THE FIRE RISES IN IRELAND

Two /ourguys/ broke into a hotel that was due to house 80 rapefugees and set the premises on fire. This the second attack of this kind in the last couple of months, in November another hotel in Donegal that was set to accommodate shitskins was torched
google.ie/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/flanagan-deeply-concerned-following-fire-at-rooskey-hotel-earmarked-for-asylum-seekers-1.3754663?mode=amp
irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/donegal-arson-attack-hotel-owner-received-telephone-threats-1.3711268?mode=amp
There may be hope for this country yet.

Attached: IMG_2776.jpg (500x282, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Igzf83h3Ucg
politicalirish.com/threads/former-fine-gael-councillor-who-was-secretary-of-company-providing-dp-services-in-rooskey-was-centre-of-electoral-fraud-allegations-involving-migrants.27905/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Come in ye blacks and tans!

Based southerners.
This may be the common ground that brings you and us in the six counties together

Attached: tmp_30653.jpg (799x432, 87K)

Well played, lads.

Attached: Boru1.jpg (269x300, 24K)

Garda niggers monitoring this thread. Stay safe.

Definitely have more respect for you today than before

Attached: 1544832516722m.jpg (957x1024, 184K)

BASED IRISH. BRING BACK IRA

Why were the Irish so well organized and motivated to fight the english invader 20 years ago but cannot/will not defend their nation against new immigrants?

Now those are some real irish resistance fighters. Keep up the good work lads... the time for tollerance and apathy is over. Ride the tiger.

Attached: 435367568.png (396x385, 94K)

Cheers

Attached: 05675139.jpg (600x400, 31K)

Make ireland a nation once again

FAICH WILL DO WHAT FAICH WILL DARE BOYS

because they didnt mind niggers washing their hands in public toilets
but now it gets out of hands

Now Varadkar have a care,
Fallen is your stock low.

This is going to snowball from here on in.

Anyone else getting tired of the sympathetic homeless knacker news ?

Id care if it was a difficult problem to solve.

I care more that Irish people are so retarded they think importing 80k workers to build 10k house is a good idea.
While 33k builders are on the dole.

Implying those incompetent twats are even able to do that

Hopefully the pajeet blueshirt faggot is next

Because they're marxists. They're fine with being ruled by foreigners unless the foreigners are vaguely right-wing. Just see their abortion law reforms.

What does this even mean

The question was the the irish could organize strong resistance against the english invader from 1000AD up until 20 years ago, and now they're totally unwilling to stop the current invasion of their country.

Do they have any suspects this time or did they get away with it again?

It’s almost as if your people don’t care for the policies being enacted by your government. It’s as though your government isn’t — don’t get me wrong here — it’s like your government isn’t representing the people.

All they can do is stop cars to check if you have goym insurance in order.

Why are white people so violent

>from Fermanagh
>in secondary catholic all boys school
>rapefugee comes in
>15yrs
> not even a catholic somehow got in to our school
>some first year mocks him
>rapefugee threatens him with knnife
>me and friends group up
> follow him till we are on a quiet road
>beat the living shit out of him spit on him and leave him bleeding on the road
>somehow got away with it

purge really

The Irish are great. Call them potato niggers all you want but they just get hammered and become unstoppable drunken terminators that cannot be bargained with or reasoned with. They overthrew British rule because a few of them got hammered and starting plinking at British soldiers with varmint rifles. A normal person would have said "this is stupid and there is no way for us to win doing this" but Micky and Seamus got drunk one day and didn't care. When the British declared marshal law and the Mick's couldn't get to the out, they got drunk at home, picked up their varmint rifles and started shooting some more Brits. They overthrew British rule and we're so drunk they didn't even notice. If the Muslim shit continues they'll get drunk and kill them all.

Btw Ireland still have a lot of based fellas. All lads except few tards I know from Ireland are either right from centre or straight up far right.

what part of Ireland were you in?

