Is Generation Z BASED AND REDPILLED?

Attached: F3E8A940-1478-4EC9-9EC8-5BF86493F799.jpg (750x991, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uIzT4dCw0js
youtube.com/watch?v=aAir6inas-I
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1083723284057911297
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look at any tik tok compilation. That's genz meme culture. Hitler, sexist, racist jokes all day.

Pendulum has to switch sometime. Liberals kill most of their babies.

>Le based zoomer

Attached: E42F942D-FB3D-498F-B18B-1E57568E0803.jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)

they'll be enough right leaning for Trump to win

is 95 millennial or zoomer

millenial, retard.

Yes and I'm a faggot.

>not linking the fucking tweet

can confirm

shut up, uragay

But I mean, how far does it go? They're funny jokes, but they are still jokes. How much of the ironic shitposting of zoomers is unironic personal beliefs masked behind humor?

Millenial.
98' is the edge, and it depends if you remember 9/11 or not.

Attached: 15142794483.png (715x3119, 594K)

>born 5 days before 98
haha oh wow go fuck yourself nigger, generation DnC is worse than nation DnC

The fact that they are joking about these things is a good thing. That means SJW censorship isn't taking hold of them

this. we will win the demographic war. The liberals only hope is brainwashing the kids of mexican and muslim immigrants (they are pretty good at that BTW)

>tweet screenshot
>PJW
OP is a faggot.

I guess that's a good way to look at it. I mean I think I'm technically part of the zoomers, if it's 1995-present then I definetely am, and I've washed my hands of any form of guilt or fear. So I guess there is some hope.

I was born in 1993 and there was practically no difference. Millenials made the exact same racist, sexist, Hitler jokes, the only difference is we didnt post them online. You'd know this if you had friends in high school.

What is the screenshot meant to show me?

Gen Z is: impulsive, reactionary, gullible, promiscuous (females) and OBSESSED with nigger/hood culture. They hide behind irony shields while pushing whatever conservative viewpoints that someone - undoubtedly and infinitely smarter than their collective generation’s IQ - told them was “cool”

They are the biggest drones and hypocrites of any generation. Worse than millennials - whom at least had an economic crisis to teach them the reality of life, even though it went over most of their heads because they’re zogged to hell and back.

The world is awaiting Generation Alpha. There are numerous cases of them rejecting and being disgusted with current technology invading every aspect of our social and personal wellbeing. Not only that - they’ll be the generation who has to directly deal with the environmental crisis. They’re already more thoughtful and enlightened than Gen Z niggers could ever hope to be

The zoomer is your enemy and should be mocked and insulted every time you see one

20 yo zoomer here. You've just described millennials, not zoomers.

>Generation Alpha
What the fuck is that? I keep hearing about this but I have no idea what it is.

Gen A
> a generation of people who are at the oldest about 5 years old
> smarter than zoomers

>boomer detected

Checked. I mean let's be honest the global order was never gonna collapse before 2030 at the minimum, unless shit REALLY kicked off. By the Gen A will be young adults.

Someone remind faggot Watson that redpilled means knowing the jq and hating fags

Unironically basepilled. /thread

Yea.
Idk if you belive the howe-strauss theory, but zoomer will be the ones who have to deal with the coming crisis.
Akin to the greatest generation of the 30's/40's

Oh I have no doubts that I will probably live to see an immense economic and societal collapse in my lifetime, however by the time it's here I'll be in my 40's to 50's, mabye early 30's if luck permits. So this will be something.

thanks for proving my point. how many five year olds are vehemently supporting dangerous, failed and violent ideologies because they were manipulated by people like Sam Hyde who tell them to live conservatively while he fucks trannies and 15yo girls

Zoomers can't be conservative because zoomers have no values.

Everything suggests, to me, that we are currently in the preliminary stages of that collapse right now.
The happening in europe have only solidified my belief in this.

