CHRISTIANITY IS CU-

The first inhabitants of Italy were the Aborigines, whose king, Saturnus, is said to have been a man of such extraordinary justice, that no one was a slave in his reign, or had any private property, but all things were common to all, and undivided, as one estate for the use of every one; in memory of which way of life, it has been ordered that at the Saturnalia slaves should everywhere sit down with their masters at the entertainments, the rank of all being made equal."

—Justinus, Epitome of Pompeius Trogus 43.3[6]

Attached: 220px-0_Autel_dédié_au_dieu_Malakbêl_et_aux_dieux_de_Palmyra_-_Musei_Capitolini_(1b).jpg (220x147, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/195679163
youtube.com/watch?v=OImabGvoQNs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Me_(mythology)
youtu.be/z7a5W4D7hlk
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and thus are now no more

Attached: let me try again.gif (777x777, 3.28M)

>cked
finished that one for ya.

>Slaves
>Sitting with their equal
I think I get why there's no more Aborigines

saturnalia was not about equality but about reversal of the roles. the slave actually became the master symbolically for the day. just like satan/saturn wants to become God.

Sounds like Judeo-Christian slave morality

something like this went on in old Mesopotamia too, with the role reversals.
so slaves and servants became king for the day/week and then at the end were sacrificed.
that was the entire reason for the role reversal, because the real king didn't want to be sacrificed, which was the norm in those days.

wow, (((typical tricks))) are really ancient.

They also thought farts were aphrodisiacs... priests were forbidden to fart in public, they were not allowed to flit with farts

At least Christianity tells you to accept your fucking lot in life.
Why do you torture these poor slaves so?

that's fucked up.
No wonder idol-tearing was a thing.

most, if not all, cultures in ancient days were matriarchal. Any culture or religion where the "Triple Goddess" was worshiped involved sacrificing the king periodically.
Initially it was once a year.
Then it slowly turned into once every 4 years.
Then once every 8, etc.
Some places would substitute a young male child for the king (almost always a slave, or a prisoner).
These Triple Goddess/White Goddess religions existed ALL OVER the earth, and I mean that quite literally. England, mainland Europe, North Africa, central Africa, Middle East, India, East Asia, Australia, Americas, etc.
There were differences, of course, in how each area/tribe practiced the religion, but enough similarity to strongly suggest there was a common origin for the religious practice.
Patriarchal culture/religions largely did away with that practice, or made it a symbolic sacrifice (e.g. eating the "flesh" and "blood" of the sacrificial Christ).

So, when you hear feminazis say things like "the future is female" or "down with the patriarchy", what they're really saying is they want to go back to the old days where women ran the show and sacrificed men.

Were matriarchs sacrified occasionally, either in the early or late days of those cults? I'm genuinely curious.
Also do you have sources on that?

this. and there was a roman cult where women cut off their husbands penises.

there were some places that sacrificed a female. For instance, in Aztec or Mayan culture, a female was killed, skinned, and then a priest would wear her skin while performing a ritual of some sort.
Sources would be:
The Golden Bough (James G. Frazer)
The Masks of God: Primitive Mythology, Oriental Mythology, Occidental Mythology (Joseph Campbell)
The Greek Myths (Robert Graves)

I would imagine there are other sources though, these are just the ones that I've personally read.

Saturn was a god though

so basically female trinity of death and sacrifice and male trinity of life and salvation?

The sand sucking brotherhood how much sand does one have to suck too become Abrahamic

i believe the different deities in the pantheons are what the bible calls fallen angels, that came to earth, spread some occult knowledge we shouldnt have and as a result LARPed as gods, like saturn/cronus/moloch is most likely satan or Jupiter i believe to Michael so the feast dedicated to saturn/satan is the one where the roles were switched, like satan always wants, and the revearsel of things is also comes up in the bible.
>20Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who turn darkness to light and light to darkness, who replace bitter with sweet and sweet with bitter.

Seems like it, tho the Goddess aren't a stasis but persons, which is another massive dissonance between the two cult systems. Everyone underlines the nature of the Trinity as One in Christianity (except the Mormons, but who actually considers them to be Christians?), while Goddesses are here each unitary aspect of the Pantheon which can't be mixed.