Video from the town a month or two ago. This guy is pretty based
youtube.com/watch?v=Igzf83h3Ucg

politicalirish.com/threads/former-fine-gael-councillor-who-was-secretary-of-company-providing-dp-services-in-rooskey-was-centre-of-electoral-fraud-allegations-involving-migrants.27905/

The Migrants wont be targeted for optics reasons.
My best guess is the facilitators of these schemes (Irish) will be hunted down by people.

Current Rundown

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-01-11 18-50-04.png (1203x588, 150K)

>Jow ForumsIreland's reaction

Attached: soymad.png (489x608, 123K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-01-11 18-57-17.png (844x303, 60K)

Please be real

We had loads of pakis in our school too even though we're Catholic.

HOW DARE YOU!!! APOLOGIZE!!!!!

Attached: 1.png (992x531, 54K)

As if someone cared about the opinion of a delayed pirate without teeth from a country controlled by "Asiatics"
Go Ireland!

Attached: 1508270457398.jpg (800x818, 547K)

>Two /ourguys/ broke into a hotel that was due to house 80 rapefugees and set the premises on fire.
That's what I'm talking about. Unless parliament plans to give another $billion to the IRA for bombings again.

Imagine how sad and pathetic they'd have to be to start a thread virtue signalling and looking to be seen as righteous by a bunch of anonymous cucks on reddit for a few up votes to validate their ego.

I'm convinced too that that place is full of shills for the various anti racism and mass migration NGOs.

Attached: IMG_20181220_072200.jpg (711x546, 150K)

See what a group can accomplish when they are not running a train on the Bone Sisters or Lauren and when they actually want to do something physical instead of "high road" virtue signalling?.

I heard 3 old lads walked into a takeaway in Fermanagh, told the Pakistanis behind the counter they had 12 hours to leave

They haven't been around since

>not torching the place with the niggers inside
Pathetic

Attached: Kitty5.jpg (500x667, 113K)

Just remember there was a case a short while ago where a village of 300 was forced to take in over 100 migrants, in Ireland.

Also, what stopped the large chain of arson against migrant centres in Germany when things were turned up to 11?

Based South Ireland!

Attached: 29e.jpg (680x1020, 81K)

>South Ireland

based

Ah sweet white national terrorist
Looking forward to Chokepointing them

>Rooskey Hotel
I knew those goddamned Rooskies were behind this!
I knew they wouldn't stop at simply stealing the Brexit vote and the 2016 US election.

Attached: 857648764778659769568.jpg (1920x1080, 237K)

>/ourguys/
yeah, not /myguys/ as /myguys/ wouldn't damage other people's property

To all you micks out there, purge the urbans. God they're fucked. If you find some teen named Amy and she looks fat she's worth nothing.

noice

Attached: 1533938252471.gif (126x101, 538K)

stop playing video games

the property was getting destroyed anyways,

time to send more money back to the home country, keep them niggers out boys!

Between this and the Roscommon uprising things are going fucking great.
Make them pay, lads.

Attached: NoMoreFarmEvictionsUpRoscommonWhiteBoys.jpg (840x630, 45K)

Lol who cares? Fuck them. If one is broadcasting on here one's intentions, they should probably just go turn themselves in at the local station.

Nice

Attached: 1544990829949.jpg (800x800, 159K)

>yfw declan woke up from his drunken stupor after all these years

Attached: 1546184214236.gif (448x344, 1.6M)

Word has it the Grand Hotel in Wicklow seems like the likeliest place for next attack.

>hotel in Donegal that was set to accommodate shitskins
I've been visiting Jow Forums since 2004, took part in the original HH / MySpaz / Bebo raidz, and this is the most disgusting thing I've ever read on Jow Forums in the entirety of that time.

Attached: 061.jpg (500x500, 34K)

Racist nazis! We're all human and every (black) human deserves the rights to migrate to (invade) whichever (white) country they please! This is ridiculous!

>not waiting till they were all inside

baka

A good first step. You're only going to see a permanent solution if you can discourage the people financing and organizing this. A snake without its' head can't bite or hide, just flail.