We're in the final stages of the master plan goyim

This is what we'll do next:

>Reverse Brexit
>Create an EU army to enforce federal laws, take over federal EU and prepare it for American-Jewish repatriation
>Collapse the USA under the weight of brown hordes and make them submit to the EU hegemon (which we will dominate)
>Prepare the EU for mongrelization, Brazilify it
>Increase fertility in Africa and encourage millions of Africans to migrate all over the world
>Destabilize China and merge it with Africa until the Chinese are completely Mongrelized
>Once the framework has been set, mix the entire world population between year 2050-2100 into a single race, excluding the Jewish one
>Exercise complete control over consumerist, mindless hordes of billions of mutts with no racial identity

We're in the final stages of Zionism. Only Jews will be able in a future planet of 70 iq primates. We will control all the wealth, consolidate all the power in a single entity that we unilaterally run and remain the sole unchallenged power forever.

Attached: Master plan.png (834x561, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ancientpages.com/2018/01/15/albert-pikes-masonic-prophecy-three-world-wars/
threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sellaset voimafantasiat

Attached: fantasia.jpg (785x418, 45K)

>Only Jews will be able in a future planet of 70 iq primates.
>will be able in a future

Attached: 795.gif (493x342, 393K)

voima=power, fantasia=fantasy

oh, that kind of power fantasy.

siat=pigs

We Americans can already see that Europe is lost, but it will be shown as an example of what not to become..

With us pulling out of Syria, you might think you are about to get ambitious, but you might want to think again.

>Collapse the USA under the weight of brown hordes and make them submit to the EU hegemon
You're not in the loop, larping kike.

>Exercise complete control over consumerist, mindless hordes of billions of mutts with no racial identity

You couldn't even keep control of Russia. A 70 IQ world would be plummeted to a time before advanced technology. Your idea is retarded

All it will take is a few hundred people with containers of gasoline visiting their local Jewish children groups, dousing the Jewish children in gasoline, and lighting them on fire.

No need for a firearm, gasoline and other flammable liquids are widely available and inexpensive, and fire will deliver 3rd degree burns to total incarcerations. They can't ban flammable liquids or fire starters like lighters.

Attached: 1546895178022.png (900x900, 1013K)

Lul. I thought Jews were smart. Whites are literally the only ones who feel bad for Jews.
>eliminate whites
>Jews will rule over mutts
Lul. Yes that’s a great idea. Also 9/10 LARPING faggot.

you got it backwards i think you're going to collapse the eu and make US the hegemon

>Destabilize China and merge it with Africa until the Chinese are completely Mongrelized
Good luck with that, chosenbro

I, for one, welcome our new Jewish overlords.
God bless Israel

Pride has always come just before the fall for your people.

reported

Attached: 7e2.jpg (959x538, 159K)

Zionism? Sounds more like the end goal of communism to me...

I know you're a LARPing faggot and all, but I've always been confused about the "every Jew must have 6 gorillion slaves" meme. Who actually wants to be even somewhat responsible for that many drooling idiots?

Nice plan Chaim, but when it falls apart, due to Juden's greed and hate, guess where you'll wind up?

>We Americans can already see that Europe is lost
>what is Eastern Europe
>what is 56% America

with whites you have redundancy. with mutts you dont

What power does eastern Europe have? And most of us know that 56% meme is a lie. (my zip code is 99% faggot)

Jesus is mentioned in the Quran by reference; 25 times by the name Isa, third-person 48 times, first-person 35 times, and the rest as titles and attributes.
He, is understood to be the penultimate prophet and messenger of God in the Quran, despite Mohammed being the messenger of the Quran.

Now, back to the scriptures that came roughly 700 years before the Quran:
Matthew 5:17: Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
Maththew 5:18: For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Muslims believe in Jesus > Jesus came to uphold Jewish prophecies and edicts > Muslims (and Christians) are logically Jews, by extension.

If you think you are a Christian or a Muslim and your ways aren't compatible with the Jewish faith then YOU ARE NOT a Christian or a Muslim.

