Nearly 20 girls raped in Oulu, North Finland

Refugees have no raped at least 20 girls aged around 14 years.

All cases happened in summer-autumn 2018.

kaleva.fi/uutiset/oulu/oulussa-paljastui-nelja-uutta-alle-15-vuotiaisiin-tyttoihin-kohdistunutta-seksuaalirikosepailya-epaillyt-ulkomaalaistaustaisia-poliisi-vahvistaa-yhden-uhrin-kuoleman/813430/

One victim has killed herself.
4 new cases have been found just recently so now the amount of cases add up to nearly 20.

7 refugee men were apprehended earlier. One refugee had escaped to Germany but caught by Teutonic police later.

>Most refugees are 17-year olds

Police does not want to comment further.

Attached: 577ed305.jpg (600x634, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/gang_rape_in_southern_finland_police_request_assistance_identifying_suspects/10348314
iltalehti.fi/kotimaa/a/b5b745a9-d80c-4bff-9407-86e0f7240e53
pt-media.org/2019/01/09/yksi-oulun-seksuaalirikoksen-uhreista-menehtyi-oman-kaden-kautta/
preventforcedmarriage.org/forced-marriage-overseas-the-gambia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marital_rape
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation
indiaspend.com/cover-story/5616-indians-turned-slaves-every-day-over-2-years-73912
girlsnotbrides.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Child-marriage-in-Africa-A-brief-by-Girls-Not-Brides.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3108309/#B9
tesi.luiss.it/20124/1/077702_GOTELLI_ELENA.pdf
unive.it/pag/fileadmin/user_upload/dipartimenti/DSLCC/documenti/DEP/numeri/n13-14/07_Dep_13_14_2010Farr.pdf
rac.org/ending-violence-against-women-drc
auccaravan.com/?p=6734
allafrica.com/stories/201801270027.html
papyrus.bib.umontreal.ca/xmlui/bitstream/handle/1866/19065/Raffoul_Alexandre_2017_Memoire.pdf.pdf
mendingthesoul.org/wp-content/uploads/ConceptsGenderGlobalAbWoCulturalEncounters.pdf
theculture.forharriet.com/2016/03/18-books-every-black-woman-should-have.html
algemeiner.com/2018/04/27/pm-charles-michel-belgium-without-jews-is-not-belgium/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What I thought fins were based perkele

pretty bigoted to make this post op

Nah they are infected just less popular destination but those 14 year old putangs probably made them come :^)

Theres really no benefit to immigration other than the small percent of highly skilled persons. The majority are just additional tax revenue and housing purchasers. Nobody benefits but landlords and government tax collectors. Its a big scam.

isn't that the girl that was missing and recently found?

Attached: 1547175314541.png (1264x1296, 778K)

was it revelaed who took this girl?

>Refugees have now raped at least 20 girls aged around 14 years.
a bit old for muslims, are those refugees from Ukraine?

I think it just was, yeah.

I think it was the usual: Afghanistan and Iraq
Could be some Somali or Eritrean too as a bonus.

But we have very few Ukranians and all of them live in South Finland, not in the north.

Not only that but Ukrainians dont show up in crime statistics at all

why she looks so Finnish though?

>Most refugees are 17-year olds
daily reminder this is fucking bullshit and if you genuinely question the age of these child raping scumfucks you'll get doxxed and lose your job like that dentist

Attached: 1543519553938.jpg (772x1394, 571K)

Finns are used to getting raped by people darker than they are. It's in their DNA.

pic related, made this one three years ago.

Attached: dubs.jpg (509x1284, 531K)

I rate it 4/5

kys tripfag

Attached: 1525758981436.png (434x766, 355K)

lets see.... lauren southern?

Do not let it happen, Kai. Don't become England.

Finland is not based, we always follows what the big boys do. We follow Sweden in everything they do.

Attached: smug_swede.jpg (1660x964, 292K)

>One refugee had escaped to Germany but caught by Teutonic police later.
>Teutonic police

Attached: teutonic-knights-shall-return-now-about-prussia_fb_7211838.jpg (300x300, 53K)

What the fuck is even that pic.
We're beyond Twilight Zone at this point.

