MacKenzie, 48, would be entitled to half of the 54-year-old Amazon CEO’s estimated net worth of $137 billion

>MacKenzie, 48, would be entitled to half of the 54-year-old Amazon CEO’s estimated net worth of $137 billion

Why is this allowed? Why is money just given to women because reasons?

Attached: 0109-jeff-mackenzie-bezos-getty-7.jpg (728x567, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

repeal.io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i cant picture jeff bezos engaging in sexual intercourse with a human being

just let it happen, she will become the richest woman in the world, thats funny right

He walks into any Amazon warehouse he likes and fucks the female staff infront of everyone. Thats the next big scandel.

American courts suck. What does that have to do with wymyn?

She sacrificed her ability to found a multi-hundred billion dollar company when she agreed to marry him and raise his kids. She deserves compensation for all that hard work.

she sucked his dick, so he she owns him.....kind of like the curse of the vampire...

why is it allowed? because Bezos is a fag and Heaven wants to cut his cheating ass down to size

just don't follow in those footsteps

>wants to liquidate his money either because he thinks his shares have gone as high as they'll go or because he wants to move the investment into one of his other companies with more growth opportunity
>can't pull out shares otherwise you'll cause every other investor to panic and pull theirs out and ruin your company overnight
>have your wife '''divorce''' you and she can liquidate half your shares without raising an eyebrow

Don't need to be a fucking genius to work it out.

Attached: 1506740204685.jpg (2492x1448, 698K)

Men are low class beings in today's world. Worth less than dirt

Attached: ff.jpg (882x876, 451K)

because the state can fuck you as it pleases. it's the most powerful entity.

youre gonna feel like a genius too once your wife liquidates half your shares, cuck

She's going to get paid out entirely in AMZN stock so they have the pretense to liquidate massive quantities of it before this tech bubble truly pops. This is all a charade.

>implying divorce is not enough to cause panic
smugpepe.jpg

Yup, just like the ENRON guy.

I also believe this is the reason too. Men with power and money cheating is nothing new. I'm sure this is all ruse to liquidate assets it's not like Bezos needs all the money and he seems like a man that has great foresight. He might see his company hitting a wall.

The 2019 stock market crash That's been predicted by man who got the 2008 recession on the money. I'm sure this event will start the crash.

All according to plan

Attached: C31FDC5D-C05C-448A-8D3F-EBAB5064A57B.jpg (750x563, 43K)

Because we allowed women to vote. Repeal the 19th.

repeal.io

this is an insider trading maneuver. an exec at Enron did the same thing. Sell before the market crashes

If he made the money whilst they were married it's legit for her to get the cash. Also the other way too.

>Not wanting to see Bezos taking for every dime he has
Does she have kids that she can succ him dry for child support with too?

She probably get into an 'accident' soon enoough

>i cant picture jeff bezos engaging in sexual intercourse with a human being
You can replace Jeff Bezos with 95% of humanity in that statement and it still holds true. I can't picture the lady who delivers my mail getting long dicked by her husband and swallowing his nut, but it probably happens.

I want to fuck her so bad

Never Going To Happen

99.99 percent of Anons

At that level of wealth both their personal lives are basically structured like corporations already. As soon as it looked like they were going to split up her staff started getting together with her lawyers to work out how they would go about receiving his assets.

Please God
Post her MILF nudes

Is she attractive?

This.
Retard normies can't comprehend good business opportunities.
>dur he lose munny
You spend money to make money.

Attached: 1501813903852.jpg (664x689, 72K)

not a single mail delivery lady on this garbage planet is attractive, user.

all just a ploy so she can shell billions of dollars to jewish charities without it being directly connected to bezos

she also deserves the right to live the life of a billionaires wife that she has become accustomed to. if you say thats stupid because 25 years ago she married a poor man and was only a millionaires wife until 2010 then you're a bogit.

Unfortunately this is most likely gonna happen. As much as I wanna see bezos burn, people like him and Zuckerberg are very good at "transferring" money

The system is unfair and prone to gross extremes, but I can’t help take pleasure in this liberal asshole getting taken.

