Anyone else just trying to keep the faith?

>be Christanon
>every day is another test of my patience and diligence
>every setback or every sinful way I fall short feels like such a blow
>don't care about the scrutiny and mockery from fedoras, LARPers, Mudslimes and "muh kike on a stick" race worshipers
>every fruitless argument could've been a prayer for that user, trying real hard to re-channel my energy from shitflinging to prayer
>loving others is never harder than when you know they won't, and never will love you back
>Christ understood this when He willingly mounted the cross
>He wasn't making compromises and neither am I

Any of you Anons taking up your crosses, help me to know I'm not alone here. I just want everyone to realize and understand how much better things can be through Christ.

Attached: Jesus-holding-up-the-weary..jpg (219x400, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=cross symbol of oppresion&oq=cross symbol of oppresion&aqs=chrome..69i57.6865j0j7&client=ms-android-huawei&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey user. Whenever I'm in a difficult spot I simply recite Romans 5:1-5

Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we[a] have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we[b] boast in the hope of the glory of God. 3 Not only so, but we[c] also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4 perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

Hope this helps.

I was just reading that passage last night. Paul has become one of my favorite saints as I've grown in my faith. Bless, user, thank you for sharing.

Happy to help.

The founding principles of Christianity, when Jesus is born teach us the it's perfectly fine to have your wife cucked (Joeseph and Mary) and letting in refugees is good (Joeseph and Mary).

It's a cuck religion designed in implement a slave morality amongst its follows.

It's a terrible religion.

quit being a fag OP you are making Jesus sad

Attached: 1545599354468.jpg (423x586, 45K)

>have your wife cucked (Joeseph and Mary)
Literally not what happened.
>letting in refugees is good (Joeseph and Mary)
Lolwut? They weren't refugees. You following the PR Pope's Globalist Tweets?

two thirds of the earth will die because they
are not ready for redemption when Zeus
returns. all those morons who mock and
make fun will probably be dead sitting in
the dust for 1000 years waiting to be judged.

Attached: ie suffix means hail as noun.jpg (1342x1080, 876K)

The only love you need is Jow Forums

Fuck that cucked kike on a sticking worshiping bullshit. You faggots will be licking the shit out of the asses of God's chosen people for the rest of time.

Attached: 1540514649551.png (645x729, 174K)

This board might have a lot of nice anti-degeneracy strongholds, but there's just as much to lead us astray as there is to enlighten us here. Like all earthly gathering places for the faithful, it's not perfect, but the love that is there is still valuable.

Read the Bible first before you start running your kike mouth, rabbi.

Attached: 1538168415987.jpg (645x729, 131K)

>Literally not what happened.
God cucked Joesph by making mary pregnant. How else can you spin that?

>Lolwut? They weren't refugees.
It's in Luke where the innkeepers turned them away, it's the same principle.

You are alone brother for the most part. You have no power to change the world from its sinful course or even your own desire to sin.
Just believe in Christ and his redemption. Christians are set apart from this world for reason. The best you can do is to preach and teach the word. And rely not on your own self but Jesus.

Religion is just a way for people to escape reality and keep ''order'' despise they sins everyday but at least here we open up instead of keeping to ourself see this place as cenfession box

Attached: 1539483857840.gif (272x320, 884K)

They were in Bethlehem for the census. There was no room in the inn because lots of people were headed that way... context is important

Hol up. Has Jesus roofied that guy and is about to date rape him?
You kike on a stick worshipping fucks are sick, SICK I tell you!

"Only the church possess the charisma of truth" - St Ignatius of Antioch

Modern LARPers have nothing on the 2000 year old Catholic Church

Dont worry user, we outnumber the atheists 3 to 1

Attached: d924d323b37d31e61dbb7357909b2257.jpg (1149x937, 859K)

It's literally Egyptian sun worshiping cult

I want Jesus to fuck me like he fucked that guy.

>Religion is just a way for people to escape reality
That's not what Christianity is about. Jesus is THE WAY. THE TRUTH. THE LIFE.

Not THE ESCAPE. We Christians do not preach Jesus as an escape from life and its problems, but all the more a way to approach them and work them out. If your faith starts and ends when you're going to church you're obviously doing it wrong.

The Eastern Cult of sol invictus was adopted to compete with christianity, instead it merely was absorbed by it.