Attached: 1457626820842.png (205x246, 10K)

what's weird is that I saw a thread last night asking about it and today there is news saying she was found, very spooky

17 year old refugees.
Yeah, they ain't either.

Feelsbadman. Fully understand you, fren.

t. balkanite

HANG ALL LEFTISTS

That's just someone's less-than-infinite translation skill. Great pic, though!

It's just depressing as fuck. Its like 98% of Finns have an inferiority complex and they want us to follow other countries in every issue, even if it is destructive to us.

I just don't get it. It's pathetic and sad. For some reason we always think about what would the others think about us, rather than whats beneficial for us as a country. The opinions of others is more important to us than our own wellbeing and it really makes me blackpilled as fuck about the future.

Attached: depressed_adolf.jpg (500x700, 132K)

So. These girls wanted these wogs.
Mgtow Timonist no fucks given.

Useless minds in control of holes.
No fucks given.
Not my women.

Attached: 1546297320126.gif (374x190, 1.29M)

That doesnt make sense.
Every Finn I meet absolutely fucking hates all of Scandinavia, constantly reeing how they are their own and want nothing to do with us.

Yet you suck Swedens cock at every turn?
It's not even funny at this point.

>North Finland
Sounds like South Finland is just as bad
"A woman says she was raped by several men speaking a foreign language in the southern city of Hyvinkää on July 27, and police are asking for the public's help."
yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/gang_rape_in_southern_finland_police_request_assistance_identifying_suspects/10348314

Attached: Capture.png (666x709, 426K)

It makes sense when you realize that guy is a demoralized and traumatized weak faggot who doesn't represent Finns as whole.

It's a faulty product.

I honestly haven't met a single Finn in real life who legitimately hates other Nordics, well maybe expect Sweden, but that's mostly jokes and some bitterness about having to learn Swedish, even though less than 5% of our population speak Swedish as their main language.

Yep, I know that feeling. It's the same back home. Normies and middle class tards look up to Western liberalism and specifically Germany as this bastion of enlightenment. Even our nationalists are total cucks and would suck off any German or Russian that would offer them a word of praise. It's super depressing, but don't get blackpilled, fren. There's hope. I promise you, you're one competent dictatorship away from fixing that mindset. National politics with a boom in national culture and economy can do a really good job in addressing that desu. During Warsaw Pact times when everything was comfy the people felt pretty proud of themselves. We only cucked to Ruskies back then cause that was a huge part of the state propaganda.
You don't even need a dictatorship as much as you need prominent national thinkers desu. If you can gather a group of ten really smart Finns with interesting ideas about anything, not necessarily just politics, and propel them to prominence, the nation will have a lot more self-confidence. Even if you can't do that, gradual work can also achieve big results. Just don't give up a keep fighting. The blackpill is cope for lazy people. The Finns have my heart and that of many other people behind them, user. Much love.

Attached: 1541846941731.png (600x579, 218K)

May I ask how the hell are you not demoralized?
There is no fucking end in sight to this garbage and you fucking know it.

they are gonna filth your genes. we had russians you will have somalis

>tfw when dodget the soviet bullet only to be invaded by people from third-world countries

i wanna vomit out the red pill, I'm sick of this

Why would I be? Demographics are still good and countries like USA, UK, France, Sweden will explode way before us and people will take note and fix the mess.

It's mainly young roasties who are getting hit right now and I couldn't care less about them.

I bet you're expecting fast miracles instead of normal course of events.

round up and kick out every single shitskin, the only way that works

Attached: 1538671800041.jpg (4500x4334, 1.09M)

>demographics are still good
I don't know pal, when you compare the amount of people that have arrived in recent years to our birthrates (and you have to remember children born to foreigners are also calculated in to thi) It doesn't look that good.

fucking eu propaganda is all over the place, feeding people dumb shit and footy

Attached: 1484259452226.jpg (477x280, 36K)

high fives
source?

