17 says the next Supreme Court nominee will be female

17 just posted that when RBG dies that he will nominate a woman to see how they go after her. The future is female.

Attached: 0E85CE89-A5F4-4AF1-B321-7CCFF0C65DE0.jpg (2000x1125, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merrick_Garland
www2.law.umaryland.edu/marshall/usccr/documents/cr12se9.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and she'll be fairly liberal. not as liberal as rbg but def left of center. trump is going to take credit for balancing the court

Why the fuck would he ever do that?

Because the goddamn cancer niggers keep spamming it.

>Why the fuck would he ever do that?
To steal centrist votes from the DNC in 2020

Will never happen. The "centrist" that vote for Democrats will not flip to Trump over a goddamn SCOTUS pick. In that situation he would be wasting a SCOTUS pick and get nothing in return.

KYS you goddamn nigger.

Checked

>get nothing in return
it's like you're not even trying to respond rationally

They will treat her like they did Sara Palin

Attached: 9455772E-13A2-4A45-864D-377862FD15CF.jpg (1075x534, 92K)

If Trump picks a goddamn "fairly liberal" SCOTUS judge for a lifetime appointment that is a solid win for the 2016 losers. Trump has not and will not win Democrat voters over for a picking a liberal judge. The Democrats and the media will claim "Trump is pandering in hopes to win 2020 votes" and undermine any trash tier subversion you suggest would happen.

Fuck the goddamn "fairly liberal" judges
Fuck the goddamn 2016 losers
Fuck you, you goddamn nigger

Who trump will pick:

Attached: FE79E759-5DDE-4E43-84A0-ACD79BF1C637.jpg (1480x832, 102K)

wishful thinking commie. meme magic only works for us here.

Lol I came here to post this.

Please, mein führer, do it

Her name is Amy Coney Barrett. She will be the next SCOTUS justice. Screenshot, bitches.

lol, come on

Attached: BCA5D07B-E7F5-422B-B326-5F823A9CDE72.jpg (932x1024, 101K)

>Mann Coultre
No

Man I hope not, fuckin women cannot be trusted on that level, especially women with nigglets

>fuckin women cannot be trusted on that level, especially women with nigglets
Exactly. That is why these shills want her to be picked so badly. They know she is untrustworthy and once Trump picks her and she sides with the Liberal judges all the goddamn time the shills will say, "That is what you get for allowing Trump to pick a female judge".

>Man I hope not
This is Trump's third SCOTUS pick. Another white male pick will NOT be confirmed. You really don't seem to understand this shit is chess, not checkers. Barrett's about as conservative as Thomas. By nominating a woman, he will defuse all the usual anti-male attacks that will be forthcoming. You'll have the Democrats figuring out how to attack a female SCOTUS justice, justifying more war in Syria, and keep pot from being legalized. This is the exodus of the Democratic Party, and Trump is engineering it like a fucking master.

Hi, I'm not even remotely liberal. Have we met? You will never get to find out if I like beer and I still do, but I almost certain to be the next Trump nominee.

Attached: barrett_headshot.jpg (200x300, 23K)

And he'll avoid another shitshow, until someone mentions the words "planned parenthood..."

Attached: 1528769198064.jpg (281x1199, 107K)

>he will defuse all the usual anti-male attacks that will be forthcoming
Untrue. If you think picking a nigger baby adopting Christcuck will disarm the Democrat and media attackers clearly you have been living under a rock.

Trump picks a soft SCOTUS judge all you get is a soft SCOTUS judge for the next few decades and the Democrats/media will still push the same line. Democrats have already stated they want the Jew Merrick Garland and no one else. Picking anyone other than a conservative non-female SCOTUS judge is a mistake.

"Born to a Jewish family"
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merrick_Garland

>And he'll avoid another shitshow, until someone mentions the words "planned parenthood..."
Which the media and Democrats will do on day one.