Attached: B4553C59-A704-41D4-8CC1-1652C6E066BD.jpg (754x1024, 99K)

Who

Attached: BBPJZma.jpg (624x327, 27K)

Because he married her 25 years ago, as someone who was alive and remembers the world 25 years ago I'll tell you know some shit.

1. Amazon wasn't even Amazon yet it was cadabra, founded in 1994, after he married his wife in 1993.
2. No one used Amazon
3. The internet was still dial up
4. Amazon didn't make any money, it lost money for many years
5. The tech bust was just about to occur
6. Internet companies were a joke
7. The internet wasn't taken seriously

Bezos will probably make all that back in just a few years and then some. The woman will just sit on it or squander it away in "charities" or "causes".

They had no assets when they married. They were poor. Everything earned in the marriage is subject to communal property laws in Washington state. Lots of states are this way. Remember prenups only apply to assets PRIOR to the marriage. Even if he had a prenup it would be with regards to like $0. Courts will clearly say she is entitled to half.

>the richest man in the world cant stop his wife from leaving him
>the most handsome and successful actors in the world cant stop their wives from leaving them
>these highly successful self made men lose half of everything
fuck marriage

Because adultery is degenerate nignog behaviour that must be punished. If not jail then losing this much of your fortune shoul suffice

Half of that goes to the lawyers

there should be a limit to what somebody gets when more than a BILLION dollars is involve but not fucking HALF

Lol the latina meme was my best meme so far.

shouldnt have cheated

He got married knowing full well the consequences of divorce
He cheated on his wife of 25 years. She’s entitled to half

Attached: 73B3E3AA-6D3C-473D-9526-2D4C0ED23DB9.png (780x496, 64K)

I dunno. It almost happened with the Presidency.

Attached: 1532231989572.jpg (600x360, 109K)

>take off piece of jewelry
>become richest woman in the world

Attached: 1547091293795.gif (171x172, 962K)

Always amazed at how people against "female genital mutilation" can literally switch on a dime to support male circumcision.

Both should be illegal in my humble, consistent, opinion

>richest woman in the world just by divorcing a man
Yah real funny

I want to go plant my seed in Mackenzie now

Marriage is a partnership. He wouldn't have made any of that money if she weren't at home bitching at him for nonsense and wiping feces into her increasingly droopy cunt.

Someone get me the top-100 wealthiest women.
I wanna see how far down the list you have to go before you reach someone that actually worked for it

Attached: 30.jpg (633x640, 51K)

How isn't Bezo's best friend unilaterally hiring a uh "consultant" to remove the claim against him?

A shovel behind the shead is cheaper than a lawyer and settlement.

Off the bitch with an elite contractor and save 68.5 Billion....
On the plus no one could prove you did it and it would send a strong message to greedy bitches.

Attached: 1528172955751.jpg (720x833, 27K)

She deserves every dime she gets. Don’t cheat on your wife.

She took his dick while he was still "poor." She gave him 3 white sons.

She's taking half of his shit.

>net worth of 137 billion
why is THIS allowed

>American courts
its not just america
its bongland and upside down bongland
also most of yourpoor
its lots of places
quit being an ignorant ngger

I read his "sexts" in that middle aged pedo voice they use in to catch a predator:

"I'd like to tuck you in tonight"

"Lol ok"

Throwing away billions for some border jumping cunt, though, very BAKA

because he broke the marriage by cheating

Why doesn't he just get her to "commit suicide", the elite don't follow the same laws as the rest of us.

That is such bullshit. Women can't have both equal rights and be treated as helpless babies in divorce.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 12.05.25 PM.png (638x646, 431K)

Because some people are smarter than you, faggot

have you seen who he cheated on MacKenzie with? that thing doesn't look human.

nice plebit meme fagot

But it works both ways.
If you were married to Sheryl Sandberg or Alice Walton or Jackie Mars and she cheated on you and you divorced, you'd be an instant billionaire, too.