The iron curtain is the only reason we are still normal. Seriously, just look at western and eastern germany, (((american influence))) fucks you up.

by that time damage has done and its irreversible. look UK Germany or Sweden, theyre long gone. you cant root out these niggers anymore. permament damage except if you go like hitler on jews which wont happen until mby ww3 and fuck knows how long time is to there

Trouble is, Czechbro, post-communist influence doesn't last indefinitely. We need something new and we need it fast unless we want to end up like the west euros desu

Yes I do agre that American media and propaganda fucks countries up, but I don't think I should choose between two shitpiles when we could stay away from both.

It's a tragedy that there isnt any European powerhouses left that aren't in leash of globalism and multiculturalism.

sjw's sitting in key role goverment positions will never let this happen
i came to believe that most effective way to get rid of ALL shitskins in your country, is to cut down all the gibs, YES even for native ppl, sure some homeless and alcoholics will suffer for couple of years, but shitskins will disapear in second

i remember in the beginning of 2000's there was a small change in gibs system in sweden, simultaniously there was some increase in gibs in germany, in 3 big cities we had alot of turks, maybe more than other shitskins - they almost ALL left in year or two

>dodged Soviet bullet
Lmao, you people were literal swamp niggers to Swedes yet now you worship and cuck to them, going as far as bringing literal muslim niggers to your land for good boi points.
Based fucking Finns my ass.

Demographics appear good, because all the old people are Finns, and they make up the majority of the population. Just imagine replacing 50 % of our youngest generation with foreigners. We would still be like 90 % Finnish, yet we'd be 50 % in a single generation. That's pretty much the situation in Germany.

It's not normal for 12-13 year olds to fraternize with adults. If you country wants to take in refugees that's fine, but keep them away from children. They are especially thirsty it's likely a certain amount will try to take advantage of the naive and underage. So, to avoid bad apples don't let any around children, because there's no need for it.

IT WAS A FUCKING SEXUAL EMERGENCY YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

Attached: wojakpink.png (808x805, 446K)

You left out the most striking part.

One 14-year-old girl committed suicide after having been raped.

iltalehti.fi/kotimaa/a/b5b745a9-d80c-4bff-9407-86e0f7240e53

pt-media.org/2019/01/09/yksi-oulun-seksuaalirikoksen-uhreista-menehtyi-oman-kaden-kautta/

>If you country wants to take in refugees that's fine,
It's not. Why should I give a shit about people, who are not related to me in any way and who do not share my culture, my language or even my religion? I care more about the dog of some random Jow Forumsack than I care about any Somalian.

user, until the instant that you get brave enough to butcher your comfortable lifestyle and take a deadly fight to the doorstep of the politicians who push this on you, there will be no change. If you love comfort more than you love your race, you had better find your place in the system and pray the darkies don't get numerous enough to overthrow your government. They will put their own in place and life will get a lot less comfortable. The USA has maybe 20 to 30 years left before it goes that route.

Look my previous posts, I never said Finns were based, in fact the opposite.

Finland was independent from 1917 to the end of WW2. Those basically the years we were truly independent.

>bring in subhumans
>become a subhuman society

preventforcedmarriage.org/forced-marriage-overseas-the-gambia/
>Marriage in The Gambia
>Most marriages are not registered with the government and many instances of forced marriage are not reported.
>Until recently, The Gambia did not have an official legal minimum age of marriage. However, in July 2016

Muslims rape women after they forced them into marriage:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marital_rape
>sexual intercourse with one's spouse without the spouse's consent.

Muslims cut vulva from women:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation
>Female genital mutilation (FGM), also known as female genital cutting and female circumcision
>removal of the clitoral hood and clitoral glans; removal of the inner labia; and removal of the inner and outer labia and closure of the vulva. In this last procedure, known as infibulation, a small hole is left for the passage of urine and menstrual fluid

indiaspend.com/cover-story/5616-indians-turned-slaves-every-day-over-2-years-73912
>5,616 Indians Turned Slaves Every Day Over 2 Years
>As many as 18.3 million Indians live in conditions listed as “modern slavery”
>On an average, 51 out of every 100 people are vulnerable to modern slavery–bonded labour, forced begging, forced marriage, domestic services and commercial sex work–in India, according to the Global Slavery Index 2016

girlsnotbrides.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Child-marriage-in-Africa-A-brief-by-Girls-Not-Brides.pdf
>In sub-Saharan Africa, 40% of women are married as children.
>Child marriage is widespread in West and Central Africa, where 42% of women are married as children, and in East and Southern Africa, where child marriage afects 37% of girls.
>high child marriage prevalence, such as Niger (76%)