Except Michael was never said to have fallen.
But that's a perspective I share.
So yes, pagan "gods" could exist, but they're inferior in every way to the actual Creator.

Guess we know why Christ was called the jew king.
Just a random carpenter....

Attached: The jew king.jpg (720x380, 27K)

ah yes, my bed. i meant angels in general. just most we know about are the fallen angels LARPing as gods. Michael instead i believe just did some stuff on account of his father which was good for the people, but due to their limited perspective didnt see God behind Michaels deeds and thus worshipped him.

But isn't it effective because it removes corruption? Even modern politics are based on it just more democratic and only the political image is sacrificed when the person steps down from a higher position in the case of not being reelected again. True, it's not perfect but it's the best system currently.

That's actually interesting

Also where does Mithraism fall into this?

Attached: 1200px-Mithra_sacrifiant_le_Taureau-005.jpg (1200x1379, 249K)

This was the same governing principle that existed in many places. With the development of Judaism it became impossible to maintain for obvious reasons. The Jews are directly blamed by the ancients for the downfall of many utopias. See Notes And Queries.

>Utopia
Yes, sacrificing young slave boys to gods because you were too cowardly to give your royal blood yourself seems like a perfectly reasonable fucking society to me. So is inventing an entire festival of role reversal so that aforementionned swap takes place.
Who do you think you're kidding?

i'll admit, i don't know.
I'm still learning about this stuff, but I think it falls under patriarchy (at least, from my studies of Julius Evola, who draws on a lot of Mithraic beliefs).
Hermetism, spiritual alchemy, mentions a LOT about the duality of the universe (male/female), but i keep noticing over and over that it's about the male principle overcoming the female principle. Overcoming in oneself.
So everyone has male and female within them, Water is represented symbolically as a female principle, and we're told to become "the Lord of the Waters", meaning, to overcome the feminine desires within us, because desires (sexual, primarily, but even anger, jealousy, greed, etc are considered "feminine" in this dichotomy of male-female duality) are an aspect of the Feminine.
Chaos is considered Feminine. Order is considered Masculine/Male, and Order is meant to establish control over Chaos.

(sorry for the meandering writing, just trying to condense a lot of info into short space)

You didn’t read Notes And Queries like I said. It’s obvious, Jew.

well, this world is rooted in dualism. we ate the fruit of knowledge of good and evil and as such have to learn about those, and the best way to learn is through experience. Now good we knew already from God, the father. Now we were casted down to mother earth, gaia, terra, to grow in this womb and surpass our own potential through the struggle that comes with this world. Bible consistently teaches us to resist the urges of the flesh which are of this world which traditionally is seen as female.
Based on how Satan engages Eve in subversion rather than Adam through power seems rather feminine, so i thought about Satan, who rules this world through the temptations of the flesh, and the fear of death leading us to corruption and evil to ensure our own survival over that of others, is actually female too and should be overcome

however i still believe its not really about victory of one over the other, but balance, its just balance isnt always 50:50

It'd be fine to read if it wasn't a serie, Jew. Do you have a date of publishing in mind, or at least an anthology with a specific section, goddammit?

>satan is a literal s oy boy betamale faggot

>Based on how Satan engages Eve in subversion rather than Adam through power seems rather feminine
This is exactly why travesty, anti-male sentiment, soiboism & homosexuality are pushed by (((them))). To weaken male power and make it corruptible. (((They))) really work for satan.

I wouldn't be surprised desu
Though he'll probably exude and corrupt men moreso than a s o y boi ever would

he knows hes too weak to fight god so he destroys his creations to hurt his feelings. typical passive aggressive backstabbing beta behavior.

Germanon, I have a question regarding the Israelites and the whites, what did the full-blooded Judeans become? I came to the theory is that they became the Greek Christians of the area who all look white and still practice Christianity today, but I don't know myself.

also spoiled brat throwing a hissy fit because Father told him to look after us. Now he spents his time trying to corrupt us and make us fall from faith by unleashing every plague he has upon us just to realize that in the end we will still worship the lords name. we are basically living through the story of Job on a global scale, and i believe its partly for our sake so we learn of good and evil so that we can choose good over evil knowing fully what those mean, while also showing satan he was wrong the whole time making him eventually return to his old grace again and becoming an angel of God.
>9The Lord is not slow to fulfill His promise as some understand slowness, but is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish but everyone to come to repentance
i do believe everyone does include satan.

