Are italians the best people to ever have graced earth with their presence?

iterally everything we put our hands on become gold
everything cultured, sophisticated exclusive or luxurious is Italian
everything we do become the best the world will ever see

>have to empire:
create Roma
>have to politica
Macchiavelli
>have to religion
Pope
>have to paint
Giotto Raffaello Michelangelo Caravaggio
>Have to music
Vivaldi Verdi Rossini Paganini
>have to be genius
da Vinci Galileo
>have to write
Dante Boccaccio
>invent atomic bomb
Fermi
>invent radio signal
Marconi
>invent telephone
Meucci
>invent PC
Olivetti
>have to discover
Polo Vespucci Colombo
>most beautiful cars in the world
500 Ferrari Lamborghini Maserati
>most beautiful bikes in the world
Vespa Ducati
>most beautiful dresses in the world
Armani Prada Versace D&G Gucci
>most beautiful cities in the world
Venice Florence Rome
>most beautiful seaside in the world
Amalfi coast Portofino Sardinia
>most beautiful countryside in the world
Tuscany
>most beautiful lakes in the world
Como
>most beautiful mountains in the world
Alps Dolomiti
>most iconic monuments in the world
Colosseum David Pisa
>most beautiful movies in the world:
Fellini Storaro Leone Morricone Stallone
>most famous singers in the world
Caruso Pavarotti
>best food in the world
Prosciutto Salame Parmesan Pasta Pizza
>best wines in the world
Chianti Barolo Brunello
>best coffee in the world
espresso Lavazza Cimbali
>have to deal with kikes
invent ghettos
>have to fight kikes
invent fascism
>have to crime
invent mafia
>even our ruins are the best in the world:
Pompei Taormina

long story short: how can non-italians resist the urge to commit suicidio for not being born in the greatest Country under the sun to have ever been?

>yuropoors, acceptable BMI countries welcome
>glow in the dark mutt shills d&c go shooting insulin and stay out

Attached: bellucci.jpg (600x399, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v4xZUr0BEfE
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assedio_di_Milano_(1162)
youtu.be/2R9Qiej-Tqo
youtube.com/watch?v=roeKtHFlxYI
twitter.com/CosmoDiGirolamo/status/1083203772275478528?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Monica Bellucci
If there is something I admit to Italians, that she is pretty much a perfect female.

And when we are talking females, don't forget, statistically speaking your women are second after Greek women in being chaste and faithful in the whole Europe.

My ancestors raided Milan and I understand why.

Still inferior to us

You are definitely first when it comes to painting and sculpture. No one else can touch you.

You come second in music. The Germans/Austrians have you beat there.

You're pretty good in literature: Dante is one of the three or four greatest poets ever. Your other poets and novelists are good although I think the Russians and the English have you beat in the novel department.

Philosophy? Sorry, the Greeks, the Germans, and the French have you beat there.

Cooking? You rank up there, just below the French.

Science? Pretty good (Galileo, Fermi), but again the Germans have you beat there. Also the Americans have you beat...for once.

Mongols are

youtu.be/v4xZUr0BEfE

Read the lyrics. Only based people left on earth

based and redpilled, besides that acoustic reddit spacing

No french aren't better at food.

Yes

Attached: 1537114379782.png (500x500, 156K)

>that she is pretty much a perfect female.
based
>My ancestors raided Milan
literally wut?

Attached: monteriggioni.jpg (1400x700, 315K)

Italian-NW European mixes are the master race
Don’t at me

Based and italopilled

Reddit spacing is just a meme, Czechbro.

>it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assedio_di_Milano_(1162)

Yes.

>best food
Not even your monks produce their own food any longer. Who are you kidding? When was the last time you just walked and picked some figs on the way? You even know that feel?

I think they are. Personally, my favorite cuisines are French, Chinese, and Indian. But Italian is very good, too.

She still looks pretty good now considering she's in her 50's, but I'm pretty sure her milk has gone bad at this point

I want to timewarp back to 1986 and preg her repeatedly.

You guys are in the running, sure.

No sorry mehmet. You aren’t French.

She was best looking at 2000s. Jesus Christ, her in Irréversible. Just perfect.

Roman(ITA) women are quite hot as kawaii also.

Attached: 780c6ca.jpg (252x252, 18K)

>muh lumières

I heard they are good allies and excellent in modern warfare.

youtu.be/2R9Qiej-Tqo

only celto-Italians and Tuscan-Romans are superior, southern italian are Punic-tier

shitalians are not white.

Reminder: Most Italians are 10% nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=roeKtHFlxYI

Italy wasnt Italy until 1861 when house savoy claimed it. You're taking credit for a hodge-podge of many different entities

wog chicks love sucking my BIG WHITE COCK.
u mad mario????

Attached: 1547117526324.png (362x259, 156K)

do you take German mutts who accept they will always be foreigners but just want to integrate into a functional European society with a clear national identity and rich history?