Attached: African nigger logic reproduction.png (550x1600, 599K)

Our youth, especially women, are already brainwashed. They shill for refugees, faggots and so on. The youngest "czech" deputy in history is a half-nigger pro-euro shill that got there just because our (((educated))) youth voted for him. Dark times ahead for sure, in ten years, Prague will look like London or Paris. I'm just glad I'll continue to be comfy here in the rural parts while the urban "people" who wanted this shit get killed and raped.

>>Most refugees are 17-year olds

Right. Got it.

>>bring in subhumans
>>become a subhuman society
I wonder if the worst part about this is it happening or knowing that it is happening. You are treated as the lowest of the low if you dare speak against any of this.

HAHA you Northerners always laugh at us Southerners that we are cucked but i don't see any rape epidemic here compared to your rape capital Oulu.

Attached: 991a9585.png (237x269, 67K)

You need to be very loud, then they will hear, best would be to read down their crimes through remote controlled radio next to parliament when cameras are rolling. They want to hide their crimes at all costs.

My sister is one of those niggers biggest fans, she even know him irl, needless to say I havent spoken to her in years, leftist whore. Youre absolutely right, fuck this country and where its heading, fucking nigger mutts in politics, jesus christ

The issue is that in eastern europe things are the inverse of the west, fren. If in the West everyone is neurotic and crazy about politics, in the east it's the opposite. Everyone is super apolitical and/or really fucking blackpilled. Most of the people who've stayed back in my homeland instead of emigrating to the West have no hope of things ever getting better and it's really difficult to draw attention to a political cause without having the mass media. In order to do that you have to take on the establishment, which really are just various types of mafiosos and thugs that may or may not take the opportunity to kill you extralegally. Because the regimes collapsed just 30 years ago no one knows what our identity is anymore and our intelligentsia would rather emigrate than help the people find out. Hence everything runs on inertia. Downward inertia. Our politicians aren't on the progressive train but they gradually implement those policies because they are sellouts and the EU pays well. Worst of all, I am actually di*spora so I can't even do shit locally. I want to go back home but I'm a uberpoorfag so it's really difficult.

>niggers
>community
Africa is a big pimp house. Niggers and Arabs don't know what emotions are, they only know how to lie and destroy.

>muh desert god
Just an excuse to do crime. How can god of creation be in desert?

It's interesting since imo that's the biggest split in the east, urban vs rural. Our middle class bourgeoisie tards who grow up on the internet and exposed to western culture are the most progressive, but everyone else is basically bona fide east euro. I think there's still hope, personally I think Czechia is one of the best countries from the ex-Warsaw Pact, but it's gonna be hard because our cultures are fucking braindead. The collapse of the WP and the brain drain that followed was a pretty heavy blow.

did you reply to the wrong guy, fren?

I replied to right guy. They are individualists, so they abandon their countries once they destroy everything, then they come and destroy everything elsewhere. I replied to right guy.

but you replied to me and I have no idea in what context you're saying what you're saying

anyone knows what are these peoples arguments why they support destruction of their own country?

Gypsy or nigger or Pole migrating is completely the same shit as African migrating. Those are traitors, criminal, every migrant is a criminal, even those migrating from one town into another for financial reasons. They are financial criminals, they escape responsibility. In Africa it's even worse, they raped everything, cut down all trees, everybody is financially corrupt, that's why they migrate. Migrant and nigger, that's completely same shit.

im jelly of those refugees getting access to fresh pussy. nothing like blowing your load in a squirming 14 year olds.

Vast majority of newborns are Finns or Swedes. You can see this easily from the most common given names each year and top 50 for both gender doesn't have a single muslim/nigger name. They are probably much less common but the list goes only to 50.