well,

Attached: 1497456960234.jpg (790x882, 221K)

When I say the Greek Christians, I mean the ones of course living in Palestine today.

this
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/195679163

difficult question. the Judeans themselves i would say Germanics, but only for 2 reasons. from when jacob blesses his sons:
>9Judah is a young lion—my son, you return from the prey. Like a lion he crouches and lies down; like a lioness, who dares to rouse him? 10The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor the staff from between his feet, until Shiloh comes and the allegiance of the nations is his.
Scepter and staff, the symbols of rulership. and afaik pretty much every ruler, at least in the western world, has some germanic descend.
also the lion reference, whereas germanics usually have full hair and beared appearing like the mane of a lion.

its vague but the best i have.

good stuff in that link

>difficult question. the Judeans themselves i would say Germanics, but only for 2 reasons. from when jacob blesses his sons:
Judah is a young lion—my son, you return from the prey. Like a lion he crouches and lies down; like a lioness, who dares to rouse him? 10The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor the staff from between his feet, until Shiloh comes and the allegiance of the nations is his.
>Scepter and staff, the symbols of rulership. and afaik pretty much every ruler, at least in the western world, has some germanic descend.
>also the lion reference, whereas germanics usually have full hair and beared appearing like the mane of a lion.
Sounds pretty far-fetched to be honest. In Greek eyes the prosperity of Germany is only temporary because there is no spiritual uplifting behind it, not that Greeks are the judeans, surely not, and not interested in it.

The German do not understand their own "philarchy" (not phylarchy) the desire to rule which is a very base feeling, in Germanic conscience it might even be high ambition and a good thing.

>So, when you hear feminazis say things like "the future is female" or "down with the patriarchy", what they're really saying is they want to go back to the old days where women ran the show and sacrificed men.
Makes perfect sense. When the female selective service meme kicked off, tons of bitches were scared shitless and were looking for a way out of it. They're rather use us as their meat shields for their bullshit.

Attached: 126385725342.png (1259x872, 635K)

There were no slaves in any Thracian cultures including the cultures in Romania.
>All lands belonged to the people who exploited them and paid a tax to the treasury
>The kingdoms were ruled by two men - the High Priest and the High Commander / General.
>The rulers were picked according to their merits.
>If a ruler didn't perform he used to commit suicide and he was replaced with another
>Around here it wasn't Saturn, but the cult of Apollo
>The people of West Romania and East Hungary have Apulii ancestors
>Apulii were considered the sons of Apollo
>Romans (who descend from the Trojan Thracians) didn't practice slavery at first. It started with the capture and rape of the Sabine women when they killed all men and enslaved all boys.
Slavery was introduced into Europe by the Levantines aka Phoenicians and Greeks.

its pretty much all i have on that subject. this thread here goes into different myths and legends and tries to make sense out of them and as a result also goes a bit into the occult. probably my most autistic bit of work. however if you enjoyed that has a collection of all the threads i make from time to time in their newest incarnation.

thank you, the one with the little bag was a real shock to see, I had never encountered it before outside your posts.

youtube.com/watch?v=OImabGvoQNs

pic related to post

Attached: Ancient_colonies.png (2500x1249, 761K)

you might want to check the mythical object of Summeria called "Me" (pronounced m'eh) it's little cubes of knowledge and power , there exist 60 or so of them .

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Me_(mythology)

You forgot the part where Thracians only adopted the hellenic elements of their religion after the founding of the Oikoumene.
There's still a huge gap of Thracian history where we aren't sure of what exactly their practiced entailed, especially concerning Zalmoxis and his Pantheon.

That's true.

there were abbos in italy?

They're the ur-abbos

Aborigines basically means native people.

thanks, am reading through it, but so far nothing really curious in it. were they really cubes though? dont find anything in the article. wouldnt suprise me though.

well, i think the bags thing is one of the more harmless ones as it basically just shows the cultures were somehow connected globally. the other stuff i feel is more deering.