Christianity beat the Romans at their own game of assimilation

> literally thinks it's about worshipping anyone other than God

Lol, thought the path to hell was wide.

Keep the faith user.

I know that priest. lol

I'm right there with you brother. I've been feeling out of step with my faith the past couple of weeks, almost like someone bumping into a record player and skipping the needle. I haven't been praying as much, haven't been reaching out to Christ as often, I'm kind of taking him for granted lately I think.
I've been struggling with a writing project, and work has been dragging me down lately. It's had to live a christ-centered life these days.

Attached: AyCaramba.png (500x506, 125K)

Hello brother, know that you are saved by your faith alone no matter what happens. You are not alone. The Lord is with us, He sacrified Himself for our sins. Keep moving forward, fighting and having faith. He is with us and always will be. I was raised a muslim and taught that Jesus Christ was a prophet. I always had much respect for Him. Only when I educated myself and learned about what they did to Him I understood that He was the Truth. I'm forever thankful that He guided and saved my poor soul.

So it's just a way to boost your motivation to do something ?

Attached: 1518300585644.gif (500x599, 1.12M)

>finds it challenging to be Christ like on Jow Forums? kek

There's nothing wrong with a little shit flinging, user. This is a special place. I'm sure you would not be here if you were not up to the task. It is enough to strive not to be too mean-spirited. Choose your battles wisely.

Attached: 1514898473797.png (657x527, 168K)

No one cares go to criatian mingle.

the correct approach to life is the christian approach. Spread faith without sounding like a Jehova's witness. Prove to your peers that faith is the way to go by being the best person in any given room without flashing.

Daily reminder that Jesus was a Jew and that the Bible was written by kikes.

Attached: Yeshua had his cock mutilated.png (800x600, 735K)

oy vey! daily reminder jews hate jesus
google.com/search?q=cross symbol of oppresion&oq=cross symbol of oppresion&aqs=chrome..69i57.6865j0j7&client=ms-android-huawei&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Attached: That-Jew-Died-For-You-fil-008.jpg (460x276, 28K)

Motivation is part of it, I guess. My point is, Christianity shouldn't and doesn't encourage ignoring reality. We should face how bad, sinful and degenerate things really are.

>Jews larp like they hate Jesus goy!
>Please believe this Jewish religion and worship a Jewish god, goy!
Nice try, kike.

Me too, man

Don't worry about the masses, worry about your family and those who struggle for the right thing. Hope you can secure yourself a good woman of faith

>Sick of pagan raiding and division
>Decides to call them LARPers and continue the division
>Surprised when the division doesn't end
How about we work towards unity. Christianity was never about forcing your faith on others an nothing changes until people it needs to change.

And ultimately we must do it in love. That's the important part. If we don't have love, we have nothing.

I wish I could be into God like some of you people are. Nobody in my circle is that open about religion and was raised by a mother that was openly hostile to Christians. The culture of pretentious whites in Los Angeles doesn't supporting talking about God except as a joke because you can't be serious about the "sky ghost."

Attached: download (39).jpg (269x187, 8K)

>Christianity was never about forcing your faith on others

>Doesn't even understand his own religion
Good comedy right here.

Read the book. Yeshua came to free us from the bondage of man made religion. He followed the Torah and lived a perfect life to show us our Father's love for us. He desires a personal relationship with us through His Holy and Living Word that was given us on Mt. Sinai. If you read it and seek Him diligently, He will guide you. He made you for a time such as this and He knows the trouble you see. He loves you user and only desires good thing for us all. Serve the Father and help us all.

Attached: goodpepe.jpg (317x362, 25K)

Doctrinally it's not. Manifestly it is.

There is only one antidote offered by our LORD Jesus Christ, "abide" in Him by His word" + John 15, :Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus." "Peace I leave with you...let your heart not be troubled, neither be afraid."

>>every day is another test of my patience and diligence
>>every setback or every sinful way I fall short feels like such a blow
Pro-tip: this doesn't get any better as you become more mature in faith and receive assurance. The more you grow in holiness, the more you despise even the smallest sins that grieve and betray our Lord. But remember Matthew 11:28-30

As far as coming here goes, if you find that this forum is proving to be a temptation to say ungodly things that betray your witness to the Gospel, then I think the answer here is that you need to stop coming here. There's nothing really edifying or uplifting for the Christian in this venue, you get either foolish apathetic atheists, outright demonic mockers, or those who peddle a false social/cultural gospel that supports their cultural idols of white identity. Find community in your local church and online in places where the Gospel is present and saturating the conversation.