Www.vrk.fi/nimet

Finnish demographics are in much better shape than you believe.

> If you country wants to take in refugees that's fine
No, it isn't, that means there's something very wrong with your country for wanting these subhumans who make everything worse in the first place.
Why should Sweden or Finland, or Norway, etc. full of good-looking high quality people take in all of these short brown ugly retards who commit tons of violent crime and rape?
It makes their countries universally worse, even if retards like shitlibs and Greens want them in fuck them.

Refugees aren't citizen. Britain, Sweden and Germany made refugees into citizen. It doesn't has to be that way.

>www.vrk.fi/nimet
>Suosituimmat suomenkielisten lasten etunimet
You do know what that means right?

Right, Ukrainians. It's always the same suspects, Somalis, Eritreans and Afghans. And they rape everything with a hole.
Sad to see Finland going the same way as Sweden, with the same kind of bottom of the barrel shitholers as well.
Also this.

Attached: steffe_barn.jpg (869x466, 46K)

Who would have guessed?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3108309/#B9
>up to 80% of women have been raped
>The use of rape as a weapon of war in the conflict in Darfur, Sudan

tesi.luiss.it/20124/1/077702_GOTELLI_ELENA.pdf
>episodes occurred in Rwanda in 1993-94, where 80% of women were raped and resulted HIV positive.

unive.it/pag/fileadmin/user_upload/dipartimenti/DSLCC/documenti/DEP/numeri/n13-14/07_Dep_13_14_2010Farr.pdf
>in Uganda, 70% of the women reported having been raped by combatants

rac.org/ending-violence-against-women-drc
>Democratic Republic of Congo
>Since the conflict began in 1997, hundreds of thousands of women and girls have been brutally raped. In some villages as many as 90 percent of the women have been raped

auccaravan.com/?p=6734
>The 2017 records of Family Courts show that 60 percent of Egyptian women were subjected to marital rape, while 10,000 complained of sexual violence.

allafrica.com/stories/201801270027.html
>Central African Republic
>90% of women having been raped since the conflict began.

papyrus.bib.umontreal.ca/xmlui/bitstream/handle/1866/19065/Raffoul_Alexandre_2017_Memoire.pdf.pdf
>Rwanda
>approximately 90% of Tutsi women were raped

mendingthesoul.org/wp-content/uploads/ConceptsGenderGlobalAbWoCulturalEncounters.pdf
>During Liberia's recent civil war, 75 percent of the women were raped, most having been gang raped

theculture.forharriet.com/2016/03/18-books-every-black-woman-should-have.html
>In 2012, a study reported that 50 percent of Black women were sexually assaulted, raped, or molested by Black men by the time they reached age 18.

Lets cover our eyes and forget what's happening in Africa. For da human rights.

Attached: nigger cow shit eater.gif (300x167, 3.78M)

Every kid born in Finland is assigned a native language Finnish or Swedish since they are the official languages. Every Muhammad, Abdi or whatever is included in either or those.

Well what did u expect the American soldiers raped their sisters and mothers and grandmothers, so of course this 17 years old males are going to b doing that to all white women...

Any videos? For research purposes

he mentioned it though

It clearly says in the bottom that a bit over 10 % of the children are foreigners. And many of the Finnish names are probably mutts as well. Thus, you can see that the next generation is already going to be at the very least 10 % non-Finnish, even if Finland closed down borders completely, and it's more likely closer to 20 % non-Finnish.

Attached: Screenshot_20190111_190010.png (1668x316, 54K)

Why the fuck would you think that? There has been enough threads about shit like this to prove to anyone slightly intelligent that Finland is anything but based
How much of a fucking idiot newfag you have to be to think that Finland wouldn't any worse than Sweden. Finland is over, and has been ever since the end of world war 2

And stop using perkele. It is a word used so often it has lost its meaning and weight, even its meme-status, if you think that it even had one to begin with,
sht the fuck up and let us commit suicide in peace fuck off

Attached: Angry_Pepe.jpg (900x900, 43K)

Happens in Finland too. We introduce grown muslim men to our blonde girls in schools. Anything to help them intergrate to our society!