Whatever, if you don't agree that the Orthodox Overmind is the only one that deserves our worship, you're a fedorawearingniceguysoyboycuckpoopnoseniggerfaggotqueer

>the other stuff i feel is more deering.
I know, in all cultures a flying snake comes and says that "look at me - I'm God" and then demands human sacrifice. Be it Quatzelcoatle, the Chinese dragons, the serpent of the garden, Python, Set, an alien non-human entity that kills and wants to be worshiped. This is the Enemy of Man.

>the prosperity of Germany is only temporary
is that why it is lasting for yearthousands now

Pretty great, actually

wasnt aware of the chinese dragons demanding sacrifices and so on, but yes, its a reoccuring theme, similar to how eve ate the apple damning humanity bringing sin into the world like pandora opened the box unleashing evil. however i wonder how literally this is and how much is symbolical regarding the serpent though. in example

There is the reptillian brain which everyone possess. This is responsible for survival instincts, fight or flight etc. Some people are entirely controlled by this area in the brain with every act only being there for survival. Stealing money from some guy, or even murdering people that threaten your lifestyle. The temptations of the flesh i mentioned earlier. Some people are trapped in this lowest state of conciousness, busy only to survive without processing information further through a multitude of reasons, of which one can be traumatic experiences especially in Childhood.
Now there is also the rootchakra located around the height of the Anus, and this chakra is responsible for the very same thing, and is the lowest chakra of them all (some connect it to saturn as well, but im not too sure even though it fits). Now a practice of satanic ritual abuse is sodomizing children, like (((ayys))) probe your anus and demons are known to rape your ass. This serves to destabilize the Root Chakra and trap the individual in that state of conciousness feeling anxiety in insecurities and nothing else, locking them in their reptillian brains. The Serpent is a common symbol for evil because just as this chakra and conciousness is the lowest so is the snake crawling at the lowest on the ground representing the conciousness of the individual.

similary we see a lot of eagle symbolism around, which instead of crawling low on the floor flies high over everything and is preying on the snake. I believe this symbolizes the spirit and ascention.

so is the snake just symbolical, or literal and the symbolism is build around the actual events?

Probably both symbolic and "real", as in "seers actually communicated with it and were pretty fucking scared out of their wits".

Baphomet is not a demon nor Satan, he is just a figure that represents dualism

Attached: ablow.jpg (620x463, 36K)

I 'm giving a quick answer but return in a while for more, I think the snake is symbolic of the energies of these demons that have intelligence and will but no care for anything outside themselves .

Now here's a stretch, the first to dominate the plan were reptiles who in their final form became dinosaurs, ruled the planet in absolute cruelty devouring each other . It was these spirits that were pushing life to become in their own image and give them the capability to manifest .

Of course they were meteorited by the Heaven .

It's the satanic amalgam that denies creation,

it goes a bit deeper than that.
baphomet is the perverted embodiment of the unification of opposites what God seperated in the beginning is united back, destroying the duality, like it was done with 9/11 symbolically

body of man, and head of the beast, female tits and a male dick, the dark and the bright moon, pointing above and below, the head forming a hexagram (afaik usually associated with the material and the world) and a pentagram (afaik the spirit). weirdly i goat isnt among the animals associated with saturn.
The Goat symbolism likely comes from Capricorn, the zodiac that Saturn (associated with Moloch, just like Baal, Cronus (eating his own children like Molochs childsacrifices) and of course satan) rules.
So they push trannies to bring this bullshit to the next level, and yes, most of the higher ups are trannies to exactly for that reason

Also it basically underlies the believe that there is no good or evil, that all comes from God, and that (((they))) merely embrace the side of creation others deem ugly and which Christ told us to reject and overcome and follow the spirit instead, pursuing the flesh, embracing the beast

There is always the natural way, like a couple engaging in sex creating a new child meaning creation and life. then there is the perverted way like trannies, being a genetic dead end and as such being destruction and death, unnecessary to mentions just how many trannies also kill themselves. appearently even more so when they actually underwent any kind of treatment rather than none. baphomet is pretty obvious the perversion of the principle.

Attached: trans suicide.png (431x450, 47K)

Where are you getting this ideas from?