Love Italians my man, but unless you sort out your 1.1 birth rate, there isn't going to be an Italy in a few decades.

>Whiter than you, Muhammad.

you settled all of your best retired veteran soldiers, the ones smartest and strongest enough to survive 16+ years of military service in spain and gaul while leaving behind your slaves and serfs.

surprise, western europe rocketed off and italy's been a shithole ever since.

I want to cum just looking at her.

Half of your country is worse than dogshit. Seperate from them and then we will talk.

pic related was last year
I would still unironically give a limb to fug her

Attached: 4145427-Monica-Bellucci-550x545.jpg (550x545, 38K)

I'm not Italian, but I have to agree. Italians have the greatest sense of aesthetics on earth. I wouldn't agree though that Italians are the best at food, wine, and women, or writing, or music. Pretty much all European Latins are good at that. It's in designing objects of beauty that Italians surprass everybody else.

Attached: 1518199341686.jpg (712x1024, 84K)

hitler no it's not true

That and the moor nigger DNA had not poisoned the majority of the population to the degree it has poisoned them now, it was the fucking renaissance, they were white then.

they just copied the greeks.

Sicilians are greco-punic, not Italians

monica belucci is a fucking goddess

i still jackoff to scenes of her in matrix reloaded good god the way her dress hugs her perfect bod always cum hard as fuck

They did not.

>next door neighbors
>somehow midgets compared to our 180 average height

Guess they missed the Dinaric train.

She's 54, so you need to account for 54 years of Italians with nigger DNA fucking and spreading that nigger gene. It's even worse now.

white, based and redpilled

>twitter.com/CosmoDiGirolamo/status/1083203772275478528?s=19
Italy is beautiful still but it's been heading downhill for a long time. Maybe they are turning it around now but the jury is out.

yeah, you guys are pretty based desu i like you

No the people in Bolzano and Trento are 190 cm average height. Italy is very divided genetically. Not a lot of mixing surprisingly.

you are right indeed, still (if for southerns) there have always been a communion of interests and the knowledge of being italians
all those wars bvetween Florence, Siena, Venice, Genoa, Rome etc were out exactly of the communal understanding of the shared ancestry

Attached: liguria_genova_via_garibaldi.jpg (996x664, 97K)

based and redpilled

I want to timewarp back to 1986 and have a year-long threesome with Monica Bellucci and Nigella Lawson. UNNNNNNNGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Every thing they learned from us, they used it respectfully to go further.

What about Latin? Not Copied, based-on.

for one thing the statue you posted is german so you don't know shit what you're talking about

roman architecture and sculpting is ripped from greece, much of the most famous roman statues surviving into the modern day are literally roman copies of greek statues that are centuries older. this isn't really disputed. romans had a lot of originality particularly in their military but it was not in their aesthetic.

Attached: 377.jpg (3578x2045, 1.43M)

She still has fucking great figure even today, would hit that without a second of a thought too. Every self-respecting white male in this planet should acknowledge that his greatest life regret is not having at least five strong sons with someone like that.

No we are but I’ve screwed a few Italians and I have a son in Italy.

>Are italians the best people to ever have graced earth with their presence?
no, we the upper caste hindus are.

So you would just rub your micro penis all over them why they giggled and poke fun at you or what? Explain this tiny Doc Brown.

Are Italians the worst allies ever made ?

>people

first step to be loved by italians: try to speak them language even if it's shit tier.
we will laugh our asses off from the wrong gendered pronounces and shit but we will be ready to accept you as one of us and defend you as you were born here if we see you want to integrate.
instead,go to a gelato parlour (out of the Garda/Verona region) and speak deutch and we will hate you with no reserves

Attached: cono_gelato.jpg (638x311, 144K)

>mentions Macchiavelli instead of Evola
pleb

Attached: 1542923183018.jpg (572x501, 92K)

>upper caste hindus
You mean the white speck on top of chicken shit? LMFAO curry nigger.

russia made a pretty bad mistake in their choice of allies once

The Greeks invented sex
Italians invented sex with women

romans were just as gay as greeks, what are you talking about

ItalyBros have some sexy guns too

You're the one who's the typical dumb fuck ignorant American, conflating Romans with Italians, lolololololo.....It's not the same. I posted that picture simply because I like it and not as an example of an Italian sculpture.

Also, you are probably a buthurt Greek that has to ride on the coattails of Italian achievements in order to give himself some pride points. It's not the same, not even during Roman times did the Greeks compare to Romans, and much less after the fall of the Roman Empire and the subsequent development of what came to be the Italian state.

Italians = Not Greeks

>it's actually an Italian and not a Jersey shore American making these threads for once
Weird.

It's a close contest.
The greeks were the parent that lived to see the child surpass them.
Happy to carry both greek and italian blood, regardless.

yeah there's a theory Jesus Christ to be just the cult of Julius Caesar by the palestine veterans.
long story short, it's based on similarities between the stories (Caesar cross the Rubicon, Jesus the Jordan, Jesus is betrayed, Caesar is betrayed, also it seems there was a roman custom of building life size wax mock up of great men when died, thus the "resurrection" etc..)

