Trump wants citizenship for 1 million Pajeets

Is he fucking stupid? Start calling your Senators and say no fucking way.

Attached: A4D7B2FC-9E44-440A-B93A-B8A639977ED9.jpg (640x410, 91K)

kill yourself shill rat

“Waaaaaah he’s a shill if he doesn’t want Trump to give citizenship to Pajeets!”

Kill yourself Kushner.

The Trumpkins have got to be the most annoying people on the planet. Anyone criticizing their rabbi is automatically a shill. You can't have a remotely intelligent or civil discussion with them.

So give up already?

he wants them to keep paying taxes and keep buying homes to keep the housing market up. breddy good plan on his part desu

This. I support him most of the time but the Zombies are fucking pathetic. They would have supported amnesty and 10 million more H1B Pajeets and said it was 4D chess. I’m sick of this shit.

>to pursue career options
owning gas stations

Nope. Indians vote Dem 80% to 20%. Not a good deal at all.

kill yourself shill rat

Kek

>muhhh 4d

“And then, we told them we hated each other and that they had an actual choice in this coming election”

Attached: 237779D2-4F83-4574-9F28-F1DE0C89A38D.jpg (600x421, 38K)

Vat are you saying, baba? Vee are liking to fix your computing problum, okay? Me and my fifteen brother can fit on motorbike, granny sit on front, and vee will be helping for the computer, baba. So just accept it Jow Forums-wala.

>"And then, they told us that we wouldn't face charges for collaborating with known pedophile David "Kid Cocks" Brock"
Fast fair trials soon you fucking piece of shit

Attached: david kid cocks brock and james i love infants.jpg (246x224, 22K)

It's a cult, plain and simple. Trumpshills will follow Trump to the bottom of the sea, parroting his lies the entire way down. It's sad really, but amusing to watch at the same time.

1 million more democrats.

The problem with democracy is that it was either him or mandatory onions injections under Hillary.

Keep dreaming retards.
You all got played like a fiddle

Attached: 9F6C657E-6EF6-4234-A4CD-93A6EBF1D14E.jpg (900x691, 162K)

Don't be confused by politics. Democrats are still the party of Kill Whitey. They will always be that party unless they pull a reverse of Lyndon Johnson and repeal the civil rights laws. They will never do that because diversity is code word for cheap labor.

Democrats are anti white. Diversity equals mass immigration cheap labor.

Attached: 1538890180535.png (585x565, 255K)

that number sounds a little inflated. i thought trump had huge poo support during the election

Apparently not, breakdown by Hinduism shows 80% Dem 20% GOP.

The devil is in the details but I’m encouraged that Trump might be acting very tough here but managed to spin it in a NPC palatable way. “Certainty in your stay”, “potential path to citizenship”, and “highly skilled people” are all vague, weaselly terms. I’d rip trump if he wants to grant every h1B some citizenship but I doubt that this is what will happen. I want to see details first

Invest in americans

>talented and highly skilled people

Attached: tenor.png (360x346, 142K)

It's not going to happen. Remember when the Republicans were offering citizen for massive amounts of DACA recipients last year in exchange for border security, and the democrats said no? The same thing will happen this time as well. The democrats want no border at all, and are in this for the long haul.

Great, I will prepare my vagina for stick raping.

Lets be real here. Who the fuck wants to be another codemonkey for smartphone app #123124340? Let the pajeets do this bitch work.

Attached: heh.jpg (600x600, 21K)

well that sucks but maybe this is trump garnering more of their support for 2020

But Muh Merit based Immigrati8on
But Muh Constitution
But Muh I'm not racist the Dems are

Meanwhile, Whites are being REPLACED, even by Trump

I can relate to 800.000 federal workers who will get no paycheck to feed their families, I'm a best relator in the World. Look at me on this pic.. I'm 110% relating to our troops fighting in jungles of Vietnam. I'm relating so much that I'm feeling it in my feets! My overwhelming relation manifested itself in a form of bone spurs stigmas! 5 times in a row!

Attached: ME.jpg (1028x675, 100K)

Shut up pajeet h1Bs are only good at entry level once they climb ranks they are racist as fuck and only hire h1Bs. Plus companies prefer H1Bs because they dont have to pay them a competitive wage

Unfortunately they vote vote for Steve King as President. Whites haven’t suffered enough yet, they just keep fleeing the cities. We would have already had a Civil War by now if we were Germany with these demographics.

Great, more of these smelly poos
do indians shower?

kill yourself shill rat

its fine. dump them in san fancisco. i heard its where everyone shits on the streets anyway. it could be a containment zone

Your job will be given to H1Beaners

>kill yourself shill rat

Jow Forums 2019 = Reminding Whites they're being replaced makes you a Shill