My bedsheets smell like vodka and puke

>millennials
>impulsive

how can you spend impulsively when all your money has been hoarded and lost to iran by baby boomers? fucking europoor zoomer retard

> Not giving all of your few shekels to your Boomer overlords is impulsive and greedy. Obey your crypto-jewish Boomers masters goy.

>what is inheritance, the post

>based Satan

Yea I've been getting those feelings as well, especially with the ((elite)) not doing there normal schtick of trying to pacify the situation, instead choosing to add more fire to the flames, for whatever reason. I think alot if people are gonna be caught off guard by it though, especially with the active censorship of the media. Take the YV for example, literally the only person over here I've talked to about it that even knew it was happening was my aunt, and that's only because her best friend fucking lives IN Paris.

The train wreck with that strategy is that the darkie children grow up to take the wealth of the white people who trained them how to fight. The major flaw in the Leftist strategy (and why all Hedonist ideologies fail in the long run,) is that they stopped breeding their own kind. The white Left can certainly hand their wealth over to the darkies but it won't be a smooth transition. Darkies are absurdly jealous of white people. Not just over white wealth, but white beauty too. When the darkies get a 10 to 1 advantage or better, they will get brave enough to try their hand at conquest. All humans have a tradition of conquest. Some humans are better organizers than others.

Yea, the biggest happening to hit that contininent in 30 years, and no one in the american bubble even knows or cares.
Granted its always been that way...until our lords decide to send their serfdom off overseas to die for them again.

We also have shit like the border and zombieburg.
But still

Attached: 1547106358405m.jpg (805x1024, 144K)

This was funny. For anyone who doesn't know about this, the most left-wing news channel in the UK (and there's much competition) brought a bunch of 17-20 year olds into the studio to discuss Brexit, assuming that they were all Remainers. Turns out most of them weren't and, to the host's horror, they articulately argued for Brexit. The U.S. equivalent would be if CNN brought in a bunch of "young people" into the studio to bash Trump, and they all ended up articulately putting forward a pro-Trump position.

This
90s and early 2000s were the peak of edgy humor and still the guys who lived through that time are now the sjw demographic
Which terrifies me the most about our future

The problem with the border as a 'crisis' is that it's not new. It may work to highlight the level of kvetching in our government, but it's too passive. And I've legitimately heard no one talk about RBG, not even my co-workers who are blue-bleeders through-and-through. Mabye when the inevitably announce she's dead there might be something, but there's just nothing substantial enough like YV here to make the necessary change.

Of course, that comes with a stipulation. The modern west, both politically and economically, is alot like a spider web, with everything being extremely codependent. IF Frances economy collapses, and takes the Euro with it, that will spell massive trouble for the global market on the whole, but how impacted we'll be I'm not sure of.

>Generation Z

Attached: gen z.jpg (1067x600, 75K)

A better name is the Smart Phone Generation. Why? Simple. The video phone, aka Smart Phone, is a dramatic change in the way that humans interact with their world. Especially if you grew up in the Pre Cell Phone era, the Smart Phone is something difficult to comprehend.

What did it change? Two big changes. It changed the primary method of obtaining information from human interaction to looking it up on the phone. It also changed the way that humans hang out together, online instead of in person. (Sort of like we do on pol except without easy mobility. It is worth noting that you can get mobile Pol too but I'm such a 30 yr old boomer that I've been afraid to try it.)

Imagine a tense crisis in the late 2020's, when the Smart Phone Generation is turning 18. If 2007 is their beginning that is 2025. If a few lag years are factored in for wide Smart Phone adoption by society, push it to the early 2030's.

They will go through their early years right as White Demographics are collapsing hard. The wars will be over information control more than physical violence, though targeted strikes on information distribution centers and city destroying nuclear events will still be major risks.

The kids are growing up in an era where all the information of the world is at their finger tips, if they only care to look. Who controls that information and how it is controlled are the big issues to watch for, going forward. The (((State))) will have the hardest time regulating Peer to Peer communication because it is not inherently evil and it also develops its own language.