So what's a Goyim to do?

1. Convert to Judaism.
2. Get the rabbis to stop sucking the foreskin off baby dicks. It's embarrassing and science show's it's backwards.
3. Convert others to Judaism, making the world so Jewish no one's (((Jewish))).
4. ?????
5. Profit.

Attached: deploy.png (260x260, 91K)

>What power does eastern Europe have?
>high European IQ
>military supplies, equipment, and weapons from the Cold War till today
>homogenous populations
>the sad example of the West
>no colonial guilt (the opposite in fact)

>my zip code is 99%
Wait until 56% America catches up with it through Lutheran Family Services, etc.

Nice try faggot, Jews have abandoned Europe. The US is the "new" golden calf because you need its military to do your bidding. Europe is weak and on its way out.

>2050
>Year 1050 of the German Reich
Lol

>Mohammed
Here's a quote from Jesus himself: "But take-heed, stay away from false prophets, who are coming to you in sheep’s clothing, but inside are ravening wolves. You will fully know them from their fruits. They do not collect a grape cluster from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Thus every good tree produces good fruit, but the rotten tree produces evil fruit. A good tree is not able to produce evil fruit, nor is a rotten tree able to produce good fruit." Matthew 7:15-18

>Delusional beaner

Attached: 1547179702373.png (2480x3508, 306K)

FUCKIN BRING IT

Attached: 1465191505485.jpg (357x379, 16K)

Attached: 1547126873341.jpg (800x869, 183K)

>If you think you are a Christian or a Muslim and your ways aren't compatible with the Jewish faith then YOU ARE NOT a Christian or a Muslim.
Try reading the Talmud.

>jews being a single race themself

you wish

Attached: taste my shoe.jpg (516x360, 36K)

>Prepare the EU for mongrelization
EU are already mongrels

Do you know what the ratio is, in the muslim world, between the CIA-co-opted terrorists and the true believers?

The muslim population is approximately 1.8bn people. Did TV news really bleach your subconscious that deeply?

Attached: why-do-they-complain-about-israel.jpg (1080x1514, 1010K)

I will. Thanks.

do you really think we didn't know that?

Delusional retards, gonna clap like an amerifat when you get kicked out or simply put back inside concentration camps where you belong.

Attached: 1466346029802.png (429x410, 18K)

>israel gets nuked
>game over

Attached: q5OL30Eh.jpg (250x174, 7K)

I know what the Muslims did in southwestern and southeastern Europe long before the CIA, m8. Not to mention everything between Persia and northern India. One of the greatest enemies of the Aryan race.

Even if you don't like the messenger of Islam or his followers that has nothing to do with my central point: Following on from Matthew 5:17 Muslims (and Christians) are logically Jews, by extension.

You might not like muslims but they proclaim they're practically jews, like the christians do - and they've been doing it the entire time.

Attached: Metatrons-Cube.jpg (435x482, 100K)

I'm sure you won't just end up expelled or genocided like every other time. What's with these evil plans? They have always backfired going as far back as ancient Egypt. Blofeld from the Bond movies has to be the most realistic jewish fictional character ever. Like clockwork.

>Reverse Brexit
Good luck with that

the south pole and north pole are moving at unprecentent speed.
earth is dying
we will never colonize any planet,simply because we cant and most people is too blind to see it,ayys are just a fairytale to keep the lid on the pressure cooker that earth has become
>hehe we will rule over you filthy cattle.(rubs hands)
Yeah right.

ohand the sleeper has awoken btw.
good luck to erase its name this time(hint) wont happen
all the black mirrors will be rendered useless soon

I wouldnt be surprised if it happened. I would welcome it cause it would spark a civil war.

Better watch out for those schisms, they get everyone in the end. It will be Jew vs Jew in the end game if that is the endgame you desire.

tell us more

I view Christianity and Islam as fan fictions of Judaism where Christianity has a lot of pagan influence (not only from Europe, but also Persia) and in Islam, Mohammed is a Mary Sue. Anyway, I'm not keen on everyone becoming a Jew so that nobody is a Jew because I don't follow an Abrahamic slave religion in the first place.

