GUNS SAVE LIVES

POST 'EM

Attached: 1545003141765.webm (640x360, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cfsOgarSc-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1545004906034.webm (1280x720, 1.72M)

Attached: 1545710112730.webm (480x360, 1.23M)

Attached: 1545711144151.webm (768x436, 1.02M)

>device used to kill other humans saves lives
No. It however does help to get rid of some of this Earth's biggest scum.

I'd rather the gunman be dead than untold number of victims.

This one is great.
Bringing in my bag for free gibs - oh, shit!

Attached: Behavior_Gangs_Police_1.png (1627x775, 117K)

Attached: Behavior_Gangs_Police_2.png (1633x812, 126K)

Attached: Behavior_Gangs_Police_3.png (1633x781, 112K)

Attached: Behavior_Gangs_Police_4.png (1616x858, 119K)

There is nothing more satisfying then watching criminals get shot during a crime.

It can save the lives of innocents, and criminal nigger lives are worthless.

Attached: boomheadshot.webm (1069x600, 664K)

You'd rather boil em' alive, right chang?

Who fucking robs a gun shop?

fucking retard

>robbing a GUN STORE
peak negro

Beautiful

I felt bad for that guy. Banks shoul all crash and burn.

You like criminals, burger?

what could possibly go wrong...

The one's that drop dead aren't satisfying. I wish they'd suffer and squirm for a little while.

Were all criminals down here fren
Just ask (((Congress )))

Attached: 4B821E5D-C8E8-40B8-B8FF-39B5BBA0097B.gif (550x720, 1.81M)

Yawn webm's

What was that, a grenade?

>Oy vey, stop showing that guns save lives

Shop owner gonna cook some Uma Delicia tonight

Nope. Presumably 7.62x51

youtube.com/watch?v=cfsOgarSc-Q

I hope a pack of pozzed niggers rapes your family while you're forced to watch and leave you for dead in the street.

You need to reconsider your definition of human.

You can see air distortion arcing through the air. It doesn't look like a rifle at all.

>George Lucas gets a prequel hater.webm

nice

Nice one. Keep them coming boys.

fascinating, thank you mutt fren.
It's quite discomforting thinking that here in Italy I know less than five people with guns, most of them are hunter and one got his gun licence to join the army.
I can count on my hands the number of people killed here by guns in a decade.
Different worlds as that guy said.

Niggers that's who.

>carrying Israeli
EVERY FUCKING TIME! Carry it chambered like a man you fucking faggot.

its called a vapor trail its how spotters, when working in teams of two spot the path of a bullet

kinda approve
>sir you are late on your monthly payment, you going to pay us %45 Interest Rate

Zero situational awareness, wish the guard would have taken one to the gut so he would learn a lesson.

Niggers are actually this stupid, robbing a store that sells guns.

Attached: DBzvFW-UQAAWt24.jpg (750x728, 135K)

Attached: 2.png (490x493, 313K)

>what is .50 BMG?

Attached: home_def_woman.webm (640x358, 2.08M)

Defensive gun use saves 800k-3M lives a year in the us, most without the gun being fired

and that's just reported cases

>All that effort
>Still lost the war

Um.. not that? You can see the projectile traveling, trajectory arc, and air distortion. It's clearly much, much slower than any rifle bullet.

>George Lucas shot first

1 of my favorite webms,

>muh 3 million lives..

There is no way that 3 million people are pulling out guns on a daily bases to defend themselves.

Wow, that’s terrifying. Good on her.

>brainfart.jpg

I forgot about that one

Time lapse and speed shifting are things in video production.

THATS HELMETS GONNA MAKE A NICE BOWL FOR YER BRAIN!

>800k-3M lives a year
>a year

Attached: 1533290171306.jpg (250x196, 9K)

Remove guns from both sides and that woman would have been raped by a pack of niggers. God bless guns.

Is there any better feeling than watching a nigger get shot?

Old man with a 1911 takes care of business with only 6 shots.

>how long he waits to be sure the robber isn't paying him mind until he draws.
Imagine how long those seconds felt.