>any others
20 For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”

But sometimes its so tiresome. It really is.
>For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Attached: Troublesome and tedious Chinaman.jpg (1024x830, 93K)

>Doctrinally it's not. Manifestly it is.
That's where you're wrong kiddo. Christianity is inherently a slave morality. The reason it has manifested is precisely because the doctrine is directed towards forcing faith. Forced conversions were very common in Rome and Christianization was practically compulsory for pagans at sword point. Your god is a Jew, your doctrine was written by Jews, and the entire religion is based on submission and hatred.

Attached: kikechan.png (1329x1218, 706K)

> Retard who knows nothing about why Rome fell demonstrating why he knows nothing about why Rome fell

A reminder that the christian Eastern Roman Empire survived about a millennia after the pagan west.

Reminder that this had nothing to do with kike ideologies based on serving a Semitic god and everything to do with being European.

Croatian mingle

>slavery
The funny thing is, its not that you are free by not being slaves to Christ, you are merely slaves to sin, slaves to your physical bodies. Afterall you are only free enough to go back to the toilet on a daily basis. To empty your bowels and fill it up with food again. To force yourself to breathe to sleep, to live all so you can do it again the next day.

You are literally slaves to a physically decaying flesh bag.

Attached: laugh__.gif (200x250, 2.6M)

i can agree with that also i'm not an atheist neither a religious but i am naturally a good person but i can't see religion as a good thing since people use it to achieve their goal (not the everyday life problem), manipulating other with it and narrowminded ideology (why they don't say god created our universe for us to explore and understand how it work)

You are not alone. Christ knows I'm not His best soldier, the cross is often heavy to bear. Still, must pick it up again, must persevere.

>sin
Define 'sin'. Where does this idea come from? Who has defined it for you? Hard mode: no scripture spam or arguments based on metaphysics or religion

>slaves to your physical bodies
No shit. Now show that spirits exist faggot. Protip: you can't.

I used to be really close to God. The first thing to ruin that was other Christians. Bullies, mockers, idiotic worldly people. Then God allowed me to fast for 40 days and it completely ruined my life. Now I'm no longer annointed by the Holy Spirit and I feel like God has abandoned me and my life is getting worse. And I don't seem to care. Because my actions are getting worse too.

Oh well, at least some people will be saved.

Hey OP I feel you 100%. I'll pray for you

>this

Attached: TheWay.png (1258x254, 136K)

>define sin
Have you never wronged any human or creature?

>show me spirits
That's beside the point. The Christian accepts that there are only two choices, slavery to the body or BY FAITH slavery in Christ.

You already know the end result of slavery to the flesh.

Attached: tiresome chinaman_.png (849x470, 672K)

Praying for you user

God bless brother, keep on fighting the good fight.

Attached: 1536937826737.jpg (751x960, 118K)

I'm sorry to hear about your struggles brother. I'm going through a rather dry season with my faith, but I can still say with confidence that I have the Holy Spirit in me, even if it is dormant for the moment. What happened in your life right around the time you started to feel abandoned?

I'm not a Christian. I agree about slave morality and the like, but I don't know of any actual biblical passages that encourage or condone forced conversion.

The Bible is just Talmud 2: Crucifixion Boogaloo
Just as the Quran is Talmud 3: Return of the Sandnigger

You're all just brainlets who can't cope with life in any way other than muh big skydaddy watches over me

I don't remember. May God bless you.

Nigger

Attached: 1534987643426.jpg (720x796, 46K)

13 “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. 14 [a]Because narrow is the gate and [b]difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

>compulsion
Says the exact opposite actually.

>8For it is by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not from yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9not by works, so that no one can boast. 10For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance as our way of life

Forced conversion is stealing God's glory as though God himself is unable to convert someone without the perpetrator forcing it.

Faith without works is dead.

>Research the first 1,000 years the church and you'll see.

