twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Cryin' Chuck

Attached: 53f.jpg (196x250, 8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ-w7lLEkA

>posting drumpf's vomit
get a life mutt

based.

let's get those troops home from syria,
and let them ride out their time defending their homeland on their home soil.

Attached: Capture.jpg (578x320, 42K)

where have you been? he's called Schumer that for like 1.5 years at this point

I hope a muzzie puts a bullet in your head kike

>Amerifats are only catching on now

Attached: CdE-aNlXIAQkpnZ.jpg (600x670, 145K)

I know, but it's funnier seeing it on twitter. The mad man certainly knows how to make the libshit leftbase reeeblog.

I wonder what the media will say now

Attached: 1546827067845.jpg (217x233, 11K)

fuck you in the ass you sand nigger dick sucking faggot.

Well that was quick

Attached: IT'S NOT.png (1117x756, 482K)

>still cucked as fuck
>mfw trumpcucks will pay for the fence
>the second mexican empire will rise again, with the United State at its feet
AMLO is doing it

The new trade deal means that your water is ours, your oil is ours, China can't invest in your country, and you have to subsidy every export to our country

pussies! CNN lies!

too bad he doesn't care about the H1B invasion

youtu.be/v13dGyYd7Ik

Democrat Onions Bois will also be paying for this wall...

Zero fucks given

Attached: 1520890317688.png (750x500, 520K)

>can't view the vid embedded
>have to agree to see "inappropriate content"
>comments disabled
>no recommended videos
>can't even like it or add it to a playlist
Jesus Christ YouTube

Attached: 1545939352778.gif (500x280, 882K)

Nope, nope and nope. The only industry that's going to bleed is the car and truck industry, and honestly it's about time we start diversifying our economy again. Oil really doesn't mean that much, and water is really scarce in Mexico to begin with.

You stupid Trumpcucks think industry is going to come back to the US, but that's n e v e r happening. At worst we lose part of the industry and Japanese/German companies move to India, China, South America or literally anywhere with cheap labor and a workforce willing to learn, AKA not the United States.

Either way, just wait till Cheeto man is out of office and Democrats will make the deal way more accessible to Mexico. Even if Trump gets a second term you can guarantee the next Democrat president will be a liberal progressive in the extreme and they're going to rape everything the orange man accomplished.

The longer the shutdown takes the more people will realise govt is overbloated and inefficient. Trump could afford to wait a couple of weeks and say something like the shutdown cannot be used to hurt the poorest and neediest among us i am willing to pay out ss and welfare so they dont have to suffer while democrats twiddle their thumbs. If dems accept then trump looks like he is willing to negotiate and help the poor if they reject it the democrats are stopping ppls gibs for illegals.

>oil doesn't really mean that much
spic education at work

>(ITS NOT)
thanks, CNN, I almost panicked

We've had legal merit based immigration education and work visas for one hundred and more years because free for all immigration is highly problematic. We need money to secure the border Nancy Drool, tell ol Chuck the cluster bleep i heard what he likes to bleep!

all those warnings will surely keep those poor kids away from the scary wrongthink