ALLAH HAS SENT THEM A MESSAGE

A great locust swarm has dawned onto Mecca...

youtube.com/watch?v=f6tedU2UZLo
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201901111071397884-locust-swarms-mecca-videos/

Number one comment on Youtube video is this:
احتجو على الحفلات الغنائية الي صايرة عندكم هذا مهو صراصير هذا بدايه الكارثه نسأل الله العفو والعافية لنا ولكم

Translates to:
Take a look at this concert. This is the beginning of the disaster. We ask Allah to pardon and heal us and you.

What did the user mean by this Jow Forums?

What where Allah's intentions when he sent the swarms of locusts to the grand prophets grave?

Attached: 234523523452345.jpg (1900x1424, 559K)

God was saying that Allah is a fraud

Is this still going?

too bad bill nye got aids..
sure he could explain the multi-year hibernation/migration of the locusts
that can make all this makes sense.

instead bill nye is probably calculating how many can be compress crammed into his ass and pee hole.

Attached: 0727711.jpg (1920x1064, 970K)

I wonder if there is some hardcore superstition going down which is creating a clusterfuck throughout the Arab world. I wounder what the media narratives are about this whole thing within Saudi Arabia.

Now would be a great time to make some memes of the based Arab propaganda talk show guys with subtitles.

It doesn't say shit about Locusts

Saudi Arabia alliance with Israel

Attached: 1536927945753.png (500x679, 213K)

Wonderful theory. He is most defiantly mad because of their work they have done for the Jews. If only we could carpet bomb an actually highly trafficked Arab site with red-pills...

I think the main issue is that this is the first time locusts swarmed Mecca in a real long time.
Geographically, it is situated in more elevated terrain. Cities like Riyadh and Ha'il get swarmed all the time, but for Mecca it's pretty new.

So your saying that the only logical conclusion is that god is sending an asteroid our way?

Some more translated arabic comments in youtube video:

God forbid this is a harbinger of torment Almighty said ((We sent them the flood, locusts, lice, frogs and blood verses of the Vstkbroa and they were criminals))

A natural ceremony Madaen Saleh, who God tortured them angrily this is what gets

I say to everyone who says this is a normal thing, remember the words of God Almighty when the punishment was inflicted upon the people of Hood (and when they saw him and offered the future of their odyssey, they said: This is the one who opposed our rain, but it is Maastagltm with him).

There is no power but from God
O Allah, avenge the oppressors and support your righteous worshipers

Their lips are now with my eyes in the final round
But I think it's a natural phenomenon

Soldiers of God
Bite him and cross him to a people so that they may know

God forgive us and me and the world and all Muslims

This is the wrath of God on the city where my Lord's ceremony is held

Well according to some rumors the saudi royal family is jewish behind the curtains
that would explain a lot actually

We can only hope.

they are offspring of gayest jew ever

Islam is a religion of idol worship

Some anti-Saudi royalty shit in one of the comments:

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came to end the period of slavery and end the period of kings and caliphs to come by the rule of Allah and the law of Allah and the religion of Allah.
Now, we see all the Arab countries as kings and princes, and there is no democracy, no government, no laws, and God, if there is a ruler who fears and fears God, why do people call him the name of the king or prince because he knows no matter how rich he wears the most beautiful clothes and owns what no one owns And houses that the end dug two meters long and width of forty or fifty centimeters he will wear a coffin worn by all rich and poor and will sleep in the dirt and will not benefit his wealth and not Jahh and his position Where are they from God?
They left science and science and boasted of houses, discos, palaces and wines. We became an Arab nation to eat, which is not planted and worn, which we do not do.

US is Israel's bitch

Attached: Screenshot_20190111_171117.png (1600x900, 954K)

The locusts could spell out Fuck Mohammad in 200ft letters and they'd take it as a sign to blow more people up.

>What where Allah's intentions when he sent the swarms of locusts to the grand prophets grave?
As I specified in a earlier thread Locust have always been a symbol of Saturn's anger. They are like a scythe made of insectoid flesh reaping the harvest of humanity so none is left for them. Harvest could also mean people not just material wealth. I say this because they were black locust. Black like the void of time.

This omen appearing in the same city as the cube is a good sign because to warn people means there's worthy among them.

It's an omen that there will be sudden mass deaths. Not from a plague, not from famine but war.