Here's that document:

www2.law.umaryland.edu/marshall/usccr/documents/cr12se9.pdf

A quick scan shows that a lot of the claims in your pic related simply aren't true. For example, I can't find anything about lowering the age of consent...

Didn't she adopt a gaggle of niglets? I don't trust her.

>Untrue.
Okay...how?
>Democrats will still push the same line
How do they accuse a woman of being a rapist, cuck? Holy shit, you're terrible at this.

Stop shilling this race traitor. Her and her nigger kids are never going to get the nomination. She'll be getting the rope along with you shills.

No. As an Anglo master race member, I must put my foot down and say no more skanks, no more whores, no more sluts in the Supreme Court.

That's because you're a rascist.

And Ann is even further right than that. You can easily find a woman that doesn't have nigger kids. But that's only if we buy into the false assumption that a white man wouldn't be confirmed. If you think he can't get 50 Republican votes for a man you are legitimately retarded. No basis for saying that, just nonsense assumptions. Trump will pick another white man, Mitch will get him confirmed, and you faggots will be left crying in the corner.

I'm not shilling. I'm telling you like it is. You don't have to like it anymore than you like people from different races.

GET
THE
FUCK
OUT
MY
Jow Forums
NIGGER

Attached: rbgloveskiddydiddling.jpg (791x574, 150K)

No, that's called "race realism" not 'racism"

>You can easily find a woman that doesn't have nigger kids.
Get the fuck out my Jow Forums with this shit. It's all so tiresome.

Yes and your point is? I mean I don't trust people who surround themselves with the violent sub-species.

They already thought Trump was going to pick a woman last time and they tore that poor girl up in the media

>If you think he can't get 50 Republican votes for a man you are legitimately retarded.
>DO IT, GOY. IT WENT SO WELL LAST TIME.

Attached: hellofellowpoluser.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Sure thing, bud. That's why she was picked last time when rumors started about her. She will never be picked, and neither will the dot head on the list. They were placed there to add diversity.

Who’s the newfag?

Attached: 74464028-DB50-4E89-8347-0DD883EE3C93.png (681x872, 291K)

>Okay...how?
The media and Democrats will attack the pick of an anti-abortion SCOTUS judge as a male driven attack against womens reproductive rights. The media and Democrats have run these lines before but clearly goddamn morons like yourself have not been paying attention.

>How do they accuse a woman of being a rapist, cuck?
They accuse Trump of picking an anti-abortion SCOTUS judge and thus perpetuating misogynistic anti-women agenda.

>Holy shit, you're terrible at this.
Your redddit tier tactics have no power here faggot.

Despite your subversion attempts to suggest a trash tier nigger baby adopting female like Amy Coney Barrett which will still land Trump and the SCOTUS pick in the sights of the Democrats and media but rather than getting a conservative judge the fight would be over a trash Christcuck like Barrett. If you are going to pick a SCOTUS judge you swing for the fences and make the effort worth it.

>She will never be picked
When she is picked, at least we'll see how long your hook schnoz sticks out, moishe.

Attached: 1545263503698.jpg (520x737, 266K)

Yeah, it went just fine last time. Dems threw a little circus show and delayed the vote, and then Republicans fell in line and voted yes. There was never a risk of him losing the vote, just the left acting like children.

Because all he cares about is that people like him. He doesn't give a fuck about America

TFW the most conservative justices on the court will be a strong woman who adopts more kids than Angelina Jolie and an old black guy

Whoa... and i bet if trump caved for the wall at this point he’d pick up a ton of liberal voters!

>the future is female
>Trump isn't just putting a female on there because females exist and in their existence deserve relatable representation

remember, it's a man's world

>mentions that cuck site
Hi Joan.

Attached: 1535569537638.jpg (1182x460, 44K)

To expose the hypocrisy of the left

>Yeah, it went just fine last time.

Attached: 1544247502874.gif (300x257, 3.09M)

just legalize weed then
#VerminSupreme2020

>not wanting some hole with nigger kids makes me a kike
Lmao, you people are so obvious.

