Soo I just experienced that women in their late 20s who haven't got a child or a stable relationship are getting really...

Soo I just experienced that women in their late 20s who haven't got a child or a stable relationship are getting really desperate.

I feel like women live the life until they are 25 after which if they haven't secured a husband they are pretty much fucked.

Is this accurate?

I realize now that to be a man is truly glorious.

Attached: 1544710685483.jpg (960x1280, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ycaEC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, your value as a male in the dating pool continues to increase until you're 50, while females drop in value sharply after 25. Welcome to gender dynamics.

They are even more picky then because of the things you just wrote.

Male dating value. Aha sure.

Are you a female btw? You seem kind of butthurt

yeah its mostly true. a womans value is her looks and fertility. always has been, always will be. the career types who forego a normal female existence in favor of becoming senior vice executive of human resources end up eaten by their cats when they collapse and die and no other human is around.

One user summed it up well, which is male Relationship value substantially increases, but Sexual value remains relatively the same, may increase or decrease slightly. Women can keep on fucking plenty of men, but their relationship value diminishes greatly after 23 IMO.

This is true. I used a dating site for awhile since the age of 23...im not 30 and some of those dumb whores are STILL on there. Ive messaged girls at age 23 and it was VERY slim id get a reply..messaged them now and they are all too happy to reply. Although ive noticed alot of girls also get shitty and bitchy after 30 and some just give up at all about having kids and go the wine aunt route

Attached: 3GUOoIw.jpg (500x282, 18K)

Worse.

a switch literally flicks in their heads at 27

then they stop being the fake cute sweet bullshit and they go full merc trying to snare a sucker for marriage, kids, and therefore financial security for life.

They look for their second dad. It's sick I know, but that's how they think.

A Jew?

a gypsy?

A Poo?

The wall is real

Attached: 1546862510384.jpg (924x644, 104K)

Well the good think is that guys have much more time to settle down. You can raise your sexual value in your mid 20s or something and start fucking younger women. And settle with a young hotie eventually

a paralyzed pansexual japanese nigger?

feminine penis detected

Only women do that in your country? Here it happens to both of us because it's a fucked thing for everybody. The teenage girls of now won't find you attractive when they reach 25 and you're already almost 40. Just find a good woman of similar age and start a family as soon as possible. That's a piece of advice I give you. I've seen too much people over 33 with 0 kids and single, and they still postpose this stuff, waiting for a miracle perhaps or enjoying life like teenagers (smoking and drinking heavily, which makes them look way older).

Attached: 1546648392640.png (650x758, 646K)

A tranny? Show bobs and dik pls

>They look for their second dad. It's sick I know, but that's how they think.
I don't think that's sick. It's just sick that the norm in our culture today is for them to whore around for a decade before this.

I admire her for managing to keep it up until 31

Thats funny, once my ex turned 27 she cheated on me with an ex that cheated on her and now plan to marry him (while taking care of a kid he had when cheating on her)

Fuckin sluts

>the career types who forego a normal female existence in favor of becoming senior vice executive of human resources

More like, front line employee or first level manager because they don't want to make hard decisions or work 80 hour weeks even though they don't have children. Generally speaking obviously

both men and women have problem related to their biological gender and how they live their life because of it. There's nothing better about being a man or a woman or in-between or neither.

*problems

I think it is literally BUT HURT onions boy

Fuck off roastie

>le everything is the same

Attached: 1536488912137.jpg (640x480, 55K)

Women are subconsciously feeling the upcoming major recession and they are desperately looking for a man

Also women are just plain fucking dumb. Ive never met a more idiotic, attention seeking, illogical thing on this earth

Attached: 1540698284553.jpg (533x800, 163K)

>Is this accurate?
They literally beg for sperm.

archive.fo/ycaEC

as a man you gotta put up with a bunch of fucking shit from all sides but at least at the end of the day you still got a dick and roll out of bed not needing to put on any makeup

I didn't say that. I said it doesn't matter if you're either gender because you'll always have problem because of it specific to those gender if you don't comply to your biological programming. Hence lonely permavirgin men and women who rode the cock coursel but are left empty or without children.