Attached: 1546649257387.jpg (564x423, 43K)

Is not "satanic", is not good nor bad, it's simply duality

Attached: gt.png (496x331, 50K)

from everything i have learned so far.
also good graphic showing that atheism is just satanism is disguise.

very good observation on the chakra and serpent, and anal trauma for brainwashing or weakening someone

Read this : baphomet is the perverted embodiment of the unification of opposites.
Baphomet is an anomaly, it's the design for the serpents manifestation FOR MAN on Earth, a perverse mockery of the original, where everything is turned upon its head and /denied/ in its natural form. That's why the figurine is both man and woman, beast and human, living and construction (has a chimney), promising black magic ( to bind and release) and sits on a throne of power like a political leader yet models itself to everyone.

Don't forget the five pointed star behind baphomet is INVERTED : the Destruction of Man.

No, you are seing it wrong , it's more than you naively assume .

take your graph and compare to this :

youtu.be/z7a5W4D7hlk

Baphomet is abrahamic imagination.

>I 'm giving a quick answer but return in a while for more
I'm very happy we in Jow Forums got so deep in the matrix , we're really giving big evil groups out there a run for their money.

Perhaps making a blog with ALL our material, from jewish holocaust lies, to the fed , to the corruption of women , to how all of this just ties to evil will redpill young ones on the search for years to come .

you must work very hard to to separate the lies from the truths of your culture, Hindu inner knowledge is the most complete there is out there yet it hasn't named the devil yet, that's how the search for "knowledge" is corrupted, the dispensers hide the big truths behind astounding amounts of information.

well, when making my threads i was occasionally asked to make a blog, so i put everything from the threads at least in a blog
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/
name is cringey, but everything good was taken already.

thank you very much knowanon, saved it
I think I don't have more to add

Give me at least a reference where are you getting this information from
About the graphic, is not trying to show satanism or anything, is mostly related to the righ/left brain and consciousness

You are just trying to bind something to "satanism" just because it my imply something deeper than "Oh look this is against "god" because there is a snake and this is inverted"

Attached: slf.png (800x600, 75K)

yes because I understand satanism better than you, I have seen exorcism ( Orthodox) on videotape and shit is cringy as fuck, I started believe in the world thereafter by seeing how the demonized mocked onlookers for their sins saying names and things .

>Hindu inner knowledge is the most complete there is out there yet it hasn't named the devil yet

But it has. See Kali Yuga and Satya Yuga

Is just that it doesn't limit itself to claim One single entity "Satan" is responsible for all evil

Attached: Simplified(guess).jpg (2566x2278, 761K)

what part specifically. i draw from all around and united different concepts in it drawn from different parts. tell me what you want to know specifically and i can answer.

and the graphic, while not wanting to show it, it does actually do just that.
it all comes down to
ego vs all
matter vs spirit
subjectivism vs objectivism
atheism, like satanism all supports the left side, God and Jesus the other. atheism as well as satanism is about freeing you from the limitations God gave us through morals and his law, and discarding it, the subjectivism.

>1Why do the nations conspire and the peoples plot in vain?
>2The kings of the earth rise up and the rulers band together
against the Lord and against his anointed, saying,
>3“Let us break their chains and throw off their shackles.”
these are the atheists/satanists

>4The One enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord scoffs at them.
>5He rebukes them in his anger and terrifies them in his wrath, saying,
>6“I have installed my king on Zion, my holy mountain.”
>7I will proclaim the Lord’s decree: He said to me, “You are my son; today I have become your father.
>8Ask me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession.
>9You will break them with a rod of iron you will dash them to pieces like pottery.”
>10Therefore, you kings, be wise; be warned, you rulers of the earth.
>11Serve the Lord with fear and celebrate his rule with trembling.
>12Kiss his son, or he will be angry and your way will lead to your destruction, or his wrath can flare up in a moment Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

>kali yuga is just an era of iron with lots of destruction
Look, we have many monks in Greece who are saints, real saints, they know your name , your heart, your problems and so forth, some heal, and some who are very given to God, do even more incredible things .

This is fortunate because it's proof , these saints tell us to be humble, not aggrandize ourselves and be ware of the wiles of the serpent, they know better than me , and there's one major entity that whispers in every mind to do the wrong thing, instead of acting in what you know is good.

See how easily they explain the corrolary of this .

