make his work too easy.

Ive hypocratically been trying to explain this the whole time

Germans were not the good guys. Natsoc were but Kaiser killed millions of brave western whites

By her satanic majesties request

That's what Voldemort said.

You are the baddies.

I get that... But why skulls?
They aren't exactly the first thing that springs to mind when you think of heroes...

Fuck skinheads. These low-IQ a-social retards are a bane for every identitarian movement out there. Avoid those idiots like the plague.

>equal as a human being
What the fuck does that even mean?

HAHA, fucking fag. You're a fucking loser.

He thinks that just because the Abos are basically low IQ stone-age apes we're gonna go and just fucking kill them all, that's what he thinks.

if you consider muslims civilians