Average marriage age 34

Which one did you use? Blackpeoplemeet?

Lmao she left you to raise another woman's child with her cheating ex haha, how much of a shitty person are you

what was it 100 years ago? 200? Cuck

Mommy issues? You need to be +18 to post in this site. Or at least a leave a greentext telling us the story of how your first and only gf cheated on you and now you are bitter and autistic.

Attached: 1547032655920.png (500x490, 201K)

This generation is fucked, modt white women will never have kids and the tiny percentage of them who will, will only have one or two kids

It's over

Invest in cat food stock market and beer

I can't even write.

Attached: AE7CHpM.jpg (439x461, 30K)

Betcha you're regretting your moobs now don't ya

You are so right. Average women borns with around 300 000-450 000 eggs, and by the age of 20, half of that are goners, and by the age of 30 only 10% remains and around 40 only 2% are found some of them. They are desperately because they want to fight against the natural biological clock and the time they lost while roasting around.

average first childbirth age 28.4

Can confirm women want a man not an immature boy to fuck them,
In fact I’m deciding whether to go for a random fuck tonight. I do private security and investigating shit and similar, got a job on tonight in the middle of nowhere at 2am that should only take an hour but which I have to do. I also live in a different middle of nowhere countryside setting and would need to get to the city to get laid then get home again (never piss on your own doorstep lads, you’ll learn that if you’re shagging a lot of women - it’s better not to take them home unless you enjoy insane amounts of trouble). It’s a lot of hassle. Lots of getting changed. Wondering whether to go in a brothel just so I’m not wasting time. It only costs the same as a motel room anyway, and it’s a similar result as a hook up, ie me fucking a grill who’s turning herself out. There’s a brothel about six miles from my place. Going to check it out now and see which girls are available tonight.

Attached: DE088DCA-2240-4218-AADD-D8861444D717.jpg (750x1334, 186K)

grounds for divorce

>Brrrmmpfff
*sniff snort*

Attached: brapf.webm (700x540, 721K)

I’m 30 women are still ignoring me and my dating profile gets no attention

Attached: 6873F3F7-7D73-42D2-B0C4-B75A01592442.jpg (250x250, 7K)

PLS explain your picture

wow

Attached: 1542664243137.jpg (737x700, 65K)

Which dating website are you using? Can you offer the security they're looking for and it it clear from your profile?

LMAO this is my favorite Jow Forums cope. Thinking young fertile women will want anything to do with dirty old men. They're as deluded as the strong career women who think they can have it all.

Deep down you know I'm right. But call me a roastie or cuck anyway.

Stop being ugly and boring maybe

Go be a homo some place else.

being a man = expandable

being a woman above the age of 24 and alone = mental illness.

This is a bot and it's advertising it's brothel.

>in-between or neither
Those options don’t exist.

First day on the internet huh ? well get a load of this, mind blown ?

Attached: nanna.jpg (300x168, 5K)

The best thing is they start freezing them when they're already at a higher chance of being infertile, Kek.
Freedom and rights were a mistake. Keep your conservative peers and family away from liberal women (the most clueless to natural laws).
As they die out, they will try to corrupt as many happy people they can. The only sight of a normal family and a fulfilled wife causes them physical pain.

yes, very first day

Attached: 1526581582096.gif (633x600, 176K)

>illogical
It’s your butthurt sperged out personality that’s the problem.

That's quite the brapper. Where do I get one of those?

Attached: 1546903806150.gif (354x276, 197K)

A kangaroo?

Attached: ssnif.jpg (240x210, 6K)

JUST

You've cleared up a great many things friend

brb spreading wild oats

>cellulite
gross
sage
hide

>at the end of the day you ... roll out of bed

Get a job, nigneet

You gotta be a Chad and put in a bit of effort in seeming interested. You can't expect results if there was no work.