Attached: 849547201ff3a1a83e54202cd3f72091--male-figure-inquisition.jpg (736x1052, 326K)

A very unusual bug post...

Undoubtedly, watch it get blame on sodomy or something else. It's an omen. Not a curse.

So its not an astroid? It's WWIII?

It doesn't matter. A warning something bad is about to happen is better than no warning, don't you think? It's a blessing. Whoever did it, cares.

>ww3
Probably but It could just be another bloody civil war in the Middle East. I think it will be in close proximity to the cube. Sort of like "I'm warning you there's gonna be conflict so try to protect it when it happens". I'm not even a Muslim but I wish I was in Mecca right now. To be close to a sign like this must be life-changing experience for people like me there because you can just feel the energy even from so far away.

Attached: Nuke.jpg (693x544, 84K)

I'm a muslim I will tell you, there is a prophecy in islam, that in the end times the arabic peninsula will have a king who will die and leave 3 sons all will fight for the throne and treasure (oil) and this war will bring about the descendant of the prophet Muhammad pbuh which ppl will force him to become the imam of all muslims globally, after the pledge is made public an army form the levant will try to attack mecca and medina and they will collapse in a sinkhole, then muslims will conquer the arab peninsula, iran and turkey.

The quran says locusts were a curse to pharoh, many muslims see saudis as the new pharoh, so maybe this is a warning, if its a curse maybe there will be more like frogs and blood or putrid water. Gradually we will see but saudi arabia is not looking so good. Naturally us muslims are preparing and asking forgiveness since that means the anti christ is near.

Giant asteroid 2020
just end it already

/thread

this is a bad omen, not just for the arabs

What about the meteorite? If Saudi Arabia implodes in a civil war or gets attacked what will happen to it?

Conspiracies, religion and memes aside the Black Stone even though foreign is the prosthetic eye of our world powered by the essence of countless people both living and deceased. Destroying it not only blinds and stuns but leaves a weakness an opening. Islam/Muslims being in the possession of it are just one of the many but it's important it's safe.

Surely it can be moved before any harm comes to it, right? Even if whatever you wrote about comes true.

Attached: 17157meccapilgrim.jpg (468x312, 49K)

2029 apophis (or 2036)

The real God sent Locusts as a plague to the Egyptians when he wanted to prove their gods couldn't do anything about it to stop it.
The Moon god Allah can't seem to stop locusts either.

There's no such thing as a bad omen only the ones that are overlooked. If they get misinterpreted then it's what they were meant for but to be ignored is a grave error not because whatever coming "bad" event can't be softened or redirected but it offends the forces that went trough the trouble of making it.

Ofc there's also the problem of finding out what is an omen and what is a coincidence.

I heard the black stone was originally the shiniest diamond, its pretty clear it absorbs "sin", dont take the damned thing with you AFTER the apocalypse ffs.

>The Moon god Allah

You do know that the word "god" is derived from Gothic godan (meaning Wodan/Odin - East-Germanic languages swap g for w, North-Germanic languages it goes silent/dropped), right? Does that mean Christians worship a fallen angel? No, the word just got redefined, no Christian thinks about Wodan when using the word God. Islam is just arianism 2.0 but they do refer to the one true Creator when using that term. Allah is related to Eli/Elohim etymologically, logically as they are both semitic languages.

>What where Allah's intentions when he sent the swarms of locusts to the grand prophets grave?
repent niggers for the end is near

Attached: BeLikeJesus.jpg (720x617, 61K)

Those are religious fairy tales. The rock itself contains a rare alloy and externally imbued with cosmic energies/radiation while it was part of a large meteor passing by. Take away sin? Sure, it's complex yet simple so it probably can interact with people's minds either telepathically or whatever. When it came into humanity's possession we already as a species had lost our psychic link which mythology would call the eye of Odin or Horus or Ra or whatever belief system you pick. So mustering the will as a collective to "pull trough" what nature threw at us was hard. We wouldn't even be this technologically advanced if the Black Stone never came here, what little cohesion exists would've never been. Imbalance.

Frankly I personally don't care whose in the possession of it as long as it's not chipped or cracked open. The alloy fragment inside isn't very fragile but it was used to condense the astral energy of Earth. It doesn't matter what sort of person you are you will suffer after it gets destroyed because we're too accustomed to it's presence and function over these centuries. As the muslim belief would say "The sin it contains will escape". It's not sin, it's a form of radiation that science doesn't know about yet. If it's not condensed in it's shape like now it will become volatile.