Attached: c3a376e94ba379cecd1e15deb095c88e.jpg (850x400, 55K)

The thing about abrahamic branches is that they considers good and evil as two separate and distinct attributes when it comes to spirituality. The reason why we haven't define a completely evil entity is because there are different degrees and different types of malice/negativity. Promulgating that a foriegn entity beyond our understanding as completely evil cannot be justified. Atheists often ask the question of "oh if god is there, then why don't he end all miseries" because most of them have only seen the christian perspective of what divine entity's attributes should be and how it should be benevolent to all. Our dharmic ideologies (mostly hinduism because jains and buddhists are more attracted towards achieving nirvana through shedding materialism) often view divine entities as unbridled nature which maintains the true balance. Birth is balanced by death, fortune is balanced by plagues, etc. A true enlightened human being according to us should be able to understand this phenomenon and accept the negativity without breaking down.

>and the graphic, while not wanting to show it, it does actually do just that.
this
promises of you as a personal god are all lies , you cannot be divine and exist outside the holy spirit , we are fighting hard and for months inhere to de-obscure your mind, hispanon.

>Promulgating that a foriegn entity beyond our understanding as completely evil cannot be justified
You can call it ego, it's all in the mind , but since our saints who know everything tell us to be wary of external beings and their foreign installations, we have no reason to disbelieve them.

BASED Saint poster

Insecurities can be traced in the fear of unknown. If you are truly enlightened with the spiritual divinity, it is impossible for any enigmatic force to manipulate, persuade or corrupt you.

>Aborigines
Don’t be rama rama, Don’t sniff petrol from a can.

here's one more

Attached: e2809.jpg (600x450, 111K)

Are you an aghori?

FPBP

Thank you, brother. Christ is born!

No i am not. Aghori vidya requires extreme commitment and eccentricity.

I have only respect for the depth of Hindu knowledge, but it must be sifted through so no ideas of megalomania creep in, in all cases it is corruption of the mind you must avoid, safeguarding the heart from evil, and keeping the body as innocent as possible treating it like a living temple .

>Insecurities can be traced in the fear of unknown
What unknown is there to people you would call rishis and live up on mount Athos, they know almost everything ? And mind you they are otherworldly, and free to visit.

Attached: 74af4.jpg (600x450, 132K)

I just wanted a reference of where are you getting from, if you can

And no, once again, the graph is not saying what you are projecting

One: You messed up the fact that the Left side is the Right side, project your eyes into the eye at the middle, the "Master" side is the Right and the "Slave" the Left
Second: You are ignoring what's inbetween both, they are called "Master" and "Slave" in quotes for a reason, and no is not god.

This kind of reasoning is the reason the Hindu for instance had over 300 different gods, and don't take it wrong, I also believe there's a god higher than everything else, but that's not the same god you believe in. Is a different one

Attached: 1546656712618.jpg (1024x768, 163K)

And Christ is risen, bro.

Attached: 3a25d.jpg (600x450, 139K)

-CKED
Fuck your rootless, universalist, Abrahamic cult

Attached: IMG_2153.png (722x639, 465K)

Its also interesting in many religions like the snake in Adam and Eve there is a evil snake and that snake or dragon is often defeated by a thunder deity or a deity related to thunder of storms Like Indra defeating the snake or Thor defeating the snake or Zeus or Susanoo beating the 8 headed dragon/serpent

Its also interesting in many religions like the snake in Adam and Eve there is a evil snake and that snake or dragon is often defeated by a thunder deity or a deity related to thunder of storms Like Indra defeating the snake or Thor defeating the snake or Zeus I think it was beating the snake or Susanoo beating the 8 headed dragon/serpent

>This kind of reasoning is the reason the Hindu for instance had over 300 different gods, and don't take it wrong, I also believe there's a god higher than everything else, but that's not the same god you believe in. Is a different one
I once took too much LSD and met God and heard the "YHVH" sound, which doesn't sound at all like "Yhvh" and jews, quite fittingly, have lost, since they are Godless today. The instant of seeing God is one of total awe, infront of a being omnipresent , that has always existed, is there now, and will always exist. It's incredible but it's the truth. This is God and He loves us all so much He had come here show us. Reason we are of God and demons arent is because we have still our heart while they've lost it and became arrogant disembodied intellects.

today's judaism and real Christianity are not related, son
neither is old judaism stricto sensu

Attached: 7f786.jpg (236x252, 19K)