Imagine yourself as a guard at Auschwitz or in the siberian Gulag. How would you treat the prisoners?

Imagine yourself as a guard at Auschwitz or in the siberian Gulag. How would you treat the prisoners?

Attached: rh.jpg (615x409, 61K)

I'm gonna get your guys out of here so you can fuck over the west for thousands of years to the point where you will bring europeans destructions as well as your own

Attached: 1521749424843.png (772x514, 435K)

Impregnate all the women

Nicely, overall. Depends on the prisoner

I'd treat 'em right.

Attached: goodguise.png (1452x748, 1.08M)

Yeah fuck the hotties shot the ugly ones and from time to time kill a commie claiming he was conspiring against mother russia. As for Auschwitz well dreams are meant to stay that way.

>tfw you'll never be an auschwitz guard

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Purest form of human.

Attached: 1542873119589.jpg (490x767, 49K)

Well now that would completely depend on the amount of melanin in the prisoners skin

I wood treat them however I was ordered. 88

why????

Attached: 1546635254390.jpg (429x410, 26K)

Well I wouldn't have given them access to a fucking swimming pool and a brothel for one

Politely and with respect. The way a proper man does his job.

Until 1943 almost all aushowitz prisoners were poles, not Jews.

Get them some bright red uniforms and butter knives and send them to the front lines of the war.

After the 'liberation' Soviets used it to concentrate German soldiers before they were sent to gulags

I would try to get a transfer to a duty station that doesnt suck.

>Imagine yourself as a guard at Auschwitz

I'm pretty sure that's what 99% of this board do the whole day, anyways

Also, i'd be nice to people. They got it bad enough already i guess. And as soon as the red army is on the move, i'd defect and join partisans.

Impersonally. Talk to them as little as possible.

Don't get too close to them, don't want typhus

I'd treat them as the animals they were. I might as well have been a guard at a pigsty, same difference.

Become the father of the Tribe of Holocaustic Jews. Kill their mothers and have them work for me in the Holocaust industry.

Coward

I'd kill this guy for being a traitor

I would pour flammable liquids on them and burn them alive. The Nazi went easy on the kikes.

>Imagine yourself as a guard at Auschwitz
Maybe play some card games with them until we figure out how we can deport all of these jews to another country
>or in the siberian Gulag
debating with them about how to get out of this communist hellhole

>Auschwitz
>would make the Holocaust actually happen

>Gulag
>let them go so they can destroy the communist jews of the Soviet Union

>Implying I wouldn't be SS

Okay you have a point

Attached: 1546662147973.jpg (368x368, 34K)

I'd re-enact the Schindler's List, except the part where they don't all die.

I would steal high explosives and destroy a train trestle.

This should be the only response.

Instead, you'll see every single solitary idiot brainwashed racist post about how the holocaust didn't happen. I'm with Captain Winters on this one.

Thank God.

I'd kill you for being a guard in auschwitz.

doing what's righteous is less cowardly than just accepting the bad shit around you

You're not very good at this, Shlomo.

If the Soviets didn't push your ancestors shit in, the Germans surely would have. It's too bad the reds didn't wipe out your family.

then what? you won't do anything by doing that. you gotta help the political activists within the prisoners to organize, establish communication, start sabotage, stash weapons and ammunition. give them weapons or weapon parts, or a bullet every day, everything you can do without getting noticed. you gotta establish communication between resistance groups inside the lager to either partisans or allied agents or whatever outside of the lager. and when liberation could be an option, when the russians are close enough, you help them rising up, killing the other guards and liberating the lager.

blowing some shit up won't do shit man

the jews commited crime sof magnitues worse than even the nazis wre accused of at the point of the start of the holocaust, jews already commited murder of 26 thousands on the terretory of the soviet union.

You sure do know your history. We fought the Soviets together alongside the Nazis. Don't worry Shekelstein, you'll get to ride the holocoaster soon enough.

You know, I should start finding little shit heads like you and dropping your asses off in niggertown, right in front of the bloods or crips trap house hog tied, dressed in full SS regalia. I'll have to think about how to pull that off.

>And here I understood what Polish pride is - and what is the secret of Polish uprisings [...]. A Pole, engineer Jerzy Węgierski [...] was serving the last, tenth year of his sentence. Even when he was the work supervisor, no one heard a bad word from him. He was always quiet, kind and forgiving. And now - his face has changed. With anger, contempt and torment, he turned his eyes away from this begging retinue, straightened up, and shouted angrily, loudly: "Brigadier, please do not wake me up for supper! I will not go!"He scrambled to the top chase, turned to the wall - and did not get up. We went to eat at night - and he did not get up! He did not get parcels, he was completely alone, he was never full - he did not get up. The steam hovering over the hot porridge could not hide from him the image of disembodied Freedom.If we were all so proud and unyielding - what tyrant would stand?

No Sympathy.

Attached: 8ee77dd368231fffed16d18748d1def2--nazi-propaganda-history-pics.jpg (283x397, 23K)

i guarded a shabak prison\interrogation facility in the west bank , i'd treat the prisoners with as much cruelty as possible

Too bad all anyone needs to distract you is drop a penny. GTFO, kike.

Flag checks out.

I'd slip snax to the khazar qts

based and circumcised

This guy operates.

Attached: 1534949067834.jpg (600x712, 401K)

What this rice nigger said.

Attached: 1546970960646.gif (300x186, 446K)

i did that with the border protests , we had BBQ and even had some of the soldiers come sit with us . good times

Attached: BN-YB384_ISPAL__12S_20180330141218.jpg (3060x3060, 1.43M)

Is rat you out. Have you executed and then bone the qts as I pleased. I won't even take them for bread rations first and I'll never write them again.

Israel sounds like a fun place.