Attached: women1.jpg (519x284, 19K)

>got /ourguy/ Kavanaugh on the bench
>it didn't go well
Sure thing, bud.

This guy gets it. Amy should have got Kavs spot.

kek

That is a classic shill tactic.

>If Trump gives the 2016 losers what they want he could win a handful of Democrat votes in 2020!!! Come on goyim pick Merrick Garland and make the Democrats happy!!!

You are getting called out for pushing the nigger baby adopting Chriscuck and you have no response.

Kill yourself you goddamn nigger

There is no reason for Trump to give the left such an important win. Once the new person is installed, we own the court, and Trump will be backed by the court if he chooses to declare an emergency for the wall.

Tbf guinsberg didnt write this but she did write about it and only argued to change it so the law works on men and women(because women rape too), said nothing on age of consent being only 12 though.. She has always been for loose sex laws

Attached: 1543612680763.gif (320x240, 991K)

Who the fuck is 17 and why his opinion valuable

wishful thinking on your part democuck.

hes going to put another right winger on the court. why would he give the left such a huge win that will effect the country for decades when they wont even give him his wall

I agree with her on the draft part. Let’s see all these Xena wannabes put their money where their mouth is.

17=Q

WRONG

Attached: 1524630275293.png (681x909, 274K)

>I agree with her on the draft part. Let’s see all these Xena wannabes put their money where their mouth is.
At the cost of the US losing an armed conflict against a country who deploys only men? Do you see the problem here? Reals before feels, friend.

Oh top kek so the answer his opinion isnt valuable. shit thread

Imagine if he could find a transgender more conservative than Scalia.

Nice. How many white babies have you made?

>omg Kavanaugh was so easy
>took months of battles in the public eye
>hurr let's do dat again not appoint a woman who won't be subject to same attacks and scrutiny
>hurr let's also make sure she doesn't have nigger kids because it's better she be attacked as racist
You miserable fucking IDF groupie.
You really are a shiny kike, aren't you?

Attached: 1544757786307.gif (350x191, 1M)

>Chriscuck
>actually attacking the Christian beliefs of a SCOTUS judge
lol this thread glows brighter than local Japanese sushi

She has five biological kids and two adopted kids from Haiti. Apparently to glowniggers in this thread, those two from Haiti matter more than the five white kids she had. Please note that all shills in this thread have five less white kids than she has.

kek

>hurrrr a couple month delay by the dems made it so hard!
We own the Senate, Dems don't matter and there was never any danger.
>took months of battle
>battle
What a fucking faggot you are.
>>hurr let's do dat again not appoint a woman who won't be subject to same attacks and scrutiny
>>hurr let's also make sure she doesn't have nigger kids because it's better she be attacked as racist
This is called cucking, and we aren't doing it anymore. No more capitulating to the left out of fear of being called racist.
>You miserable fucking IDF groupie.
>You really are a shiny kike, aren't you?
Funny, considering you're the kike trying to shill anti-racist women. Fuck outta here.

Amazing how shillcucks all shut down at the same time right after aligning their posts.

Attached: 1544538144602.gif (250x250, 3.88M)

>Adopting noggers under any circumstance

The deductive reasoning skills are strong here.

What is 17? The new QLarp?

One does not balance ones diet by eating shit.
Did bill clinton or obama nominate anyone but extreme leftists? No? well fuck them too.
Some of the repub picks have been complete cucks, its time to fix that shit.

Attached: ideal_court.jpg (1024x682, 407K)

stop using the blurry pic, looks like nigger's ass.

Attached: merchant.gif (504x566, 12K)

>you're the kike trying to shill anti-racist women
Holy shit. This is the dumbest shit I've read yet.
Okay. Give me a list of racist women that you would rather have on the supreme court then, faggot. Give me a list of racist men that you would rather have on the supreme court.
Protip: YOU WILL NEVER GET ADMITTED RACISTS ON SCOTUS.
Holy shit. Soros' money ran out looooooooooong ago.