Why don't you become hot, wealthy and cool while just being yourself?

Glorious how so? Sex to them is a shallow act and they fucked the entire football squad.

Desperation breeds necessity not deep profound love from which our true heroes and not modern babylon whores of greek goddess and frat faggotry produces out of cheats and liars.

Besides that negativity user. Go make babies in time for them to suffer the fate of pharoahs
Because paid subscription based digital platform dating is a form of cancer the youth should never have been conditioned to follow pitiful role models into at the advent of aol asl social web constructed by the plutocratic paedophiles

I also have this one

Attached: 1546693268452.jpg (900x1600, 148K)

They learn to fuck behind the breadwinner back user.

The milkman and ups goy

>Expandable

Enjoy your incurable super STDs, Roastie.

um "sweaty", it's all about wealth you stupid faggot. The ultimate panty dropper.

imagine thinking that money doesn't matter

Bullshit. I met my wife when I was 34 and she was 23. She was hardly the only one I was seeing. If you’re reasonably fit, have a good job, and dress well young women will be all over you. I actually asked one of them once if the age difference bothered her, she laughed and said she only dated older guys. So, sell that shit to tourists.

Attached: 1454362864137.jpg (228x221, 6K)

III''VE BEEN WORKIN ON A COCKTAIL

Attached: download.jpg (1080x608, 215K)

>czech republic
just stay away from the coasts in the U.S.
t. Delawarean

yikes

Attached: 1515719773689.jpg (247x204, 9K)

>Soo I just experienced that women in their late 20s who haven't got a child or a stable relationship are getting really desperate.
>
>I feel like women live the life until they are 25 after which if they haven't secured a husband they are pretty much fucked.
>
>Is this accurate?
>
>I realize now that to be a man is truly glorious.

Braaaaaaap

Attached: 1546808472723.jpg (283x263, 15K)

Today with tinder and these dating apps even 30+ whores have plenty of options, lots of makeups and filters also helped to created this condition.

Lol just wait till you start tapping women in their 30’s.

They treat you like your god come to earth to save them.

I almost feel sorry for them, until I remeber that they chose this life and probably could have settled younger but didn’t

well, this looks relatively nice.

no, Schlomo Feministberg, I wont be paying you any more taxes than I already do. (((A job))) is not getting me. I hope your entire economy dies out, as you pick on young adult males and disencourage them from contributing to your retared society. You will have to import more third world nig nogs and somehow force them to work, because noone else is going to, and you know that women are not contributing shit. Enjoy your non-existent pensions.

I think if you are a guy 25+, have reseanably good clothes, stylish haircut or something and a job and you are not autistically socially awkward and anxious , you shouldn't have problems getting laid.

You are retarded, if that was the case why do rich trolls bang out 22 yo models

Yes, which is why getting a girl is so important, because once they are over 25, you don’t really know if they love you or are just viewing you as their beta provider.

Women can’t love you, women can only love what you provide.

Women love themselves and their children, women cannot love men the way you do, always remember that

trigender pyrofox probably. neck yourself.

Enjoy the curry in your fish and chips, sir. By the way, how does the roastie thing work? What's the difference between a roastie and a stacy?

I’m originall from the US dude, I moved here. So yeah, I know all about coastal chicks.

>women cannot love men the way you do, always remember that

It's so fucking odd to see old pictures of her, she used to be cute. Not great looking, but still cute. Now you look at her and she is such an ugly fucking whale that even virgins like me wouldn't touch her.

That’s pretty much the case, yeah.

>a paralyzed pansexual japanese nigger?
That's pretty bad

THEY get ducked but men never settke for them and they get miserable

>You gotta be a Chad
yes
>put in a bit of effort in seeming interested
nah, as long as you're a Chad you can say whatever the fuck you want to