TRUMP IS READY TO SANCTION RUSSIA FOR MOVING North Pole closer to RUSSIA

Earth’s magnetic field is mysteriously acting up, pushing North Pole towards Siberia.

Earth’s magnetic field, the basis for modern global navigation systems, is constantly in some state of flux.
However, it now seems to be going haywire, pushing the North Pole closer to Siberia, and no one’s sure why.
The field changes as the molten metals surrounding the earth’s solid iron core churn and flow, creating electric currents and a corresponding magnetic field.
As a result, the magnetic poles tend to shift slightly as a matter of course.

However, researchers don’t know what’s causing the magnetic field to now move so quickly.
The north magnetic pole sped across the International Date Line last year at a rate of 55 km per year, more than three times as fast as it moved before the mid-1990s.
Now located in the Eastern Hemisphere, it’s moving away from Canada and approaching Siberia.

rt.com/news/448550-magnetic-field-navigational-mystery/
BRAVO RUSSIA and RUSSIAN SCIENTIST !!!

Attached: Global Look : Carlos Gauna.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

>Earth’s magnetic field is mysteriously acting up, pushing North Pole towards Siberia.
>BRAVO RUSSIA and RUSSIAN SCIENTIST !!!
Based! The northern hemisphere belongs to Russia.

Rt is fake news

>Based! The northern hemisphere belongs to Russia.
Alaska must be returned to Russia as well.
Americans broke the sale conditions that they signed on therefore the sale must be canceled.

sure.

>Rt is fake news
Do you have any solid proofs of that ???

>proofs

well hello unironic russian shill

>Alaska must be returned to Russia as well.
>Americans broke the sale conditions that they signed on therefore the sale must be canceled.
I agree, the problem is enforcement. USA has their military stationed there along with nuclear silos and won't give it up willingly even if proven in court that Alaska is rightfully Russian clay. USA would just keep Alaska, taunt Russia and ask "what are you going to do about it". Don't expect USA to honor any agreement or court rules.

What Russia needs to do to take back Russian clay from USA is invade Alaska and take it by force. Physically remove the entire USA military and deport all USA citizens that do not agree with becoming a Russian citizen, pay taxes to the Kremlin and learn Russian.

yes, I would like to see the fake news articles that he claims that RT is posting.

Attached: RT- .jpg (216x216, 57K)

RT has the best Yellow vests protest streams, just so you know.

Attached: 1541970608400.gif (549x598, 325K)

I still don't get this poster. What's his endgame? Is he trolling or is he an unironic RT shill???

>BRAVO RUSSIA and RUSSIAN SCIENTIST !!!
Also, why is it a good thing? Wouldn't it make Siberia even colder?

Like they could do that without nukes flying.

Not realizing it was cern all along.

Smh

The trick lies in destabilizing and demoralizing the entire USA. Russia would have the USA overextend in wars for jews, make you incur more dept, allow your demography to slip into pure spics and niggers not loyal to USA, make you go to war with China etc. China already has a foothold in California. Maybe Russia can make you hand over Alaska willingly in exchange for crises relief. There are a lot of options. Also see:

No,I think Russians are taking care of their needs and their scientists are doing that.

>Also, why is it a good thing? Wouldn't it make Siberia even colder?

the magnetic pole does not cause the seasons, which are due to the earth's tilt.

I shall now post mummy to shame you.

Attached: autism_never_looked_this_nice.gif (700x526, 3.24M)

>Now located in the Eastern Hemisphere, it’s moving away from Canada and approaching Siberia.
Now, every compass on earth will point to Great Russia. Muslims all over the planet will face towards the Kremlin when praying to Allah.

As if CNN, NBC, ABC, NYT, WSJ, etc. are "real" news. At least RT has a different point of view and opinions.

there was a law in the US for a long time to do with US media news reporting being that they had to remain neutral or report both sides. That was removed and the politically biased 24/7 BREAKING NEWS shit started. There was something similar about the CIA not be allowed to use weaponized propaganda against the US public within the united states that was also removed much more recently. Shocker I know. Who would have suspected.

Pole reversal soon

Biased propaganda existed from before the laws were amended. It's just became decriminalized.

>Pole reversal soon
That means America will get destroyed ??

Attached: RT:FUCK-CNN..jpg (1024x386, 70K)

>Earth’s magnetic field
>the basis for modern global navigation systems
False. It's satellites.

Attached: gannaro2.png (180x180, 32K)

I think you are misinformed about the role Earth’s magnetic field plays in Global Navigation.
Satellites are just a tool that reference the data.

Also, tell me why your president Trump is getting so angry that Russia is moving North Pole closer to it's borders.

>Earth’s magnetic field, the basis for modern global navigation systems

This is incorrect. Magnetic navigation and magnetic north pole are not used for modern navigation.

Modern navigation and coordinate systems are based on a geoid model and geographic north. GNSS navigation relies on satellites tracked from earth observatories on known fix points with predictable orbits allowing the satellites to know where they are in space. They constantly send back down their own position and the timecode from their synchronized atomic clocks. GNSS receivers get this signal from multiple satellites and are able to calculate their own position down to an accuracy of around 2 meters in real-time. With additional Virtual reference stations real time kinematics calculation services the accuracy can be increased to under 2cm. And even more for longer static measurements.

Compass heading is not derived magnetically but by calculating your orientation and direction from multiple consecutive location fixes.

Hold up russianiggers we can steal chunks of ukraine all you want but you aint getting Santa.

>the molten metals surrounding the earth’s solid iron core

how is such a thing possible?

Compass heading on a compass is depends on the angle called declination.

Declination varies from place to place because the Earth's magnetic field is not uniform it dips and undulates.

Not some fixed location

It's fake news because he doesn't like them.

That's good a about fucking time. Left tits always pushin and now they're about to move the poles? Poland should get their shit together. Pole Vests about to withdraw all the magnets so no poles can shift.

Good job, brumpft

>Poland should get their shit together
They are busy helping Pakis to build their Air Force at the moment

Attached: Pakistan Air Force was established by Poland>.png (1280x953, 1.02M)

What I'm saying is people do not use compasses to find heading as a primary means of navigation. If they do they are painfully antiquated. Gyros have existed for a long time.

In the future devices will all use inertial measurement units to keep heading and position. Even in GPS dark zones.

I don't doubt submarines use similar technique when they go under water.

That doesn't mean they discard the differences between True Bearing/True North vs simple Grid North

The only major deviation that would occur in technologically adapt devise is the ferrous metals and local magnetic fields as generated by any variety of vehicle or shipboard sources or w/e else

Also Gyros also use True north and Subs use Azimuth

what the fuck do you know waffle nigger?

Jidf Doxx Incoming Get The Fuck In Here!

You have to have 80 IQ to post here. Go back to r/faggot

She was much better looking when served in Ukraine

FUK U RUSSIA STOP MOVING THE NORTH POLE AROUND

considering that the poles are constantly bombarded with high doses of radiation there is absolutely nothing to be gained by moving the magnetic pole toward your own territory.
this of course ignores the fact that doing so at all is impossible

So the idea is to cause global warming in order to expand Russian borders north?

ahhhh! haha. But that will mean that Russia and Europe will go into an ice age. Canada will get warm.... wait a minute. But that means...

>natural occurrence every 12,000 or so years
>but the Russians!
Nigger you better be trolling.

Antarctic could be prime real estate if all the ice were to melt.

fucking THIS
god damn ignorant boomers I swear

They frustrate the shit out of me. They claim they want to know what's really going on, but refuse to do any real searching or thinking and instead just get all their info from the ancient aliens tv show. It's all so damn tiresome.