It doesn't explain the significant arc over a relatively short distance. Just shut the fuck up instead of spewing retarded shit from your mouth.

Attached: Car Jacking Fail.webm (400x224, 986K)

The reason it sounds unbelievable is because you hardly hear about it. Hell 99.9% of these result in no shots fired and half go unreported. That’s why there’s such a wide gap between 800k and 3M. It depends on what studies you’re looking at

Not living in North America saves lives

Attached: best place in a world.jpg (594x800, 107K)

Pretty sure his first shot was the kill shot. Fuck niggers.

one thing makes me feel bad about these videos where robbers get killed is that it plays on the slight bit of morality robbers have, if a robber just went and shot everyone THEN ran away, they'd have a way better chance of surviving and getting away with it.

Jesus its like that guard has never fired a gun before. It's amazing that no bystanders where killed the way he was shooting.

Same kind of person that thinks two guns are better than one.

It’s not about morality. It’s about jail time. You catch less for a robbery than literally committing a mass shooting. Pure selfishness

Firing your gun draws attention, it also tends to make police more likely to ventilate you when they find you.

i love these threads.

Attached: 1536976026055.png (600x884, 342K)

>always the same fucking vids
Aren't guns saving people on daily basis? Why don't we have a constant stream of this videos? Why don't we get videos of terrorist attacks that have been thwarted by armed citizens?

never seen these. thanks

Attached: knife_wounds.jpg (240x180, 9K)

Typical shooting is within 3 seconds of the start of the altercation. Not really enough time to record unless someone is already recording something else. That’s why a lot of these are security camera footage. But that’s just what’s been released. A lot of footage never sees the light of day

the best one. Based old white man drops a nigger lack a bag of bricks with an American classic. Truly red and BRAPpilled

>caring about the lives of criminals who have no regard for yours
oh sweetie

Attached: 1541606110092.png (800x600, 35K)

Every security guard has a first time to shoot in a lethal force situation. Dude probably barfed afterward and spends his spare time analyzing everything stupid he did and vowing to never make those mistakes again.

Props to his training, it was enough that he killed his target and nobody else on his first gunfight.

Because it doesn't that much.. The vast majority of gun deaths are murders or suicides.

the fucking roll

Attached: 2a58539618cb0acb9a5e78aeb4c23c48.png (550x550, 151K)

noice

cringe

Love this one. That old tubby fuck has probably been babysitting at that bank for years. It actually took him a couple seconds to think "oh shit" before shooting that nigger.

How about dont be a faggot and steal other people shit and no one dies

anyone can buy a gun anywhere, user. don't be naive.

That asshole is a fucking murderer. He shot first. There was no need to use his gun. Those robbers obviously didn't want to harm anyone.

Enjoy sleeping on your stomach for the next month

just gettin his college tuition, right?

Yeah, the definition of "steal" has been twisted so much by liberals making excuses that it basically just means "I DON'T LIKE THING" now, just like "racist," "sexist," and "Nazi."

>fucking european
Point a gun at me and I dont care want your initial intentions were. I'm going to shoot you.

Attached: 1547048040988.gif (400x244, 1.32M)

Cuck faggot

yes, I do miss Sifl & Olly

Attached: YOU FORGOT I WAS A NINJA MOTHERFUCKER.webm (480x480, 1.92M)

85 IQ chimpanzees will attempt home invasions and robberies regardless of the potential consequences, but how many 90 IQ chimpanzees avoid it because they don't want to roll the dice on that 5-10% chance of getting perforated?

The mere existence of guns in the hands of private citizens turns many people away from crime, and that number is honestly impossible to quantify.

Wouldn't be victims if they guns.

i like how he uses the girl as backup

this dude was a cop wasn't he?

>and half go unreported
then how the fuck do we know? that's like when feminist say a million women get raped daily half of them don't report it

No, it has nothing to do with them being moral, they just don't want to deal with the heat and the longer prison sentence. If a psycopath thought they could shoot you with no consequences for them they would.

Oy vey muh cousin gervalt said you dont need a dangerous gun they're loud and scary.