Attached: Suomi oulu Finland Kotona kulttuurissa projekti pakolaiset lukiossa multiculture 2018.png (1278x448, 859K)

>let us commit suicide in peace
This but unironically. I can't take too much anymore.

Attached: feels.png (1000x1000, 55K)

Here is a group of New Finns enjoying their evening with a schoolgirl, because why not.

Attached: Suomi Oulu Esikoto refugees with girl halloween 2017 multiculture.jpg (960x541, 57K)

Laws only work for working class, punishment for rich people's crime only work for working class. Since ancient times the rulers(kings, rich, elites politicians) been trying to push the blame for their own crimes on working class. Am i responsible for king raping women? Every farmer when women didn't had rights didn't rape women. But of course we replaced king's rape with capitalistic rape, same shit actually. Working class still has problems. This system right now is so shitty that women are more likely to be raped than stay married lifetime and rich people can't even get their relationships working. Of course, who do we blame for colonial master penises and exploitation? Everybody else, just not the royals. Who do we blame for Jewish slavery and Jewish money? Everybody else, just not them. It's the white farmer again who's responsible and has to be raped by niggers in kingdom Sweden.

Hey perkele we remember you. Keep staying drunk, friend.

Attached: RacistMongolian.png (852x1190, 423K)

>when women didn't had rights
There has never been such a time. And rape has always carried punishment. Usually the strictest one possible. The only exception would have been slaves. And even then it usually was somehow punishable.

Shut up whiteboi. They are attracted to BVLLS. They come by themselves.

Attached: 1540669774958.jpg (1600x1200, 449K)

If we willingly gave our daughters to refugees then they wouldn't have to resort to raping the girls.

Attached: Suomi Oulu Esikoto refugees with girls 2017 muslim multiculture.jpg (960x541, 67K)

We don't need to rape you. They throw themselves at us.

Attached: 1539592726581.jpg (630x540, 82K)

Muslim spotted

We gave women rights because rulers raped them, not average farmer. The rulers and their minions owners of fields, those were the rapists. The same rulers then make a joke out of this in USA and claim feminism is about lesbians and being a degenerate, again cutting working class' rights and throwing all on money, again same as rulers before, so they can now legally rape women once again, by forcing them into debt, prostitution, drugs and so on. Now with refugees they will claim those are good people, because they do same shit as them, only that refugees are without power.

algemeiner.com/2018/04/27/pm-charles-michel-belgium-without-jews-is-not-belgium/
>PM Charles Michel: ‘Belgium Without Jews is Not Belgium’

Lets see how Belgium is under Jews:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux
>he constructed a concealed dungeon in the basement. Hidden behind a massive concrete door disguised as a shelf,
>In 1996, Dutroux was arrested on suspicion of having kidnapped, tortured and sexually abused six females aged between 8 and 19, four of whom died.
>Dutroux's mother also wrote a second letter to the police, claiming that he held girls captive in his houses. He was under police camera surveillance the night he kidnapped An Marchal and Eefje Lambrecks, but the police had only programmed the camera to operate during the daylight hours of 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
>A 17-month investigation by a parliamentary commission into the Dutroux affair produced a report in February 1998, which concluded that while Dutroux did not have accomplices in high positions in the police and justice systems, as he continued to claim, he profited from corruption, sloppiness and incompetence.
>More than 20 potential witnesses of the case have died with no explanation.

>and some bitterness about having to learn Swedish
I would've rather learned Finnish in school, than many other retarded subjects. It should at least be an option alongside the three usual languages, German, French and Spanish. Or just replace Spanish.
Beautiful and stunning African culture, we could actually learn something from these kings.

Attached: 1537450226306.jpg (1080x1031, 222K)

It will take ten minutes to overrun Finland. There’s 65 million of us. There’s a lot more reindeer than there are fins.

This is what /pol does to your mind.
England isn’t long gone. There’s about 10% non whites and they are all in ghettos or London.

>this gif

Attached: 458048953908458.jpg (236x251, 16K)

Attached: Pakolaisten aito hätä.png (610x906, 350K)