Orthodoxy is 100% correct

Attached: 1545893602715.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

God bless you as well. How come you don't remember? Was it a long time ago?

I am almost exactly where you are in my faith right now. I feel sometimes like God led me on a path and then left me to die.

All things work to his purpose. I'm praying for you, you'll get through this. Trust in the Lord with all your heart

Sometimes when I feel sad I just sing to myself

'Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so' like we did in Sunday school

And I think back to when I was a pure, blonde haired, blue eyed little boy before my mind became corrupted by this world of sin. I think that we are his children and if we tell him we are sorry and try our best every day then we will all join together in heaven one day.

I am glad I found Jow Forums because I don't think I would have found God as an adult without it. I love you my brothers in Christ and even those of you who don't believe, I have prayed for all of you.

>>every setback or every sinful way I fall short feels like such a blow
well maybe stop being ignorant and realize
"If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed."
a Christian who is saved shouldn't constantly feel down every time they sin
it's impossible to live life sinless
accept that

God took my first Christian friend away and I missed her a lot, until I had a dream about her which really disturbed me. It involved hell and Satan being brought to the pit and trying to get me to help it from receiving the wrath of God. I've been cursed with loneliness for a long time now and I got a full time job meaning I don't have much time to myself either. Then add in my sexual degeneracy that I went through, I just find myself not close to God any more. Ever since I met Satan in that way, I no longer feel the Holy Spirit annointing. It just makes me depressed that I'm going to die now and I'm pretty sure He won't give it to me again so now I'm just stuck here sinning until I die.

I can't follow these words of wisdom. I don't think you understand my situation. Thank you.

You have to accept the Second Coming of Christ in your life !

It is different times we are living in ,

Attached: 24C2B3B4-4462-4488-A37D-6E49B4E4EE48.jpg (1023x1428, 468K)

Whenever I get down, I try to see things from a "down, but not out" perspective. Fighting the good fight comes with taking some blows, and I'm no quitter where Christ is involved.

>Have you never wronged
Define 'wronged'.

>slavery to the body
>slavery to a make believe Jewish god
I'll choose my body, thanks.

The end result is the same regardless if you're accepting there is no such thing as a spirit or an afterlife.

You might find these verses interesting.

Luke 12:
>51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
>52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.
>53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Luke 14:
>26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

You agree that it is a slave morality. Slave moralities lead to forced conversions happening because of the psychology behind them. And that's exactly why they happened. The bible itself doesn't specifically have to say it unequivocally. But it does provide plenty of metaphysical threats:
>Convert and believe in Jesus or ye shall burn in eternal fire

the point Being God's forgiveness is endless
as long as you are always determined to improve your life and stop sinful habits then you shouldn't feel down
as long as you have the will to be an upright son of God then you should live a life of rejoicing not guilt and fear
though obviously you shouldn't get complacent and start thinking
>eh I can do whatever I want, God will forgive me

"This is the day the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it."

>Talmud 2
The new testament predates the codified Talmud.

posts like these are why i come back
join a mission

>codified
keyword. It is existed in oral tradition well before the (((New Testament)))

You know, I really don’t like Christians like you. There’s something absolutely unnatural about a human being trying to love all other human beings; it’s a totally impossible feat. Some (most) people are assholes and so utterly lost to the point that any effort in attempting to recover or redeem them is a waste of time.

I mean, Jesus is an ideal, he loved us all (and not even I am sure of that one) because he’s this image we should strive for and not take things sonliterally Instead we should be striving to understand we’re human in the end, and that it’s completely unavoidable we will err in our way eventually, and concentrate on growing a conscience rather than falling into this “oh no I have sinned” mentality. This way of thinking is in direct opposition with what Jesus actually taught: don’t follow laws for following laws’s sake (10 commandments), try to understand the general meaning behind them (be as good a person as possible).

Whenever I read these church hoer starter pack-tier comments I can’t help thinking how absolutely unchristian this mentality is, and how the only way to love humanity is to isolate yourself and grow melancholic because any contact ends in disappointment.

And all of this coming from a Christian.

Take time for even a U Tube pilgrimage to Lourdes Cathedral.

And I was saying that there are no passages supporting forced conversion. Even if it happened a lot in history. That's another thing to consider, you're having your cake and eating it too. You've been forcefully converting people for thousands of years and you still get to claim it's unchristian. Makes me suspicious honestly.