All those things happened when the Siculo-neapolitans were an irrelevant minority completely stranger to any of the 'italian' achievements you listed.

In the current year, 'italy' is a Siculo-neapolitan dominated state where Lombards and Tuscans are fastly ethnically replaced and lead to extincion.

So 'italy' is simply becoming a dirty, chaotic, corrupted, sterile wasteland inhabited by low IQ, half jewish Siculo-neapolitans.

Attached: siculo-neapolitans-vs-latinos-math.jpg (1024x520, 80K)

Either you have achievements of your own, or you don't. Italians are not Greeks.

i want her to drag her ass all over my body the way a dogs drags their across the carpet

You know you're not getting the virgins.

Well, by that standard, English is a Greek invention.
Focus.

Attached: 1492329991609.jpg (500x334, 44K)

>in designing objects of beauty that Italians surprass everybody else.
agree
we do immortal piece of aestethic without even trying

How do we fix Italy's aging population lads after the dumb migrants are expelled. Serious suggestions.

Lowering taxes to attract high IQ jobs and young people?

Government gibs and housing to ethnic Italian couples having +2 babies?

Attached: 1480085132267.jpg (800x1162, 150K)

>It's not the same, not even during Roman times did the Greeks compare to Romans
you talk of ignorance and say things like this? comical. literally nobody claims the greeks compared to romans during roman times. are you fucking serious? you know nothing of antiquity, greek culture peaked centuries before the roman republic was even a thing.
>Italians = Not Greeks
lmao what who's saying they are what's wrong with you

what the fuck. I don't have a single ounce of greek or roman blood in my body to my knowledge, I just like history and study it. apparently you don't...

No, I would insert my 6.5" penis in their vaginas repeatedly over the course of an entire year. The object would be to inseminate them as often and as vigorously as possible. I would hope they'd get wet and moan instead of giggling at my penis, but even if they giggled, that wouldn't affect my throbbing boner.

you are not even related to the ancient romans, you ugly mulatto shitalian

>Marconi
>>invent radio signal
WRONG. Nikola Tesla invented the first radio and submitted his patent at least three years before Marconi. There is a lot of evidence that Marconi actually stole his design from Tesla.

who's saying they are? they learned a hell of a lot from the greeks though, just like the germans learned a hell of a lot from the romans, and the greeks learned a hell of a lot from the middle east and north africans.

Why not resurrect a good tradition of Czech female-taking raids? We did that together with Germans last time, but seeing their absolute state now, we can manage alone just fine.

>Patenting electromagnetic waves

lmao

Sailing was invented by the Egyptians for example, which we had trade deals and stuff.

Tesla patented the first radio, Marconi stole the design for the first radio.

yes, I believe it comes down to the fact that every italian when facing death start thinking about missing all the perfect climate, the patrician lifestyle and thus realize dying for wahtever cause that isn't his immediate family is BS, when people like you might probably think about some ugly ass retard shithole you have to go back when finished fighting so death isn't so terrible on your eyes.
just a theory but still..

Mate, you can't patent a radio. It's literally just modulation of electromagnetic waves. That's like patenting boiling water.

dude you are a showin off faggot, go fuck yourself
also we are not white, not even european and we are a cucked as the rest of the west
nigerian mafia has cucked out our own mafia
fuck off faggot

have to reproduce - that's where you are failing miserably Guido. I love Italy and your culture, please don't let it die.

You made a post stating Roman culture is an extension of Greek culture, this is nonsense. Roman culture contained elements of Greek culture, but it was not a copy of it. The Romans had their own sense of aesthetics, quite distinct from the Greeks.

Anyways, that doesn't even matter. Modern Italy is the result of the fall of the Roman Empire, and then the adoption of Catholicism, plus Latin Alphabet, Italian Republics, Papal state, German Emperors, Normans, Napoleonic invasions, Renaissance, and so on. What does Greece have to do with that? Literally, nothing.

of course

forza bros

this. We are subhuman

true
>have to shot
>Beretta
it's like we do timeless beauty without even thinking about it, just out of the blue BAM, here's another masterpiece for the world to be a bit less barbaric

no, not subhumans
just not white

Yes, of course, Europeans learned from one another. However, after the rise of the west, and the stagnation of the East, the two went their quite distinct separate ways.

you are so effeminate that i am disgusted

no I didn't, I said the romans copied greek architecture and sculpting, which isn't even disputed. I can't take you seriously at all after you said
>not even during Roman times did the Greeks compare to Romans
literally betrays you as being completely ignorant of antiquity. like, you don't even know the timetable you are working with, some of the most basic shit. you are a pseud.
>what does greece have to do with that?
the roman empire likely would have never existed in the first place if not for greece, so a lot.

shitalians are both non white and subhuman

Why are you attacking your fellow non-whites? Italians and Irish should be bros.