>fall in love (date for 2 years)
>finish studies in Ukrain
>go to Germany to study medicine
>come back to visit GF
>found out she's been fucking a nigger behind my back
>she's been doing it for 2+ years
>all the money she used to pay niggers rent
>she even gave him some of my clothes

I just don't where to post this I want to fucking kill myself how does this even happen? I've never done wrong in my life. Why does this have to happen to me? Why did the love of my life leave me for a fucking nigger? Please tell me some of you can relate to this in some way.

tl;dr: Sent her money etc and she still betrayed me and fucked a nigger

Attached: ex_whore.jpg (465x581, 50K)

> fall in love
wtf are you gay or what?

You have no flavor. watered down man.

post this shit on fb also KYS

Take it to /b/.

They got niggers in the Ukraine ?

Honestly typical hohol female specimen.

how an I gay for falling in love?

>Ukraine
>Sends money to a whore who fucks niggers
Checks out.

Think about it this way: You are employed as a medical doctor in Germany while she needed your money to survive back in the Ukraine.

Who is the fucked one, here?

Cut all ties, ghost her. Try to get permanent residency in the Ukraine. 10 years from now she will be babushka in the Ukraine and you will be Oberarzt in Germany.

>nice Ukraine girl
>obese 50 years old woman

>Ukraine
>The original homeland of the Indo-Aryans
my ancestor :)

Can beat the BBC. Keep sending her money though you cuck.

yes not a lot but there are a few who come to kiev for "extended vacations" and stuff which I do not understand

Happened to me with gf of 4 years. She dumped me for a nig who bought her weed. I was always against weed so that drove her apart, but she is on the cock carousel now and even tried to kill her self. So you’re better off dude. You wouldn’t want to promote nigger loving genes anyhow. I know it hurts now but you’re better off.

Don't call her nice, she is just a fat cheater. Never look back!

They are cucks

>having a gf
Lol

Mail order another Ukraine woman and get on with life. Culturally you had nothing in common anyways. I rather read the rants of the Nazi and Commie types then this shit on POL. I think there is a special board for this BS anyway. Good Luck!

ok shlomo, nice story.

Attached: 1543370001552.jpg (1243x1232, 174K)

yes in indo-aryan legends krishna (who is black) defeats the Aryan god Indra, and becomes the supreme God, Indra's daughter marries another Dravidian God Kartike. That explains pretty much.

Calm yourself bro. This is called life. And it happens to the best of us. Love can hurt like a bitch ... and you know it doesnt actually feel better if she betrayed your heart with a white guy (or an asian for that matter). Going trough shit like this is, I suppose, a learning jurney.. dont get burned inside. Dont get paranoid for your future romantic endeavours (you will heal, and fall in love again...it can take some time tough). Never give up, never give in. Fling yourself at that love without fear of the pain it will cause you when it turns into a knife in your heart.

>t. 38 yo dead-inside-guy

Been there last year, they have massive amount of blacks and arabs comparing to what it used to be. Enrichment got there too

She's a fuckin big one isn't she

You’re 20/22 years old, why is your gf 36?

>how does this happen?

judging by your pic, you caught yourself a wide load

you didn't miss a thing with her infidelity, if anything come on here more and hang out with your crusader bros

Looks like she spent a lot more on food than rent.

cucked.com

You fell in love with that hambeast?

>he fell for the love jew

The only way to redeem your honour as a man is to kill them both.

Attached: smugioh.jpg (425x352, 33K)

Never look back on whores lost to the cock carousel despite how bad it is that she betrayed you.
Keep working on improving yourself and you will get past this.

Attached: 1541067837231.png (645x773, 23K)

wrong, pride can only be restored through blood in this situation.
No matter how good your next girlfriend is
No matter how rich you get
You will never be whole again while they walk the Earth

>shedding a single tear for a disgusting hambeast ugly fat sausage finger degenerate homeless nigger lover.

yikes. ISHYGDDT

>Absolute unit

pride? Vengeance is shit and hollow and it will not fix shit for you.

How old are you? Does your parents know you read here?

> (OP)
>>Ukraine
>>The original homeland of the Indo-Aryans
>my ancestor :)
based poo-in-loo

>be ukrainian
>have tons of qt emo or goth girls
>have azov girls
>have novorossyia militia cuties
>still going for a landwhale with no aesthetics
bro that's your fault,now you suffer,next time have care what do you choose,there are so many cuties in ukraine yet you went for that fat bitch?don't cry for her,go to gym,practice a sport and try to find something better like what i said upper

Attached: 6307024-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 61K)

LOL you dodged a bullet there, Igor. Don't stress. You were a good man, possibly too good for her. Either way God has shown you a mercy by giving you a way out of a fruitless arrangement.

>dude vengeance is bad I saw it in a Jewish cartoon when I was 6 years old just turn over a new leaf and let everyone fuck your wife
Peak swede

Attached: 212351.jpg (225x225, 6K)