So losing it would be akin to gauging out our own collective cybernetic eye we all either directly or indirectly instinctively built/repurposed into to help us.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

*we had

>The rock itself contains a rare alloy
they never allowed it to be tested, you are fake news

It's literally just a room where the jew satanists who run your fake religion sacrifice your own children to their god Satan while you all walk around the sacrifice totally deceived.
What I'm saying is true. You know it's true. You know the room is closed for that reason. You know but you love the lie instead. Achoo akbar

Attached: 1546970128492.jpg (448x480, 19K)

>tfw you feel sorry for locusts because muslims will probably kill them and thats not right because muslims are a lower life form than locusts

Attached: Sad pepe.jpg (250x200, 6K)

They don't need to test it. It undoubtedly speaks to them in some way. If your senses were sharp you'd notice it's one of the brightest beacons on our planet not because of the people living there but the power that flows trough it into the atmosphere and back down. That's why I speak about balance. For instance have you notice the people that care about them Jow Forums would call "bad" or "satanists" or "elite"? Isn't it weird how bad people are preventing other bad people of harming it? This is because they know that they'll be fucked as well if something were to happen to it. Balance.
First I said earlier I'm not a Muslim. Neither have any islamic roots or care about islam.

Second the room itself worthless it's the rock itself. It's a tool not an idol. The people worshiping it as an idol are the ones powering it hence why we don't have a compelling urge to march there and do it regardless of our religion or lack of.

Islam can rot. I care about the cube.

also
>sacrificing people

That's a meme and pointless. It's not some battery it's a conduit. Throwing a corpse at is like throwing water in a stream. There's already water and it's flowing.

Attached: 010.png (360x274, 13K)

I mean it's possible they do it. Bad people are in charge of taking care of it after all.

Attached: Abraham.png (288x488, 5K)

Attached: areyounotentertained.png (438x390, 199K)

We need to nuke it just to be safe

I may be faithless(atheist) but if I had to believe in something it will be the rock. It may not be organic since it's not of this planet but the way it managed to make evil people do good without changing them thus bringing balance fills me with hope.

Islam religion of sin

Attached: 1545757222136.jpg (840x580, 137K)

>locastsswarm mecca
>beginning withdraw from Syria
I hope they’re shitting themselves realizing fear of us was only thing holding back demons from devouring entire area

(((islam))) (((christianity)))

Attached: 1545755019860.gif (500x500, 1.03M)

A withdrawal from Syria could mean a new conflict must be created so the US has a reason to be there in greater numbers.

his name is william sandford stop calling him science guy its a disgrace to actual science

what race was the man

reptillian

so the girl was abducted by a crocodile. makes sense.

kek d

double kek

what are the psychological impacts of this on muslims worldwide? can we meme this?

>atheist
>if I had to believe in something it will be a rock.

The state of atheism

>an asteroid
He should send them all. Just to be sure.

Plagued

Plagued.com instead of blacked

they are locusts big fucking deal shit like this happens all the time.
oh look more offtopic garbage by some brain dead christcuck

Locust swarm chan.

Why not post what is really happening in that image?

Attached: 1518418738620.png (750x952, 846K)

Along with a swarm of locusts according to *actual recorded history and archeology there was a hailstorm of "fire and ember" which rained from the sky. If you don't believe in God there are only three explanations:

>1. A super volcano erupted thousands of miles away and reached Egypt.
>2. Technology was good enough back then to have missles
>3. Aliens came down and killed people

Attached: ghjkhjk.jpg (1275x718, 273K)

Dreidel Dreidel Dreidel

kek

Attached: 5bf.jpg (480x318, 17K)

Locusts are a sign of good harvests

Why not just Swarm-Chan?

Attached: clicking noises.jpg (461x800, 98K)

These were black locusts

sounds like the story of jesus

Oh or

>4. A broken up meteorite or a meteor shower that coincidentally happened around the same time.

Could be argued that a meteor shower happened first and caused every plague. But hey who knows.

Bit early for the Hajj?

So they're a sign of mass thefts?

of life yes

because they are not in christ. thats their problem.

Attached: christ.jpg (1920x2268, 1.44M)

Jew, no matter what you hear the fucker looks exactly like Kurt eichenwald

lmfaooo

James Earl Jones is on the case.

Attached: exorcist-2-locust.png (610x345, 186K)