NYC was crime ridden shithole back in 70's, 80's and early 90's, now it's one of the safest city in the US

NYC was crime ridden shithole back in 70's, 80's and early 90's, now it's one of the safest city in the US

What can't be same done with Chicago, Philadephia and other big cities?

Attached: 24005685737_6d15dcc2e7_o.jpg (1000x639, 392K)

Inner city New York is all white. The co-op scheme keeps rats out of residential buildings.

To get approved and become a property owner in Manhattan, you have to show your income and entire financial history. It then gets sent to a (((board))) for approval. If you're approved, you purchase shares in the corporation that owns it and you technically "own" the apartment. The HOA bill is around $1-2k a month which covers your property taxes.

Income requirements for approval tend to be 6+ figures, pretty much no shitskin or even whites can afford that. Cops are on every corner patroling and ready to blast your head off if you do anything remotely shady. City authorities arrest homeless, interrogate them if they have a relative on the West Coast and if they do, give them one-way bus tickets. Are you rich? If not get fucked!

Attached: Quotshekel+grubberquot+_395788eb1f2d4403b283c95eace18cce.jpg (500x782, 117K)

They did it by systematically oppressing the blacks, imprisoning and disarming them. Now that they stopped things are getting bad again.

interesting

when did they start this policy btw?

I heard on JRE that in the 90's they started to clean up the city (removing Graffiti, closing broken in windows and generally cleaning trash) because apperantley when we are surrounded by a bad Enviroment we tend to act worse and less civilized

Attached: uHNnE7Y.jpg (640x894, 63K)

These

why don't other cities try to do the same?

9/11 happened and turned new york into a police state. you should see some of the things our police have, it feels like being occupied sometimes. it always makes me chuckle whenever there's a mass shooting in bumfuck, east dakota, the NYPD insists on mobilizing hundreds of SWAT officers to stand around with their thumbs up their ass.

They could start cleaning the cities but enforcing a system like the co-op building ownership will be met with a lot of opposition from different NGOs and other groups who will scream "RACISMMMM!!!!!!" or "OPPRESSION!!!!".

Also this . Having good police deployment helps.

The only locations where this could be done now is in east asian cities where they dont care about what some idiot lefties scream about.

It is happening very slowly in Detroit and New Orleans.....

BASICALLY all we have to do is just buy up property and actually fix it up. After enough gentrification tax rate spikes, niggers move out cause they can no longer afford it.

You sell to even richer yuppies who now desire to be in the area. Make a nice retirement/investment nest egg.

>detroit and new orleans

Do you mean that it should reach the bottom first?

Yeah because it's more affordable, then the turnaround happens faster. Cause more white people in droves.

I go to Manhattan a couple times a year and I honestly like seeing the cops on the street everywhere. None of them look like they're itching to ruin your day just for existing, whereas in my city further down the coast you don't see cops nearly as often, but every time you do they've got their bulky tactical vests on and don't deal with the public nearly as well.

>now it's one of the safest city in the US

What?

Attached: 1546893824325.gif (446x469, 1.46M)

it is, yes

they choke a nigger to death for selling loose cigarettes to evade paying sales tax in new york.
new york cops brought the peace but putting the boot down on nig hoods, and are able to act police state-tier to keep it that way. it only turns to shit again if rich liberals cry about racism and then they realize the error of their ways when "diversity" comes to them since they never thought they'd be the ones getting ENRICHED when they threw a tantrum to have it.

No it isn’t

this with the slight addendum
>Inner City New York is all (((White)))
its not called Jew york for nothing
t.ex new yorker

just say: gentrification
or more appropiate: gentrilefication

This. Guiliani also helped by busing the homeless to New Jersey, and upstate and allowing Trump and other Real Estate moguls to gentrify the fuck out of it.

Attached: Rudragpic.png (363x275, 135K)

While many middle and lower class whites fled NYC in the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s, the high-end stuck around because there was work to do. Further, all of those white people moved to the suburbs and still participate and work in the city. Philadelphia is now on the rise for similar reasons. They have a bigger nigger problem than NYC, however, and far weaker ability to draw in good people. The more capable people in Philly just move to NYC.

this
t. former prospect heights resident

The kike is ignorant as fuck. This describes purchasing a particular kind of place in a particular neighborhood.

The ONLY thing that prevents this from happening are shitty urban public schools. Find an alternative an whites will own the cities in less than a decade.