Hello Schlomo
Paul says that I am the Jew now, please report to the nearest gas chamber.

Attached: 1539728616118.gif (554x400, 120K)

Corinthians 5:17-18 17Therefore, if anyone is in Christ,the new creationhas come:The old has gone, the new is here!18All this is from God,who reconciled us to himself through Christand gave us the ministry of reconciliation.

You cannot lose salvation and you cannot lose the gift of the Spirit.

Satan is the accuser. He wants you to feel like whatever you've done can separate you from God. You're not separated from God or the Holy Spirit.

You're right that I dont understand your situation because each of us face something entirely unique to ourselves. God knows what you're going through. He loves you and has a purpose for you.

Try to find a church. At one of my lowest points I prayed to find a church and God lead me to one. It has made such a huge difference in my life. If you're in a church rn and you still feel this loneliness pray that God will give you someone to talk to or lead you to another church.

You dont have to "stay strong" or whatever motivation nonsense people usually say. God is your strength. It's like the song Jesus loves me - we are weak but he is strong

You're not alone OP.

Remember, none of us can stop sinning. Mankind is totally depraved. All we can do is put our faith in Lord Jesus Christ, who came to give his life as ransom for us. Pray to Him to fill you with the Holy Spirit.

Attached: 1547133097442.jpg (480x480, 47K)

Never forget user. Even in the worst disaster, Jesus is always with you.

Attached: wtc-cross.jpg (360x500, 36K)

>Christianity is a cuck religion
>says the man on Cuck Isle

Attached: 1506711806274.gif (220x193, 47K)

Sola fide

>another cross the Jews are responsible for

The faith that Jesus was a filthy Palestinian Arab-kike and christkikery is Jewish subversion, yes.

you have no idea the amount of bullshit I have endured for my faith, but for all the hardship and struggling I basically got 2 wives, maybe not exactly the most Christian thing but hey, they came to me about it so how is it bad?

it pays off, just remember everyone's life is relative, everyone has an internal war they're waging against the ((())), and you got the strongest people on Earth behind you at will for sharing the same faith

at least he is aware even thought he live on cuck Isle

Christ is not merely outside of us, a helper in our time of need, but He dwells in us, living in and with us all the time.

Kek. Good one user.

>the only way to love humanity is to isolate yourself and grow melancholic because any contact ends in disappointment
>all of this coming from a Christian

Despair is a mortal sin and disbelief. Being obstinate and hard of heart isn't an act of love.

There's no sky daddy, but god exists in that he is the externalized "source" of good, truth, and creativity. God is that force inside you. Satan is the animalistic destructive force. Your base instincts that just want to eat and fuck and kill. It's man that feeds the hungry, treats the sick, and stands on water, but he can only do these things with a good nature and healthy muse.

Further, heaven and hell are not real places, they're the memory of you held by your loved ones after you die - because that's the only way your you-ness exists. You have everlasting life if you go to heaven if your family thinks back on you fondly and often. You suffer in hell if your family thinks back on you with disdain.

And signing the cross is a reminder of your obligations:

>Father
Your forefathers, those that came before you and passed their traits on to you. Your race.

>Son
Your heirs, the generations to come, and the legacy you leave behind to them. Your nation.

>Holy Spirit
Your inner good, truth, and creativity. Your God

Attached: Traditional Christianity.jpg (984x793, 99K)

It's all metaphors to explain a certain way of life to uneducated folks (who couldn't even read) 2000-5000 years ago.

Jesus being born of the Virgin Mary coincides with astronomy activity where Jupiter passed through Virgo in the sky. It's often stated here that the Dead Sea Scrolls points to the Caesars heavily influencing early Christianity (though I have not seen this for myself). Old religious folk used to say things like "Don't masturbate or god will give you hairy palms!" or "Don't marry that adulterous woman, she's the devil!" or "Keep holy the Sabbath!" and it all sounds so very "Do it because I said so!" But when you find that masturbation leads to chemical imbalances in the brain, or that women who have more than 5 sexual partners develop a psychological condition preventing them from pairbonding, or that church is a powerful social tool for finding solidarity and meeting like-minded people - I suddenly find myself in a pew every Sunday morning.
(End pasta)

Amen.