If its new in the publics eye it makes no difference whether or not its a problem that needed to be addressed 25 years ago or not.

As for the rbg thing, thats more isolated to our domain. But we are more likely to care about such things anyways.

I mean, is this whole border crisis thing new to the public? I feel like this has been at least talked about since the days of bush, at least thats when I remember first hearing about. Course I was a child so I didn't know what it meant, but is the vitriol of this most recent debate due simply to more people being exposed to it? It has to be more than that.

More fun stuff in the near future:

Additive Manufacturing, aka 3D Printing is going to go parabolic around this time because it solves a number of problems with standard methods. AM allows for much more complex structures to be created and for the time it takes to build and experiment with these new designs to be reduced from the scale of years to the scale of weeks. (This shit is going to get huge. Imagine the day when you really can download a car which has been made for you to download and work on if you are so inclined.) The governments of the world are trying to scare the shit out of the Plebs over "3d printed guns, OMG! It's the end of the worrrrrrrrrrrrrrld!" But what is coming is far bigger than a change in weapon production. It is a dramatic change in the way information and equipment is manufactured and distributed. You will be able to print all tools, appliances and vehicles you will ever need in a few short decades. 3D Metal Printers are already proving their worth to the automobile industry and are only in their infancy right now.

The Smart Phone Generation will have access to the better equipment for lower cost and be well skilled in the handling and distribution of computer programs. These are major capabilities that the Baby Boom Generation did not have when they played revolution in the late 60's to early 70's.

Even if civilians are forbidden from making 3d printed weapons, the Government will not be. It already is working on basic things like grenades and complex multi purpose rockets for space travel. 3D Printing is a Genie that has been freed from its bottle. And the Smart Phone Generation will know how to use it to its full extent. (One major reason that heavy weapons are not distributed, other than their dangerous natures, is that they are relatively difficult to produce at this time. 3D printing is already changing that.)

Vodka doesn't (shouldn't) leave a smell

How to be a jew: the post.

Mass communication in many forms, up to and including the Smart Phone has made the debate accessible to the Plebs. Combine that with the Baby Boomers not knowing their Empire is going to crumble in about 20 years, the "blame white males for everything so we can weaken resistance to mass immigration cheap labor," strategy is going into over drive.

My theory is that there are more quasi pro whites that anyone realizes in society, they just need to see actual leadership and public victories. Real world victories will be difficult as long as the Boomers hold the means of communication and military hardware. When the young white generation realizes that it can beat the (((Masters))) all Hell is going to break loose on the old white world. The darkies might even help.

I pray that you're right brother.

After '95 is Gen Z. Thank goodness I was born in '98. Feels good to not have to identify as millennial

Why does PJW like to murder memes? He won't let us have anything. STOP RUINING EVERYTHING, PAUL

youtu.be/uIzT4dCw0js
Yeah GenZ is pretty redpilled

>be born rich that's the answer to everything
cool strat

Attached: 1484024802452.jpg (356x374, 36K)

hey britbong, after you finish going to the dentist for the trillionth time to have them straighten your disgusting, sandnigger cum-filled mouth maybe you'll learn that calling someone a jew without any proof or reasoning doesn't equal an argument

The niggers that come after the zoomers.

Clover (app) is much better than browser based mobile Jow Forums.

i'm a gen-x boomer and i dont remember 9/11

They're so busy playing Fortnite, watching Fortnite, streaming Fortnite, meming about Fortnite, and talking about Fortnite that it doesn't matter if they are or not.

1991 here, can confirm. We would sieg heil in middle school walking down the hallways because we thought it was funny. I remember people having Swastikas on their book covers and the teachers never said shit.

Idiot, milliennials were making rape jokes, jew/nigger jokes, and posting Hitler memes on Jow Forums in the 00s too. It's just edgy teens and outsiders.