Makes sense

Safest city my ass. That's all bullshit. They can only say that because of the crime to population ratio. There is still a ton of fucking violent crime in jew york. And I dont blame them. I'd act like a fucking animal too if I lived in that shit hole. Currently residing in god country. North Carolina.

Too many niggers.

ok

The reason why is because it became super expensive. Expensive = less niggers and undesirables.

Did anyone actually look up what guys like Ed Koch and Rudy Giuliani did to make NYC safe? Hint: everything BLM complains about today.
“Broken Windows” policing, aggressive enforcement of low level crimes like public urination/fare jumping/public intox, Stop-and-Frisk, they put the ORDER in law and order one chokehold at a time. It was a manmade miracle that could never be repeated today because the public has had 4 decades of low crime and civic peace.

I don't feel unsafe anywhere in Manhattan. It's so sterilized

Gentrification has somewhat made up for the loss of the highly proactive policing that turned the city around enough for obnoxious hipsters to move in.

NYC is under military occupation lol.
I saw armed military guards everywhere last time i was there.

Because "stop and frisk" and tough crime laws are racist and unfairly target minorities. That's sarcasm for you retards that never seem to get it.

Because the NYPD are better armed and organised than most armies and there is a camera on every corner.

>all-white
you mean all-jewish.

TPTB don't mind NYC having hardcore policing policies because it's the hub of the chosenites. Safe streets for me, but not for thee, goy.

>now it's one of the safest city in the US
LMAO yeah now you just have aggressive PCP high niggers shoving their nigger mix tapes in your face at every corner, some of which can get violent if you're rude back. So yeah, safe as long as you cuck yourself to the niggers all over the place.

So you guys wait till the last minute to drop the "passive-aggressive indifference" thing every single time? That's like, your thing?

Attached: 239058095321.jpg (250x388, 123K)

>because apperantley when we are surrounded by a bad Enviroment we tend to act worse and less civilized

Wrong, that's not how it worked. What happened was they started cracking down on more minor crimes and shoving those people in jails. Because the people who commit the more petty crimes are also more likely to be the ones committing more serious crimes, the crime rates of major stuff went down as well.

In other words, they looked for any excuse they could to get as many niggers off the streets and locked up. And it worked.

It was the final nail in the coffin.
The crime reform did a lot, but it ultimately wouldn't have mattered if the same shitty people remained in NYC. Making neighborhoods more appealing one by one allowed for gentrification to start sorely but expand rapidly, which in turn made the city universally more safe. Also the spike in tourism and foreign investment around the world contributed to the rise in cost which helped push undesirables out. Unfortunately it is far too expensive a city now, but at least it's safe.

Nothing compared to how armed Paris and Rome seemed last time I went.
The difference is that the New York police department is effective. European police? Well... laughable at best.

depends
some small sections of Manhattan gets a little sketchy but if you're in any of the main arteries or close enough the city is pretty safe at any hour

Not true, they still have some of the finest criminals on earth. If you park your car on the street for any length of time your radio go bye bye, steering wheel bye bye, tires and rims bye bye. Got anything else valuable inside. It used to just be Italian/Irish/Jewish mafias too, but now is full fledged with the addition of Chinese and Russians. The city that never sleeps for a reason.

sure, if you're south of park slope, east of crown heights, or in brighton beach. Otherwise it's fucking disney world. Lived in NYC for years and the shadiest thing to ever happen was I was walking around bushwick at 2 AM and these group of mexicans jump-scared me and a buddy of mine. Pretty funny in hindsight.

Blacks don't really wanna fuck with whites, really. Most of it is black on black crime.

Neutron bombs and Whites only resettlement

To answer your question, OP, I think the solution for Chicago is incentive for the gentrification of south of the loop. Less and less millennials want to live in the cookie cutter suburbs, where the only "culture" there is Applebees and Starbucks. I can realistically see neighborhoods south of the loop/north of Evergreen Park/Beverley become more and more white. This happened in Williamsburg, Crown Heights, and Park Slope in Brooklyn during the mid-to-late 2000's and is currently happening in Bushwick.

The first people to start gentrification are usually the gays, followed by artists/performers with trust funds, followed by techies.

The problem with the south side of Chicago is lack of police presence. The more they police, the more blacks and liberal whites fight back. Cops just plain don't really get involved unless there's an active report or a murder.

I wish the "adventurous" white people who went and bought houses in detroit did the same thing just on the south side of Chicago.