Attached: money-stacks.jpg (420x274, 83K)

>be super rich
>get married
>trust woman
>no prenup
fucking retard deserves it

Attached: 1533344450408.png (498x467, 17K)

Because men are cucked to pussy, and will castrate themselves to lick a bitch's cunt at this point.
Men are pathetic and let women shit all over them

Yeah, assuming that family court isn't run by bitter feminists, which it is

"She grew accustomed to a certain lifestyle, while sacrificing her own future, to be your wife. Thus, she is entitled to maintain that lifestyle at your continued expense. *Slams Gavel* Pay her half!"
It's all about her "sacrifice" and growing accustomed to a certain lifestyle.

I’m not a fan of older ladies but I’d certainly tough it out for a taste of that fortune.

No, you'd be suicides by two bullets to the back of the head.

Adulterers get the rope too. This is the only case I agree with, and in reality, alimony should be punitive for adultery, or abuse. It should also be taken away from an adulterer or abuser, but this isn't the case.

The guy fucked his best friend's wife. Fuck him and I hope this destroys Amazon.

She gave birth to and raised his 4 children

He cheated on her. He didn't have a pre-nup, and got married in a 50/50 split divorce law state

Don't feel sorry for him.

I support her claim to his money to fuck over Amazon. Jeff Bezos is a Feminist so he agrees to this too.

Attached: Jeff Bezos and the 70 Billion Dollar Blowjob.jpg (1200x900, 148K)

Men are increasingly described in the worst possible ways by society.

Despite the merits and God-given grace that everyone has recieved.

Maybe it's because we're not sexy in a bikini. I shit you not.

Agree 100%

The ENRON guy, retard

this faggot threw away half his fortune for some used up pussy lmao fuck him. also, he's still a multimillionaire so calm down you salty incel pos. kys

Maybe you're not

Can't there be ANYTHING to discourage the busting up of a marriage? I mean if there's some consequences for walking away from a wife and in most cases children maybe this would give pause or be enough for some to reconsider maybe even patch things up.

this

THIS.

To cheat on his wife with this plastic globina DAMN

>If you were married to Sheryl Sandberg
you'd be dead under somewhat suspicious circumstances

Damn what's up with her neck?

Getting half of $137 billion for doing what exactly?

Extremely painful for you Jeff. She was planning this for a very long time.

Being a satanic, baby-foreskin-eating piece of shit will impair reason, which is divine.

The legal system is so fucked. It makes zero sense.
There isn't a single woman in all of history who could make half of Bezos' networth in her entire lifetime.
The logic you have to use to come to the conclusion that half of his money belongs to her is nonexistant, no logic whatsoever.

You could maybe make a reasonable argument that a woman should receive some alimony from the man so she can pay for the children. Maybe the woman quit her job because of the man, so the man pays her a few months of an average salary to make up for it and get her back on her feet, but fucking millions? Hundreds of millions? Billions?
This is fucking clown world.

bunch of incels in this thread
you value money over family
you got kiked beyond comprehension

>bunch of incels in this thread
What gave it away?

You can avoid it very easily with a pre-nuptual agreement. Then, you decide what happens in a divorce, up to and including the woman getting nothing.

Bezos was too lazy to make one, so it defaults to the law of the state he got married in (Washington), which is 50/50 split

So fuck him. He cheated on the mother of his 4 children (who married him way before he was rich) with his best friend's wife. Bezos is a piece of shit, don't feel bad for him.

MacKenzie is hot as fuck, especially for her age. How the fuck did that cuck beta manlet marry her before he was rich?

I agree and updated the meme

Attached: IMG_5426.jpg (882x876, 149K)

>You can avoid it very easily with a pre-nuptual agreement.

Attached: good one.jpg (625x626, 33K)

This isn't about feeling bad for someone or blaming someone for being too lazy to do proper paperwork. The law is fucked, period.
It doesn't matter if Bezos wrote a marriage contract on used toilet paper or if Bezos raped 6 gorrilion kids, the wife shouldn't receive 50% of his networth under any circumstances, period.
There is no argument anyone can make to say that someone should get billions of dollars for nothing. People joke about how she is getting paid billions for sucking his cock, but she's not even getting paid for that. She is getting paid for nothing.
Every judge who look at the laws in the US and says ''yep, nothing wrong here, let's enforce this'' should be hanged. They betray their nation by putting pieces of paper over their own people.