>asked why jews get kicked out of countries
based octenarian. bet the blue whale can't even answer it. kid's gona go a long way with an inquiring mind like that.

I watched this it was pretty good, C4 must have been puking over it.

Why so mad?

>ours
There is an organization comprised of genZers that runs an honorary genZ award ceremony, and they have in the past issued an honorary genZ award to PJW?

Same born in 98 I identify as a CHAD zoomer

Attached: 693C2478-6613-40F3-8C56-A45237DEEAC0.jpg (600x580, 121K)

What an idiot.

I vote 95 because I was born in 95 and I'm the new Hitler

Depends on your childhood and region really, but mostly 95-96 are the last years of millennials

have you seen kyle? he lives over there

I'm a millennial (born '88). I can confirm majority of people from my generation are incompetent & are left-leaning. I was one of the few conservatives in my social circle. I'm hoping Gen Z pushes back against my pathetic generation, cause I hated most of the people from my age group.

Get out of here, grandpa.

1988 here and indeed genz is a meme generation. Basically just millenials larping as a new gen with fancier phones.

BASED. Generation Z is complete trash. Just take a look at the music they listen to and the social media they flock towards (tik tok or whatever the fuck that garbage is )

>i'll just repeat stuff I've heard on Jow Forums, that'll make me sound cool and down with the kids!
lmao, mr main stream meteor man gets a bit desperate at times, gen Z ain't gonna do SHIT

You guys realize that Fortnite is dangerous to ZOG, right?

My 7 year old sisters wallpaper. She left her pad unlocked on the couch. wtf.

Attached: 5E279781-AC0F-4F1A-851A-822FDD0DFD31.jpg (4032x3024, 2.23M)

Lmao that’s my wallpaper too

Attached: B9469A52-8443-4606-A2B8-9E8E6313F915.png (750x1334, 421K)

Millenials believed the news was real, listened to the late night comedy Jews, conflated republicans and bush with the right wing, thus conflated them with the unpopular wars, didn't know ANYTHING about the Jews (they protested Wall Street because of white men...)

Gen Z is growing up under an entirely different set of circumstances. The uniparty, Jewish control of the west, and white hatred and their planned replacement are now blatant. I fucking hate millennials, not because they were deceived but because the majority of them still haven't learned anything.

no, millenials were absolute faggots from the get go, ive been on the internet since the 90s and i have ptsd from them, zoomers are a big improvement, most likely because they were brought up by gen x

I'm hopeful that they use the lessons of the past to make better decisions than my generation.
But every man must prove his worth with action. So we have yet to truly see if they influence this world for the better.

Attached: 1523491624143.png (1440x1801, 2.11M)

ZEDPILLED

>being based and redpilled

Attached: 1540421815045.png (633x758, 132K)

No and PJW is one of the LEAST redpilled in that bunch. Sage.

no they are not, they are FUCKED
youtube.com/watch?v=aAir6inas-I

They're also like 70% non white

Attached: 6yMrLEu3gjfVe95b.png (760x749, 494K)

No they're not. Most based post-ww2 generation are late-boomers (or early gen X).

Go back to fucking goats. Sandnigger

>PJW

Attached: full retard.png (466x466, 479K)

In this post: millenial projecting

Attached: somebody made the mutt meme real xD.png (727x1038, 822K)

Here's the actual video. A complication of pro-leave Brits.
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1083723284057911297

If they’re plebbing on a tv show they’re not based or redpilled

Fuck you you little shit

Kek

>They're funny jokes
all genuine humor only works because it contains the truth. if these kids didn't at least in part believe this shit they wouldnt be so funny. the jokes would come across as flat and wouldn't click

Gen Z is probably the most gullible, impulsive and obsessed with hood culture like this user said. I'm not saying all of them are, but quite a few of them are.

allah akbar

HOLY SHIT BIG IF TRUE

Zoomers are January 1st 2000 and not a second sooner.