Attached: ISIS-Jew.jpg (378x304, 22K)

bump

bump bump

Albert Pike’s Masonic Prophecy
About The Three World Wars

ancientpages.com/2018/01/15/albert-pikes-masonic-prophecy-three-world-wars/

your future is slavery fake
jew kike amalekite. you did
it to yourselves too.

Attached: 1e9a5a8702ea0e1e909deaddfdb5f70e.jpg (236x177, 11K)

God won't allow it you faggots

checked

Attached: 1540416066413.jpg (816x815, 66K)

That's retarded. Cool optic though.

Even if this came to pass and the new brown horde didn't turn on you (it would), you would destroy yourselves. Greed is your defining trait and you will ever want more.

+1 upboated

Attached: HeyJew.gif (320x170, 2.41M)

>Muslims (and Christians) are logically Jews, by extension.
The term "Jew" was not used until the New Testament. Saying Christians and Muslims are Jews is incorrect. By the faith's own words, Jesus fulfilled the prophecy of the messiah found in the Torah. Anyone following the religion that is the Torah would have converted to Christianity (before Christ they were called "Israelites", NOT "Jews"). Therefore, Christianity is Torah "Judaism". Anyone left that we consider "Jews" today were the Pharisees and Sadducees that killed Jesus, and that the New Testament warns us about.

The "Jews" of today follow a series of texts called the Babylonian Talmud. It was passed down orally from Abraham to his congregation, but like most oral-only communications it was bastardized by those responsible for passing down the knowledge. Some 400-500 years after the death of Christ, the twisted oral traditions were written down into a vast series of texts now known as the Talmud.

Attached: 1510085577172.jpg (660x798, 145K)

The Israelites (Christians) holy book is the Torah/New Testament while modern the modern Pharisees/Jews holy book is the Talmud - which circumvents the laws of God. It is argued here that the Talmud is simply a collection of arguments from Rabbis about how to interpret the holy text and that it has no concrete authority in modern Judaism. The texts themselves, as well as other Jewish reference texts reveals the truth - that the Talmud is the modern Jew's holy text, that he uses it to circumvent God, that it contains toxic ideologies (such as Semitic-supremacy, sanctioned pedophilia, anti-goyim hate speech, etc.), that THIS is what rabbis and other Jewish senior study all day in place of community participation, and that Jewish leaders will instruct and guide their underlings according to Talmudic teachings.

The leader of each Jewish community, The Rabbi, is an unquestionable authority to his Jewish underlings. In the Talmud (pic related) is advises that the Rabbis are above God. The Talmud is a collection of conflicting opinions of Rabbis. How could this text hold no authority if it's authors are above God?

Attached: Baba Mezia - 59b - ENG - PART 1 - Highlighted.jpg (3240x4320, 2.98M)

This. Don't kill the old you dumbasses.

the jews always overplay their hands, it will happen again, maybe not in my lifetime but it is inevitable.

>We're in the final stages of the master plan goyim
yay
Israel will fall soon then from Islamic hordes.
>Albert Pike 1897
The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion.

I think the number is 2800.

That is large enough to be a community that is entirely self sufficient. They would have to answer to the jew like they are god, though.

>Retarded
Said the burgermutt

also
>1 post by this ID
bad bait thread is bad

threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

It's in Leviticus, if I'm not mistaken.

fucking yid you're just trying to own up to the fact that Christ is gaping your machinations from every conceivable front and angle

this is literally "look at us winning by letting the fire consume us"

Wow you’re pretty fucking retarded, at least try to use some proper grammar.

Wow you’re pretty fucking retarded, at least try to use some proper grammar.

I bet you couldn’t solve the captcha either, lol.

Actually your the retart. That's grammatically correct. The Jews will be the only able humans on the planet.

>reverses brexit

>working folk take one day off work to blow yhou the fuck out, probably launch some nukes your way, then go back to it

>create an EU nah you died
good plan thanks for the playboard