Attached: its-all-so-tiresome-34354344.png (500x380, 96K)

It's evocative of the blurry nature of shills pretending to be Jow Forumsacks when they're not, faggot.

Attached: 1528513986705.gif (480x206, 662K)

The only woman on Trump's short list is more conservative than Kanavaugh

But keep talking out of your ass

>YOU WILL NEVER GET ADMITTED RACISTS ON SCOTUS.

Wtf are you even talking about Schlomo?

You're all incorrect
The reason he is going to pick a female judge is to side-step the whole METOO circus that they put Kavanaugh through.

>kavanaugh didn't go well
It went better than well, it went great. Not only did he make it in but the media circus exposed the left. Avenatti, free bleeding morons, paid shills and indelibles are now firmly engraved in the minds of anyone who paid attention.
>a woman would be subject to the same thing!
Pussypass
>you will never put a racist on the bench!
Hello democrap.
For the love of God for once in your life make the effort to present a cogent argument.

Attached: 1539036277285.jpg (750x596, 80K)

Read the other person I was talking to, you illiterate faggot. They implied that I'm "pushing anti-racists" as SCOTUS picks. I countered the implication by asking what admitted racists they think would have a chance of getting the nom, illustrating that the other person has the IQ of a glass of water.

>We will put a racist on the bench!
WHO? You fucking shillcucks keep implying this but can't identify a single person you think is better than ACB. Fuck off till you have better names.

Attached: 1540614226331.gif (250x185, 2.22M)

>You're all incorrect
You evidently didn't read what we've been saying, because I said that from the beginning. Holy shit this post is radioactive.

>adopt niglets
>not liberal

Fuck off neocon.

Attached: BAEAD88A-FD0A-4F22-A079-4FB25CC50674.jpg (907x884, 667K)

>opposes Roe v Wade
>opposes Planned Parenthood
>constitutionalist
>clerked with more conservatives than shills can count
>loathed by Democrats
>oh but she adopted two niggers from Clinton slaveland after birthing more white kids than anyone here
>ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS HER IS A NEOCON
Pathetic.

Attached: 1527348540281.gif (276x225, 1.54M)

>Protip: YOU WILL NEVER GET ADMITTED RACISTS ON SCOTUS
I happen to support Barret being nominated. I was referring to your weird freak out. Perhaps it is a case of friendly fire. If so then my bad.

>adopted niglets
>cares about aborting niglets
>cares about planned parenthood aborting niglets

Kill yourself kike.

Attached: ACF3C1C7-233F-455F-B8BB-1DB41D246455.gif (94x109, 3K)

>dems delaying for a couple months means it didn't go well
Sure thing. We control the Senate, he was never in any danger.
>Okay. Give me a list of racist women that you would rather have on the supreme court then, faggot.
It's not about being openly racist, it's about supporting our views through rulings and not doing shit like adopting niggers.
Out of Trump's list, Keith Blackwell and Kevin Newsom would both be perfect SCOTUS picks.

Great just fucking great

>weird freakout
I'm not the one throwing a fit about "NO WOMEN" and "ESPECIALLY NO WOMEN WITH NIGGER ADOPTED KIDS" and "YOU ANTI-RACIST".
I responded in kind to shills on this thread. If you choose to ignore them but go after me, you're a fucking dumb faggot. Don't engage one side of an argument without knowing the other side even exists.

>only Jews oppose abortion
Please. Keep pushing this talking point. It will help expose you stupid kikes.

>it's about...not doing shit like adopting niggers
>ignores everything about her actual arguments and views regarding the law

Attached: 1526888438645.gif (400x400, 1.4M)

Based 17
>inb4 she raped me

>abortion matters goyim
>think about all of the niglets that can become scientists and doctors

Attached: EFA37EA9-500B-4F1E-A993-4C4798F7CB2F.png (274x320, 78K)